PDA

View Full Version : DeAndre is a Giant Without his fathers Skills

CousinsEvansDUO
07-29-2015, 01:43 PM
How it it possible that deandre Jordan isn't even a quarter as good of a ball handler as his father is? I mean if mj is the goat and deandre Jordan is a 7 foot athletic beast you'd think he picked on his fathers shooting stroke or ball handling skills a bit to become a combo of mj, wilt chamberlain Bill Russell and Kareem yet somehow he's not even better than the likes of Dwight Howard.

Scientifically speaking how is it that he did not get any of his dad's basketball genes except obviously the height? It's almost like he's a totally different person. Do you think Mj coasted by letting his son just develop on his own pace or do you think deandre deserves and DESERVED to have more mentor ship and help from his own HOF dad to make him the best player he can be? In my opinion Jordan failed Jordan...what do you think?

MonroeFAN
07-29-2015, 01:47 PM
Someone lock this goon in a box and throw away the key.

Is what I think

IndyRealist
07-29-2015, 01:48 PM
Drunk this early?

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-29-2015, 02:33 PM
Lmao

2-ONE-5
07-29-2015, 02:38 PM
How it it possible that deandre Jordan isn't even a quarter as good of a ball handler as his father is? I mean if mj is the goat and deandre Jordan is a 7 foot athletic beast you'd think he picked on his fathers shooting stroke or ball handling skills a bit to become a combo of mj, wilt chamberlain Bill Russell and Kareem yet somehow he's not even better than the likes of Dwight Howard.

Scientifically speaking how is it that he did not get any of his dad's basketball genes except obviously the height? It's almost like he's a totally different person. Do you think Mj coasted by letting his son just develop on his own pace or do you think deandre deserves and DESERVED to have more mentor ship and help from his own HOF dad to make him the best player he can be? In my opinion Jordan failed Jordan...what do you think?

you make the best threads on this site hands down!

JLynn943
07-29-2015, 02:53 PM
I never thought about this, but you make an excellent point. MJ has failed as a father for DJ.

Cal827
07-29-2015, 04:20 PM
:laugh2: GOAT THREAD