PDA

View Full Version : Larry Sanders playing Basketball with Nick Young this summer

Rocco007
07-07-2015, 03:29 PM
18 hours ago - via Twitter BA_Turner
Brad Turner: Was told Larry Sanders will play on Lakersí Nick Young team and is scheduled to play Friday in Drew League, source.

42-15-7
07-07-2015, 03:31 PM
18 hours ago - via Twitter BA_Turner
Brad Turner: Was told Larry Sanders will play on Lakersí Nick Young team and is scheduled to play Friday in Drew League, source.

Rocco, you're an entire day late with this.

Stop posting news as a new thread without checking to see if it's already in another thread, okay? It makes you look like a self-important dillrod instead of the lovable forum member we know you to be.

Mr_Jones
07-07-2015, 03:42 PM
wow this is news

Iron24th
07-07-2015, 03:45 PM
Too late

lakerfan85
07-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Pass on Sanders..

Lakers Ghost
07-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Pass on Sanders..

I take him for minimum/cheap why not.

42-15-7
07-07-2015, 04:21 PM
I take him for minimum/cheap why not.

Because he's a train wreck. Becuase he's a stoner. Because you don't want a train-wreck stoner on a team with a guy like Upshaw, who's a train-wreck stoner himself, and infinitely more valuable if he gets straight.

I'm tired of dumpster diving for players. This is the Lakers we're talking about. No to Beasley, no to Lance, no to Sanders, no to every eff-up who ever played the game. No.

There are plenty of people who deserve an opportunity ahead of those millionaire morons.

LakerShow
07-07-2015, 05:11 PM
lol this guy ran out of money to buy weed.

Whitemamba24x
07-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Man if this guy ever gave a damn hed probably be one of the more productive bigs in the league.

No thank you. Id rather be patient with Black and Upshaw and see at least one of the two pan out.

lakerfan85
07-07-2015, 05:24 PM
He had his chance and he quit on his team.. **** him!!

gr824
07-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Rocco, you're an entire day late with this.

Stop posting news as a new thread without checking to see if it's already in another thread, okay? It makes you look like a self-important dillrod instead of the lovable forum member we know you to be.

... dillrod ??? :confused::eyebrow:

:up:

J4KOP99
07-07-2015, 06:25 PM
He would be friends with Nick young

jaydubb
07-07-2015, 09:51 PM
No way to larry sanders.

lakeshow12
07-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Because he's a train wreck. Becuase he's a stoner. Because you don't want a train-wreck stoner on a team with a guy like Upshaw, who's a train-wreck stoner himself, and infinitely more valuable if he gets straight.

I'm tired of dumpster diving for players. This is the Lakers we're talking about. No to Beasley, no to Lance, no to Sanders, no to every eff-up who ever played the game. No.

There are plenty of people who deserve an opportunity ahead of those millionaire morons.

Lol precisely. We need focused veterans to cultivate these young guys.

McAllen Tx
07-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Are they practicing or are they auditioning for a sequel to the FRIDAY movies? Puff puff pass, Swaggy you ******* up the rotation.

We all know he doesn't know how to pass.

ibejeph
07-08-2015, 11:13 AM

I got one word for you: The Panda's Friend, aka Metta World Peace, aka Ron Artest. OK, that's way more than one word but you get my idea. Odom used to blaze bowls and look at him now, blazing rock cocaine under a freeway overpass but you still understand my point.