PDA

View Full Version : Harrison Twins

joeystats
06-19-2015, 10:41 PM
What would you guys think of using #27 & #34 on the Harrison twins? I feel like they may be undervalued and if we could get them both it may be a good move (ex:Morris twins). We have worked both of them out and would automatically get good chemistry with them together. Both are not great shooters and could improve, but they are both great defensively at 6'6" with play making abilities. Both played and started with Julius Randle and went to the NCAA championship together as a #8 seed despite all 3 being freshman. Plus Calipari has produced great players that succeed in the NBA. Not to mention if they both turn out to be solid we more than likely will keep both since they probably wouldn't want to play for different teams. If we are lucky maybe Mr. Anthony Davis will like the whole Kentucky/Lakers thing and come join. Having Kentucky players may have an advantage to attract other players in the future, may even get Calipari one day.

Small ball.

Knight/ Andrew Harrison
Bledsoe/ Aaron Harrison
John Wall/ Terrance Jones
AD/ Patrick Patterson
Cousins/ Noel

I know this lineup won't happen, it's more of an example of guys we could attract in the future.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-19-2015, 11:20 PM
LeBryan Nash.

WiseCounsel
06-20-2015, 12:06 AM
What would you guys think of using #27 & #34 on the Harrison twins? I feel like they may be undervalued and if we could get them both it may be a good move (ex:Morris twins). We have worked both of them out and would automatically get good chemistry with them together. Both are not great shooters and could improve, but they are both great defensively at 6'6" with play making abilities. Both played and started with Julius Randle and went to the NCAA championship together as a #8 seed despite all 3 being freshman. Plus Calipari has produced great players that succeed in the NBA. Not to mention if they both turn out to be solid we more than likely will keep both since they probably wouldn't want to play for different teams. If we are lucky maybe Mr. Anthony Davis will like the whole Kentucky/Lakers thing and come join. Having Kentucky players may have an advantage to attract other players in the future, may even get Calipari one day.

Small ball.

Knight/ Andrew Harrison
Bledsoe/ Aaron Harrison
John Wall/ Terrance Jones
AD/ Patrick Patterson
Cousins/ Noel

I know this lineup won't happen, it's more of an example of guys we could attract in the future.

lol ... This has got to be the funniest post on PSD... Dude why dont you just move to Kentucky... lol

joeystats
06-20-2015, 12:54 AM
lol ... This has got to be the funniest post on PSD... Dude why dont you just move to Kentucky... lol

The talent in this draft drops off around #20 or so. Us as Lakers fans are expecting to get some game changer at #27 or #34 which is highly unlikely. Either way at that point I believe we are lucky to get a decent role player. I don't see whats funny about taking the #1 PG and #1 SG coming out of High School who sacrificed individual stats to play at Kentucky. I know most people (especially the young generation) are always thinking offense, offense, and more offense. These guys are not offensive juggernauts by any means but have good tools and play great defense. Honestly this isn't my first option DUDE, I just wouldn't be mad at it if it did happen.

Option 1: Trade pick, move up
Option 2: Pick Tyler Harvey/ Corey Hawkins/ Joseph Young/ Robert Upshaw (any combination at #27 & #34)
Option 3: Take a chance on the Harrison twins (we are taking a chance on most players at this point anyway)

Jtirado16
06-21-2015, 01:37 AM
Wouldn't be the worst picks honestly. If Justin Anderson is gone. Then yeah I say take both guards if we can get them. They could be very solid role players on a winning team. They play hard and have the it factor when it comes to winning