PDA

View Full Version : Ty Lawson?

dwoyo
07-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Anyone remember the video of Ty smoking out of a hookah while calmly stating that he's going to the kings after watching the Nuggets take Mudiay?

Well with Rondo now in Sac and Collison still under contract, I can't imagine they'll be trying to go for him. Anyone have an idea as to where the Nuggets may be looking to dump him?

Sactown
07-07-2015, 02:09 PM
Anyone remember the video of Ty smoking out of a hookah while calmly stating that he's going to the kings after watching the Nuggets take Mudiay?

Well with Rondo now in Sac and Collison still under contract, I can't imagine they'll be trying to go for him. Anyone have an idea as to where the Nuggets may be looking to dump him?

Not 100% sure which reporter it was , I believe it was Sam Amick stated on the radio that after speaking with multiple GMs before the draft that Lawsons value was "if you have him, drop him off to whomever and turn around and run" and that he wasn't worth "near a 1st round draft pick"

We are in the age of an abundance of really good point guards, so one who many believe relies on a quick first step and is on the verge of declining with a bad work ethic isn't a guy many want to sign, especially being under sized.

A Denver beat writer was on the local radio for Sacramento and was saying he's a guy who lacks maturity and a work ethic and isn't a guy who will be a leader. The reporter said he has a great basketball IQ and believes he can put it together on the court consistently and for a long time (contrary to the beliefs of many executives ) but doubts he'll ever have the intangibles to be a leader . Also said the fans are done with him and that everyone believed he would be gone before the draft

These are just things I've heard recently and why Denver has had a hard time moving him. I believe their price tag is a little high I imagine it'll drop as they want to commit to Muddiay