PDA

View Full Version : Down to the Wizards and Spurs for David West

j-bay
07-02-2015, 11:42 PM
@ESPNSteinLine
ESPN sources say David West is most likely to wind up with one of two teams after leaving Indiana: San Antonio or Washington

On one hand West will have a better shot of winning a ship with the spurs. On the other hand he would start in DC (Nene sucks!).

mbsalame123
07-03-2015, 01:01 AM
@ESPNSteinLine
ESPN sources say David West is most likely to wind up with one of two teams after leaving Indiana: San Antonio or Washington

On one hand West will have a better shot of winning a ship with the spurs. On the other hand he would start in DC (Nene sucks!).

I like him either as a starter or a player off the bench for the wizards. However, not to be rude to the wizards but are they really better than the pacers if West was still there? I think he ends up with the spurs after LA signs with them and he will lead the bench with diaw, ginobli and patty mills.

But I like the route West is taking. I think the wizards would be better than last year's team but you have to be concerned with bradley beal's health. Pierce helped them out so much in clutch moments last year so Beal would have to take over that burden.

But a starting 5 and bench of

Marcin Gortat
David West
Otto Porter
Bradley Beal
John Wall
Bench:
Nene, Jared Dudley, Ramon Sessions, Khris Humphries, Kelley Oubre with Martell Webster, Rasual Butler and Dejuan Blair for added depth

Is a great team that can compete with the hawks, raptors, heat, and bulls.

Jarvo
07-03-2015, 01:40 AM
I said in another thread that The Wizards should go after West because he's way better than NeNe garbage *** who can't rebound a gawd damn ball.

But wouldn't mind him on The Spurs if we get LMA.

YAALREADYKNO
07-03-2015, 02:12 AM
If the Spurs get west and Aldridge GOOD LAWWWWD!!!

IndyRealist
07-03-2015, 03:05 AM
I like him either as a starter or a player off the bench for the wizards. However, not to be rude to the wizards but are they really better than the pacers if West was still there? I think he ends up with the spurs after LA signs with them and he will lead the bench with diaw, ginobli and patty mills.

But I like the route West is taking. I think the wizards would be better than last year's team but you have to be concerned with bradley beal's health. Pierce helped them out so much in clutch moments last year so Beal would have to take over that burden.

Marcin Gortat
David West
Otto Porter
Bradley Beal
John Wall
Bench:
Nene, Jared Dudley, Ramon Sessions, Khris Humphries, Kelley Oubre with Martell Webster, Rasual Butler and Dejuan Blair for added depth

The primary driver of West leaving does not appear to be chasing a ring, but rather how the Pacers have been treating Roy Hibbert. Really rubbed him the wrong way, according to an interview he gave. But since he's leaving, he wants to leave to a contender.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
07-03-2015, 04:09 AM
I think he'd be a good fit for the spurs and really lead the 2nd unit and help get Timmy plenty of breathers throughout the games without losing much.
If he's looking for a chance to start while still competing than I think he should go to the Wizards. West has also hit his fair share of clutch shots and would be able to be another threat to take and make those clutch shots like Pierce did for them this last year.

GrkGawdofWalkz
07-03-2015, 08:52 AM
He's old as #$@#, I don't see how he's a good investment unless it's a year and as a back-up. Sign with Washington, as a Spurs fan, I'd rather not have your waste of space on my roster.

j-bay
07-03-2015, 11:18 AM
@ESPNSteinLine
ESPN sources say Wizards pushing hard to land David West. Would be nice rally to get both Jared Dudley and D-West after losing Paul Pierce
@ESPNSteinLine
But San Antonio remains firmly in David West hunt. Hearing Golden State now highly unlikely for D-West; looks like SA or DC are his spots

ombada
07-04-2015, 01:40 AM

Marcin Gortat
David West
Otto Porter
Bradley Beal
John Wall
Bench:

The primary driver of West leaving does not appear to be chasing a ring, but rather how the Pacers have been treating Roy Hibbert. Really rubbed him the wrong way, according to an interview he gave. But since he's leaving, he wants to leave to a contender.

The opposite has been reported. He didn't like the way the pacers handled Hibberts option, trying to force his hand, but ultimately he left because he wants to win and doesn't feel like indy can.