PDA

View Full Version : You Heard It Here First: Davis Will Be The Best Player In The World Next Season

andy2518
07-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Not much of a bold prediction, I know lol. I have some good friends who are part of the basketball media and all are saying from their inside sources that everyone is super high on this guy. Crazy work ethic and it's his off-season goal to make himself the best player in the NBA by next season. After watching the guy play this year, I have to agree. Dude is a beast defender and his offensive game is just starting to take off. I can see him averaging like 28, 12, 4, 3, 2 next season with playing on a DPOY level the whole way through. Just sucks that he is in the loaded west so we really won't get to see much of him this next post-season. If he were in the east, he might make the ECF with that squad and perhaps even the finals lol. Though I would see him perhaps getting into a top 6 seed and maybe perhaps the second round depending on the match-up. Perhaps I am being a bit optimistic, but I really believe this dude is going to accomplish great things starting next season. The guy can literally do it all. Score, rebound, pass, block shots, steal, and play excellent D. Truly a once in a generation type player.

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 06:47 PM
He was the best player last year.

Not much of a statement

cheetos185
07-07-2015, 06:51 PM
His team might not make it to playoff though....

andy2518
07-07-2015, 06:51 PM
He was the best player last year.

Not much of a statement

He was top three debatable for sure. Definitely not the clear cut best. Though I think he will be this year for sure. Depending on how Durant comes back from his injury and all.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 06:55 PM
His team might not make it to playoff though....

I think they get in for sure. Portland and Dallas just fell off a ton. I think they could even get as high as six.

ewing
07-07-2015, 06:59 PM
OMG Thxs for the scoop Andy

J_M_B
07-07-2015, 07:01 PM
I think they get in for sure. Portland and Dallas just fell off a ton. I think they could even get as high as six.

Dallas got better with DJ and Wes lol

They definitely need more depth, but that should be a playoff team

Tony_Starks
07-07-2015, 07:04 PM
Big Baby lost some weight?

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:13 PM
Dallas got better with DJ and Wes lol

They definitely need more depth, but that should be a playoff team

They lost Ellis though and Dirk is yet another year older. DJ to me is just a younger version of Chandler who can't hit freethrows. Matthews is injury prone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas misses the playoffs next season. I would at least say that The Pelicans would be bigger favorites to make the playoffs than Dallas next year.

YAALREADYKNO
07-07-2015, 07:17 PM
They lost Ellis though and Dirk is yet another year older. DJ to me is just a younger version of Chandler who can't hit freethrows. Matthews is injury prone. I wouldn't be surprised if Dallas misses the playoffs next season. I would at least say that The Pelicans would be bigger favorites to make the playoffs than Dallas next year.

They got better defensively tho. If parsons and Matthews can stay healthy they'll be a top 8 team.

MTar786
07-07-2015, 07:18 PM
its going to be a toss up between him and durant next year

ManRam
07-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Yeah, not a bold prediction.

More progress on the defensive end and he's probably there.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:22 PM
its going to be a toss up between him and durant next year

I would agree, only Durant coming back from that Jones Fracture injury is a pretty huge question mark.

Dade County
07-07-2015, 07:23 PM
I'm starting to think that he might not get to a conference Final game, during the length of his new extension.

I wonder if that is sure, what will people label him (the West is super tough). Will big name free agents start to slowly sign with the N.O?

Well this league is slowly transforming so you never know.

smith&wesson
07-07-2015, 07:27 PM
I agree, he will be. The pelicans need to get him some help.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Yeah, not a bold prediction.

More progress on the defensive end and he's probably there.

Ya, not really lol. Though some could argue that it would be debatable between him Durant, Lebron, and Curry. I am saying that he will clearly ascend above those guys. A fully healthy Durant would be the only thing I can see standing in his way, though with the gap Davis will likely have in rebounding and defense I cannot see Durant making that up with his scoring and passing.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:30 PM
I'm starting to think that he might not get to a conference Final game, during the length of his new extension.

I wonder if that is sure, what will people label him (the West is super tough). Will big name free agents start to slowly sign with the N.O?

Well this league is slowly transforming so you never know.

There is still some untapped potential in Tyreke though lol. No seriously Evans could surprise some people next season. Dude has a very high ceiling. With the cap going up that much, I would not be surprised by anything. Through Westbrook on that team and things will start to get scary.

bucketss
07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
if lebron declines, sure.

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 07:37 PM
You all want a real scoop?

You heard it here first

D'Angelo Russell is going to lead the Lakers to the playoffs this year.

He's also going to win rookie of the year and get MVP votes

Put that on the homepage of PSD - I'm calling that shot before he has even played a summer league game

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:42 PM

You heard it here first

Put that on the homepage of PSD - I'm calling that shot before he has even played a summer league game

Pretty funny, but what I said was actually feasible.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:44 PM
if lebron declines, sure.

You serious?

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Pretty funny, but what I said was actually feasible.

What's funny is how stupid the national media is for sleeping on this guy

After summer league the secret is going to be out though

bucketss
07-07-2015, 07:51 PM
You serious?

why wouldn't i be? lebron is still the best player in the world, only way i see davis topping him is if lebron starts declining.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:55 PM
why wouldn't i be? lebron is still the best player in the world, only way i see davis topping him is if lebron starts declining.

Well seeing as one is 22 and on the upswing and the other is 30 and on the decline I would say that is extremely likely.

Especially considering Lebron just came off his worst season since his rookie year numbers wise. Lebron has been on the decline since last season. It doesn't get better with time. Only worse. Father Time is undefeated after all.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 07:57 PM

Well I did see the Sports Science on him. Pretty amazing stuff.

ManRam
07-07-2015, 08:00 PM

I love the guy...think he has the most star-potential in the draft, but tell me the last time a rookie did what you're suggesting he will do?

MVP votes is literally preposterous. Be high on the kid...but don't be an idiot.

RLundi
07-07-2015, 08:05 PM

You heard it here first

Dude, why don't you make your own thread and stop hijacking this one with your nonsense (no offense)?

numba1CHANGsta
07-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Not much of a bold prediction, I know lol. I have some good friends who are part of the basketball media and all are saying from their inside sources that everyone is super high on this guy. Crazy work ethic and it's his off-season goal to make himself the best player in the NBA by next season. After watching the guy play this year, I have to agree. Dude is a beast defender and his offensive game is just starting to take off. I can see him averaging like 28, 12, 4, 3, 2 next season with playing on a DPOY level the whole way through. Just sucks that he is in the loaded west so we really won't get to see much of him this next post-season. If he were in the east, he might make the ECF with that squad and perhaps even the finals lol. Though I would see him perhaps getting into a top 6 seed and maybe perhaps the second round depending on the match-up. Perhaps I am being a bit optimistic, but I really believe this dude is going to accomplish great things starting next season. The guy can literally do it all. Score, rebound, pass, block shots, steal, and play excellent D. Truly a once in a generation type player.

Next time try to make sure to mention the player's full name because I have no idea who you are talking about buddy

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:08 PM
I love the guy...think he has the most star-potential in the draft, but tell me the last time a rookie did what you're suggesting he will do?

MVP votes is literally preposterous. Be high on the kid...but don't be an idiot.

I understand it's unprecedented, but I think this guy Dshow is an unprecedented talent that's entering the perfect situation. He's getting the keys to car from day 1 with very low expectations

Wilt Chamberlin and Wes Unsfeld are the only 2 players to win ROY and MVP the same year - so while it's unprecedented it's happened before - twice.

I gave the scoop in this very forum that STEPHEN CURRY was going to be an MVP. I said that during Curry's rookie year and I wasn't even a GSW fan.

D'Angelo Russell is going to be better than Stephen Curry and, unlike Curry, He's actually going to get to run a team from square one.

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Dude, why don't you make your own thread and stop hijacking this one with your nonsense (no offense)?

"nonsense" im noting that comment

andy2518
07-07-2015, 08:12 PM
Next time try to make sure to mention the player's full name because I have no idea who you are talking about buddy

Take a wild guess.

Honestly I ran out of room so decided to remove the first name Anthony from the title. Figured people would be able to get who I was talking about from the last name alone. What other Davis in the NBA could it be really? Big Baby? Please.

RLundi
07-07-2015, 08:14 PM
"nonsense" im noting that comment

1. Lakers aren't making the playoffs.
2. If they do, Russell won't be the one to lead them there
3. He will not garner MVP votes.

I think you struck gold with your constant "D-Lo to LA" predictions and for that I give you credit. But you have a tendency to say nonsensical things, and mathematically, you hit on a few of those predictions periodically. It doesn't make you a savant or a psychic or a soothsayer. It just means the math adds up. For every 40 things you claim, a couple come true. Cool. This won't be one of them.

ManRam
07-07-2015, 08:20 PM
I understand it's unprecedented, but I think this guy Dshow is an unprecedented talent that's entering the perfect situation. He's getting the keys to car from day 1 with very low expectations

Wilt Chamberlin and Wes Unsfeld are the only 2 players to win ROY and MVP the same year - so while it's unprecedented it's happened before - twice.

I gave the scoop in this very forum that STEPHEN CURRY was going to be an MVP. I said that during Curry's rookie year and I wasn't even a GSW fan.

D'Angelo Russell is going to be better than Stephen Curry and, unlike Curry, He's actually going to get to run a team from square one.

I think there's a reason why it's been 55 years since Wilt did that, and 45 since Wes. It hasn't happened in the modern era, however you define that, and it won't happen any time soon (if ever again).

I will back down a bit. Getting MVP votes as a rookie isn't entirely preposterous. LeBron did it. Melo got one vote (from an idiot). I don't think anyone has done it since. But yeah, it's not happening. I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I'd literally bet anything else on it.

To get votes insinuates that 1) the Lakers will be really good and 2) he was a top-5 player in someone's eyes...meaning better than some combination of Curry, Harden, LeBron, KD, AD, Russ, Paul, Blake, etc. Not happening. You don't get MVP votes on bad teams...especially if you're a rookie.

I'm glad you hit on Steph. You aren't hitting on this. He might be great, but not in year 1. No rookie really ever is any more.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 08:21 PM

I think you struck gold with your constant "D-Lo to LA" predictions and for that I give you credit. But you have a tendency to say nonsensical things, and mathematically, you hit on a few of those predictions periodically. It doesn't make you a savant or a psychic or a soothsayer. It just means the math adds up. For every 40 things you claim, a couple come true. Cool. This won't be one of them.

Ha. That was pretty funny actually.

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:23 PM

I don't claim to to be a savant or psychic - just someone that understands sports and Basketball in particular

It's ok for you to say the thing 1, 2, and 3 - those are the common beliefs around the country.

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
Scott Adams

I would warn you about following the opinons of the general public however without first forming your own

andy2518
07-07-2015, 08:24 PM
I think there's a reason why it's been 55 years since Wilt did that, and 45 since Wes. It hasn't happened in the modern era, however you define that, and it won't happen any time soon (if ever again).

I will back down a bit. Getting MVP votes as a rookie isn't entirely preposterous. LeBron did it. Melo got one vote (from an idiot). I don't think anyone has done it since. But yeah, it's not happening. I wouldn't bet my life on it, but I'd literally bet anything else on it.

To get votes insinuates that 1) the Lakers will be really good and 2) he was a top-5 player in someone's eyes...meaning better than some combination of Curry, Harden, LeBron, KD, AD, Russ, Paul, Blake, etc. Not happening. You don't get MVP votes on bad teams...especially if you're a rookie.

I'm glad you hit on Steph. You aren't hitting on this. He might be great, but not in year 1. No rookie really ever is any more.

Magic won Finals MVP as a rookie.

KnicksorBust
07-07-2015, 08:24 PM
He will have a tremendous season and continue to cement himself as an elite player. You know he may even pass Lebron for 2nd best. It is possible. Gl to him.

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:26 PM

Never doubt me

ManRam
07-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Magic won Finals MVP as a rookie.

And...?

Finals MVP is infinitely more preposterous than regular MVP.

I will do anything anyone wants if Russell gets more than a single MVP vote. I won't even require people to do anything if I'm right. Just list what you want me to do if he gets multiple votes, and I'll do it. This is crazy. I've seen Knicks and Lakers fans get too excited over their own rookies, but PJ takes the cake here.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Never doubt me

I think they doubting you.

Perhaps they need yet another miracle to remove all doubt.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Never doubt me

Blasphemers!!!

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:35 PM
And...?

I will do anything anyone wants if Russell gets more than a single MVP vote. I won't even require people to do anything if I'm right. Just list what you want me to do if he gets multiple votes, and I'll do it. This is crazy. I've seen Knicks and Lakers fans get too excited over their own rookies, but PJ takes the cake here.

I want you to put the banner/picture of my choosing in your signature for the rest of your life if I'm right.

I'm telling you right now that Dshow is already the best passer in the NBA and he hasn't even played a game.

Combine that with the fact that hes also a top 3 3pt shooter and he hasn't played a game

Combine that with the fact that he's getting to run the Lakers from day 1 (which is unusual nowadays for rookies)

Combine that with the low expectations of him team in a stacked western conference and I see a scenario where he blows minds as a rookie (along with a slew of young talent on the Lakers) and they do the impossible and make the playoffs.

At that point the media coverage on him and the team will lead to MVP votes

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:36 PM
I think they doubting you.

Perhaps they need yet another miracle to remove all doubt.

hahaha

YEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!

andy2518
07-07-2015, 08:41 PM
I want you to put the banner/picture of my choosing in your signature for the rest of your life if I'm right.

I'm telling you right now that Dshow is already the best passer in the NBA and he hasn't even played a game.

Combine that with the fact that hes also a top 3 3pt shooter and he hasn't played a game

Combine that with the fact that he's getting to run the Lakers from day 1 (which is unusual nowadays for rookies)

Combine that with the low expectations of him team in a stacked western conference and I see a scenario where he blows minds as a rookie (along with a slew of young talent on the Lakers) and they do the impossible and make the playoffs.

Won't Kobe stand in his way?

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Won't Kobe stand in his way?

Maybe. But Dshow is going to have the ball in his hands not Kobe

Plus Kobe isn't going to play over 30 mins a game

flea
07-07-2015, 08:46 PM
Lmao at Russell being the best passer in the NBA. Did you even watch him in college? I did and he looked like garbage in all the games I saw. Know why? Because those were the games he played against good teams. I could maybe put it aside if he had a dud just vs. Arizona in the tourny, but he consistently folded against the better teams of the Big 10 and preseason. Louisville, UNC, Mich State, Indiana, Purdue - nothing. There's a reason he wasn't a finalist or even really considered for the Naismith. Promising scorer with upside as a passer? Yes. No doubt baller from day 1? Not a chance.

As for the Curry comps, he took a team of nothings out of the first weekend of the NCAA tournament, Russell didn't make it out of the first weekend with a pretty good team around him. He faced a good team, sure, but he also had a pretty good team.

KnicksorBust
07-07-2015, 08:48 PM
And...?

Sig bet for life: Steph Curry will get more MVP votes this year than D'Angelo Russell

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Lmao at Russell being the best passer in the NBA. Did you even watch him in college? I did and he looked like garbage in all the games I saw. Know why? Because those were the games he played against good teams. I could maybe put it aside if he had a dud just vs. Arizona in the tourny, but he consistently folded against the better teams of the Big 10 and preseason. Louisville, UNC, Mich State, Indiana, Purdue - nothing. There's a reason he wasn't a finalist or even really considered for the Naismith. Promising scorer with upside as a passer? Yes. No doubt baller from day 1? Not a chance.

As for the Curry comps, he took a team of nothings out of the first weekend of the NCAA tournament, Russell didn't make it out of the first weekend with a pretty good team around him. He faced a good team, sure, but he also had a pretty good team.

Did Curry do that as a freshman or a sophmore? Because Dshow was a freshman.

You can look at things from that perspective, and honestly, I respect that logic.

But I see things differently where he was single handedly running the Buckeyes against NCAA superteams and their gameplans were to essentially stop him.

I think if he played his sophmore year he would of carried his team farther than Curry did

KnicksorBust
07-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Lmao at Russell being the best passer in the NBA. Did you even watch him in college? I did and he looked like garbage in all the games I saw. Know why? Because those were the games he played against good teams. I could maybe put it aside if he had a dud just vs. Arizona in the tourny, but he consistently folded against the better teams of the Big 10 and preseason. Louisville, UNC, Mich State, Indiana, Purdue - nothing. There's a reason he wasn't a finalist or even really considered for the Naismith. Promising scorer with upside as a passer? .

Pj is taking it way too far but dlo shows remarkable skills. I believe it was a sports science that showed the only player in the nba to recognize an open teammate faster than dlo was lebron. You gotta respect that.

PraiseJesus
07-07-2015, 09:20 PM
Pj is taking it way too far but dlo shows remarkable skills. I believe it was a sports science that showed the only player in the nba to recognize an open teammate faster than dlo was lebron. You gotta respect that.

Is Rick Pitino taking things too far also?

“In the last 30 some-odd years, outside of Magic Johnson he’s the best passer I’ve seen come along,” Rick Pitino said.

http://btn.com/2015/06/24/rick-pitino-heaps-massive-praise-on-former-ohio-state-g-dangelo-russell/

“It would not surprise me to see him win rookie of the year,” the coach said, “because he really is a great, great passer, a great offensive basketball player.”

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 09:29 PM
I think it is actually expected, Durant is the only one who will challenge him, since LeBron is on his "chill during the regular season cause I played 1000 games already" mode.

ManRam
07-07-2015, 09:32 PM

Deal. And you're clearly trolling with the rest of that post ;)

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 09:38 PM
what is going on here? Praisejesus gets his Curry prediction right, and thinks he is nostradamus.

Now what are you saying dude?

KnicksorBust
07-07-2015, 09:51 PM
null

LOL. You dodge my other post so swiftly. Then I support you and still get lectures on Pitino. That is rich.

KnicksorBust
07-07-2015, 09:52 PM
I think it is actually expected, Durant is the only one who will challenge him, since LeBron is on his "chill during the regular season cause I played 1000 games already" mode.

Steph Curry says Hi.

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 10:17 PM
Steph Curry says Hi.

yeah yeah. Durant/Davis are better to me personally, but yes, Curry will probably have another great season. I don't think Steph is as 2-way as he suddenly got credit for.

Damn, Durant misses most of one year, and night night lol

Nikeman
07-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Did everyone forget the finals and what LeBron did?

Far and away he is the most gifted and best player in the NBA. LeBron has a significant distance between 2.

That being said, Davis may own the regular season, but when LeBron turns it on come playoff time nobody tops him it's that simple.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-07-2015, 10:25 PM

I like to call it "decline"

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-07-2015, 10:27 PM

Far and away he is the most gifted and best player in the NBA. LeBron has a significant distance between 2.

That being said, Davis may own the regular season, but when LeBron turns it on come playoff time nobody tops him it's that simple.
Yeah I did, I seen him take home a finals record of 2-4. He also handed the fmvp to the guy guarding him for the second straight year.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 10:33 PM

What did he do again? Shoot his career worst TS% on an Iverson like scale. Shoot a league worst 3 point percentage for all players in the playoffs who attempted over 100 field goals. Come one man, clearly Bron is on the decline. Just go look up players in NBA history with his combine regular season and playoff minutes and how their careers start to go at that point. Honestly, Lebron's playoff run last season was his worst career wise. The only reason Lebron will have a better post season run than Davis this next season is because his team is much better and his conference is much weaker. I'm predicting that based on an individual standpoint, Davis will easily surpass Lebron next season and I am basing this on how they both did last season and historical data for players based on the minutes both have played.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Steph Curry says Hi.

They will be close, but I think Davis's defense will give him the edge next season.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 10:37 PM
what is going on here? Praisejesus gets his Curry prediction right, and thinks he is nostradamus.

Now what are you saying dude?

Apparently Russell is next years MVP.

andy2518
07-07-2015, 10:41 PM
I like to call it "decline"

A lot of people just won't seem to accept that fact. Not sure why, it's basically written in stone. Unless Lebron is going to beat father time or something, 100% of the players in the NBA who have played his amount of minutes have declined at that point significantly. Just look at his shooting efficiency in the post season this past few months. If that's not a decline then I don't know what is.

Vinny642
07-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Them threesssss

Hawkeye15
07-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Apparently Russell is next years MVP.

the rookie?

hahahahahhahaha.

tredigs
07-08-2015, 02:13 AM
The PraiseJesus dude's twitter account (that he boasted after the rookie retweeted his fanboy video of him) was one of the more sad/pathetic things I had seen in a while. I already could not take him seriously, but that shun a lot of light.

bucketss
07-08-2015, 02:22 AM
The PraiseJesus dude's twitter account (that he boasted after the rookie retweeted his fanboy video of him) was one of the more sad/pathetic things I had seen in a while. I already could not take him seriously, but that shun a lot of light.

lmao i remember watching that vid couple days ago, didn't know until now it was by him HAHAHAHA

Gander13SM
07-08-2015, 02:36 AM
What's this I hear about Gentry getting Davis to work on his 3pt shot all summer? If he starts stroking it from deep with consistency the league may as well hand him the next three MVP awards.

PraiseJesus
07-08-2015, 03:06 AM
the rookie?

hahahahahhahaha.

He is no ordinary rookie.

The secret will be out after summer league though

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-08-2015, 04:25 AM

What did he do again? Shoot his career worst TS% on an Iverson like scale. Shoot a league worst 3 point percentage for all players in the playoffs who attempted over 100 field goals. Come one man, clearly Bron is on the decline. Just go look up players in NBA history with his combine regular season and playoff minutes and how their careers start to go at that point. Honestly, Lebron's playoff run last season was his worst career wise. The only reason Lebron will have a better post season run than Davis this next season is because his team is much better and his conference is much weaker. I'm predicting that based on an individual standpoint, Davis will easily surpass Lebron next season and I am basing this on how they both did last season and historical data for players based on the minutes both have played.

Great post. I laugh so hard when people say he had the best finals performance ever. Gold gold gold

bucketss
07-08-2015, 04:36 AM
Great post. I laugh so hard when people say he had the best finals performance ever. Gold gold gold

not ever, but the best since lebron 2012, and wade 2006.

MonroeFAN
07-08-2015, 06:37 AM

How did Dallas fall off a ton by signing a "top 5 center" according to PSD (I don't agree but still), and replacing an innefficient chucker with one of the best 2 way guards in the league?

MonroeFAN
07-08-2015, 06:39 AM
Ah Illusionist 248 has your back. All makes sense now. Do you guys have bus fare to get home?

I can't believe both of you think that one of the best players from last season has a chance to be the best player this season. I mean, mind blown guys. ESPN is hiring I heard?

Hawkeye15
07-08-2015, 11:17 AM
He is no ordinary rookie.

The secret will be out after summer league though

Totally, summer league is a barometer of NBA success....

Russell looks to be a good NBA player for sure. But cmon dude, he will barely contribute to the win column in year 1, if at all. Rookies almost never do, especially the 1 and done ones.

TheIlladelph16
07-08-2015, 11:51 AM
Okafor's going to be better than Russell is in Year 1, and PraiseJesus thinks he's getting MVP votes? On that 2015 Lakers squad? hahahahah

On topic, predicting Anthony Davis, the player everyone and their grandmother has been predicting will be the best player in the NBA quickly, will be the best player is not a bold prediction and you certainly aren't the first to say it. I don't think he overtakes Durant or Lebron quite yet personally, but he could make it very close between the three of them.

Hawkeye15
07-08-2015, 12:12 PM
you heard it here first: Scarlett Johansson is attractive

JEDean89
07-08-2015, 12:18 PM
One thing to consider about AD is what's going on in Milwaukee right now. If the city can't fund a new arena, the NBA will buy back the Bucks then relocate them to either Seattle (by far the most likely) or Las Vegas. If that happens, the west will have 16 teams and the East 14, so the Pelicans would be the most likely to move conferences to the East. AD will hit his prime here soon, and LBJ, Wade and Melo will be on the way out. I think there's a good chance he can lead the Pelicans to the Finals on this contract extension, given how some of the other players on that team turn out.

RaiderKid318
07-08-2015, 12:38 PM
^god I hope so

Miltstar
07-08-2015, 01:14 PM
I actually didn't hear it here first lol

KnicksorBust
07-08-2015, 01:28 PM
You heard it here first: pizza is delicious

Hawkeye15
07-08-2015, 01:31 PM

my old roomate literally hated pizza.

How is that possible?

ManRam
07-08-2015, 01:35 PM
You heard it here first: I just ate pizza

KnicksorBust
07-08-2015, 02:04 PM

my old roomate literally hated pizza.

How is that possible?

He sounds like a terrorist

Hawkeye15
07-08-2015, 02:14 PM

I did find some commie literature in his room one time...

KnicksorBust
07-08-2015, 02:38 PM

I did find some commie literature in his room one time...

Hahahah

IKnowHoops
07-09-2015, 01:16 AM
Hes gonna be like Drob and Lebron, to good for his own good. Not going to build through the draft cause he is good enough to carry bums to the playoffs

andy2518
07-10-2015, 04:00 AM
How did Dallas fall off a ton by signing a "top 5 center" according to PSD (I don't agree but still), and replacing an innefficient chucker with one of the best 2 way guards in the league?

Messed up and made a duplicate post.

andy2518
07-10-2015, 04:00 AM

How does that foot taste? Pelican's chances of making the playoffs just got even better now that Dallas is officially out of it.

andy2518
07-10-2015, 04:03 AM
Hes gonna be like Drob and Lebron, to good for his own good. Not going to build through the draft cause he is good enough to carry bums to the playoffs

Are you being serious, or are you trolling? No offense, but I seriously cannot tell half the time with your posts.

andy2518
07-10-2015, 04:04 AM

Nice sig btw. I lol'd for sure.