PDA

View Full Version : Wes Johnson to the Clippers

Bron > Kobe
07-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Nice pickup IMO. Let me find the link.

Bron > Kobe
07-07-2015, 04:48 PM
http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/clippersnow/la-sp-cn-clippers-sign-wesley-johnson-20150707-story.html
Former Los Angeles Lakers F Wesley Johnson has agreed to a one-year, veteranís minimum contract with the Los Angeles Clippers, according to multiple reports. The former No. 4 overall pick has averaged 8.5 ppg and 3.5 rpg in five years in the NBA.

Bron > Kobe
07-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Sorry mods, you can close this

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Identical stats to Matt Barnes. More athletic and upside than Barnes. 39 percent on catch and shoot 3s, 47 percent on catch and shoot in general. That's a key stat next to CP3/Griffin who find shooters better than pretty much anyone else. Wes' biggest weakness is when he's forced to create his own shots, which won't happen here. I'm happy with this for minimum as s 4th string wing. Chronz I'm sure you're also happy that Doc is going after young players with decent upside vs washed up old guys who used to be good like the last two years.

LakersIn5
07-07-2015, 05:03 PM
A bust but will miss him in LAL. Didnt ike him before but started liking him since i have to since he is part of the lakers. Will give the clippers a good 24minutes per game, will knock down the open 3 occasionally and will show a glimpse of why he was drafted so high. Maybe 2 every 10 games. Poor poor mans kawhi leonard. Was money in 2k14 and 2k15 when left wide open from 3. surely gonna miss him

Tony_Starks
07-07-2015, 05:13 PM
Man sad to see him go. Still hasn't figured out he needs to just perfect his off the ball catch and shoot game, but he's still very solid.

At the very least will give you valiant D and open 3's. On a good night he's giving you plenty of buckets and causing turn overs and fast breaks.

Openly has talked about how much he learned from, loved playing with, and training in the summer with Kobe btw. Add him to the list.

thomass
07-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Should have come to the Hawks

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 05:20 PM
can't believe I needed to merge threads about Wes.....

Moving past my pure annoyance that Kahn took him over Cousins, Granger, and a whole lot of other players, and he was essentially the WORST starting wing in the league for 2 years.....

If he is playing 15 mpg as your 8th man, he has some value. Decent signing.

LakerShow
07-07-2015, 05:38 PM

Moving past my pure annoyance that Kahn took him over Cousins, Granger, and a whole lot of other players, and he was essentially the WORST starting wing in the league for 2 years.....

he was straight garbage with us. so much athletic ability, yet he is soft instead of being a beast athletically. a good tank player.

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 05:39 PM
he was straight garbage with us. so much athletic ability, yet he is soft instead of being a beast athletically.

he is a complete waste of talent. Just floats around bricking jumpers. Has no balls.

Again, I just don't like him because of the Wolves. Biggest waste of a draft pick since Jonny Flynn lol

LakerShow
07-07-2015, 05:41 PM
he is a complete waste of talent. Just floats around bricking jumpers. Has no balls.

Again, I just don't like him because of the Wolves. Biggest waste of a draft pick since Jonny Flynn lol

exactly what i used to say. he hasn't improved since hes been in the nba.

JNA17
07-07-2015, 05:50 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2cqegib.jpg

Thanks for taking our garbage Clippers. :D

LakersIn5
07-07-2015, 05:50 PM

Wasnt granger drafted way back in 2005?

LakerShow
07-07-2015, 05:51 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2cqegib.jpg

Thanks for taking our garbage Clippers. :D

:laugh2:

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Wasnt granger drafted way back in 2005?

I meant George. whatever, Indy SF who was better haha

Hawkeye15
07-07-2015, 06:01 PM
at least Wes doesn't have to sell off his apartment and storage room of tampons.

JNA17
07-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Oh and since Pierce is on the Clippers now.

http://i57.tinypic.com/35005jt.jpg

numba1CHANGsta
07-07-2015, 06:11 PM
"The LA Clippers, where former Lakers career's go to die"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 06:13 PM

LA Clippers, where Lakers fans focus more on another team than their own for the last three years.

LakersIn5
07-07-2015, 06:14 PM
LA Clippers, where Lakers fans focus more on another team than their own for the last three years.

Well i for one havent

PowerHouse
07-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Clips have a log jam at SF now. Who becomes third stringer? Johnson or Stephenson?

Saddletramp
07-07-2015, 06:32 PM

I was just thinking this. So salty. Don't worry Laker fans, when Kobe retires soon, people will sign and your team will be relevant again.

Tony_Starks
07-07-2015, 06:35 PM

Who? That other team that rents our building and put their selfies all over the place?

*shrug*

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Clips have a log jam at SF now. Who becomes third stringer? Johnson or Stephenson?

Stephenson will actually be primarily backing up Redick at SG when Crawford is moved. Lance will play 1-3 pretty much. We NEED to play rookie Branden Dawson who's playing like a double double machine monster so far in SL. Dude looks like a 3/4 version of Eric Bledsoe. A realistic and best case scenario would be something like...

Paul/Rivers (or Wolters possibly)
Redick/Stephenson
Pierce/Johnson/Dawson
Griffin/Josh Smith/Dawson
McGee/Baby/Ryan Hollins

I'd much rather have a hole at C than SF in this day and age of the NBA. We basically traded C depth for wing depth this summer so far.

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Who? That other team that rents our building and put their selfies all over the place?

*shrug*

Rents your building? Actually the Lakers and Clippers are both equal tenants. Both pay rent. The point I was making is the last 3 years all I hear is hate from Lakers fans, often times cheering the Clippers failures more passionately than whatever is happening with their own team. Not on PSD really, but in other forms of media, on the street etc. It's petty, foolish and strikes me as low IQ. Lakers fans need to worry about their own team who has far bigger issues going into the future than the Clippers.

Today on LA radio you have Lakers fans calling in to boast how Clippers title window is slammed shut and the Lakers will win in the playoffs before the Clippers now blah blah. Last I checked we still had two superstars in their prime, the Lakers have Kobe who has one foot in the grave, an unproven rookie with the highest bust chance according to projections (also highest star chance tho), a bunch of random good role players who don't mesh. FOCUS ON THE LAKERS PLZ.

PowerHouse
07-07-2015, 07:43 PM
Stephenson will actually be primarily backing up Redick at SG when Crawford is moved. Lance will play 1-3 pretty much. We NEED to play rookie Branden Dawson who's playing like a double double machine monster so far in SL. Dude looks like a 3/4 version of Eric Bledsoe. A realistic and best case scenario would be something like...

Paul/Rivers (or Wolters possibly)
Redick/Stephenson
Pierce/Johnson/Dawson
Griffin/Josh Smith/Dawson
McGee/Baby/Ryan Hollins

I'd much rather have a hole at C than SF in this day and age of the NBA. We basically traded C depth for wing depth this summer so far.

How close are they to landing Josh Smith and McGee though? Those guys are FAs right?

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 07:45 PM
How close are they to landing Josh Smith and McGee though? Those guys are FAs right?

Well McGee posted a cryptic picture this morning with his long fingernails and said something like "The best opportunities come when you least expect" or something... I'm assuming it was a play on "Clippers" like nail clippers. 2 days ago Woj said the Clippers were "very close" to a deal with him. So he's most likely done. Josh Smith and the Clippers have mutual interest and have been talking today. Clippers have also talked with Amare+Boozer last couple days about that backup big slot. So yea, all free agents.

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Crawford will probably be moved for a better backup center than Baby/Hollins actually.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-07-2015, 08:08 PM
at least Wes doesn't have to sell off his apartment and storage room of tampons.
Lmao

PowerHouse
07-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Crawford will probably be moved for a better backup center than Baby/Hollins actually.

Cavs are interested in Crawford. Maybe a Varijao for Crawford swap.

numba1CHANGsta
07-07-2015, 08:17 PM

That made no sense bruh, true Laker fans only focus on the Lakers, no one cares for your cursed team. At least we have a center :laugh:

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 08:33 PM
That made no sense bruh, true Laker fans only focus on the Lakers, no one cares for your cursed team. At least we have a center :laugh:

I'd worry about getting just one superstar first, let alone two MVP candidate players before making fun of the Clippers roster.

goingfor28
07-07-2015, 08:47 PM

*shrug*
You mean tenants of the LA Kings building.

magic0320
07-07-2015, 10:31 PM
don't really care about clippers lol who cares about team who hasn't been to any championship games xD just focusing what lakers are doing with rebuilding. hahaha @clippersfan86 is so salty for losing B...DJ xD

Clippersfan86
07-07-2015, 11:02 PM
don't really care about clippers lol who cares about team who hasn't been to any championship games xD just focusing what lakers are doing with rebuilding. hahaha @clippersfan86 is so salty for losing B...DJ xD

I think you're lost. My response was directed at Lakers fans trolling this pickup. Seriously you may not care, but listen to Lakers fans around you. They insist on kicking the Clippers literally every chance they get. I have Lakers fans that I greatly respect and they don't act like children like that. These same children bring up 16 rings, without mentioning that they were fans for 1 or 2 of them at most.

kobe4thewinbang
07-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Hopefully Wes hits that potential, but this is probably his last chance. CP3 will give him good shots and nice dunks.

jerellh528
07-07-2015, 11:45 PM

Johnson easily. He's trash. He's a poor man's Matt Barnes.

Cracka2HI!
07-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Thanks for smiles Lakers fans! In all seriousness Johnson could be an upgrade over Barnes. I can see him playing a lot of minutes at the 3 with Pierce at the 4 and Blake at the 5. As good ad DJ is the Clippers were awful at rebounding last year. Barnes and Crawford were big reasons why. I have to imagine Crawford will be moved for a warm body at C. Wes and Lance should be pretty big upgrades on D and on the boards.

Hawkeye15
07-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Thanks for smiles Lakers fans! In all seriousness Johnson could be an upgrade over Barnes. I can see him playing a lot of minutes at the 3 with Pierce at the 4 and Blake at the 5. As good ad DJ is the Clippers were awful at rebounding last year. Barnes and Crawford were big reasons why. I have to imagine Crawford will be moved for a warm body at C. Wes and Lance should be pretty big upgrades on D and on the boards.

Wes is trash. Get used to it bud....

Sactown
07-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Anytime a player gets signed for the vets min at 24-25 you should be getting excited and talking about 24MPG.. he's more like a 9-12 man who plays when someone's injured

I mean seriously... Derrick Williams just got 2 years 10 mil from the Knicks and he's awful, and all Wes could get is the minimum.. he's just as likely to make a 3 as he is to get lost in a rotation or caught being indecisive with the ball , he'll show flashes of potential every 6 games .. these are the guys you don't want in a rotation.. do you really want him on the floor in a playoff game?

flea
07-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Ridonkulous things I've seen written on PSD since FA began:

-Wes Johnson and Javale McGee would be an upgrade, at worst treading water, over Matt Barnes and Deandre Jordan

-D'Angelo Russell is an elite passer who will easily win ROY and garner MVP votes by carrying Lakers to the playoffs

-LaMarcus Aldridge isn't as good as Paul Millsap

-Derrick Williams is something other than worthless

-Damian Lillard can carry an offense

-Kevin Durant is something other than an easy top 2 player player, probably best player in the league ATM

-DJ/Dirk/Parsons frontcourt is not good enough to make the playoffs, regardless of their guards

Keep 'em coming.

jerellh528
07-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Nah man, I've had both Barnes and Wes on my team. Barnes was by far the more productive, consistent and better player. Wes will give you an athletic body but just fair warning, don't expect much else. He might surprise with like a 20 point 12 reb game once a year, but if you expect him to be an upgrade over Barnes in any capacity, don't count in it. I like Wes as a nice locker room guy though. And he seems to want to do what's best for the team, he just doesn't have the skills to translate it to the court

MrfadeawayJB
07-08-2015, 01:14 AM
I don't like this new look clippers team at all.

Clippersfan86
07-08-2015, 01:28 AM
Ridonkulous things I've heard from Flea: Every post he's ever written. Who the hell said McGee and Wes Johnson will match or replace DJ and Barnes? Stop straw manning people bro, makes you look desperate.

Clippersfan86
07-08-2015, 01:30 AM
Nah man, I've had both Barnes and Wes on my team. Barnes was by far the more productive, consistent and better player. Wes will give you an athletic body but just fair warning, don't expect much else. He might surprise with like a 20 point 12 reb game once a year, but if you expect him to be an upgrade over Barnes in any capacity, don't count in it. I like Wes as a nice locker room guy though. And he seems to want to do what's best for the team, he just doesn't have the skills to translate it to the court

Yes because Matt Barnes at 32 or 33 is the same as 36 year old Barnes. Great argument bro.

Clippersfan86
07-08-2015, 01:33 AM
The ignorance on anything Clippers related on this forum by 90 percent of posters is astounding. If the fools were writing scouting reports they would all be 3 years behind. It's a shame only 4 Clippers fans or so post here. So many Clippers myths abound (good and bad).

Cracka2HI!
07-08-2015, 01:45 AM
I've seen Wes play lol. You guys know Hedo Turkuglu played minutes in the playoffs?

Tony_Starks
07-08-2015, 01:50 AM

I think you're lost. My response was directed at Lakers fans trolling this pickup. Seriously you may not care, but listen to Lakers fans around you. They insist on kicking the Clippers literally every chance they get. I have Lakers fans that I greatly respect and they don't act like children like that. These same children bring up 16 rings, without mentioning that they were fans for 1 or 2 of them at most.

I see Laker fans saying Wes will give you guys occasional D and 3s, and is basically a overall underwhelming player.

I wouldn't call that trolling, sounds more like the simple sad truth my man. There's a reason he's on his third straight minimum contract.

jerellh528
07-08-2015, 01:53 AM
Yes because Matt Barnes at 32 or 33 is the same as 36 year old Barnes. Great argument bro.

Lol bro, Matt Barnes at 45 vs 25 year old Wes and it wouldn't matter. Wes never has and never will be the role player Barnes is or was, at any age. I'm not making an argument, just stating the truth. I dunno why you clipper fans hate Barnes so much that you're willing to consider Wes an upgrade.

Clippersfan86
07-08-2015, 01:55 AM
I see Laker fans saying Wes will give you guys occasional D and 3s, and is basically a overall underwhelming player.

I wouldn't call that trolling, sounds more like the simple sad truth my man. There's a reason he's on his third straight minimum contract.

I don't mean those people obviously. I mean the people flat out saying he's garbage, will never amount to anything, needs tampons etc. Just needless trolling over something that may work out. CP3 has made role players better time and time again. Same with Griffin. I don't see why he can't be a decent bench contributor. Nobody is saying he's a star or gonna move the needle.

jason6692
07-08-2015, 02:52 AM
That picture of their lineup made me realize how weak the clippers roster is. They literally have no one good outside cp3 and blake. Foes cp3 count tho ? He is a choker and prob will mever win a ring
Unless he pulls a david west at 40

Cracka2HI!
07-08-2015, 10:50 PM
I'm pretty sure this signing is what changed DJ's mind.

nickdymez
07-08-2015, 11:04 PM
That picture of their lineup made me realize how weak the clippers roster is. They literally have no one good outside cp3 and blake. Foes cp3 count tho ? He is a choker and prob will mever win a ring
Unless he pulls a david west at 40

How you feel now?

Chronz
07-09-2015, 12:07 PM
Great get. Much better than relying on the likes of Hedo and Baby. Might be better than Crawford at this point

Vinylman
07-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Great get. Much better than relying on the likes of Hedo and Baby. Might be better than Crawford at this point

he is a good signing but lets not get carried away with the bolded

Hawkeye15
07-09-2015, 12:12 PM

enjoy his "no balls" approach. Good signing for the money, but he basically just takes long jumpers and doesn't guard anyone.

Teeboy1487
07-09-2015, 12:29 PM
Overrated defender, low basketball IQ, and consistently inconsistent. I doubt he gets playing time with the Clippers.

Chronz
07-09-2015, 02:30 PM
enjoy his "no balls" approach. Good signing for the money, but he basically just takes long jumpers and doesn't guard anyone.

I disagree, been watching him in LA the past few years and hes changed since his Minny days. He coasts but when you're an athlete like him, its easy to recognize the upgrade. Even gives us a small ball option. Hes not playing with bums anymore. He can coast as much as he wants in his current role, we actually need him to focus on the intangibles, which I know he can do at a higher level than his repacement.

he is a good signing but lets not get carried away with the bolded
Come playoffs, he will prove more usefull thats my thinking.

Chronz
07-09-2015, 02:31 PM
The ignorance on anything Clippers related on this forum by 90 percent of posters is astounding. If the fools were writing scouting reports they would all be 3 years behind. It's a shame only 4 Clippers fans or so post here. So many Clippers myths abound (good and bad).

We could have 1000 Clip fans, if they all had your posting abilities, we would only harm the Clipper rep. I would kill to have 2 more neds or crackas over thousands of your ilk

Clippersfan86
07-09-2015, 02:40 PM
We could have 1000 Clip fans, if they all had your posting abilities, we would only harm the Clipper rep. I would kill to have 2 more neds or crackas over thousands of your ilk

You've made it clear you aren't a Clippers fan so don't worry about the rep of Clippers fans. The fact that you even took the time to try to put me in my place over something over something like this is weird. I get it if you actually disagree with specifics to WHAT I posted, but I didn't say anything out of the norm. It's a fact, the Clippers fanbase here is small. It's also a fact that probably due to that, so much false information abounds (both good and bad) about the team. You're entitled to your preferences with that, just don't expect me to bow down to a drunk, admittedly sh*tty boyfriend, jobless clown that insists on attacking everyone on the forum for sport.

I've tried dozens of times to ignore these types of comments but enough is enough. Either post on topic or stop talking to me.

Hawkeye15
07-09-2015, 02:43 PM
I disagree, been watching him in LA the past few years and hes changed since his Minny days. He coasts but when you're an athlete like him, its easy to recognize the upgrade. Even gives us a small ball option. Hes not playing with bums anymore. He can coast as much as he wants in his current role, we actually need him to focus on the intangibles, which I know he can do at a higher level than his repacement.

Come playoffs, he will prove more usefull thats my thinking.

oh he could become an MVP and I would still dog him. Nice kid, but he was horrific for us.

He has zero balls dude. He coasts all over the place, and is as inconsistent as it gets. I understand his replacing Turdsofglue is probably a good thing. I just wouldn't get excited about Wes Johnson coming...

Clippersfan86
07-09-2015, 02:44 PM
oh he could become an MVP and I would still dog him. Nice kid, but he was horrific for us.

He has zero balls dude. He coasts all over the place, and is as inconsistent as it gets. I understand his replacing Turdsofglue is probably a good thing. I just wouldn't get excited about Wes Johnson coming...

Honestly with the way Brandon Dawson is looking.. I'm not sure I'm even rooting for him to be good. I just want him to be injury protection as a 3rd or 4th string wing.

Hawkeye15
07-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Honestly with the way Brandon Dawson is looking.. I'm not sure I'm even rooting for him to be good. I just want him to be injury protection as a 3rd or 4th string wing.

that is probably what he was signed for. Depth to the depth lol

Chronz
07-09-2015, 04:31 PM

Easy to get excited when the best athlete Doc ever signed and played was a retired Dauhntey Jones.

Role players can coast, thats what makes them role players. I dont expect much outside 20 minutes of athleticism and occasional 3's.

Chronz
07-09-2015, 04:36 PM
You've made it clear you aren't a Clippers fan so don't worry about the rep of Clippers fans. The fact that you even took the time to try to put me in my place over something over something like this is weird. I get it if you actually disagree with specifics to WHAT I posted, but I didn't say anything out of the norm. It's a fact, the Clippers fanbase here is small. It's also a fact that probably due to that, so much false information abounds (both good and bad) about the team. You're entitled to your preferences with that, just don't expect me to bow down to a drunk, admittedly sh*tty boyfriend, jobless clown that insists on attacking everyone on the forum for sport.

I've tried dozens of times to ignore these types of comments but enough is enough. Either post on topic or stop talking to me.
Get a hint, being diehard biased doesn't make you MORE of a fan. Just less educated. Ill worry about whatever I want thank you very much. Im pretty sure nobody tries to put you in ur place anymore, we all just sorta acknowledge you for what you are.

Jobless? LOL, werent you jobless like weeks ago? Dont make this personal guy, I have a job, 2 even, just because I dont wait to get fired/quit to find leverage doesn't make me a clown. Stick to basketball, you clearly suck debating outside that realm and even then its questionable.

Whatever facts you come across doesnt change my opinion./ I would kill to have 2 more of those quality posters than 1000 of you, thats me caring about the Clippers.

Chronz
07-09-2015, 04:37 PM

You're rooting against competition? You dont want a player we signed to be good and you think you're a true fan and Im not? LMFAO

Plz tell me ur smarter than the kind who puts stock in irrelevant games. Whats next, you gon start scouting the drew league lmfao.

Clippersfan86
07-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Surprised you can legally be employed with you boozing all hours of the day. You have the wrong guy... I've almost never been out of a job and I've worked 65+ hours a week for months. I own my own place, have my own paid off cars, have a great girl and don't treat people like ****. You my friend are the one who seems unhappy with life and I don't wish that on anybody, even you. You have a right to be a bitter drunk, just don't cast stones from glass houses and all will be fine.

Chronz
07-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Surprised you can legally be employed with you boozing all hours of the day. You have the wrong guy... I've almost never been out of a job and I've worked 65+ hours a week for months. I own my own place, have my own paid off cars, have a great girl and don't treat people like ****. You my friend are the one who seems unhappy with life and I don't wish that on anybody, even you. You have a right to be a bitter drunk, just don't cast stones from glass houses and all will be fine.
Hahaha, this is why I could only handle one of you. You make **** so personal. You dont know me so plz drop the pretenses about how and when I booze.
I dont treat people like ****, you're just very sensitive in my book. Its good that you're proud of your accomplishments but there is nothing wrong with being out a job, I remember you having this period, however shortlived that you blamed your irrationality by dealing with looking for a new job. If you were in the same situation I was in then you should understand why we dont jump to conclusions.

For the record,
I booze because Im a functioning boozer and only my fellow boozers know theres something off. I honestly dont think its a big deal but I love crushing labels. I would explain in detail but again, you're a stranger so no.

Hawkeye15
07-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Easy to get excited when the best athlete Doc ever signed and played was a retired Dauhntey Jones.

Role players can coast, thats what makes them role players. I dont expect much outside 20 minutes of athleticism and occasional 3's.

god he just infuriated me with the Wolves man, I can't get over it haha

Chronz
07-09-2015, 05:16 PM
god he just infuriated me with the Wolves man, I can't get over it haha

That was the Kahn era right.. You guys had a habit of drafting quality role players in the lottery instead of risking it on potential. I like how Corey Brewer developed but you were right about his defense being overrated.

Hawkeye15
07-09-2015, 05:21 PM
That was the Kahn era right.. You guys had a habit of drafting quality role players in the lottery instead of risking it on potential. I like how Corey Brewer developed but you were right about his defense being overrated.

Kahn often thought he would go against the grain to try and show everyone how smart he was. I liked his ability to shed that bloated roster at first, but by his 3rd draft, you just sat there wondering how he had an NBA job. He made me not ever want a player from Cuse again. Ever.

FOXHOUND
07-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Enters thread....

Scrolls up a bit....

Writes post about exiting thread...

Exits thread...

Clippersfan86
07-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Hahaha, this is why I could only handle one of you. You make **** so personal. You dont know me so plz drop the pretenses about how and when I booze.
I dont treat people like ****, you're just very sensitive in my book. Its good that you're proud of your accomplishments but there is nothing wrong with being out a job, I remember you having this period, however shortlived that you blamed your irrationality by dealing with looking for a new job. If you were in the same situation I was in then you should understand why we dont jump to conclusions.

For the record,
I booze because Im a functioning boozer and only my fellow boozers know theres something off. I honestly dont think its a big deal but I love crushing labels. I would explain in detail but again, you're a stranger so no.

I do understand. I grew up poor. Homeless at times. I never like to resort to low, personal blows. I get everyone gets down on their luck. Quite frankly I just don't like being cornered. I've done everything over the years to be cool with you, owned up when I was wrong, never bait or troll you... yet every single time you're randomly calling me out. Sure I'm sensitive but for every time I post **** like this there are 10 other times you've taken a shot at me and I saw it without responding.

I have no issue keeping this 100 percent basketball related if you'll kindly do the same.

Chronz
07-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Thats not what I meant but K breh. Misunderstanding, I lashed out cuz you were calling out the Clipper fans on this board (me and cracka). Yes its only us 2 but thats not the cause for what ever myths you believe to be true. Trust me, they will exist regardless. Your form of debate/fanhood doesn't lend any credence to the Clips position but thats just my opinion.

Clippersfan86
07-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Thats not what I meant but K breh. Misunderstanding, I lashed out cuz you were calling out the Clipper fans on this board (me and cracka). Yes its only us 2 but thats not the cause for what ever myths you believe to be true. Trust me, they will exist regardless. Your form of debate/fanhood doesn't lend any credence to the Clips position but thats just my opinion.

Not a slight at all. Method/Cracka are great but almost never post. You post somewhat often, but most of that is general NBA stuff. I was more saying that since very little of us Clippers fans are here... other fans regular pass false information and it becomes known as "fact" here with no accountability. Like the Clippers flopping crap. Hasn't happened much since 2012, but people here still swear they do it a bunch. Or Blake can only dunk etc. With bigger fan bases on PSD that rarely happens because enough people can correct it. All I was saying.

I'm not trying to lend credence to anything. I'm trying to discuss a passion of mine on a forum without personal BS, especially with posters who want to support the same team. This is the only place where I've ever had this sort of issue with a Clippers fan and I moderate the biggest Clippers forum on the Web that has 500+ users posting almost daily.

You dont need to worry about me getting lumped in with you. I get it, I embarrass you. Other posters here are going to view you very differently regardless of what team you support.