PDA

View Full Version : Meek Mill Goes off on Toronto Raptors Ambassador Drake via Twitter

Hulk6
07-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Meek Mill has never been afraid to voice his opinion on social media, and boy did he do that on Tuesday night. Feeling some type of way, Meek decided to fire off not only Nicki's ex boyfriend, Safaree “SB” Samuels, but more so on his "R.I.C.O." collaborator Drake.

Not wanting to be compared to all the rappers out there, Meek claims that Drake doesn’t write his own raps, and that’s why he didn’t tweet out Meek’s album because they found out. Meek also went on to say that Drake didn’t write his verse for Meek’s album, and if he would’ve known that before, he would’ve taken him off it.

Feeling some type of way, Meek held nothing back on twitter tonight and here's what he had to say below. We'll keep you posted as he continues to go off.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/meek-mill-goes-off-on-twitter-says-drake-doesnt-write-his-raps-and-more-news.16623.html

Bench players talkin like starters I hate it!!

RubberBand Man
07-22-2015, 03:50 AM
He mad.

Gander13SM
07-22-2015, 05:06 AM
What does this have to do with basketball?

RLundi
07-22-2015, 05:59 AM
I like hip hop but what the **** does this have to do with basketball? And before you say Drake is an NBA employee, let me stop you there: Drake is as much a Raptors ambassador as Dr. Phil is a doctor. This isn't raprumors.com, let's keep it strictly ball please. Kthxbi.

lakerfan85
07-22-2015, 09:59 AM
Rap is so soft today.. Let's have a Twitter war.. And also like someone else said.. Wtf does this have to do with basketball??

NYKnickFanatic
07-22-2015, 10:31 AM
Music forum?

D-Leethal
07-22-2015, 10:46 AM
I like hip hop but what the **** does this have to do with basketball? And before you say Drake is an NBA employee, let me stop you there: Drake is as much a Raptors ambassador as Dr. Phil is a doctor. This isn't raprumors.com, let's keep it strictly ball please. Kthxbi.

Dr. Phil is actually a doctor tho...

Tony_Starks
07-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Drake publicly simped for years over Nicki, Meek cuffed her as soon as he saw a opening.

Meek wins.

( hiphop loses)

IndyRealist
07-22-2015, 10:50 AM
Music forum?

TMZ forum. I don't know that it classifies as music.

cmellofan15
07-22-2015, 10:52 AM
What does this have to do with basketball?

Rap is so soft today.. Let's have a Twitter war.. And also like someone else said.. Wtf does this have to do with basketball??

Music forum?

guys does "Toronto Raptors Ambassador" mean nothing to you? I mean they have a Drake Night and Drake jerseys!

CityofTreez
07-22-2015, 02:37 PM
We might just get hit with the RICO!

Tony_Starks
07-22-2015, 02:50 PM
If somebody is writing Drizzys rhymes and he's selling millions,and Meek is writing his own and he's selling thousands then..........

MonroeFAN
07-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Wtf is meek mill?

Edit : just googled it. Close this topic. One ****** rapper is enough America.

hugepatsfan
07-22-2015, 03:02 PM
It's weird reading Meek's tweets because HE RAPS LIKE SOMEONE WHO WOULD TYPE LIKE THIS.

HouRealCoach
07-22-2015, 03:03 PM
I like how he added "Toronto Raptors Ambassador" to make it basketball related. Genius.

Pakman
07-22-2015, 03:38 PM
And meek is still a guy who sounds the same in all his tracks, while drake stays killing the charts and drops hit after hit. Meek is Def mad.

TheIlladelph16
07-22-2015, 03:42 PM
Are we really referring to Drake as "Ambassador" as if that's his primary profession here?

MonroeFAN
07-22-2015, 04:37 PM
^Speaking of hip-hop related themes, your username is bad ***.

I'm sure i've said it before.

WaDe03
08-03-2015, 10:12 PM
Back to back like I'm Jordan 96, 97!

Shady66
08-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Damn son! He got either'd! Said no one ever. This whole thing is a joke honestly

Saddletramp
08-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Is this the same dope that was vexing people in the playoffs this year or is that a different dope? They're all dopes.

Lil Rhody
08-04-2015, 05:02 AM
Weak skill = meek mill

Shady66
08-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Fake = Drake

MonroeFAN
08-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Fake? Fake from what? The guy is Canadian for crying out loud, if you thought he was a gangster you have only yourself to blame.

nickdymez
08-04-2015, 12:48 PM
Fake = Drake

Fake what? Ambassador?

QuatreBarton
08-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Weak skill = meek mill

At that point you might as well just call him Weak Mill

hugepatsfan
08-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Meek had better disses but the song sucked. Way too much going on with the beat and all the interludes. It was just a cluster**** of a track. All Drake did was say how he has more money and doesn't use social media (then he proceeded to start using social media in the beef). But Back 2 Back was actually a listenable song unlike any of the other 2 tracks (Wanna Know, Charged Up).

hugepatsfan
08-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Fake? Fake from what? The guy is Canadian for crying out loud, if you thought he was a gangster you have only yourself to blame.

I think it's fake to go around talking about how you run the rap game and no one can do what you do when you don't even write your own hits. That's very disingenuous to me.

Htownballa1622
08-04-2015, 01:29 PM
I think it's fake to go around talking about how you run the rap game and no one can do what you do when you don't even write your own hits. That's very disingenuous to me.

So you think he doesn't write ANY OF his own hits? Jw

And do you think the song would have popped had Quincy Miller put it out?

There's a reason every song Drake puts on catches.

hugepatsfan
08-04-2015, 01:44 PM

I can't say what percentage he writes but of course he does a lot of his own ****. I just think it's disingenuous to go around talking **** about how you run the rap game and are the best in it when on occasions you go to others to write things for you. That's contradictory to me.

And no way would the song pop off if Q put it out. Popular music isn't what you say, it's how you market yourself. Stars are rarely born from how good their music is anymore. They're born by getting people to think they're "cool." Once an artist has that, fans will accept whatever they say. If you really break down what Drake says, he has very limited rap talent. No great wordplay. Doesn't really switch up rhyme schemes. Can't really tell cohesive stories, just a bunch of semi-related punchlines. Doesn't have a particularly large or interesting vocabulary. Doesn't have a versatile flow. But he's managed to make himself a pop culture icon so everything he says resonates with people anyway.

And this comes off like I'm hating on him. Not at all. I like a lot of his ****. It's good, easy listening because his music doesn't make you really stop and think and it's not really hard to digest. I just think it's a complete joke that people seriously think his skills on the mic are on par with Kendrick, Big K.R.I.T., etc. He's a very average rapper who's managed to find a sound/style that suits him well enough to make good music anyway.

Minimal
08-04-2015, 01:54 PM
To be where he is now, Drake wrote his own lyrics, thats all it matters. He most likely still writes and just has some people who help him from time to time. I don't care if he is true or fake, thats some ******** of low lifes, he doesn't rap about the hood so he doesn't need to "true". He makes some sick songs and writes some deep lyrics. Thats all it matters. He might not be a "gangsta" rapper, but he is head and shoulders over them.
Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKqmXJtDh7Y

Htownballa1622
08-04-2015, 02:12 PM
I can't say what percentage he writes but of course he does a lot of his own ****. I just think it's disingenuous to go around talking **** about how you run the rap game and are the best in it when on occasions you go to others to write things for you. That's contradictory to me.

And no way would the song pop off if Q put it out. Popular music isn't what you say, it's how you market yourself. Stars are rarely born from how good their music is anymore. They're born by getting people to think they're "cool." Once an artist has that, fans will accept whatever they say. If you really break down what Drake says, he has very limited rap talent. No great wordplay. Doesn't really switch up rhyme schemes. Can't really tell cohesive stories, just a bunch of semi-related punchlines. Doesn't have a particularly large or interesting vocabulary. Doesn't have a versatile flow. But he's managed to make himself a pop culture icon so everything he says resonates with people anyway.

And this comes off like I'm hating on him. Not at all. I like a lot of his ****. It's good, easy listening because his music doesn't make you really stop and think and it's not really hard to digest. I just think it's a complete joke that people seriously think his skills on the mic are on par with Kendrick, Big K.R.I.T., etc. He's a very average rapper who's managed to find a sound/style that suits him well enough to make good music anyway.

I get what you're saying. I just feel like when discussing hip hop, ppl get so caught up in one thing that they completely ignore the other.

For example. Kendrick is great but sometimes his sound doesn't appeal to me. It doesn't SOUND good. Ultimately music is supposed to SOUND good too.

Drake and his producer (40) put out hits together. But I agree. His flow isn't too intricate. I think he's kind of witty though.

aman_13
08-04-2015, 02:24 PM
Meek should of stayed off twitter. Whether you like Drake's diss tracks or not, he clearly got the best of Meek. You know you lost when Will Smith is laughing at you.

aman_13
08-04-2015, 02:26 PM
Meek is very talented btw, just had a rough week.

Sly Guy
08-04-2015, 03:12 PM
whatever happened to the good ol' days. When rappers insulted each other in verses on stage and shot each other around back afterward.

raiderposting
08-04-2015, 04:43 PM
I liked meek. But it's sad. His career is nearly over. One more diss track from drake will be the nail in the coffin.

If 50 ended ja rule (like him or not he had a lot of hits in the charts) then drake can do it to meek (who doesn't really have a single hit that made waves)

Saddletramp
08-04-2015, 06:01 PM
I liked meek. But it's sad. His career is nearly over. One more diss track from drake will be the nail in the coffin.

If 50 ended ja rule (like him or not he had a lot of hits in the charts) then drake can do it to meek (who doesn't really have a single hit that made waves)

Are rap/R&B fans this fickle that some taint like Drake or 50 ****ing Cents can ruin a guys career for talking **** about them? Who gives a ****? If you like a guy and he's not a complete tool of a choad, then listen and support his music. If some ******* with an agenda talks a little smack, brush it off.

(Some/Most?) Rap/R&B fans seem like idiotic trend followers.

Also, didn't that 50 ****ing Cents guy say he'd retire if Kanye West outsold his album when they went head to head a few years back and Kanye demolished him yet that 50 ****ing Cents guy didn't retire? Who listens to these goddamn chuckleheaded fools? Easily manipulated puppets?

Shady66
08-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Fake what? Ambassador?
Your right. Drakes spitting that real ish. Helluva talent, right up their with the beibs

IKnowHoops
08-05-2015, 02:35 AM
If somebody is writing Drizzys rhymes and he's selling millions,and Meek is writing his own and he's selling thousands then..........

Exactly. Meek is jealous, insecure and hurting inside, that Drake had Nikki before him, and is 1000x more successful than him.

IKnowHoops
08-05-2015, 02:40 AM

Coming from a DMX, Jay-Z, Biggie, Tupac, Cassidy fan, I'm not even a Drake fan, but the dude puts out hits, and his numbers back it up. Meek Mill sucks. Lets be real, he has his little following, but he is nothing compared to Drake. Even if your his biggest fan and you hate Drake, you have to admit to yourself that Meek is nothing compared to Drake. Drake makes hits. The boy has the formula like the all-time greats before him. He will never be in my top 20 favorite rappers. I actually don't really like him. But I can't deny, that every album he puts out, half those songs bang every time. Meek Mill is a joke in the same convo.

IKnowHoops
08-05-2015, 02:47 AM
I know people are like "what does this have to do with basketball" but this is the best thread on NBA PSD since the finals.

Tony_Starks
08-05-2015, 03:01 AM
Losing to Drake in a rap battle is like losing to Lebron in a hairline contest....

mike_noodles
08-05-2015, 09:01 AM
The funny thing to me is that like 99% of rappers have other people write rhymes for them including guys like Jay Z and Snoopy.

Tony_Starks
08-05-2015, 09:22 AM
"You gettin bodied by a singing ninja".......

cold business.

Minimal
08-05-2015, 01:59 PM
I bet there are more "Drake - Rico" searches on google than "Meek Mill - Rico" searches. Meek Mill is a joke. That Rico track sounds like a Drake track, and thats the best track on Meek Mills album. "Heaven & Hell" thats where Meeks tracklist ends for me.

Tony_Starks
08-05-2015, 02:28 PM
I bet there are more "Drake - Rico" searches on google than "Meek Mill - Rico" searches. Meek Mill is a joke. That Rico track sounds like a Drake track, and thats the best track on Meek Mills album. "Heaven & Hell" thats where Meeks tracklist ends for me.

Meek is merely a swag rapper, and not a very good one at that. If not for Ross he would be slangin CDs at the mall.

Yanks All Day
08-06-2015, 03:23 PM
The only rapper I'd be shocked if anyone was writing rhymes for is Eminem. Reason being is that he just doesn't think like anyone else. Dude's mind is on a different level.

I find it amazing, though, that music is the only industry where apparently you're not allowed to have any help. For products, we have HUNDREDS of minds working on phones, computers, cars, etc. Companies have think tanks and beta testing and focus groups before releasing products to mainstream. Your iPhone just doesn't appear because 1 guy put it together.

In sports you have coaches, trainers, personal trainers, nutritionists, doctors, etc. that all go into the product you see. Steph Curry was born with a great shot, but he's also had tons of people help perfect his form and conditioning before he shows it off in a game. Kobe Bryant's ENTIRE game is a mirror image of Michael Jordan. Same moves. Same everything. No one will ever accuse Kobe of not being as good as perception is because he stole moves from MJ (who, by the way, stole the moves of his own from someone before him).

In music, who cares how many people help you write a rhyme. Sorry to tell most people, but things aren't as they seem. Freestyles aren't freestyles anymore. Guys think of rhymes for months and incorporate them into what's the new freestyle. Biggie, Tupac, Nas, Jay-Z, everyone at one point has sat down with people who have improved the rhymes they were going to put out. Yes, everyone has probably even taken full verses from other places. It just happens. Music is about more than the rhymes. Only Eminem and Slaughterhouse really put lyrics first now. It's about presentation, live shows, and connecting with an audience. No one does that better than Drake.

And really, when push came to shove, in the end Drake pretty much just destroyed Meek anyway, so it's all a moot point.

Sly Guy
08-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Your right. Drakes spitting that real ish. Helluva talent, right up their with the beibs

lol.....win!

CityofTreez
08-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Coming from a DMX, Jay-Z, Biggie, Tupac, Cassidy fan, I'm not even a Drake fan, but the dude puts out hits, and his numbers back it up. Meek Mill sucks. Lets be real, he has his little following, but he is nothing compared to Drake. Even if your his biggest fan and you hate Drake, you have to admit to yourself that Meek is nothing compared to Drake. Drake makes hits. The boy has the formula like the all-time greats before him. He will never be in my top 20 favorite rappers. I actually don't really like him. But I can't deny, that every album he puts out, half those songs bang every time. Meek Mill is a joke in the same convo.

Speaking of a joke, you should've just mentioned that you listened to DMX, Jay, Biggie, and Pac, but NO, you had to bring the clown named Cassidy into this?

Come on, enough is enough! I come to the NBA forum to read the diabolical nonsense that we deem basketball news/posts. Don't make me to read the diabolical nonsense that we deem musical opinions. IKnowHoops, we know, but one this is sure, UDontKnowMusic!

CityofTreez
08-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Don't take it seriously though, this is the NBA forum for Christ sake!

sep11ie
08-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Who gives a **** forum?

Minimal
08-06-2015, 07:30 PM
This one is funny as hell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYf7QVzIn8Q

5ass
08-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Who gives a **** forum?

Exactly. Or dumb **** for stupid mother****ers forum?

Shady66
08-07-2015, 01:16 AM
Exactly. Or dumb **** for stupid mother****ers forum?
They posted in the right place. Tbh

IKnowHoops
08-07-2015, 04:05 AM
Speaking of a joke, you should've just mentioned that you listened to DMX, Jay, Biggie, and Pac, but NO, you had to bring the clown named Cassidy into this?

Come on, enough is enough! I come to the NBA forum to read the diabolical nonsense that we deem basketball news/posts. Don't make me to read the diabolical nonsense that we deem musical opinions. IKnowHoops, we know, but one this is sure, UDontKnowMusic!

I dont know music? How? Why? Cause I like Cassidy? I didn't say he was on the same level as any of those guys, but he is a sick battle rapper that actually put out some real music too. Cassidy dumps on Meek mill though. He actually has on film. Cassidy is better than Meek Mill on every level. He's got more hits and made more money than Meek, and Cassidy's career is pretty poor, which tells you just how hilarious it is that Meek is trying to get at Drake...Meek is a dukie stain. Cassidy would annihilate Jay and Pac in a battle. He would beat Biggie for sure. DMX could hang with him, but ultimately Cassidy would beat him down too.

IBleedPurple
08-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Who gives a **** forum?

Exactly. Or dumb **** for stupid mother****ers forum?Can't argue these points...

hugepatsfan
08-07-2015, 08:50 AM
I get what you're saying. I just feel like when discussing hip hop, ppl get so caught up in one thing that they completely ignore the other.

For example. Kendrick is great but sometimes his sound doesn't appeal to me. It doesn't SOUND good. Ultimately music is supposed to SOUND good too.

Drake and his producer (40) put out hits together. But I agree. His flow isn't too intricate. I think he's kind of witty though.

I totally understand what you mean. I just feel that even though music is totally subjective in nature, you can still objectively look at it. For example, I like southern hip hop more so than New York stuff. I listen to more Master P than I do Nas, but never in a million years would I actually rank them that way as rappers/artists. I love Lil Jon crunk era records. I could go on and on about all the "bad" music I like. I don't have a problem saying "I like this artist but I know he's not very good" or "this guy is incredible but just not my taste."

And to be clear, not saying Drake is bad. Reread my post and it feels like I was kind of coming off that way. Didn't mean to, just making a larger point.

smood999
08-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Whether you're a fan of Meek, Drake, neither, or both, Drake is clearly winning this right now. However, some of you don't get it. Having a ghost writer is like a cardinal sin of rap. So yes it is a bigger deal than what some of you want to acknowledge. This is a different time period, but if this were 5 plus years ago his career would've been ruined. Drake, or anyone, cannot proclaim themselves to be the best rapper and then have people write their stuff. There's a competitive nature in rap not found in other genres of music. This isn't about whether he grew up in the streets or not, it's simply about whether he wrote his own raps, whether he was rapping about rainbows or drugs.

I guess the younger generation of rap fans don't care too much about this. I actually don't care as much as I thought I would...probably because it's Drake. I'll still listen to his music regardless, but it does kind of put him into another category of artist.

For the people that think that 99% of rappers have their material written by someone else, you are completely wrong. It might be one of the silliest comments I've read actually. It's probably closer to the opposite, which would be a naive statement in itself if someone said that. I do think more rappers have their stuff written than people know about, but that's the point...Drake was not only outed, there's proof.

There are producers or "creatives" that "collaborate" in this type of way all the time and it's ok. These are guys like Dr. Dre, Diddy, Kanye, etc. That's fine because these guys are/were producers first, not rappers. They are also open about it. They make good music and that's what it's all about. Drake does not want to be linked with these guys, he's aiming for the Jay-Z and Nas of the rap world. Whether he now gets thrown into that category or the category with the collaborators will now all depend on the extent of his collaborations. I doubt we will ever know though.

Right now there are only a handful of songs that we know for sure, which I guess he'll get a pass for. Most of them actually credit Quentin Miller. R.I.C.O. doesn't though and that may lead people to think that he actually has a ghost writer and wonder how many other songs there are. By nature of him not being credited in the song, he now becomes a ghost writer.

smood999
08-07-2015, 09:06 AM
I dont know music? How? Why? Cause I like Cassidy? I didn't say he was on the same level as any of those guys, but he is a sick battle rapper that actually put out some real music too. Cassidy dumps on Meek mill though. He actually has on film. Cassidy is better than Meek Mill on every level. He's got more hits and made more money than Meek, and Cassidy's career is pretty poor, which tells you just how hilarious it is that Meek is trying to get at Drake...Meek is a dukie stain. Cassidy would annihilate Jay and Pac in a battle. He would beat Biggie for sure. DMX could hang with him, but ultimately Cassidy would beat him down too.

Jay-Z now or 10+ years ago? He'd beat Jay and Biggie, but DMX would be close?

Htownballa1622
08-07-2015, 01:00 PM
I totally understand what you mean. I just feel that even though music is totally subjective in nature, you can still objectively look at it. For example, I like southern hip hop more so than New York stuff. I listen to more Master P than I do Nas, but never in a million years would I actually rank them that way as rappers/artists. I love Lil Jon crunk era records. I could go on and on about all the "bad" music I like. I don't have a problem saying "I like this artist but I know he's not very good" or "this guy is incredible but just not my taste."

And to be clear, not saying Drake is bad. Reread my post and it feels like I was kind of coming off that way. Didn't mean to, just making a larger point.

I completely understand what you're saying. I love listening to my houston rappers but there's no way I could legitimately argue some of them are that good lyrically.

It's more the total package.

I just went back and listened to some of drake's old music and he does have some pretty good wordplay that he's kind of gone away from but until meek responds (not just in concert) by putting out something other than that hot mess "wanna know" then drake will still be up on him.

Part of me feels like this isn't a real "beef."

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is a clever marketing ploy haha.

Minimal
08-07-2015, 01:22 PM
I completely understand what you're saying. I love listening to my houston rappers but there's no way I could legitimately argue some of them are that good lyrically.

It's more the total package.

I just went back and listened to some of drake's old music and he does have some pretty good wordplay that he's kind of gone away from but until meek responds (not just in concert) by putting out something other than that hot mess "wanna know" then drake will still be up on him.

Part of me feels like this isn't a real "beef."

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is a clever marketing ploy haha.
Might be. Drake disses appeared so fast, like they were prepared before.
But if its a marketing ploy it definitely doesn't favor Meek, no matter how many album sales he will get from this beef. He might ruin his career, plus WWE might sue Meek Mill for "Wanna Know".

Htownballa1622
08-07-2015, 01:42 PM
But if its a marketing ploy it definitely doesn't favor Meek, no matter how many album sales he will get from this beef. He might ruin his career, plus WWE might sue Meek Mill for "Wanna Know".

That would be pretty terrible if he got sued for undertakers intro song.

I get it though. Hmm... I didn't know that was in play.

CityofTreez
08-07-2015, 03:08 PM

You're entitled to your musical opinion, but Pac & Biggie wouldn't have buried their faces in the mud with a song "Condom Style" mimicking that stupid asian clown. And I disagree about Cass annihilating anyone because the people he dissed were never relevant to diss in the first place. Pac annihilated Biggie, and in this instance, Cass slapped Meek in their diss timeline, never an annihilation.

But then again, just some music opinions on an incompetent NBA forum board.

WOwolfOL
08-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Holy ****, "Charged Up" is ****ing horrible. This ****ing clown simply doesn't have the delivery for battling.

*****es need to stop buying his records and he will go away.

IKnowHoops
08-10-2015, 03:31 PM
Jay-Z now or 10+ years ago? He'd beat Jay and Biggie, but DMX would be close?

The art of Rap battle is different. Look DMX already got Jay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuTtvwuyGNo

Cassidy can rap his butt off in a battle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-71GNKK97k

Jay makes better music though. There is a big difference.

ChongInc.
08-10-2015, 11:15 PM
Ghost writers are the young money way. Not suprised or offended. These guys get it. They're entertainers.

We need a Kendrick/Hop Sin/Eminem/Asher Roth beef. Kendrick and Asher are poets though and will never start anything. Eminem is old and no one would f with Hop Sin.

Tony_Starks
08-12-2015, 04:33 PM

That would be pretty terrible if he got sued for undertakers intro song.

I get it though. Hmm... I didn't know that was in play.

Meeks comeback was so horrible it's almost unbelievable. Beat wack, delivery wack, no punchlines, basically a bunch of corny inside jokes.

I almost want Drake to hit him with the threepeat to finish him off but it's like beating a dead horse at this point.

Losing to Drake in a rap battle is like beyond bad tho. Might as well have lost to Nelly.

Munkeysuit
08-12-2015, 06:05 PM
It's weird reading Meek's tweets because HE RAPS LIKE SOMEONE WHO WOULD TYPE LIKE THIS.

That's exactly what I was thinking while reading them haha!