PDA

View Full Version : NBA Trade Predictions

mbsalame123
07-20-2015, 01:49 AM
Well with Ty Lawson being traded this could only lead to some more trade dominoes to occur. Expect names like Jamal Crawford, Taj Gibson, and Mario Chalmers to show up in trade rumors. Expect teams like the Celtics and Sixers to be buyers.

With that being said, what are some of your trade predictions for potential trade candidates?

mbsalame123
07-20-2015, 01:53 AM
I think Chalmers gets traded to the Nets to become a great backup point guard in Brooklyn.

I think Jamal Crawford could get traded to the Cavaliers if JR Smith doesn't resign with the team, however I think Smith will sign a 1 year deal with the Cavs. Thus making it harder to envision a team that could be interested in Crawford. I would assume the Clippers would prefer to send him to an eatern conference team such as the Chicago Bulls who might be interested in a trade for Taj Gibson which might be turned into a 3 way trade involving the Washington Wizards or something like that.

I think Haywood doesn't get traded and instead is released by the Cavaliers, saving them some money.

I think the Celtics will address their back court log jam by trading some players and expect the Nuggets to do the same with their front court log jam. Celtics and Nuggets could be potential trade partners but I expect JJ Hickson and/or Randy Foye to get dealt by the Nuggets and then expect the Celtics to trade either Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk along with Evan Turner and someone like a James Young or possibly Avery Bradley for some more draft picks and talent.

I think the Sixers will continue to be buyers and make trades similar to the ones with the Kings. I think the Knicks will be able to unload Jose Calderon for something or someone that can help them out if possible.

I think the Raptors trade Terrence Ross for some more front court depth. Expect the Mavericks to be buyers as well, possibly trading for JJ Hickson.

mbsalame123
07-20-2015, 01:54 AM
I think Chalmers gets traded to the Nets to become a great backup point guard in Brooklyn.

I think Jamal Crawford could get traded to the Cavaliers if JR Smith doesn't resign with the team, however I think Smith will sign a 1 year deal with the Cavs. Thus making it harder to envision a team that could be interested in Crawford. I would assume the Clippers would prefer to send him to an eatern conference team such as the Chicago Bulls who might be interested in a trade for Taj Gibson which might be turned into a 3 way trade involving the Washington Wizards or something like that.

I think Haywood doesn't get traded and instead is released by the Cavaliers, saving them some money.

I think the Celtics will address their back court log jam by trading some players and expect the Nuggets to do the same with their front court log jam. Celtics and Nuggets could be potential trade partners but I expect JJ Hickson and/or Randy Foye to get dealt by the Nuggets and then expect the Celtics to trade either Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk along with Evan Turner and someone like a James Young or possibly Avery Bradley for some more draft picks and talent.

I think the Sixers will continue to be buyers and make trades similar to the ones with the Kings. I think the Knicks will be able to unload Jose Calderon for something or someone that can help them out if possible.

I think the Raptors trade Terrence Ross for some more front court depth. Expect the Mavericks to be buyers as well, possibly trading for JJ Hickson.

mbsalame123
07-20-2015, 01:54 AM

raiderposting
07-20-2015, 03:56 AM

Ariza's Better
07-20-2015, 04:13 AM

Kyben36
07-20-2015, 04:17 AM

Kyben36
07-20-2015, 04:21 AM
as far as the real answer, Taj will not be traded till he proves he is healthy and can regain value in the league, he just had surgery so value is low. once he gets about a month in him as a bull, he will be traded, IMO, likley for Picks, because i dont see what we can get for him that would be an imediate upgrade, unless we can find a starting wing for him like Galo. still, not enough of an upgrade IMO. because i think Dougy has a great year and finds his spot in this offense. we have depth everywhere right now, 2 to 3 players deep at each possession. I think we trade him for picks in the future, with the Kings pick.... our own, and potentially other picks, we could get some young tallent to perhaps replace rose if he doesnt work out or Noah.

2-ONE-5
07-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Well with Ty Lawson being traded this could only lead to some more trade dominoes to occur. Expect names like Jamal Crawford, Taj Gibson, and Mario Chalmers to show up in trade rumors. Expect teams like the Celtics and Sixers to be buyers.

With that being said, what are some of your trade predictions for potential trade candidates?

Sixers aint buying anything lol

warfelg
07-20-2015, 08:52 AM
Sixers aint buying anything lol

I wouldn't be so sure. I think we're in as good a position as any to make a deal if needed.

2-ONE-5
07-20-2015, 09:38 AM
we have always been in a good position but there isnt anyone worhtwhile right now to try and buy on.

nickdymez
07-20-2015, 12:26 PM
This thread is killing me.

I think Crawford goes to the cavs for haywood. That's all