PDA

View Full Version : Karl-Anthony Towns

More-Than-Most
06-25-2015, 02:40 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13143757

At a loss for words.

jerellh528
06-25-2015, 03:01 AM
Hahaha I love that nickname though. Minny is now, Karl Anthony's town!

ThePlayoffs
06-25-2015, 03:08 AM
Crazy

Kyben36
06-25-2015, 05:11 AM
His shooting was what impressed me the most, at the same time, He stated that his Range was only 4% larger than Noahs, which sounds small, while noah is a good defensive player, he isnt as athletic, Long, or IMO as good of a shot blocker.

I guese that Noah Was More athletic when he was drafted, didnt realize he had a 36 inch vert when he was drafted,

numba1CHANGsta
06-25-2015, 05:25 AM
Towns+Wiggins, the future looks bright in Minny

IndyRealist
06-25-2015, 08:41 AM
His shooting was what impressed me the most, at the same time, He stated that his Range was only 4% larger than Noahs, which sounds small, while noah is a good defensive player, he isnt as athletic, Long, or IMO as good of a shot blocker.

I guese that Noah Was More athletic when he was drafted, didnt realize he had a 36 inch vert when he was drafted,

I don't think his shooting was that impressive. Most NBA players can hit most of their jumpers in warm ups. Brian Scalabrine showed that being guarded by NBA players is a whole different level.

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Minny is in great shape. I really like Towns and Wiggins.

Tg11
06-25-2015, 11:08 AM
But will Minnesota draft him though? That is the thing because if they choose to pass on Towns and draft Okafor instead as the #1 pick then then Towns could go to the Lakers but I think the Timberwolves will draft Towns and with a young core already I think Minnesota could be a team to watch for in the future

Kyben36
06-25-2015, 07:43 PM
I don't think his shooting was that impressive. Most NBA players can hit most of their jumpers in warm ups. Brian Scalabrine showed that being guarded by NBA players is a whole different level.

Brian scalabrine is not comparable to Towns LOL, Scal is a Scrub, To have a 7 footer who can step out, with his other skills as well, ability to hit FTs, something most Centers in the nba cant do. its impressive.

Hawkeye15
06-25-2015, 08:05 PM
as a Wolves fan, it's the most exciting time in our franchise. Our team was already the most talented young team in the league, and if Towns even ends up Al Horford, we will be really good in 2-3 years. If he and Wiggins end up top 10 players at the same time, we will compete for the real deal. Feels weird saying that haha

Tg11
06-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Minnesota with this pick now they have a great young line-up and hell they could be a force for years to come especially with Towns, Wiggins, Rubio, Lavine, Dieng but with Garnett as that mentor in that mentor role I would say Minnesota could make the playoffs if not this coming season then next season for sure

KnicksorBust
06-25-2015, 08:49 PM
as a Wolves fan, it's the most exciting time in our franchise. Our team was already the most talented young team in the league, and if Towns even ends up Al Horford, we will be really good in 2-3 years. If he and Wiggins end up top 10 players at the same time, we will compete for the real deal. Feels weird saying that haha

Congrats.

PurpleLynch
06-25-2015, 08:53 PM
Minnesota looks great right now.
One of the most powerful young core in the Nba:Wiggins,Lavine,Kat,Dieng,Muhammad,Rubio. Garnett,Pekovic,Neal and Martin will also bring experience and wisdom to this team. I've never thought that one day I could say something like that,but T-Wolves future looks really bright.

Tg11
06-25-2015, 08:53 PM
I think Minnesota with the young team they have they could have potential to be like a Golden State in the sense of having a young backcourt but also a young frontcourt

Hawkeye15
06-25-2015, 09:12 PM
Congrats.

ugh, I am so negative as a Wolves fan. But as Wiggy said, I truly believe it.

"The uprise is coming".

we shall see. Beyond excited, for the first time in 26 years for my team. We are 2-3 years away, but if they stay healthy, I can't see how we don't contend.