PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Didn't make a good impression on Lamarcus Aldridge (Lakers Nation)

TuckNasty
07-01-2015, 12:31 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-l-a-didnt-make-strong-impression-in-aldridge-meeting/2015/07/01/

God I hope this isn't true...

big70tom
07-01-2015, 12:34 PM
Don't blame Kobe, this is all jim

LakerShow
07-01-2015, 12:36 PM
I want jimbos head.

jaydubb
07-01-2015, 12:38 PM
I'm hearing conflicting reports because I heard it was a positive meeting

TuckNasty
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Ya sometimes Lakers Nation just talks out of their *** but I thought it was still worth posting....the fact that San Antonio traded splitter is not looking good for LA to LA though

bleedprple&gold
07-01-2015, 12:40 PM
I expect "Breaking: LMA agrees to sign with Spurs" soon...

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Ya sometimes Lakers Nation just talks out of their *** but I thought it was still worth posting....the fact that San Antonio traded splitter is not looking good for LA to LA though
Laker nation is not the original source. They are just reporting on what Adrian Woj reported. He has good sources so I believe it.

Aust
07-01-2015, 12:51 PM
This didn't need it's own thread.

clifborder4fm
07-01-2015, 01:01 PM

If Splitter is gone I think we are in trouble... pretty sure Spurs will get him :(

still1ballin
07-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Lol you guys are surprised?

big70tom
07-01-2015, 01:10 PM
This didn't need it's own thread.
Dude, why do you do that? Are you the Damn Forum police? Thank you OP for a thread I'm glad I read

Aust
07-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Dude, why do you do that? Are you the Damn Forum police? Thank you OP for a thread I'm glad I read

You could have read that in the LMA thread. You want a thread for every little tweet?

One hour from now: "LMA might strongly be considering LA!" new thread. 10 minutes later: "80% chance LMA to Spurs" new thread.

Hangin n Wangin
07-01-2015, 01:14 PM
He was never coming here anyway.

RoyalG333
07-01-2015, 01:15 PM
At this point, I would say we stick to the youth movement.

But maybe that's just me talking because I'm discouraged if this is true.

I don't care if Kobe wins another ring or not, but I would love to see his final chapter be something where he totally changes his role and has at least a nice playoff run.

We need someone like LA to do that.

Otherwise, we should just grab young guys for the rebuild and swallow a .500 season and call it better than last year.

oakr8der
07-01-2015, 01:16 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-l-a-didnt-make-strong-impression-in-aldridge-meeting/2015/07/01/

Reports like this are laughable, even if it came from WOJ, it is all spin, the bottom line is that the Spurs were favorites going in, there is no need to let this cause concern, in the end only those in the room know how the meeting went, we could have had a GREAT meeting and still come away empty handed ant that goes for the Spurs.

In short all of this means nothing until the pen is put to the paper.

lakeshow12
07-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Dude, Aldridge is gone.

On to the next one.

Our chances are higher with smaller-tier free agents. Monroe, Chandler, Robin Lopez, Brandan Wright. But we might as well resign Ed Davis.

Hurricane H
07-01-2015, 01:20 PM
It could have come from LA's agent just to tell the other team that they are in consideration and better bring their best/max offer. Why would you even release that info true or not? It's all about trying to get the best offer for your client.

Blackryder45
07-01-2015, 01:23 PM

How did you guys expect this to go? What were we gonna tell him? Portland couldn't win a ship but we going to contend to win a ship because we got Russell?

Or better yet we will sign guys cause we are LA? No star has signed here since Howard left. Lets be real, we need to be looking at free agency next year.

LA_Raiders
07-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Well, we gave a good impression to Melo, and see what happened. I think he is gone...

Love, Harris, DJ. Hopefully at least one. I can hope for 2 knowing that they are talking to Jimmy the *******

RoyalG333
07-01-2015, 01:25 PM
"Win now" guys won't come here.

The Lakers big sell is...$45 mil cap space in summer 2016 + young developing players (potential stars).

Guys hitting 30+ don't want to come into that situation.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-01-2015, 01:29 PM
lol I totally believe it

J4KOP99
07-01-2015, 01:30 PM
If this is true, and with woj, it most likely is.. Here is what you have to deduce.

There were two Parties in that meeting: lakers and Aldridge/his team

The lakers clearly wouldn't put out that rumor even if it's true. So who leaked it?

My only question is why on earth would aldridges team tell woj that? What do they have to gain?

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-01-2015, 01:32 PM
anyway I think they offered him much less than anyone else :laugh2:

KB24PG16
07-01-2015, 01:32 PM
i think the lakers are better without LA in the long run

big70tom
07-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Monroe would be a fool to not sign with NY. Triangle is made for him.

angelsfan1984
07-01-2015, 01:37 PM
i wouldn't be opposed to 10 million for Harris and say 5-7 for Ed Davis. Unless we go all out on DeAndre Jordan to solidify the 5 spot we might as well get quality pieces to continue the youth movement.

Russell
Clarkson
Harris
Randle
Davis

very athletic and versatile team.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Monroe would be a fool to not sign with NY. Triangle is made for him.

that team is a mess

clifborder4fm
07-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Our summer league team will be our regular season team next season..

Jayb587
07-01-2015, 01:45 PM
god we suck

killabeez
07-01-2015, 01:47 PM
My high hopes... dashed yet again.

FernandoMania
07-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Its cool, hate all you want. You have still "wasted" your time replying more than once. If you don't like it then GTFO of the thread! But all in all it doesn't surprise me that a guy with a Tom Brady image in his signature is responsible for douchebagery.

Honestly tho, this forum has a TON OF THREADS... Kind of hard to keep up.

Teeboy1487
07-01-2015, 01:53 PM
I like Russell and glad he is a Laker but this is why I wanted Okafor. No one (a bigman) wants to come here to a **** team no matter if it is the Lakers. You just can't rely on free agency. The Lakers were arrogant and it may have cost them. Lets just hope Upshaw pans out. I say save out cap space for next year where it's a better FA class. Our hope is in Russell and Randle. Hope they perform well next year and make the Lakers an attractive destination again.

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 01:57 PM
The problem with your thread is that this news was already posted in another more-appropriate thread.

The fact that you then started a new thread means you didn't look at the other threads first, and just assumed that you had something exciting to post.

In this it turns out that you were factually wrong, which then gives the impression that you're not really part of the forum but just using it to make yourself feel important. (Which isn't working from my end, by the way.)

big70tom
07-01-2015, 01:58 PM
that team is a mess
Who would impress you more Phil or Jim? Who would you trust as a player, Phil or Jim?

LakerShow
07-01-2015, 02:02 PM
Bust out sacre the keys to the tank, and tank again. :laugh2:

The Mender
07-01-2015, 02:08 PM
This report is a little laughable, isn't this the same guy years ago that said Dwight came out of the Rockets meeting with almost nothing?

Aldridge stayed in that room for two hours for a reason, I think this is just a crock to try and stir up interest.

Teeboy1487
07-01-2015, 02:13 PM
Bust out sacre the keys to the tank, and tank again. :laugh2:

Tanking not an option this year. We have to at least make the playoffs. The last thing I want to do is see this team hand the 76ers a lottery pick.

Jayb587
07-01-2015, 02:14 PM
get ready for Jordan hill to start at Center next year LOL

FernandoMania
07-01-2015, 02:17 PM
I like Russell and glad he is a Laker but this is why I wanted Okafor. No one (a bigman) wants to come here to a **** team no matter if it is the Lakers. You just can't rely on free agency. The Lakers were arrogant and it may have cost them. Lets just hope Upshaw pans out. I say save out cap space for next year where it's a better FA class. Our hope is in Russell and Randle. Hope they perform well next year and make the Lakers an attractive destination again.
Good point about attracting a big here. If we can't nab a big in FA this year, or any other big name FA, then truly the tide has turned, LA isn't what it used to be and we're going to need to draft that big.
We'll know in a week

8kobe24
07-01-2015, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if LA doesn't come to LA. He wants to win asap. Spurs will be his team. Plus, I can imagine him being turned off after seeing jimbaco's face in the meeting looking dumb and clueless.

LakerShow
07-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Tanking not an option this year. We have to at least make the playoffs. The last thing I want to do is see this team hand the 76ers a lottery pick.

well lets see what jimbo and his boys have in store.

Teeboy1487
07-01-2015, 02:58 PM
There goes Love too lol. I really hope the Lakers were not relying on Free Agency when they drafted Russell.

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 02:59 PM
There goes Love too lol. I really hope the Lakers were not relying on Free Agency when they drafted Russell.

Our young players are going to have to develop and turn into a draw for vets. And one of our old players is going to have to GTFO.

myqntab
07-01-2015, 03:03 PM

of course they were...PJ told us so! just grab russell, grab any big from a whole list of big men who were just waiting until today to sign with us!!! its the happiest day ever!!! RIGHT?!?!?

Aust
07-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Its cool, hate all you want. You have still "wasted" your time replying more than once. If you don't like it then GTFO of the thread! But all in all it doesn't surprise me that a guy with a Tom Brady image in his signature is responsible for douchebagery.

Resulting to name calling is just going to get you banned. Since you don't come here very often, you should try using common sense next time.

handle
07-01-2015, 03:22 PM
The glory days of West and Buss are gone for good. It's time for new faces in the front office... back to back lotto seasons, worst record in history = incompetence. Nobody wants to come here... Jim and Mitch are losers.

Hurricane H
07-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Our young players are going to have to develop and turn into a draw for vets. And one of our old players is going to have to GTFO.

Not gonna happen. You should know him by now that he is not going to GTFO.

handle
07-01-2015, 03:30 PM
And if you think Kevin Durant is coming, trust me, you're wasting your time.

8kobe24
07-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Add Chandler to the list, just signed an offer sheet with Phoenix

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 03:50 PM

Sadly agree. (Although his foot trouble makes me nervous anyway.)

mufridaz
07-01-2015, 03:50 PM
maybe my math is fuzzy...

with spliter gone that frees up like 8mil

but with green's 10 mil deal (not sure what he made last year)
and
kwaii leonand's 15 mil deal (think he made like 7 mil last year)

not sure if that is enough cap for a 18 mil marcus Aldridge and what about tim dunceon think he made 10 mil last year

mufridaz
07-01-2015, 04:03 PM
I think thecavs made a huge mistake signig love to idk 110 mil and hey signed tristia thopson to like 80mil bot re PF

tritian thompsom wasthat denis rodman rebounder energy guy workingon being a defensive stopper as well. theyalreay have ther rim protector.

they should of used that money on a SG or SF

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2015, 04:03 PM
This.

mufridaz
07-01-2015, 04:04 PM
cavs should of let love walk I bet they wish they didn't even make the love deal and have wiggins learn under LeBron and be that defensive 2 way wing of the future.

Aust
07-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Douchebagery is more of an act than name calling. Its a way of life for most. Ban, blah blah blah...i read all the time just don't post much...now i realize why i don't...arguments with lame people when i just tried to throw some info out there.

Get a life.

Your insulting a random person on the internet for not agreeing with you. Look in the mirror.

Teeboy1487
07-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Another reason you don't rely on Free Agency, the high price of the players. Even scrubs are getting at least 70-80 million. I would feel better if we didn't trade our picks.

FernandoMania
07-01-2015, 04:14 PM
Not gonna happen. You should know him by now that he is not going to GTFO.
He has to gtfo after this year right? As long as we don't keep offering him contracts.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-01-2015, 04:14 PM
what a bummer...thank godness we still have Sacre though

handle
07-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Mitch and Jim left standing with their limp dicks in their hands again.

LakerShow
07-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Mitch and Jim left standing with their limp dicks in their hands again.

mitch is a deer in the headlights.

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't know why people here are blaming the front office. We were one of the worst teams in the league last season, it's kind of hard to sell a superstar entering their 30s and looking to contend to come over and help us rebuild. Give the front office credit for even putting us in the running. The only type of superstar that would come to a team like this right now is someone like Kobe, Jordan, maybe Shaq. Guys who felt they were better than everyone else and wanted a challenge to show people just how great they really are. There's no one like that in the league right now. If we want to get guys to come over we need to rebuild and we're doing a decent job with our picks the last few years. There's a reason why rebuilding takes a long time.

lakersfan01
07-01-2015, 04:59 PM
"they didn't talk enough about basketball" and Aldridge "didn't quite gel" with Kobe Bryant. Mitch, Jim, and Kobe strike again.

PraiseJesus
07-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Well yet again common sense won out over the ridiculous headlines on ESPN and the internet.

I could not figure out any reason for LMart to sign with the Lakers at the age of 30. Lakers have 3 starters under 21 and Kobe at 37.

I'm sorry but that equation didnt compute with me or him apparently

It's fine with me - Lakers need to stay stay young. After the league sees Russell in action every superstar in the league will be clamoring to play with him!!!

jaydubb
07-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Kobe scared away Lamarcus Aldridge.. Great...

Kobe is my fav Laker ever... EVER.. But please GTFO

Teeboy1487
07-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Time to clean ****ing house in Laker land. Starting with Mitch, Jim Buss, and Kobe. Inexcusable this team for the past 3 years have been this bad in not only recruiting free agents but maintaining their talent. Seriously, how the hell do you not sell the basketball aspect to a ****ing nba player? Seriously, what the actual ****? Does Kobe still think it's 2008? Dude, you are one foot out the door physically. I can't believe this nonsense. Someone save this franchise.

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Just a helpful reminder here.....

Last year Kobe shot 37% from the field. Not from 3, but from the entire field.

That's 40% from 2, 29% from 3, and this is our hero.

The one thing I want to see from Russell this year is him passing the ball to the open man instead of coughing it up when Kobe claps. And that's doubly true at the end of a close game.

Lead the team, rook. Ignore the old man.

Teeboy1487
07-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Just a helpful reminder here.....

Last year Kobe shot 37% from the field. Not from 3, but from the entire field.

That's 40% from 2, 29% from 3, and this is our hero.

The one thing I want to see from Russell this year is him passing the ball to the open man instead of coughing it up when Kobe claps. And that's doubly true at the end of a close game.

Lead the team, rook. Ignore the old man.

Russell needs the ball. Kobe at this point is not better than Russell. Damn we should have saved that amnesty. I love Kobe but it's time for him to call it a day. Time has passed him by.

handle
07-01-2015, 05:23 PM
"they didn't talk enough about basketball" and Aldridge "didn't quite gel" with Kobe Bryant. Mitch, Jim, and Kobe strike again.

Was Jim even there? Last I read he wasn't going to the presentation. I'm not sure what is worse though, to be honest... potentially insulting the player by not showing, or showing and making a ******* of himself.

PraiseJesus
07-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Relax u kids, if you were reading my posts you know this had no chance anyways.

Lakers gotta pick up the youngest and most talented players on the market

Tobias Harris would be a nice piece

Get Ed Davis to hold down Center and run the team like SHOWTIME!!!!

handle
07-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Kobe scared away Lamarcus Aldridge.. Great...

Kobe is my fav Laker ever... EVER.. But please GTFO

Kobe isn't my favorite Laker ever, but I still don't buy he scared away LA.

I'm sure that the basketball presentation was great, the money was great, he wants to live in L.A... the deal would have been done... but supposedly Kobe said something so horrible that none of the other stuff mattered.

Wasn't the same exact thing said about Dwight, then later Dwight came out and said Kobe had NOTHING to do with his decision? If Kobe "scares away" free agents, would the FO keep bringing him to these do or die meetings?

If anything, nobody wants to play for our FRONT OFFICE. The average fan knows what a joke our FO is.. you don't think agents and players know that, as well?

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 05:29 PM

Of course they didn't talk enough about basketball, what could any reasonable person expect them to say??? Umm, we have three prospects, two of which haven't played and one played half a season. We have an all time great that is close to retirement??? If an ugly guy goes on a date with a hot girl, he's probably not going to try and sell her on how handsome he is. You guys are insane if you're blaming this on kobe or the front office. We had a long, really long shot at getting Aldridge. You're crazy if you thought otherwise. It was nice to be excited about the possibility, but silly if you thought there was that much the front office could really do to get him here. He's about to be 30, I'm sure he doesn't want to go join a rebuilding team with a couple of nice prospects and really nothing else. We need to build our roster and then players will come.

handle
07-01-2015, 05:33 PM
I don't know why people here are blaming the front office. We were one of the worst teams in the league last season, it's kind of hard to sell a superstar entering their 30s and looking to contend to come over and help us rebuild. Give the front office credit for even putting us in the running. The only type of superstar that would come to a team like this right now is someone like Kobe, Jordan, maybe Shaq. Guys who felt they were better than everyone else and wanted a challenge to show people just how great they really are. There's no one like that in the league right now. If we want to get guys to come over we need to rebuild and we're doing a decent job with our picks the last few years. There's a reason why rebuilding takes a long time.

Yeah.. because of the front office! I blame them for everything. Back to back lotto seasons, worst record in history... I'm sorry, but that's going to happen when your front office sucks.

HunterNRoss
07-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina 1m1 minute ago
NBA free agency: LaMarcus Aldridge reportedly rules out Lakers

handle
07-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Of course they didn't talk enough about basketball, what could any reasonable person expect them to say??? Umm, we have three prospects, two of which haven't played and one played half a season. We have an all time great that is close to retirement??? If an ugly guy goes on a date with a hot girl, he's probably not going to try and sell her on how handsome he is. You guys are insane if you're blaming this on kobe or the front office. We had a long, really long shot at getting Aldridge. You're crazy if you thought otherwise. It was nice to be excited about the possibility, but silly if you thought there was that much the front office could really do to get him here. He's about to be 30, I'm sure he doesn't want to go join a rebuilding team with a couple of nice prospects and really nothing else. We need to build our roster and then players will come.

Replace Mitch with Jerry West and Jim with Jerry Buss.... Do you still think L.A. would have turned us down? What about Dwight?

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Yeah.. because of the front office! I blame them for everything. Back to back lotto seasons, worst record in history... I'm sorry, but that's going to happen when your front office sucks.

You can blame them for the state of the team, but not for not getting LA or other top free agents. It's really rare for a top tier free agent to go to a horrible team.

Those things you mention are also going to happen when the team is going through a rebuild. It took west 9-10 years after magic retired before they won again. We've been in rebuild mode for 2 seasons. Clarkson was an excellent pick, we'll have to see what randle and russell can do. No one should expect top free agents to come until we have a respectable roster.

I_Luv_L.A._24
07-01-2015, 05:38 PM
The Lakers died when Dr.Buss passed away. I know that now

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Replace Mitch with Jerry West and Jim with Jerry Buss.... Do you still think L.A. would have turned us down? What about Dwight?

I don't know about dwight, but LA probably would have. We suck. I don't know about you, but if I'm turning 30 and have a few good years of basketball left i don't want to go to a really bad team regardless of who the gm and owner are.

N. Cog Neato
07-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Who's next up to turn us down? Deandre Jordan?

I_Luv_L.A._24
07-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Build though the draft oh but we don't have picks

Blackryder45
07-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Well yet again common sense won out over the ridiculous headlines on ESPN and the internet.

I could not figure out any reason for LMart to sign with the Lakers at the age of 30. Lakers have 3 starters under 21 and Kobe at 37.

I'm sorry but that equation didnt compute with me or him apparently

It's fine with me - Lakers need to stay stay young. After the league sees Russell in action every superstar in the league will be clamoring to play with him!!!

But you told me we are going to sign LA or Jordan lol. Once again my friend I think you got it wrong. How many players went to play with Chris Paul? Or any other point guard at that? Players don't go to play with points. They go to play with BIGS, so while Russel might turn out better if its not significantly better I'd prefer Okafor.

bleedprple&gold
07-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Why is Kobe in these pitch meetings still? If he's only planning to play one more year then how he gels with Kobe shouldn't even be a consideration.

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Why is Kobe in these pitch meetings still? If he's only planning to play one more year then how he gels with Kobe shouldn't even be a consideration.

Because Kobe is a teacher. He lives only to teach other players how to be great. Like last year, when he shot 37%. Any other player at his age and with his injuries would have been lucky to shoot 28%.

Hangin n Wangin
07-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Kobe needs to GTFO.

handle
07-01-2015, 06:38 PM
You can blame them for the state of the team, but not for not getting LA or other top free agents. It's really rare for a top tier free agent to go to a horrible team.

Those things you mention are also going to happen when the team is going through a rebuild. It took west 9-10 years after magic retired before they won again. We've been in rebuild mode for 2 seasons. Clarkson was an excellent pick, we'll have to see what randle and russell can do. No one should expect top free agents to come until we have a respectable roster.

I won't argue with you, but this front office is one of the worst in the NBA, bottom line. I will leave it at that.

Blackryder45
07-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Honestly you guys listen to media too much, if you were a free agent why would you come to Lakers? We suck and haven't got any better since the season ended. We got Russel but he's an unproven commodity. At the end of the day no free agent is coming here till these rookies develop or we trade one of them for a star.

Stew
All this crap tells me is Lamarcus is soft. Did he want us to jerk him off too? He's 30 and watched the Lakers kick his *** for years so he knows what the Lakers are about. They are about winning championships at all costs or contending for titles at the minimum. He's dumb. What more basketball does he wanna talk? I'd bet every team his lazy 6'11'' 3pt shooting *** visits tells him its about winning a title and how they plan on using him. What else is there to say. He's a loser who's never won ****, good ridence.
I hope he enjoys SA after next year when they got **** and their coach retires too.

NFLNBA
Maybe we suck enough to get top 3 pick so we can keep our pick? Or trade Clarkson for a 1st rounder before deadline? Hoping we get Westrbrook next to Russell eventually anyway

Blackryder45
07-01-2015, 06:52 PM
I would have liked Clarkson KD Randle and Okafor lol

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Honestly you guys listen to media too much, if you were a free agent why would you come to Lakers? We suck and haven't got any better since the season ended. We got Russel but he's an unproven commodity. At the end of the day no free agent is coming here till these rookies develop or we trade one of them for a star.

Yeah, I don't understand why people are so shocked and blaming kobe and the front office. LA was a long shot. We've been in rebuild mode for two years and people in here act like it's been a decade.

Vinylman
07-01-2015, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I don't understand why people are so shocked and blaming kobe and the front office. LA was a long shot. We've been in rebuild mode for two years and people in here act like it's been a decade.

two years? LMFAO

PraiseJesus
07-01-2015, 07:30 PM
The influence and control that ESPN and other media outlets have on Laker fans is UNBELIEVABLE TO ME

For the last 5 years I've seen it feed garbage to the fans and they buy it follow it like gospel EVERYTIME

Lets recap

1- I said Russell, not Jokeafor, was the best player to get. (Fans in here were locked in on Jokeafor)

2. I said Lamarus Aldridge coming to the lakers MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER because he would not want to join a starting 5 with 3 players under 21 and a 37 yo Kobe. Expecially after leaving Portland with Lilard and Batum. (Meanwhile fans here are saying the world is ending because ALdrige isnt coming)

3- I said that Dwight was was going to be a bad fit with the Lakers and Nash was a terrible trade - I told this forum that the Lakers would be lucky to make the playoffs. (All the fans were buying the garbage that the Lakers were favorites to win the NBA title)

On and on and on

MARK THIS DOWN LAKER FANS AND STOP LISTENING TO THE MEDIA THAT'S PLAYING YOU LIKE TOOLS!!!!!!

The Lakers are starting a new era - a GREAT ERA!

You all will start to see it in summer league and by the end of the season you will all understand.

The Lakers LITERALLY just landed the next all time NBA great D'Angelo Russell and he's going to do things in this league that people have never seen before.

So everyone sit back, RELAX, and get ready to see something amazing unfold

Laker Legend42
07-01-2015, 07:33 PM
The lakers have got to stop talking about "look at what we did" players want to know the plan going forward. Everyone knows the lakers history. No need to throw it in everyone's faces. All the rings and trophies have nothing to do with anyone wanting to play here. Then you let Kobe come in and talk to people as if it would be a privilege to play with him. There is no need to bring Kobe in to these meetings. These guys aren't Kobe fans. They want to know they are a major part of the team.

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 07:45 PM
two years? LMFAO

Yes, two years. 2014 and 2015. I don't see how that's funny.

I_Luv_L.A._24
07-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Is the Lakers pick next year protected? Only Monroe left don't know why they won't sign him?

bleedprple&gold
07-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Fwiw:

david ‘dubi’ pick: Lamarcus aldridge will land a deal in san antonio, a source said.

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 07:47 PM
The lakers have got to stop talking about "look at what we did" players want to know the plan going forward. Everyone knows the lakers history. No need to throw it in everyone's faces. All the rings and trophies have nothing to do with anyone wanting to play here. Then you let Kobe come in and talk to people as if it would be a privilege to play with him. There is no need to bring Kobe in to these meetings. These guys aren't Kobe fans. They want to know they are a major part of the team.

It really doesn't matter who we bring or what we talk about. We're a bad team and very few top tier free agents are going to want to sign with a bad team.

AsiandudePH
07-01-2015, 07:52 PM
Guys, chill. This simply means that Randle will have more room to grow. Let the kid play, especially if the reports are true that he improved leaps and bounds.

We have a youth movement, so let them be. We all want to win NOW, but our current circumstance doesn't help us with the pitch to big FA players. Let it be. We'll get there soon - we've waited long enough, and the light at the end of the tunnel is shining bright (and no, don't worry, it's not an incoming train!).

We'll get there soon enough.

magic0320
07-01-2015, 07:53 PM
I hope for great free agent signs, but I would love to see lakers build with drafts and nice pieces. I rather lakers to win like how Warriors did this year.

magic0320
07-01-2015, 07:53 PM
I hope for great free agent signs, but I would love to see lakers build with drafts and nice pieces. I rather lakers to win like how Warriors did this year.

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Guys, chill. This simply means that Randle will have more room to grow. Let the kid play, especially if the reports are true that he improved leaps and bounds.

We have a youth movement, so let them be. We all want to win NOW, but our current circumstance doesn't help us with the pitch to big FA players. Let it be. We'll get there soon - we've waited long enough, and the light at the end of the tunnel is shining bright (and no, don't worry, it's not an incoming train!).

We'll get there soon enough.

Trust me, I absolutely love Randle. He will be a Monster this year, but we need firepower. We gambled, we need a Big desperately.

Happy about the DRuss pick but we need talented big men. Not The Greatest El Sacre.

PraiseJesus
07-01-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm excited for one of the best seasons in Laker history

AsiandudePH
07-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Trust me, I absolutely love Randle. He will be a Monster this year, but we need firepower. We gambled, we need a Big desperately.

Happy about the DRuss pick but we need talented big men. Not The Greatest El Sacre.

Haha, on the defensive end YES, I definitely agree. At this point Robin Lopez, Asik, and Koufos looks good to me. Hustle guys who doesn't need the ball, willing to do the dirty work.

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Haha, on the defensive end YES, I definitely agree. At this point Robin Lopez, Asik, and Koufos looks good to me. Hustle guys who doesn't need the ball, willing to do the dirty work.

Yes and we will somehow attract Kevin Durantula next year,..... Right?

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2015, 08:11 PM
It's about Winning. 🏆, Championships!

No one remembers second place, 29 losers, one winner.

Of course everyone looks good at this point. 😋

PraiseJesus
07-01-2015, 08:13 PM
I've never been more excited for a Laker season to begin. Not since the Kobe and Shaq days at least

Vinylman
07-01-2015, 08:20 PM
The influence and control that ESPN and other media outlets have on Laker fans is UNBELIEVABLE TO ME

For the last 5 years I've seen it feed garbage to the fans and they buy it follow it like gospel EVERYTIME

Lets recap

1- I said Russell, not Jokeafor, was the best player to get. (Fans in here were locked in on Jokeafor)

2. I said Lamarus Aldridge coming to the lakers MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER because he would not want to join a starting 5 with 3 players under 21 and a 37 yo Kobe. Expecially after leaving Portland with Lilard and Batum. (Meanwhile fans here are saying the world is ending because ALdrige isnt coming)

3- I said that Dwight was was going to be a bad fit with the Lakers and Nash was a terrible trade - I told this forum that the Lakers would be lucky to make the playoffs. (All the fans were buying the garbage that the Lakers were favorites to win the NBA title)

On and on and on

MARK THIS DOWN LAKER FANS AND STOP LISTENING TO THE MEDIA THAT'S PLAYING YOU LIKE TOOLS!!!!!!

The Lakers are starting a new era - a GREAT ERA!

You all will start to see it in summer league and by the end of the season you will all understand.

The Lakers LITERALLY just landed the next all time NBA great D'Angelo Russell and he's going to do things in this league that people have never seen before.

So everyone sit back, RELAX, and get ready to see something amazing unfold

just give us one link to any of your bull shiet above... i am sure just like in the NBA forum it won't happen...

You are a joke

GREATNESS ONE
07-01-2015, 08:20 PM
I've never been more excited for a Laker season to begin. Not since the Kobe and Shaq days at least

Yea, me too bro, me too, still watch every game. Loyalty is Everything.

lakerboy
07-01-2015, 08:40 PM
I don't get why everyone's flipping out too. Once you all see Russell do pick and rolls with Randle, you're going to jolly up.

We may not make the playoffs this year but we're going to get better from this point on. Lakers have already bottomed out this generation.

PraiseJesus
07-01-2015, 08:41 PM
just give us one link to any of your bull shiet above... i am sure just like in the NBA forum it won't happen...

You are a joke

1- http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?891806-Lakers-Will-Pick-2-Who-Do-You-Want&p=29969553#post29969553

Okafor is a 51% ft shooter... He seems more like a PF than a C to me

He also isnt good defensively...

Meanwhile DLo shoots 41.1% from 3, plays great defense, is above average height at his position, and fills up every stat category...

DLo reminds me very much of a different Russell, Russell Westbrook.

Lakers would be highly stupid for passing up on the best player in the draft, DLo

2- http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?894249-Report-The-Lakers-would-trade-Russell-for-Cousins-straight-up&p=30104313#post30104313

In my mind things aren't adding up...

LA was in Portland and he had Lilard, Batum, Lopez, etc...

Compared with the Lakers current team - he had a much better chance of winning there. Why in the world would a starting 5 with 3 guys under 21 and a 37yo Kobe appeal to him??? An argument could be made that he love the city of LA but that doesn't seem like a legit reason for me.

The only way I see Lamarcus considering the Lakers is if they make a pitch that includes players like Cousins, Rondo, and 1 or more free agents next season.

Ill be honest when I say that I didnt realize how old LA was when I was considering him prior to the draft.

IMO the Lakers need to man up and stick with the youth movement. Tobias Harris is like 22 so I think they should target him and the youngest FA center they can get such as Ed Davis.

3- http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?773028-Lakers-look-really-bad&highlight=praisejesus+dwight+nash

Lakers look really bad

They look old, slow, and have bad chemistry.

I was never over the moon for Dwight and I thought Nash would have some trouble fitting in with Kobe, I think it's coming to pass. I know it's preseason and the games don't count -

but it's the defense and athleticism that should be on display at this point - it's not there.

I also get the sense that there are too many cooks in the kitchen with this team. Dwight and Nash look very awkward in their roles. The bench is also really bad yet again.

Dwight is NOT shaq, not even close. Dwight's defense may not be enough to offset Nash's lack there of.

My fear is that this team will get their act together as the year goes on, but by that time this old and weathered squad will be beat up and a step slower.

I'm here to temper your expectations for this team, I dont see them lasting over 5 games in a series with the Thunder.

What is a joke is how often I'm right.

I was the lone person on this website foretelling Steph Curry rise to being an MVP. That was during his rookie season

Russell is going to be better than Curry

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Yea, me too bro, me too, still watch every game. Loyalty is Everything.

Nothing could be worse than last year. Horrible, horrible.

Very much looking forward to the young core, and hopefully a few of those players take off.

(We're really getting a first look at two decent lottery picks in Randle and Russell, so plenty of reasons to be excited.)

Wish like hell Kobe was gone, but what can you do?

sdlakerfan
07-01-2015, 09:50 PM
I don't blame Kobe one bit for LA not wanting to play in LA. Although, he probably didn't help, I doubt he scared LA away: Here is why:

1) reports are that LA wasn't impressed with the basketball side of things - Blame on Byron Scott. That is his department.

2) LA was impressed with Houston's analytics and stats. Not so much with the Lakers'. Blame on Jimbo. The Lakers' FO has been way behind the curve here. A) They were the only team not send people to the sports/analytics conference. B) Didn't hire staff until after everyone else and still are way under staffed here and C) Was last team to install special cameras in arena for data mining during games. Other teams paid out of pocket and Lakers only got the cameras when the league paid for them.

3) Teams have constant communication with agents and Lakers should have known what areas to focus on. Simple sales call planning. Fail - Jimbo/Mitch

Stew
07-01-2015, 10:23 PM
I don't blame Kobe one bit for LA not wanting to play in LA. Although, he probably didn't help, I doubt he scared LA away: Here is why:

1) reports are that LA wasn't impressed with the basketball side of things - Blame on Byron Scott. That is his department.

2) LA was impressed with Houston's analytics and stats. Not so much with the Lakers'. Blame on Jimbo. The Lakers' FO has been way behind the curve here. A) They were the only team not send people to the sports/analytics conference. B) Didn't hire staff until after everyone else and still are way under staffed here and C) Was last team to install special cameras in arena for data mining during games. Other teams paid out of pocket and Lakers only got the cameras when the league paid for them.

3) Teams have constant communication with agents and Lakers should have known what areas to focus on. Simple sales call planning. Fail - Jimbo/Mitch

Blame no one, Lamarcus is a vagina. Like I said before he knows what the Lakers are about, CHAMPIONSHIPS. He got his *** handed to him many nights by the LAKESHOW, he knows. He's soft and dumb, never won **** and never will. If he was expecting a blow job too at the meeting then he needs to visit the Celtics! Hope he enjoys 1 decent year with the Spurs before they all retire, coach included. Aldridge is a snatch and him talking about the Lakers meeting proves it, he can go get ****ed!

sdlakerfan
07-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Blame no one, Lamarcus is a vagina. Like I said before he knows what the Lakers are about, CHAMPIONSHIPS. He got his *** handed to him many nights by the LAKESHOW, he knows. He's soft and dumb, never won **** and never will. If he was expecting a blow job too at the meeting then he needs to visit the Celtics! Hope he enjoys 1 decent year with the Spurs before they all retire, coach included. Aldridge is a snatch and him talking about the Lakers meeting proves it, he can go get ****ed!

You may be right, but I can take away two things from the meeting LA. 1) There is now a fact pattern of top end free agents that hear the pitch from the Jimbo/Mitch FO led Lakers and decide they want to sign elsewhere and 2) The Lakers have some serious holes to plug on the team if there is any hope of being competitive this upcoming season. I love the youth movement of Randle, Clarkson and Russell, but them + Kobe doesn't make the playoffs.

raiderposting
07-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Praise Jesus was saying Aldridge Aldridge Aldridge after we drafted Russell now he's saying "I was saying Aldridge made no sense" lmao

New Power House
07-01-2015, 10:34 PM
I don't get why everyone's flipping out too. Once you all see Russell do pick and rolls with Randle, you're going to jolly up.

We may not make the playoffs this year but we're going to get better from this point on. Lakers have already bottomed out this generation.
Most of these free agents have been killed by the Lakers lead by Mamba and they are just a now looking down on the team. The problem is our team has a strong young core that is only going to get better. Lakers now just need to concentrate on grabing A vet center with decent all around game, Harris and a vet pg. Russell will be way better than Clarkson in his first year and along with Randle will have us entertain and will show other FA what they lost by picking the present and going away from us. In 2016,Mamba's contract is gone and hopefully the LAkers will not have to beg for any free agent. They will look closer and more carefully before dishing us. I am sure that these group will develop to become dominant.

42-15-7
07-01-2015, 10:38 PM
The backstory on the deleted tweets:

So the Lakers conceived of a dumb Twitter stunt, thought it might violate NBA rules, checked with the league and received clearance, and sent out the tweets. Upon seeing the tweets other unnamed teams complained to the NBA, the league backtracked and asked the Lakers to delete them, and the Lakers complied. Of course, it’s the internet so nothing is actually gone forever, and besides, the tweets’ effectiveness (or lack thereof) wore off hours ago.

http://deadspin.com/lakers-delete-embarrassing-recruiting-tweets-after-othe-1715309334

I'm getting as tired of Jeanie as I am of Jim. She should go help Phil.

Stew
07-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Most of these free agents have been killed by the Lakers lead by Mamba and they are just a now looking down on the team. The problem is our team has a strong young core that is only going to get better. Lakers now just need to concentrate on grabing A vet center with decent all around game, Harris and a vet pg. Russell will be way better than Clarkson in his first year and along with Randle will have us entertain and will show other FA what they lost by picking the present and going away from us. In 2016,Mamba's contract is gone and hopefully the LAkers will not have to beg for any free agent. They will look closer and more carefully before dishing us. I am sure that these group will develop to become dominant.

It's all media ********. The fact that rumors state Lamarcus wanted to see more bball analytics tells me its ********, LMFAO. A player from the U of Texas wanting more Analytics, LMFAO! C'mon man, a Longhorn wouldn't know what analytic means nor would they really care.
Hey Lemarcus, go get ****ed! A professional wouldn't leak that BS to the media even if were true, so either someone is lying or Lamarcus is a kunt. I say both.

fast_break
07-01-2015, 11:02 PM
why did LMA even choose LA as a potential destination? does he like the area? what kind of basketball analysis was he expecting with that lineup. the only basketball analysis they can offer him are what-if scenarios... LOL

Odominator
07-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Yall blaming the busses? Yes, they are idiots but if LMA was turned off by them from the start, he wouldn't have come for a meeting.

The fact is Kobe drove LMA away for refusing to concede his alpha status.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/07/01/report-lamarcus-aldridge-to-pass-on-lakers-didnt-quite-gel-with-kobe/

Stew
07-01-2015, 11:29 PM
why did LMA even choose LA as a potential destination? does he like the area? what kind of basketball analysis was he expecting with that lineup. the only basketball analysis they can offer him are what-if scenarios... LOL

I'm sure Popovich is gonna spend 2hrs going over analytics with Kuntarcus Aldridge tomorrow, LMFAO. Pop said he'd be sleeping at midnite of the opening of FAgency and has never called anyone but im sure he'd love to spend 2hrs on analytics with Kuntarcus.
This smells like a setup by Kentarcus and the NBA cause nobody and I mean nobody comes out of a FA meeting and bad mouths an organization like what he's done.
I'd love to see that fat kunt Windhorst choke on a hot dog too, he just ripped the Lakers as he usually does on ESPN. He might be the only prick who could give Joey Chestnut a game this 4th of July, what a fat ****!

LoveMyLakers
07-01-2015, 11:43 PM
I don't care if we don't land a big free agent. Let the young guys run the show and learn as they go. We shouldn't sign anyone over 27, even keep it younger is fine. Are young guns need a couple of years to develop, sign people that fit into that. Definitely don't trade Russell or Randle. I would keep Clarkson also, but if he can be moved for a better player then sure, but it can't include Russell or Randle so it's unlikely.

I would even consider spending the money and bringing Ed Davis back with a 4 year deal worth 8-9 mil a year. It's a little high I think for someone with a limited offensive game, but we don't need the money next year and with the new tv deal and the expectations of the cap shooting up 8-9 mil will feel more like 6 mil in today's cap. He's young, athletic and plays D. He's a great role player on a good team. We aren't good yet, but we have hope, signing him for 4 years allows him to grow with us. Add bigger names in a couple of years when our youth matures, unless we can sign young stars. I would go all in on KD next year, but that's it, other than that build around our youth. Give Ellington another go with an upgraded roster, we get to see if Clarkson is for real and if so we need to sign him next year. I would go that way.

Big Moves03
07-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Everyone that's blaming kobe for free agents not signing with us, you guys should ask yourself one question: why do we want those players? At this stage we aren't winning a championship with any free agents that are out there so anyone we bring in we're bringing in to lead us in the future. Do you think kobe, magic, bird, jordan, or kareem would have not played for a team that had a player that was as committed about winning as kobe? Kobe could've have been traded in the 2000 and gone to a team where he would've averaged insane numbers, but he stuck it out with an immature shaq and a coach that didn't like him much, because he was all about winning. These free agents are basically soft, they're intimidated. We shouldn't want them now or once kobe leaves. Some of you guys are taking a peasants mentality, which is to take whatever you can get. We're the lakers, I'd rather suck and build our young players than to bring in soft players that are going to us deep into the 1st or 2nd rd every year.

Big Moves03
07-02-2015, 12:03 AM
It's all media ********. The fact that rumors state Lamarcus wanted to see more bball analytics tells me its ********, LMFAO. A player from the U of Texas wanting more Analytics, LMFAO! C'mon man, a Longhorn wouldn't know what analytic means nor would they really care.
Hey Lemarcus, go get ****ed! A professional wouldn't leak that BS to the media even if were true, so either someone is lying or Lamarcus is a kunt. I say both.

Yeah it's pretty hilarious that he wanted to see more analytics.

Odominator
07-02-2015, 12:44 AM
Yeah true everyone is intimidated and weak spirited, but at the end of the day they still possess game game changing talent. Sure, Kobe's strong willed, that's not gonna get him anywhere this year tho unless he has tremendous help

MJL
07-02-2015, 12:45 AM
It's okay, let him go...I don't like Lakers to sign anyone older then 28.

LA is 30 years old, he has his best season...but he is on the wrong side of the 30, and I bet he won't top his performance last season...so, let him go!

Mr. NBA
07-02-2015, 01:29 AM
David Aldridge tweets LA camp hasnt completely eliminated the Lakers. The reports are false. Great News!

PraiseJesus
07-02-2015, 01:31 AM
David Aldridge tweets LA camp hasnt completely eliminated the Lakers. The reports are false. Great News!

Dont be such a tool OMG!!!!!!!

Aldridge never has any interest in coming to the Lakers. Use your brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHnzErCCeZY

Mr. NBA
07-02-2015, 01:32 AM

David Aldridge – Verified account ‏@daldridgetnt

The @aldridge_12 camp pushing back hard against LAT story that he's already eliminated the Lakers from consideration: "completely false."
2:52 PM - 1 Jul 2015
2,135 RETWEETS841 FAVORITES

PraiseJesus
07-02-2015, 01:38 AM

The @aldridge_12 camp pushing back hard against LAT story that he's already eliminated the Lakers from consideration: "completely false."

GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!

Hes not coming and NEVER WAS for the love of god stop listening to these idiots

LakerShow
07-02-2015, 01:38 AM
The Dodgers could use another starting pitcher, I bet Russell is a future cy young pitcher.

LA_Raiders
07-02-2015, 01:41 AM
Harris and DJ are young and can contribute, and we are missing in them too.

42-15-7
07-02-2015, 01:41 AM

Definitely a big fan of LMA's advisors/managers. They have worked the media and pitted teams against each other beautifully. Whichever team he really wants to be on, he's going to squeeze every last thing he can out of them before he commits. Very smart.

Big Moves03
07-02-2015, 02:34 AM
Yeah true everyone is intimidated and weak spirited, but at the end of the day they still possess game game changing talent. Sure, Kobe's strong willed, that's not gonna get him anywhere this year tho unless he has tremendous help

There's only a small handful of players that posses game changing talent. LA isn't one of them, he is very good and I've always been a fan but he wasn't going to make much of a difference this year. We needed him and like 2-3 other guys to make any kind of real noise and then we would've needed all three of our young guys to pan out and overachieve and kobe to stay healthy and be more efficient than he was last year. In other words, even if we signed LA any kind of real run was highly unlikely.

royal bob
07-02-2015, 03:13 AM
Aldridge was never coming here in the first place. Additionally, I would have been pissed if they did manage to sign him. He is too freaking old to contribute anything worthwhile to this team.

No matter who we sign, the Lakers are not going to the playoffs this season. This season is solely for the purpose of molding this team together. In my estimation of what I see as the Lakers plan of attack, consider the season a win if we finish .500....and we'll be a much better team after the break than we'll be before the break.

Established players dont want to come to a team of youngsters who are rebuilding the entire roster. Kobe didnt have anything to do with it.....although I fail to see why Kobe has anything to do with this process. The Lakers have a plan, and they gave Aldridge the option to be part of it or not. He had to agree with the direction things are heading....or he was going to be better off somewhere else. This doesnt constitute a failure....if it's wrong, it's wrong. Nobody's fault.

The failure with Dwight Howard was bringing him here in the first place. He clearly didn't ever want to be here....he even initially agreed to stay in Orlando rather than come to LA. I suspect the move was predicated by outside pressure from investors and VIP ticket holders. I believe the same could be traced to the Steve Nash deal.

The Lakers are doing this right. Only stupid moves like signing some old guy for max money because of what he did a couple of years ago can derail this.

WiseCounsel
07-02-2015, 03:23 AM
Lakers never had a shot at any of these first tier guys... They were just stringing us along. Lakers just need to focus on developing these youngsters we have and picking a good young FA at a decent price and we can be contenting and year or two. Forget these so called A level FAs ... None of these guys are worth Max Laker money anyway IMO.

WiseCounsel
07-02-2015, 03:29 AM
Yeah it's pretty hilarious that he wanted to see more analytics.

These guys are just stringing the Lakers out to make them look bad... LaMarcus had obviously agreed long ago to go to San Antonio... It was just a Charade.... I saw this coming... It will be the same with DJ.

Big Moves03
07-02-2015, 03:46 AM
Aldridge was never coming here in the first place. Additionally, I would have been pissed if they did manage to sign him. He is too freaking old to contribute anything worthwhile to this team.

No matter who we sign, the Lakers are not going to the playoffs this season. This season is solely for the purpose of molding this team together. In my estimation of what I see as the Lakers plan of attack, consider the season a win if we finish .500....and we'll be a much better team after the break than we'll be before the break.

Established players dont want to come to a team of youngsters who are rebuilding the entire roster. Kobe didnt have anything to do with it.....although I fail to see why Kobe has anything to do with this process. The Lakers have a plan, and they gave Aldridge the option to be part of it or not. He had to agree with the direction things are heading....or he was going to be better off somewhere else. This doesnt constitute a failure....if it's wrong, it's wrong. Nobody's fault.

The failure with Dwight Howard was bringing him here in the first place. He clearly didn't ever want to be here....he even initially agreed to stay in Orlando rather than come to LA. I suspect the move was predicated by outside pressure from investors and VIP ticket holders. I believe the same could be traced to the Steve Nash deal.

The Lakers are doing this right. Only stupid moves like signing some old guy for max money because of what he did a couple of years ago can derail this.

I agree, the main reason we aren't getting free agents is because established players don't want to go to a team that is 2 years into their rebuilding process.

PraiseJesus
07-02-2015, 04:22 AM

PraiseJesus
07-02-2015, 06:08 AM
Dangelo Russell just retweeted the video that I made of him passing like magic johnson!!!!

D'Angelo Russell retweeted
Conway Twitty ‏@Conway_Twitty 2h2 hours ago

This video proves that @Dloading passes like @MagicJohnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHnzErCCeZY …

#Lakers #LakersNation #Dloading #NBADraft

Pretty funny!!!

Raidaz4Life
07-02-2015, 06:29 AM

Just a warning, continuing to de-rail threads with these videos will result in repercussions.

It is both off-topic and trolling so please stop and stay on topic.

eso
07-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Just a warning, continuing to de-rail threads with these videos will result in repercussions.

It is both off-topic and trolling so please stop and stay on topic.
Do it.. Do it now.. I'm excited about DLO but this is getting ridiculous.
I actually think PJ might be DLO tooting his own horn.

handle
07-02-2015, 08:28 AM
We will never win another title with Jim and Mitch running things. They're bumbling idiots... horrible at what they do, and have turned the Lakers into a joke.

Jeannie is a smart girl, surely she sees what's going on, right? She needs to force BOTH of these two losers out, ASAP. The sooner they are gone, the sooner we will win our next championship.

CKinKC
07-02-2015, 08:42 AM
We will never win another title with Jim and Mitch running things. They're bumbling idiots... horrible at what they do, and have turned the Lakers into a joke.

Jeannie is a smart girl, surely she sees what's going on, right? She needs to force BOTH of these two losers out, ASAP. The sooner they are gone, the sooner we will win our next championship.

Just curious, why does everyone refrain from saying anything about Jeannie Buss?? Because she's boning Phil Jackson, maybe she's an idiot as well...

J4KOP99
07-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Jeannie buss is just as ****ing stupid and useless as the rest of the them.

CKinKC
07-02-2015, 09:30 AM
I doubt her and Phils pillow talk is about building a championship contender, and Phil hasn't exactly done too well proving he can do that anyways these days

handle
07-02-2015, 09:47 AM
Ha ha.. This, from ESPN, is pretty cringeworthy and at the same time, hearing the other teams complaining pisses me off.

The Lakers deleted a tweet from its verified Twitter account aimed at recruiting Aldridge. The tweet showed a photo of musician Adam Levine holding an Aldridge Lakers jersey.

It also appeared team president Jeanie Buss deleted a tweet from her verified account that showed a photo with the hashtag "#LAtoLA."

The Lakers' #LAtoLA tweets weren't deleted out of sheepishness, sources told ESPN.com's Dave McMenamin, but rather by NBA request after other teams complained.

handle
07-02-2015, 09:48 AM

I think Jeannie has more sense than any of the Buss family, but I would prefer that whoever is left of the Buss family GTFO.. sell the team.. but that's not going to happen, so I didn't address it. Getting rid of Jim and Mitch is at least a possibility.

cheddar08
07-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Oh Lakers fans. It's sad to see such a bunch whining about a decent player at 30 years old not accepting a Max deal. I see this as a good thing. No point in being mediocre next year. Tank and hopefully end up with a nice pick again. I know we aren't used to this but so goes the new NBA.

MJL
07-02-2015, 02:05 PM
I just wish Lakers don't sign any player over 27 or 28 years old, because they just simply won't be able to improving together with our young core players.

cheddar08
07-02-2015, 04:25 PM
LMA is a solid PF, top 5 in the league. But to think our title hopes rest on his shoulder is a bit ridiculous. If he goes to the Spurs, then maybe he is the #1 option and they have a contender but anywhere else he's probably #2 option on a championship team, at best. That's because the Spurs are so old at this stage.

bleedprple&gold
07-02-2015, 04:47 PM

I used to like Jeannie until she was behind that "thank you" contract to Kobe that's royally screwing us right now.