PDA

View Full Version : Who will have best 2nd year?

JEDean89
06-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Parker, Embiid, Gordon, Randle, Vonleh, lots of rooks had bad years do to DNP's, and some, Exum, Smart, Stauskas etc... didn't meet expectations. Who do you think will have redeeming 2nd years? My money is on Parker, Embiid and Exum having good 2nd years while Vonleh, Embiid and Gordon don't impress.

raiderposting
06-22-2015, 07:16 PM
Exum is trash

OlivaThor
06-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Parker is gonna be BEAST!!

LivinLakers
06-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Parker, Embiid, Gordon, Randle, Vonleh, lots of rooks had bad years do to DNP's, and some, Exum, Smart, Stauskas etc... didn't meet expectations. Who do you think will have redeeming 2nd years? My money is on Parker, Embiid and Exum having good 2nd years while Vonleh, Embiid and Gordon don't impress.
Embiid may not have a 2nd year. I think Parker is gonna have a good 2nd year. I also expect Exum to be much improved.

Lakers + Giants
06-22-2015, 07:26 PM
Clarkson.

In all honesty. Wiggins.

celticsman2009
06-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Smart was defensively solid all year and can stick around in the league because of his D. His offense isn't quite there yet, but I expect him to play better this year, with full reigns on the PG spot for the Celtics

rJeezy
06-22-2015, 08:22 PM
in retrospect, last year's draft probably wasn't as good as it was hyped out to be

GREATNESS ONE
06-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Randle

Raps08-09 Champ
06-22-2015, 09:14 PM
Wiggins could probably be an all star next year.

IndyRealist
06-22-2015, 09:38 PM
Wiggins, Parker, Smart, Nurkic, and....Aaron Gordon, will probably all have good years, but I pick Parker to be the most productive of all of them. They're committed to building around him, and he'll have the minutes and freedom to go all-out.

xbrackattackx
06-22-2015, 09:51 PM
Noel,Wiggins,Parker,Mirotic and Middleton.

5ass
06-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Parker- healthy parker is capable of putting up points
Gordon- healthy season and bigger role with Scott skiles using him as a shut down defender.
Randle- health
Warren- probably the biggest jump
Nurkic- game slows down for him
Harris- he's a more capable shooter than his percentages indicate
McDermott- didn't play much last year

Didn't put embiid because not sure he plays. Didn't put Exum because I think he's two years away. He'll be better than next year, but year three will be the significant jump. Same with Stauskus.

kingkenny01
06-22-2015, 10:51 PM
Bucks need someone to pick up offensive touches after Brandon knight left. Im guessing it's Jabari the most offensively inclined Milwaukee buck.

KMackSackAttack
06-22-2015, 11:56 PM
The four obvious ones are
Wiggins
Parker
Randle and clarkson

Sanjay
07-02-2015, 02:56 AM
Wiggins could probably be an all star next year.

He would have most likely been one in the East this season, but I do not know about the West. I mean Lillard only got in because of injuries and Conley didn't even make it. It will be interesting to see how Wiggins plays next year though, I thought he was over-hyped coming out of high school and had a disappointing season at Kansas, however he had an impressive rookie year, especially on the defensive end.

Hawkeye15
07-02-2015, 09:50 AM
He would have most likely been one in the East this season, but I do not know about the West. I mean Lillard only got in because of injuries and Conley didn't even make it. It will be interesting to see how Wiggins plays next year though, I thought he was over-hyped coming out of high school and had a disappointing season at Kansas, however he had an impressive rookie year, especially on the defensive end.

Wiggins impressed me by getting better every week. In season, his ball handling, aggressiveness, post moves, and IQ got better each week. If he is going to become a special player like I think he can be, he will be pushing for an all star spot as soon as this upcoming season. So we shall see what he looks like to start the year.

mrblisterdundee
07-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Bucks need someone to pick up offensive touches after Brandon knight left. Im guessing it's Jabari the most offensively inclined Milwaukee buck.

Khris Middleton is the most offensively inclined Milwaukee player until proven otherwise.

mrblisterdundee
07-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Wiggins will have the best second year. But of guys who were no-shows, obviously Parker has the most to gain.