PDA

View Full Version : Can Lebron At Least Win One More Championship?

RocketLoc80
06-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Long story short explain why will he and wont he and can he ein with this Cavs team lets say if Love leaves? So can he at least win one more title?

Wade n Fade
06-19-2015, 12:50 PM
I think he wins one in Houston, Chicago, or LA first because I expect him to leave Cleveland.

RocketLoc80
06-19-2015, 12:59 PM
Leave Cavs?! Cmon bro stop you just saying this because you a heat fan and dont like dude?

Vee-Rex
06-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Leave Cavs?! Cmon bro stop you just saying this because you a heat fan and dont like dude?

:laugh:

KG2TB
06-19-2015, 01:33 PM
He's the best player in the game. Of course he can win another one. Healthy teammates will help.

InRoseWeTrust
06-19-2015, 01:39 PM
I think he wins one in Houston, Chicago, or LA first because I expect him to leave Cleveland.

Yes, it's now painfully obvious that Wade n Fade has devoted his entire presence here to bashing Lebron (for the obvious underlying reason of having left Miami). LeBron isn't leaving Cleveland again - anyone who has followed his career with an IQ above 70 knows that.

To address the OP's question, of course. Had Cleveland had Kyrie and Love healthy (maybe even just Kyrie), I think they could have very well won the series. The roster around LeBron during this Finals was awful.

Hangin n Wangin
06-19-2015, 01:45 PM
As long as he keeps flocking over to big 3's and plays in that **** hole of an Eastern Conference, he'll always have a shot.

R. Johnson#3
06-19-2015, 01:46 PM
He'll win another one. I find it funny how people think he won't leave Cleveland. If they manage to keep Love or improve this off-season and fail to win next year I think he's gone. Lebron has shown us before that when the going gets tough the Lebron gets going.

Kenny
06-19-2015, 01:52 PM
He'll win another one. I find it funny how people think he won't leave Cleveland. If they manage to keep Love or improve this off-season and fail to win next year I think he's gone. Lebron has shown us before that when the going gets tough the Lebron gets going.

You mean when he gave the franchise 7 years and the best they could come up with is Mo Williams as his sidekick? If you say so.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
06-19-2015, 01:59 PM
if he gets moar help then yes :laugh2:

Kobe2324
06-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Because he is the best player in the league "until Durant strings a few consistent seasons in a row" and because he plays in the god awful pathetic East yes he probably wins one or 2 more in my opinion. With that said it depends who they get in the finals and how they retool this cavs team next year and for years to come and as we seen this year health is the #1 thing. But being a Lebron hater i hope he gets to the finals the next 8 years and loses every time lol But nothing but respect for the guy, he's amazing!

NYKnickFanatic
06-19-2015, 02:16 PM
Only way I could see LeBron leaving Cleveland, is if he wins a ring with them.

NYKnickFanatic
06-19-2015, 02:17 PM
if he gets moar help then yes :laugh2:

:laugh2:...no.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-19-2015, 02:23 PM
Long story short explain why will he and wont he and can he ein with this Cavs team lets say if Love leaves? So can he at least win one more title?

He'll win another championship when he has another all time great team. He doesn't getting it done unless his teams are the overwhelming favorites.

Jayb587
06-19-2015, 02:23 PM
i think LeBron will make atleast 3 more finals and lose 2 of them ending 3-6. Next year will be a finals loss, with kyrie coming off injury and that knee seeming like a long term issue as well as I don't think both Tristan and love will both be back. they will have to choose one. Im gonna go with OKC nba champs next year over LeBron in 6. I fully expect LeBron to make the next 3 finals and have a tough time with more stacked western conference champions.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-19-2015, 02:24 PM
As long as he keeps flocking over to big 3's and plays in that **** hole of an Eastern Conference, he'll always have a shot.

^

Minimal
06-19-2015, 02:34 PM
If you ask who is more likely to win a ring in the next couple of years, most people will say LeBron. You don't need an explanation to that.

papipapsmanny
06-19-2015, 02:37 PM
Here is the thing. The East is going to be tougher.

The Wizards are already pretty good, and they got their squad of Wall/Beal/Porter improving every year, and Durant could be on the way roughly a year from now.

The Bulls will be back, just got to see how healthy they are.

Miami as a solid foundation and with a clean slate of health you know Riley is going to come back with something good.

Paul George will be back with the Pacers healthy and they have room to add.

So who knows, my point is every so gradually the east is getting better.

sjbirds
06-19-2015, 03:04 PM
So the same as kobe?

Scoots
06-19-2015, 04:02 PM
Can he? Yes. Will he? I don't think so.

NYKnickFanatic
06-19-2015, 04:12 PM
He'll win another championship when he has another all time great team. He doesn't getting it done unless his teams are the overwhelming favorites.

Kind of like Kobe.

ManningToTyree
06-19-2015, 04:19 PM
Yes

Big Zo
06-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Next year is probably his best chance, especially if Miami can land it's 2016 free agent target(s). Guy has made it to 5 straight finals, and all that mileage is gonna start to show at some point.

JasonJohnHorn
06-19-2015, 05:25 PM
He was two wins away from it this year and his team was missing three starters (Love, Kyrie, and Varejao).

So yeah, he can win some more. It's not a gimmie, but the dude has been to 5-straight NBA finals. Anybody think he can't win is delusional.

Sofnr
06-19-2015, 05:39 PM
I think he ends up with 4. And i do think he'll win one in cleveland in the next few years.

RocketLoc80
06-19-2015, 06:42 PM
Explain why Sherlock

SportsFanatic10
06-19-2015, 07:04 PM
Of course he can and likely will...the Cavs will probably have a great shot again next year.

SportsFanatic10
06-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Explain why Sherlock

So you have to be a detective to see that the best player in the world with a strong team around him (when healthy), in a weak conference might win a ring or 2?

Jarvo
06-19-2015, 07:17 PM
As long as he's in The East with those doo doo *** teams (except The Bulls & a healthy Heat team only threats imo) he'll have a chance until he runs into The Spurs or OKC.

5ass
06-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Kind of like Kobe.

+1.

kobe4thewinbang
06-19-2015, 07:42 PM
LeBron came THIS close to defeating the best team in the league that has arguably the best players of the future NBA. If he had Love and Irving, or a better coach, or at the very least reliable shooters, he would already have another ring. He'll win at least two more.

kobe4thewinbang
06-19-2015, 07:48 PM
i think LeBron will make atleast 3 more finals and lose 2 of them ending 3-6. Next year will be a finals loss, with kyrie coming off injury and that knee seeming like a long term issue as well as I don't think both Tristan and love will both be back. they will have to choose one. Im gonna go with OKC nba champs next year over LeBron in 6. I fully expect LeBron to make the next 3 finals and have a tough time with more stacked western conference champions.Seems like a likely prediction. I worry about Durant's health too, though. And Westbrook.

Dade County
06-19-2015, 08:26 PM
Here is the thing. The East is going to be tougher.

The Wizards are already pretty good, and they got their squad of Wall/Beal/Porter improving every year, and Durant could be on the way roughly a year from now.

The Bulls will be back, just got to see how healthy they are.

Miami as a solid foundation and with a clean slate of health you know Riley is going to come back with something good.

Paul George will be back with the Pacers healthy and they have room to add.

So who knows, my point is every so gradually the east is getting better.

The only organization I trust to stop Lbj from reaching the Final's is the Miami HEAT.

Also, I really don't see KD ever going to the Wiz in his prime; he knows the in's and outs of the league right now. The wizards are just not in the script. LoL

In order for KD to even leave OKC, it would have to be to a proven organization.

And yes I do think Lbj will win a ring... Maybe 4 or 5yrs from now when he is passed his prime and someone else gets the glory lol

FYL_McVeezy
06-19-2015, 10:14 PM
Well the Cavs are winning it all next year so yea I guess he can win one more......

Alan Shore
06-19-2015, 10:26 PM
He won't retire without winning one for Cleveland that's for sure. It may be as a 2nd option 6 years from now, but it will happen.

LA_Raiders
06-19-2015, 10:39 PM
He will win one more the easy is softer than ever.

Hangtime
06-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Healthy Cleveland team and current eastern teams as constructed will still get their arse kicked by Lebron. He will be back in the finals.

Phantom Dreamer
06-19-2015, 10:59 PM
The NBA will test for HGH for the 2015/16 season.

ghettosean
06-20-2015, 09:47 AM
He won't retire without winning one for Cleveland that's for sure. It may be as a 2nd option 6 years from now, but it will happen.

They already traded Wiggins... lol

Tony_Starks
06-20-2015, 09:53 AM
According to some people he doesn't need to win any more rings as long as he's efficient. Strike that, he doesn't have to with OR be efficient anymore.

I'm really not sure what he has to do anymore to be honest.

Scoots
06-20-2015, 12:44 PM
LeBron came THIS close to defeating the best team in the league that has arguably the best players of the future NBA. If he had Love and Irving, or a better coach, or at the very least reliable shooters, he would already have another ring. He'll win at least two more.

I doubt LeBron fires himself.

I think next year is his best shot and I don't think he wins it.

True Sports Fan
06-20-2015, 02:23 PM

Good to see all the idiots are back. Wouldn't be PSD without 'em.

Alan Shore
06-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Kyrie is 23, he could develop to be a top 10 player in the league( if he already isn't.). In the next 3 years they have to win one otherwise their story would be nicer had LeBron never came back.

papipapsmanny
06-20-2015, 04:26 PM
They should have kept Andrew Wiggins.

papipapsmanny
06-20-2015, 04:29 PM
The only organization I trust to stop Lbj from reaching the Final's is the Miami HEAT.

Also, I really don't see KD ever going to the Wiz in his prime; he knows the in's and outs of the league right now. The wizards are just not in the script. LoL

In order for KD to even leave OKC, it would have to be to a proven organization.

And yes I do think Lbj will win a ring... Maybe 4 or 5yrs from now when he is passed his prime and someone else gets the glory lol

What does this even mean?

KD id either staying in OKC or going the the Wizards with a 1% chance of anything else happening.

What does proven mean? Miami Proved that it could win with loaded rosters... any organization could do that.

With KD the Wiz would have a loaded roster, but I expect him to stay in OKC.

jmartin80
06-20-2015, 05:25 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that he will win one with Cleveland soon. The NBA really needs this to happen and I am sure they will find away to get him there. I mean, in a game that starts 5 players, they have already been given 3 first overall picks and had the best player in the World join them. That's 4 out of 5.

Interested to see what the NBA does next year with this team. I am sure another all star will join with better, more consistent role players in true WWE scripting style.

Plus, the East sucks. And don't worry, I am wearing my tin foil hat.

Scoots
06-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Found this interesting:

Elhassan: Hard to admit this, but we are witnessing the slow decline of the game's greatest player. Of course, dropping from 100 feet above everyone else to 75 feet above everyone else still keeps you above everyone else, but the game does not come as easily and effortlessly to LeBron as it once did. He's had to work harder to achieve what he's achieved, with less efficiency, and as time goes by his effort level will have to continue to increase

Steelersfan84
06-20-2015, 10:12 PM
Yes, it's now painfully obvious that Wade n Fade has devoted his entire presence here to bashing Lebron (for the obvious underlying reason of having left Miami). LeBron isn't leaving Cleveland again - anyone who has followed his career with an IQ above 70 knows that.

To address the OP's question, of course. Had Cleveland had Kyrie and Love healthy (maybe even just Kyrie), I think they could have very well won the series. The roster around LeBron during this Finals was awful.

Cleveland was up 2-1. Just saying.....