PDA

View Full Version : Rajon Rondo Signs One Year Deal With Kings

JNA17
07-03-2015, 07:19 PM
SpearsNBAYahoo: Rondo signs one-year deal with Kings

Kings locker room is gonna be hilarious.

zn23
07-03-2015, 07:21 PM
lmao $9.5M, he must have a great manager. He hasn't had a good season in about 4 years.

Rondo + Gay + DMC = A lot of Bricks

hugepatsfan
07-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Talk in BOS was always that Rondo was friends with Rudy Gay and wanted to play with him. Him and Josh Smith are old high school friends too and SAC just talked to him. Rondo/Gay/Smith/Cousins could be interesting but if they all get along that could be in a good way IMO.

NYKnickFanatic
07-03-2015, 07:25 PM
UK running deep.

Vincent
07-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Talk in BOS was always that Rondo was friends with Rudy Gay and wanted to play with him. Him and Josh Smith are old high school friends too and SAC just talked to him. Rondo/Gay/Smith/Cousins could be interesting but if they all get along that could be in a good way IMO.

Or hilariously dysfunctional

smith&wesson
07-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Cousins needs a pg like rondo... this could work!!!

Pass first pg, strong defender which equates to requiring less help D from Cuz... its kind of exactly what Cousins needs .... the only thing is, will the personalities mesh ?

JNA17
07-03-2015, 07:39 PM

Pass first pg, strong defender which equates to requiring less help D from Cuz... its kind of exactly what Cousins needs .... the only thing is, will the personalities mesh ?

This is 2015. Not 2011.

Jamiecballer
07-03-2015, 07:45 PM
The Kings will surprise

smith&wesson
07-03-2015, 07:46 PM
This is 2015. Not 2011.

right, thanks for the reminder. Rondo is still a good defender at the pg spot. He just needs to stay healthy and find the right team. I didn't say he was an all star caliber player still. I said he is a good defender and pass first which compliments Cousins. I think that's a fair statement to make.

sorry im not bashing the kings like every one else. I know that's the trend right now.

leprechaun5
07-03-2015, 07:46 PM
I hope they sign Josh Smith to. That would be hilarious.

LakersIn5
07-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Hopefully rondo turns it around to slap the haters faces for blaming him when the mavs sucked last season

leprechaun5
07-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Hopefully rondo turns it around to slap the haters faces for blaming him when the mavs sucked last season

Ain't gonna happen.

PraiseJesus
07-03-2015, 08:18 PM
It's beyond my comprehension why players who want to win sign with teams in the western conference

GottaLoveCubs
07-03-2015, 08:24 PM
It's beyond my comprehension why players who want to win sign with teams in the western conference

He probably didn't have much of a choice. When you quit on your team in the playoffs, not too many teams will go near you.

Procision
07-03-2015, 08:26 PM

Honestly couldn't be any more wrong. Cousins needs a pg who has the ability to spot up and shoot at a high percentage. Now on all of DMCs postups he will have Rondos man double him.

Scoots
07-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Rondo hasn't played solid D in years. He hasn't been fully engaged in years. Maybe he'll reboot ... but it's not the way to bet.

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-03-2015, 08:42 PM
People said pairing up Gay and Cousins wouldn't work... but they have complimented each other pretty well. So we'll see what happens. Its a 1 year deal, so I'm fine with it. The risk is minimal.

mightybosstone
07-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Terrible deal for Sacramento. Rondo isn't worth half that after the last few seasons he's had. He's an atrocious NBA player. On the bright side, this makes Collison available. Go get him, Morey!

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-03-2015, 09:00 PM
He is still only 29 though. I say it is worth a flyer to a team that has nothing to lose.

beasted86
07-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Collison > Rondo

Never thought I'd say that.

beasted86
07-03-2015, 09:04 PM
People are focused a lot on Cousins and Rondo and whoever clashing, but what about Karl and Rondo?

I feel overly confident their personalities will clash before Christmas.

ntd
07-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Let's just hope Rondo can play with the fire he used to play with.

Free Gritz
07-03-2015, 09:19 PM
People are focused a lot on Cousins and Rondo and whoever clashing, but what about Karl and Rondo?

I agree with this

DemarDerozan
07-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Could be a good team if they can George Karl's dumb serpent *** and hire a players coach... That was a terrible hire to begin with.
plus they're going to need someone who can actually shoot the ball.

More-Than-Most
07-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Its a good signing because Rondo is playing under a 1 year deal... He has so much to prove and the kings have no risk and all reward.

lamzoka
07-03-2015, 10:10 PM
I hope they sign Josh Smith to. That would be hilarious.

And Jr

Sactown
07-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Terrible deal for Sacramento. Rondo isn't worth half that after the last few seasons he's had. He's an atrocious NBA player. On the bright side, this makes Collison available. Go get him, Morey!
Plan is to play them together , Collison is not available

Aidask
07-03-2015, 10:50 PM
I think hes a good fit with DMC.

Sadds The Gr8
07-03-2015, 11:11 PM

Doubt it. Rondo is just terrible now. His D is overrated, especially now

BKLYNpigeon
07-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Great fit for Rondo.

It didn't work out for him in Dallas because Carlisle used to call every play for the PGs to run. thats why they clashed. With George Karl, he allows his PG to hold the ball and create plays.

low risk signing, its only for one year at 9.5 mil.

Hawkeye15
07-04-2015, 12:51 AM

Rondo is a cancer. Selfish, and acts like a spoiled child if he isn't getting his way.

And he has never been a good defender. Easy to look good gambling left and right when you have a wall behind you to clean up your mistakes.

I thought he was the most overrated player in the game back in the Boston success years. At this point, I wouldn't pay him 500k to play for my team.

Hawkeye15
07-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Its a good signing because Rondo is playing under a 1 year deal... He has so much to prove and the kings have no risk and all reward.

Didn't Rondo have a lot to prove entering a contract year, when he pissed off every single person in the Mavs organization in a matter of months?

Dude doesn't care about anyone but himself. I wouldn't sign him for any amount, no matter how little.

yasharel
07-04-2015, 01:06 AM
Kings fans are so desperate. That #2 pick will be the sixers next year.

leprechaun5
07-04-2015, 06:50 AM
For people that are saying low risk deal for Sac: If (which ain't gonna happen) Rondo reboots, you guys think he's staying there? What's the upside for Sac in this deal?

Nighthawk
07-04-2015, 07:15 AM
Rondo/collison
B mac
Gay
Cousins
Cauley Stein

Please sign josh smith.

IBleedPurple
07-04-2015, 08:42 AM

I feel overly confident their personalities will clash before Christmas.Yeah I mentioned this before, ticking time bomb. Kings need a documentary made about them during this year.

North Yorker
07-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Desperate team signing a desperate player.

tp13baby
07-04-2015, 11:29 AM
George Karl will be fired. This team will not mesh.

tredigs
07-04-2015, 11:42 AM
They had a ton of cap space and had to use it on someone. At least it's only a one year deal. Low risk. Not a bad move and the team is at least intriguing enough to put fans in the seats for them.

CityofTreez
07-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Kings fans are so desperate. That #2 pick will be the sixers next year.

We will never get the 2 pick. It's never happened before.
If we suck, we'll get screwed in the lottery / if we finish higher, we don't move up or anything.
That kind of lucky **** doesn't happen.
If you're getting our pick expect the 5th/8th spots.

JLynn943
07-04-2015, 11:45 AM
I think it has a chance to work out well. It has probably an equal if not better chance of blowing up, but a focused and motivated Rondo could help a lot.

mgjohnson7851
07-04-2015, 11:46 AM
Wow this team's half court offense is going to be absolutely brutal to watch. Karl doesn't coach the half court, and not a damn player on the Kings can shoot.This could be entertaining for everyone but Kings fans.

JLynn943
07-04-2015, 11:47 AM
We will never get the 2 pick. It's never happened before.
If we suck, we'll get screwed in the lottery / if we finish higher, we don't move up or anything.
That kind of lucky **** doesn't happen.
If you're getting our pick expect the 5th/8th spots.

This would be the time it would happen though. That would be our luck. 9 years on the lottery without a single top 3 pick to show until we owe the pick to Philly...

mgjohnson7851
07-04-2015, 11:59 AM
I think it has a chance to work out well. It has probably an equal if not better chance of blowing up, but a focused and motivated Rondo could help a lot.

I think it has a much greater chance of blowing up. I mean he just got done pissing on a playoff team, and still was rewarded with a 9.5 million dollar contract. You think he is going to take that contract as an insult? What is he going to do when he's on a losing team?

Also, Karl isn't any more of a players coach than Carlisle is.

JLynn943
07-04-2015, 12:16 PM
I think it has a much greater chance of blowing up. I mean he just got done pissing on a playoff team, and still was rewarded with a 9.5 million dollar contract. You think he is going to take that contract as an insult? What is he going to do when he's on a losing team?

Also, Karl isn't any more of a players coach than Carlisle is.

Oh, I agree that it's more likely to blow up. I wasn't a fan of going after him, but if Karl and Rondo (and Cousins) can make it work, the team is talented enough to push for a playoff spot. It's just a whole lot of ifs.

Should certainly be entertaining though...

tredigs
07-04-2015, 12:17 PM
It definitely isn't an ideal situation to have Rondo on a team where there isn't a KG type guy to keep him in check, but what else were the Kings going to do? They threw an extra 8 figures at multiple free agents who turned them down. Again, at least he's only on a 1 year deal and at least makes them an interesting team to watch.

JLynn943
07-04-2015, 12:18 PM
It definitely isn't an ideal situation to have Rondo on a team where there isn't a KG type guy to keep him in check, but what else were the Kings going to do? They threw an extra 8 figures at multiple free agents who turned them down. Again, at least he's only on a 1 year deal and at least makes them an interesting team to watch.

That's where I'm hoping him and Rudy being close will help. Maybe he'll be able to keep him in check. Doubtful, but I can hope lol

blahblahyoutoo
07-04-2015, 12:21 PM

yup, i give them until christmas until the team implodes, esp if they're playing losing ball.
if .500 ball, maybe until black history month.

warfelg
07-04-2015, 12:27 PM
yup, i give them until christmas until the team implodes, esp if they're playing losing ball.
if .500 ball, maybe until black history month.

God I hope that team implodes by then and trades off a bunch of guys and fires the coach.

Only gives us more chances for another high pick :)

GoferKing_
07-04-2015, 02:05 PM
God I hope that team implodes by then and trades off a bunch of guys and fires the coach.

Hope Embid Noel and Oak have career ending injuries.

warfelg
07-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Hope Embid Noel and Oak have career ending injuries.

Seriously. This is deplorable behavior to hope something like that on another human.

Minimal
07-04-2015, 02:25 PM
chances to make the finals are pretty even from both conferences. you got numerous great teams on one side and then you got lebron on the other.

Minimal
07-04-2015, 02:26 PM
So Kings are building bad boys pistons v2 basically?

sacgiants1213
07-04-2015, 02:29 PM
At least if the Kings are horrible again they'll be entertaining.

Aust
07-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Eh, why not. Maybe it ends up working. Worth a shot.

2-ONE-5
07-04-2015, 03:48 PM
right, thanks for the reminder. Rondo is still a good defender at the pg spot. He just needs to stay healthy and find the right team. I didn't say he was an all star caliber player still. I said he is a good defender and pass first which compliments Cousins. I think that's a fair statement to make.

sorry im not bashing the kings like every one else. I know that's the trend right now.

but he signed with the kings

zn23
07-04-2015, 03:48 PM
Rondo is a cancer. Selfish, and acts like a spoiled child if he isn't getting his way.

And he has never been a good defender. Easy to look good gambling left and right when you have a wall behind you to clean up your mistakes.

I thought he was the most overrated player in the game back in the Boston success years. At this point, I wouldn't pay him 500k to play for my team.

I agree 100%

Rondo is a perfect example of what happens when you draft an athletic point guard who can't shoot. By the time they hit 30 and their athleticism decreases and they become useless.

Some of these types of point guards have developed a jumper, but Rondo spent his whole career without developing one and now that he's lost his quick first step, and also can't defend, he's as close to useless as it gets. I'd take pretty much every single starting point guard over Rondo right now.

DeadWrestler
07-04-2015, 04:10 PM
I'm not a fan of Rondo's game. He's the worst free throw shooting PG I can remember off the top of my head.

1 year 9.5 million is relatively cheap though, and pretty low risk. If it works out the Kings will have plenty of money to sign him to a big extension next year.

I really don't see how George Karl, and Rajon Rondo have any possible way of getting a long though. This just seems like a relationship that will be blowing up real soon.

Munkeysuit
07-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Looks like I was wrong...I never actually thought any of the FA's Sacramento was after would sign with them.
Good Luck to Rondo!

GoferKing_
07-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Seriously. This is deplorable behavior to hope something like that on another human.

Yep, better watch what you are writing. Such an "implosion" within the Kings would hurt me and other fans, yet you wish it to happen. Therefore, I wish for some disaster to happen to 76ers. Simple as that.

CityofTreez
07-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Don't have to trash the sixers.
They're a rec team. let them be!

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Yep, better watch what you are writing. Such an "implosion" within the Kings would hurt me and other fans, yet you wish it to happen. Therefore, I wish for some disaster to happen to 76ers. Simple as that.

if you dont understand the difference in what you both said then you really need to grow up.

Sly Guy
07-05-2015, 11:17 AM
this could work, on paper. In reality, I'll wait and see. Actually, what's happening with the kings in this off season is making me want to watch them next year. If not for good play, then at least for comedic value if the team starts falling apart. But really, if everyone on the kings gets their **** together, this could be a new detroit pistons. A team of misfits that all come together and play well.

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 12:12 PM
if you dont understand the difference in what you both said then you really need to grow up.

Ow. I do understand what I wrote and I can see the difference. But I don't care. Someone wish my team to suffer? **** it, I wish the same for your. And mind your own business.

warfelg
07-05-2015, 12:17 PM
Ow. I do understand what I wrote and I can see the difference. But I don't care. Someone wish my team to suffer? **** it, I wish the same for your. And mind your own business.

And what about the 15-20 other posters that aren't Sixers fans saying they hope it implodes? Want their best players hurt too?

What about the fact that there is actually a real chance it does with all the egos and hard headed personalities?

No what you pulled was some childish BS and you know it. Jokingly hoping a team implodes and wanting players to suffer career ending injuries are in such different territories it's sickening what you said. You literally hoped a players, nay another human being, had their career taken away from them. GTFO.

hugepatsfan
07-05-2015, 12:21 PM
Come on do you really think he's making 76er voodoo dolls? Wishing injury on another player is ignorant and childish like you said but if you really read into more than him talking trash to another poster then you're digging too deep.

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 12:23 PM

bahahahahahahhaha thanks for the draft picks cant wait to cash in on them

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 12:28 PM
nothing

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 12:30 PM

bahahahahahhahahah your welcome. I'll drive Nik right to your house so you can hug him.

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Come on do you really think he's making 76er voodoo dolls? Wishing injury on another player is ignorant and childish like you said but if you really read into more than him talking trash to another poster then you're digging too deep.

Thank you.

Scoots
07-05-2015, 12:59 PM
The Kings will be interesting this year ... and I'll get to see every game ... They will destroy some opponents when they are in sync, they will also fall apart and get destroyed. The question is where are they going to spend more of their time?

phantasyyy
07-05-2015, 01:38 PM
bahahahahahhahahah your welcome. I'll drive Nik right to your house so you can hug him.

surely you don't think the kings got the better end of the deal do you? Lol. they got fleeced..

To put it into retrospect, imagine you(the kings organization) were walking down the street and then a car(the 76ers organization) ran you over.. sure your thinking damn, how can this get any worse, being as how you just got into an accident.

But no, then you got other cars(free agents) running you over like they don't even see you there and not offer you any help whatsoever

so now you got run over by the first car, the other cars run you over and now your probably feeling pretty ******.

but its okay a doctor(rondo) comes by to help you get better, only for you to realize he hasn't been practicing for over 4 years and was just recently fired from his most recent office.

So now, your sitting there full of injuries with a half-assed doctor performing surgery on you while your angry dad(karl) is trying to kick your gifted son(cousins) out the house

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 01:40 PM

hah dont even care about him (dont even think he will start) and its still a robbery without him.

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 01:50 PM
surely you don't think the kings got the better end of the deal do you? Lol. they got fleeced..

To put it into retrospect, imagine you(the kings organization) were walking down the street and then a car(the 76ers organization) ran you over.. sure your thinking damn, how can this get any worse, being as how you just got into an accident.

But no, then you got other cars(free agents) running you over like they don't even see you there and not offer you any help whatsoever

so now you got run over by the first car, the other cars run you over and now your probably feeling pretty ******.

but its okay a doctor(rondo) comes by to help you get better, only for you to realize he hasn't been practicing for over 4 years and was just recently fired from his most recent office.

So now, your sitting there full of injuries with a half-assed doctor performing surgery on you while your angry dad(karl) is trying to kick your gifted son(cousins) out the house

Of course I don't. Our FO is filled with idiots who are looking more inept than the Magoofs. If we won't be any good for the next 3 years we are going to be ****ed for the next 10.xD

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 01:52 PM
hah dont even care about him (dont even think he will start) and its still a robbery without him.

Duhh. Tell that to the stupid FO we have.

warfelg
07-05-2015, 02:09 PM
There is such a big chasm between the FO, owners and coach there it's kinda a mess. You got a coach wanting a uptempo with certain players, a FO kinda wanting to rebuild but not 100% how to do it, and ownership trying to win now.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised when one resigns and the other is fired.

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Duhh. Tell that to the stupid FO we have.

this is why we hope your team implodes again, it maximizes our teams assets and frankly its kind of expected the way the offseason has gone.

Scoots
07-05-2015, 02:52 PM
It's an odd side effect of the Sixers mode that the fans are now actively against other teams :)

JLynn943
07-05-2015, 03:45 PM
There is such a big chasm between the FO, owners and coach there it's kinda a mess. You got a coach wanting a uptempo with certain players, a FO kinda wanting to rebuild but not 100% how to do it, and ownership trying to win now.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised when one resigns and the other is fired.

You're talking about the Kings?

The FO doesn't want a rebuild, so I don't know where you're getting that from. The Cousins trade rumors were all the work of Cousins' agent. Vlade made it clear he had zero intention of trading away the team's star player.

The team, on all fronts, is focused on putting together a winning team for when the new arena opens in 2016. As a Kings fan, I've heard nothing to suggest otherwise and have been hearing this since the arena deal was finalized.

Vlade Divac I think has done an excellent job bridging the tension between Karl and Cousins at least for the time being by placating both of them and adding talent to round out the team. The Rondo addition is obviously risky, but he's close to Rudy Gay, and he and Cousins have both expressed a lot of respect for one another, so it could be worse at this point. Karl will have his work cut out for him, but he's got a lot of talent to work with. He's going to be a Hall of Fame coach, so it's not unreasonable to trust him to handle it.

It's easy to hate on what the Kings do and make assumptions about them given the lack of coverage they typically get and the mess that was the lead up to the draft, but this is a team that would have done a lot better last year had the coach not been fired while Cousins was out with meningitis for weeks after a hot start. Then we were left with Corbin as the coach for a few months before he got fired, too. Thankfully, the GM behind all of that is gone. The key parts to the team that had that hot first month of the season are still in Sacramento, but some of the fat has been cut and replaced with players that look like they'll bring something to the team. There is a legitimate chance that these moves work out well.

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 03:48 PM
this is why we hope your team implodes again, it maximizes our teams assets and frankly its kind of expected the way the offseason has gone.

Yep, so now I hope some disaster hits 76ers so you are shiet for life (and that excludes people getting injured, because everyone hate when that happens, despite what I wrote earlier). Good job. You made me hate 76ers.

JLynn943
07-05-2015, 03:59 PM
I'm in a no man's land since I typically root for the Sixers in the East but am a Kings fan. Can't we all just get along? :p

Gander13SM
07-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Land of the misfits.

Can we get Metta back in the league and send him to Sac?

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 04:18 PM
Yep, so now I hope some disaster hits 76ers so you are shiet for life (and that excludes people getting injured, because everyone hate when that happens, despite what I wrote earlier). Good job. You made me hate 76ers.

lol bro just about everyone hates the Sixers. Can wait to see how bad it is when he start to rule the East in the near future

Vinny642
07-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Smh they dont know what they are doing

GoferKing_
07-05-2015, 04:53 PM
lol bro just about everyone hates the Sixers. Can wait to see how bad it is when he start to rule the East in the near future

Good luck. East is a joke so there is a chance for that.

BKLYNpigeon
07-05-2015, 05:01 PM
The NBA is still in Moratorium. All the deals aren't binding yet because it was just agreed upon, no contract was signed yet. The Kings can still rescind that trade if they want.

BKLYNpigeon
07-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Sixers are a joke. Sam Hinkie is annoying and he seriously over values his players. I hope he fails.

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 05:45 PM
The NBA is still in Moratorium. All the deals aren't binding yet because it was just agreed upon, no contract was signed yet. The Kings can still rescind that trade if they want.

no they cant

2-ONE-5
07-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Sixers are a joke. Sam Hinkie is annoying and he seriously over values his players. I hope he fails.

lol who exactly has Hinkie overvalued? other teams value our massive cap space and our forced to pay a premium for it, its is really a beautiful thing.

also FYI: Knicks won LESS games than the Sixers last year

Scoots
07-05-2015, 10:09 PM
no they cant

Yes they can ... they will have to come up with a "reason" but the deals are not DONE until they are actually done.

It's a bad idea for a franchise, an owner, and a GM ... but it has happened in the past.

Chronz
07-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Honest question. When was the last time rondo made a team better?

True Sports Fan
07-05-2015, 11:36 PM

Enjoy watching Nik brick wide open threes

True Sports Fan
07-05-2015, 11:39 PM

The pick swap is irrelevant because you guys are gonna be garbage, even if we do suck our pick is protected.

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-06-2015, 10:00 AM

I would say 3 seasons ago. His last 2 years have been pretty bad, but he is still only 29 years old and they only signed him to a 1 year deal. I still say it was worth a flyer for this team. He just needs to do his job and he'll be fine. For Rondo its all about fit and health. Is this team the right fit for him and is he healthy? If yes then he'll help make this team better.

Dallas clearly wasn't the right fit for him.

Plague
07-06-2015, 11:03 AM
no they cant

It's obviously not going to be rescinded as the Kings have agreed to a bunch of free agent contracts. However anything agreed to between July 1st and July 8th are verbal agreements. None of them are binding. Until the paperwork by both teams are submitted to the front office nothing is official and nothing can be submitted between July 1st and July 8th.

Sactown
07-06-2015, 11:11 AM
People in this thread act like we signed Rondo to a 4 year 55 Mil deal..

The way I see it is if Rondo wants a chance at continuing a career he better play well , and if he doesn't and causes problems? We cut him and move on...

Collison /Rondo
Ben /Rondo
Gay/Marco
Trill/Gay
DMC/Kosta

Can make some noise, so let's see how this pans out before we laugh about it

hugepatsfan
07-06-2015, 11:34 AM

Before the knee injury.

2-ONE-5
07-06-2015, 12:03 PM
The pick swap is irrelevant because you guys are gonna be garbage, even if we do suck our pick is protected.

def wont be garbage compared to past years. but lets not forget that doesnt matter bcuz lotto teams always make that jump ahead of the worse teams.

2-ONE-5
07-06-2015, 12:04 PM
It's obviously not going to be rescinded as the Kings have agreed to a bunch of free agent contracts. However anything agreed to between July 1st and July 8th are verbal agreements. None of them are binding. Until the paperwork by both teams are submitted to the front office nothing is official and nothing can be submitted between July 1st and July 8th.

sure if u wanna get technical. its not like the Kings would go back on the trade then go back on their agreements with all these FA's they would be become an even bigger laughing stock (no offense).

True Sports Fan
07-06-2015, 01:47 PM
def wont be garbage compared to past years. but lets not forget that doesnt matter bcuz lotto teams always make that jump ahead of the worse teams.

With the Kings luck, that would be the first ****ing time they jump loool