PDA

View Full Version : Suns calling multiple lotto teams about Bledsoe

Stunner
06-22-2015, 03:40 PM
@MySportsLegion: Sporting News (@SeanDeveney) reports that Phoenix has called numerous lottery teams and dangled Eric Bledsoe in trade talks.

mjarmentasr
06-22-2015, 03:50 PM
Just saw online that there is a proposed 3 team trade in the works. Bledsoe to kings, 3rd pick to Suns, #6 and #13 to Sixers. I may have the picks to the Sixers wrong but that's the meat of the trade, with other players thrown in to make it work. If this is true and the suns are really trying to do this they better make it happen. Otherwise they are going to start the season with Bledsoe totally bent and that will just be a total dumpster fire!

OlivaThor
06-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Bledsoe, Dragic, Thomas experiment didnt went as wel as Suns expected.

colinskik
06-22-2015, 04:00 PM
Just saw online that there is a proposed 3 team trade in the works. Bledsoe to kings, 3rd pick to Suns, #6 and #13 to Sixers. I may have the picks to the Sixers wrong but that's the meat of the trade, with other players thrown in to make it work. If this is true and the suns are really trying to do this they better make it happen. Otherwise they are going to start the season with Bledsoe totally bent and that will just be a total dumpster fire!

If this is true, who would the Suns target with the 3rd pick? Also, does Collison get moved in this scenario?

numba1CHANGsta
06-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Philly would be stupid to trade their #3

IndyRealist
06-22-2015, 04:25 PM
If this is true, who would the Suns target with the 3rd pick? Also, does Collison get moved in this scenario?

I'm guessing the Suns would take D'Angelo Russell as Bledsoe's replacement

bleedprple&gold
06-22-2015, 04:28 PM

Hinkie can't resist the thought of more draft picks.

Stunner
06-22-2015, 04:52 PM
@MySportsLegion: The Suns have offered Eric Bledsoe and the 13th pick to the Knicks for the 4th pick. (via @SeanDeveney)

More-Than-Most
06-22-2015, 05:04 PM

Not at all if its true they are in Love with Por... draft him 6 and you get a 13th for free. I would rather take russel but if they are sold on this guy its a great deal over drafting him 3rd.

nycericanguy
06-22-2015, 05:07 PM
Bledsoe is better and will be cheaper than Knight... makes you wonder why they are so intent on moving him... I wouldn't touch him, he's had two knee surgeries already.

Gander13SM
06-22-2015, 06:31 PM
I'm so confused. What are phoenix doing? Rebuilding? Adding to a young team to try and contend? Blowing the roster up? Developing young talent?

It's like they can't make their mind up. They were chasing Eric Gordon and even made him an offer that N.O ended up matching. Then they traded Dudley among others for Bledsoe. Then they were chasing Love and that didn't work and they end up signing Isaiah Thomas. So they have Bledsoe, Dragic and Thomas and they trade all 3 in one season? For what? ANOTHER guard. A washed up Granger and a lotto pick? Three things they could have gotten in their trade with the clippers 3 years ago?

Is this a move to make room for Love again?

Honestly I want to see this team do well but I'm so confused. They seem to be lacking direction to say the least.