PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love Will Meet With LA.... Broussard though

shep33
06-30-2015, 11:30 PM
https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard

Sources: Lakers have spoken with reps for Kevin Love & a meeting this week is planned.

Doubt he leaves though

Parasyte
06-30-2015, 11:33 PM
If the Lakers are hoping to sign 2 bigs, their best bet would be Chandler/Love combo. Both guys value aren't exactly (as) high right now.

shep33
06-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I also don't really believe Broussard ever. That being said, I just thought it was guaranteed he'd be in Cleveland

KobeOwnSU
06-30-2015, 11:36 PM
I might be the only one but I would rather have Love then Aldridge...Much younger, similar production and will have a chip on his shoulder next season.

still1ballin
06-30-2015, 11:43 PM
I might be the only one but I would rather have Love then Aldridge...Much younger, similar production and will have a chip on his shoulder next season.

I'm with you

BSD8393
06-30-2015, 11:46 PM
If by "chip" you mean "scar from surgery" then yes.

jerellh528
06-30-2015, 11:46 PM

aldridge is a more versatile scorer and better defender. Love has more range and better rebounder. Just depends who we get to play center next to them. I'm cool with either

Pakman
06-30-2015, 11:54 PM
If we miss on Aldridge, love wouldn't be a bad 2nd choice. Much rather have Love then Monroe or Jordan.

Ty Fast
07-01-2015, 12:27 AM

Id raather have Love too.

numba1CHANGsta
07-01-2015, 01:28 AM
Id raather have Love too.

Everybody needs Love :)

LakersIn5
07-01-2015, 02:01 AM
I like love more too amd i think he is better than aldridge, his reputation just took a hit because his numbers went down in cleveland. But that is obvious since he became 3rd option. and love gets hated for not leading the wolves to the playoffs but i doubt even blake or aldridge could have led that wolves squad. id be happy if the lakers get him or aldridge plus another big free agent.

dnl123
07-01-2015, 03:44 AM
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but since we're on the subject I thought I'd bring it up. Has anyone else noticed how Broussard seems to be making up what he's saying on the air as he is saying it? That dude is a bad reporter!

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2015, 03:46 AM

+1

Russell to Love for the future. Plus Aldridge to Spurs is so perfect.

kobebabe
07-01-2015, 04:19 AM
I am a very optimistic person but for some crazy reasons, I fear that After all is said and done Aldridge will be a Spurs (too perfect of a fit for both) and Love will remain a Cav. DJ will be S&T to Mavs for TC and Monroe will go to Knicks. Gasol said no to us and anyone else. Butler will be matched by Bulls against his wish and Kawhi is back with Spurs already. As it looks, we will potentially strike out yet again. Oh God please let this be so wrong and we end up with either LA or Love and TC or DJ (personally I prefer Love/TC as they are much cheaper yet good options which will leave us money to pursue a decent SF

Pakman
07-01-2015, 04:47 AM
I am a very optimistic person but for some crazy reasons, I fear that After all is said and done Aldridge will be a Spurs (too perfect of a fit for both) and Love will remain a Cav. DJ will be S&T to Mavs for TC and Monroe will go to Knicks. Gasol said no to us and anyone else. Butler will be matched by Bulls against his wish and Kawhi is back with Spurs already. As it looks, we will potentially strike out yet again. Oh God please let this be so wrong and we end up with either LA or Love and TC or DJ (personally I prefer Love/TC as they are much cheaper yet good options which will leave us money to pursue a decent SF
I think you're right man. better options for f/a other teams.