PDA

View Full Version : Harris to stay with the Magic

5ass
07-03-2015, 11:00 PM
64mill/4yrs.

5ass
07-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Did not want this, but at least we don't lose him for nothing.

KnicksorBust
07-03-2015, 11:07 PM
Feels like the Utaz Jazz all over again. The shame is that I love Dipo and love Hezonja. Harris was a very good scorer last season but they have 0 rim protection.

5ass
07-03-2015, 11:19 PM
Feels like the Utaz Jazz all over again. The shame is that I love Dipo and love Hezonja. Harris was a very good scorer last season but they have 0 rim protection.

TBH I would've preferred someone like Terrence Jones or to a slightly lesser degree John Henson, but hopefully we trade him or Vucevic for rim protection. Vucevic is making back up center money at 12 mill, so he'll net us something good for sure. Or we could keep both and grab a shot blocker in FA.

Scoots
07-03-2015, 11:48 PM
Harris reminds me of Antawn Jameson. I liked Antawn, he was just never on the right team for him. I could see Harris being a key player on a championship team.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Good keep .... rim protection or not we are super young and have time to find rim protection... none of our core players are over 25

Payton is 21
Dipo is 23
Harris is 22
Gordon is 19
Vucevic is 24
Hezonja is 20
Harkless is 22
Fournier is 22
Dedmon is 25

We are doing fine so far in our rebuild

*Superman*
07-04-2015, 01:23 AM

Meh. I think our talent across the board can/will be better than that of the Jazz. They are kind of stagnant right now after adding Burke and Exum. Neither one really have done anything yet. This had to be done after we couldn't get Milsap. There was no need to lose Harris as well. He can be traded down the road if Hezonja turns out to take over the SF role. For now this is an insurance/asset signing.

hotdalton18
07-04-2015, 01:31 AM
Magic will compete for 8th seed this year

Payton
Victor
Harris
Gordan
Vuv

With hez and some other nice young pieces off the bench

FriedTofuz
07-04-2015, 02:00 AM
I hope the magic do well this year, they have a nice young core. As great as it looks like on paper, Im not sure a team of young players can make the playoffs, just way tooo young.