PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe and 13 for the Knicks 4th ?

Stunner
06-18-2015, 06:26 PM
@NYSports_Buzz: Chad Ford reporting Eric Bledsoe + 13th pick for Knicks 4th pick could be an option, what do you guys think?

Bledsoe is making 12 mill this season

SportsFanatic10
06-18-2015, 06:31 PM
If that happens the Suns would have dealt Bledsoe, Dragic, and Thomas in just a 5 month Span lol. Quite a way to clear the log jam at point guard.

But I think they're better off just keeping Bledsoe and adding another player with their pick, instead of probably having to draft mudiay at 4 to replace Bledsoe.

Stunner
06-18-2015, 06:33 PM
I would prob take Mudiay over Bledsoe and his knees

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 06:35 PM
Unless they really wanted to make cap space I dont see how this is great. Suns would most likely draft Mudiay like stated above and although Mudiay has a lot of potnetial I like Bledsoe more. Not sure Mudiay is worth more then like Bledsoe/(Kiminksy or OUbre)

Stunner
06-18-2015, 07:07 PM
I mean they got rid of Isaiah and Dragic might as well go forward with Mudiay and Knight backcourt . Mudiay prob end up better than Bledsoe

beasted86
06-18-2015, 07:10 PM
I would prob take Mudiay over Bledsoe and his knees
Knees? He played 81 games last season.

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 07:10 PM
I could see it. Mudiay has the talent to succeed and would fit in with the Suns. Knight and Mudiay give two young PGs to roll with. Still Bledsoe and 13 seem like its worth more to me then potentially Mudiay. Of course if Russell fell to #4 I could easily see the trade occur.

nycericanguy
06-18-2015, 07:11 PM
Knicks would then probably draft Trey Lyles at #13.

Don't like it for NY, rather take Mudiay who could be a much bigger version of Bledsoe.

Also eats up alot of NY's cap space.

Add Monroe and a SG like Danny Green.

Monroe
Lyles
Melo
Green
Bledsoe

Not a bad 1 year rebuild, max cap space again in 2016. but I'd really like to see NY keep the pick.

beasted86
06-18-2015, 07:13 PM
If I'm the Knicks I do it.

You're not convincing Gasol or any other free agent off 31 yr old Carmelo alone.

Bledsoe, Carmelo, and whoever they get with 13 is a better pitch than Carmelo + 4th.

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 07:17 PM
If I'm the Knicks I do it.

You're not convincing Gasol or any other free agent off 31 yr old Carmelo alone.

Bledsoe, Carmelo, and whoever they get with 13 is a better pitch than Carmelo + 4th.

For the Knicks I like it more then the Suns. You could almost even trade the 13 for another solid Roleplayer if needed although Id probably keep the pick and hope Frank Kaminsky or Trey Lyles is there at 13.

Stunner
06-18-2015, 07:19 PM
I could see it. Mudiay has the talent to succeed and would fit in with the Suns. Knight and Mudiay give two young PGs to roll with. Still Bledsoe and 13 seem like its worth more to me then potentially Mudiay. Of course if Russell fell to #4 I could easily see the trade occur.

If Russell at 4 that trade isn't happening lol

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 07:30 PM
If Russell at 4 that trade isn't happening lol

Oh I know haha but thats the way I like it best for the Suns. I like it for the Knicks though if Russel isnt there at #4.

D-Leethal
06-18-2015, 07:33 PM
I don't like it unless were dumping Calderon in the process. Using that much of our cap before the FA period starts could blow up in our face.

KnicksorBust
06-18-2015, 07:33 PM

Don't like it for NY, rather take Mudiay who could be a much bigger version of Bledsoe.

Monroe
Lyles
Melo
Green
Bledsoe

Not a bad 1 year rebuild, max cap space again in 2016. but I'd really like to see NY keep the pick.

Do we have the cap space to sign Green and Monroe AFTER taking on Bledsoe's deal?

Ebbs
06-18-2015, 07:36 PM
Do we have the cap space to sign Green and Monroe AFTER taking on Bledsoe's deal?

You'd be looking at 7-8 mill in space assuming you don't QO Shved.

This is rolling the dice. Healthy Bledsoe is an All-Star talent, or damn close to one.

Honestly, if you believe he and Melo can co-exist in the triangle and want Lyles as much as Phil allegedly does. . . I'd do it.

nycericanguy
06-18-2015, 07:37 PM

whoops, no we don't... not unless JC was included in the deal.

We'd have about $17m left in cap if JC wasn't included... only enough for Monroe.

Ebbs
06-18-2015, 07:44 PM
whoops, no we don't... not unless JC was included in the deal.

We'd have about $17m left in cap if JC wasn't included... only enough for Monroe.

If you trade for Bledsoe that's 46.5 million. 2.5/3 for the 13th pick. so 49 million.

Then you have to account for cap holds. possible QO on Shved

nycericanguy
06-18-2015, 07:51 PM
If you trade for Bledsoe that's 46.5 million. 2.5/3 for the 13th pick. so 49 million.

Then you have to account for cap holds. possible QO on Shved

Cap holds all accounted for Knicks have $27.3m in cap this summer. Adding Bledsoe adds about $10m since we'd be getting two for 1 we'd lose a caphold. Also the #13 pick makes about $1.5m, vs 3.3 for the #4 pick.

So we'd have about $17m in cap.

No way is NY going to extend a $4m QO to Shved... they can resign him with the room exception and not use their cap.

If this deal went down I imagine NY would require PHO to take JC back, which would allow NY to sign Monroe and someone like Green.

JEDean89
06-18-2015, 08:09 PM
Bledsoe, Melo, Monroe, is not a good enough tandem to win it all. you would need an all defensive team around them, and those guys aren't easy to find. Knicks need to target a player or 2 that they don't think they can find in FA. A rookie player like Mudiay gives you a potential difference maker on a rookie contract. With Monroe's reasonable contract, Melo's high contract, they would still have a lot of cap space next summer.

Ebbs
06-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Bledsoe is a pretty damn good defensive player. But yea agreed.

RLundi
06-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Bledsoe, Melo, Monroe, is not a good enough tandem to win it all. you would need an all defensive team around them, and those guys aren't easy to find. Knicks need to target a player or 2 that they don't think they can find in FA. A rookie player like Mudiay gives you a potential difference maker on a rookie contract. With Monroe's reasonable contract, Melo's high contract, they would still have a lot of cap space next summer.

Bledsoe is a solid defender when engaged, so I wouldn't worry too much about him. Defensively, Melo is trash, Monroe is trash -- to be honest, idk why Knick fans want him at all -- and so you're right, the Knicks would have to flank them with shooters and defensive players, like Danny Green or Middleton or Matthews. Either one of those would be PERFECT in the backcourt next to Bledsoe.

Also, I've seen a bunch of mock starting lineups in this thread. I doubt a rookie at the 13th spot is going to start on opening night, Trey Lyles/Kaminsky or not. Monroe could play either front court position but NY has to find a defensive player to play alongside him, otherwise that interior defense is going to be porous.

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Well there are some descent defenders out there that could be had. I still see this deal as a better deal for the Knicks then Suns but even with me feeling them getting the better side of the deal feel there is more risk to the deal then for the Suns. Can see it going either way.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-18-2015, 08:36 PM
Do it. Trey Lyles will be there at 13.

Trade Calderon and Hardaway away for cap space (get like a pick or some role player that's cheap).

Gives you cap space for 2 good FAs.

Lyles will be a great player so it's fine losing a young player like Hardaway.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-18-2015, 08:54 PM
Take Lowry and 20th for 4th and Calderon instead.

Gives you enough cap space to sign Gasol and Carroll

C - Gasol
PF - Melo
SF - Carroll
SG - Hardaway
PG - Lowry

Championship. :win:

Ebbs
06-18-2015, 09:07 PM
Do it. Trey Lyles will be there at 13.

Trade Calderon and Hardaway away for cap space (get like a pick or some role player that's cheap).

Gives you cap space for 2 good FAs.

Lyles will be a great player so it's fine losing a young player like Hardaway.

Hardaway sucks, lol.

Take Lowry and 20th for 4th and Calderon instead.

Gives you enough cap space to sign Gasol and Carroll

C - Gasol
PF - Melo
SF - Carroll
SG - Hardaway
PG - Lowry

Championship. :win:

Yea do this, co-sign every Canadian everywhere.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Hardaway sucks, lol.

Yea do this, co-sign every Canadian everywhere.

He's alright. Respectable enough to be a 5th guy or bench player for scoring.

nysportsfan23
06-18-2015, 09:30 PM
Phoenix has to take Calderon or no deal. Then u have Melo, pick, bledsoe, max fa, quality fa.
I think it's the best trade down scenario.
Orlando, Sacramento-not gonna get much for 1-2 spots
Denver-rather have Bledsoe than Lawson
Other teams before and those right after Phoenix-hard to see what the trade would be.
Very tough decision as Mudiay could be great, hopefully okafor or russell drops and the decision becomes a no brainier.

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Phoenix has to take Calderon or no deal. Then u have Melo, pick, bledsoe, max fa, quality fa.
I think it's the best trade down scenario.
Orlando, Sacramento-not gonna get much for 1-2 spots
Denver-rather have Bledsoe than Lawson
Other teams before and those right after Phoenix-hard to see what the trade would be.
Very tough decision as Mudiay could be great, hopefully okafor or russell drops and the decision becomes a no brainier.

If Okafor or Russel drop to #4 I dont see Knicks trading the pick away. See them keeping it for one of them. Would have to take a better deal then Bledsoe +13 to get Russel or Okafor away from the Knicks.

IndyRealist
06-18-2015, 09:43 PM
I'd take Bledsoe and #13 over #4 any day of the week. The odds that #4 will be as good as Bledsoe within his rookie deal (after which he can leave) is very slim.

HunterNRoss
06-18-2015, 09:45 PM
I'd take Bledsoe and #13 over #4 any day of the week. The odds that #4 will be as good as Bledsoe within his rookie deal (after which he can leave) is very slim.

which is for the most part I like this deal for the Knicks. That said if Russel or Oakor fall to 4 I can see them keeping the pick.

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2015, 12:27 AM
Bledsoe Melo Gasol is a damn good trio in the east (assuming you get rid of Calderon) then add some fillers maybe see if you can get Wes on a one year deal cheap + cap room
The next year. Question is will Bledsoe and Melo be enough to draw gasol in?

Raps08-09 Champ
06-19-2015, 12:52 AM
Bledsoe Melo Gasol is a damn good trio in the east (assuming you get rid of Calderon) then add some fillers maybe see if you can get Wes on a one year deal cheap + cap room
The next year. Question is will Bledsoe and Melo be enough to draw gasol in?

Lowry, Melo, Carroll and Gasol is much better.

you cna have that if you give me 4th and Calderon for Lowry.

Cracka2HI!
06-19-2015, 12:55 AM

Monroe
Lyles
Melo
Green
Bledsoe

This is what I was going to post except I don't see them being able to get Green at the 2. However I can see them moving Calderon in a Bledsoe deal which may leave enough room for him. If Phoenix goes up I think it would be for Porzingis. His stock is soaring and I think the top 3 are locked in. I hear Phoenix LOVES Brandon Knight so I don't see them drafting Muiday. I can see Philly taking Porzingis at 3 leaving the Suns to take DeAngelo Russell at 4. That would leave them the same PG logjam of Knight, Russell and Calderon.

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2015, 01:01 AM
If one of the top 3 fall I don't think they trade it

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2015, 01:02 AM
Lowry, Melo, Carroll and Gasol is much better.

you cna have that if you give me 4th and Calderon for Lowry.

How can we afford them? The two of them will be around 30-32 mill we don't have that with Lowry

Raps08-09 Champ
06-19-2015, 01:07 AM
How can we afford them? The two of them will be around 30-32 mill we don't have that with Lowry

For the first year, it's probably closer to $25 mil if it's a backloaded contract to the maximum % (I think 5% or 8%). Probably even less than $25 mil. ,

xxplayerxx23
06-19-2015, 01:09 AM
the Knicks have TE they could possibly go grab a Sg in a sign and trade and see if they can grab robin Lopez and use the TE +a 2nd for green

Bledsoe
Green (TE 8 mill? )
Melo
Monroe (15)
Lopez (9)

Raps08-09 Champ
06-19-2015, 01:10 AM
What's Gaosl's max in the first year? $18 mil? Carroll probably gets $7-8 mil per year but the first year probably closer to $6 mil.

sammyvine
06-19-2015, 04:18 AM
There is a risk that if Mudiay becomes an absolute star....Knicks would regret this trade for ever. It is such a Knicks thing though that Mudiay will become a legit star and Bledsoe will be average

sammyvine
06-19-2015, 04:21 AM
If one of the top 3 fall I don't think they trade it

Knicks should just take Mudiay or whoever and start from there. Don't they ever learn? Yes there is no guarantee that he will be a star but having seeing the likes of Steph Curry, Damian Lillard, Westbrook all slip in the draft and become legit all stars and superstars(except Lillard), Knicks shouldn't take the risk of regretting trading the pick.
i think Mudiay has a lot of potential and Bledsoe whilst good, isn't going to get much better.

GiantsSwaGG
06-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Mudiay and Bledsoe are basically the same player, Mudiay is bigger and Bledsoe shot is better... I like Bledsoe but his knees scares me and the fact that the Suns want to trade him so bad tells me his knees might give out on him soon!

jimm120
06-19-2015, 09:39 AM
Mudiay and Bledsoe are basically the same player, Mudiay is bigger and Bledsoe shot is better... I like Bledsoe but his knees scares me and the fact that the Suns want to trade him so bad tells me his knees might give out on him soon!

Hmmm, just started thinking about how we could possibly end up with two players from Phoenix with knee problems lol. First amare and now blodsoe

2-ONE-5
06-19-2015, 09:46 AM
What's Gaosl's max in the first year? $18 mil? Carroll probably gets $7-8 mil per year but the first year probably closer to $6 mil.

carroll is surely getting more than 8 mil

ewing
06-19-2015, 09:50 AM
amazes me how many knick fans are sold on a perimeter player they have never seen who apparently cant shoot a jump shot

countrycasanova
06-19-2015, 09:55 AM
Last time the Knicks invested in a Suns' players with knee issues, it blew up in our face. If the Suns would agree to take Calderon in this deal, that would lead me to believe the Suns medical staff doesn't think Bledsoe's health is going to endure.

kingkenny01
06-19-2015, 10:24 AM
Decent trade either way if you ask me

Burkey3472
06-19-2015, 10:43 AM
The Knicks are trying to win now because of Melo's age, so it makes some sense. Bledsoe would give them another option to sell FA's on NY and a combo of Bledsoe/Melo/Gasol would be solid (not winning a title though IMO).

mudvayne387
06-19-2015, 10:47 AM
I make this trade if I'm the Knicks and don't think twice about it.

Draft Myles Turner, Sign DeMarre Carrol and Danny Green

Re-Sign Bargs, Admundson, Aldrich, Thomas

Buy 2nd Round Pick

Run this lineup next year:

Bledsore/Calderon/Galloway
Green/Hardaway Jr
Carrol/Early/Thomas
Anthony/Bargnani/Admundson
Turner/Aldrich/2nd Rd Pick

You now have a young team with room for growth. With the cap rising next season there is even room to bring in another max or perhaps sign 2 more fringe starters to bolster the bench.

I think that is a 50 win team in the East...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
06-19-2015, 10:57 AM
http://nyc.suntimes.com/new-york-knicks/7/86/228272/knicks-trade-4-pick-suns-eric-bledsoe

Noah (L.A.)

Sounds like the Suns like Knight more than Bledsoe. Any way they could use him and 13 to swap picks with the Knicks?

Chad Ford (1:28 PM)

I definitely think that could be an option. That’s the sort of deal the Knicks would look at. But for cap reasons, would have to happen after the draft.

SLAM jumped to conclusions about this idea. All this is was a trade suggestion on a Q&A.

Stunner
06-19-2015, 11:20 AM
@basketballtalk: Report: Sixers ‘leaning toward’ selecting Kristaps Porzingis with No. 3 pick in NBA Draft http://t.co/egnD0DnAUr

Knicks fans dream could come true for Russell

mudvayne387
06-19-2015, 11:24 AM
@basketballtalk: Report: Sixers ‘leaning toward’ selecting Kristaps Porzingis with No. 3 pick in NBA Draft http://t.co/egnD0DnAUr

Russel
Green
Anthony
Monroe
Lopez

Is that a playoff team in the East ?

GiantsSwaGG
06-19-2015, 11:33 AM

It's a smokescreen, they're drafting Russell

Stunner
06-19-2015, 11:40 AM
It's a smokescreen, they're drafting Russell

Is it ? Especially with Embiid injury

GiantsSwaGG
06-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Is it ? Especially with Embiid injury

You never know, they're also reports the Lakers are seriously considering drafting Russell which would leave the Sixers to draft Okafor (which I pray happens I'm not a Okafor fan) it's all smokescreen imo and you shouldn't believe anything til draft day

NYKnickFanatic
06-19-2015, 11:58 AM

Nothing ever goes our way...NOTHING.

2-ONE-5
06-19-2015, 12:03 PM
lol yea any Sixer info not from Hinkie is 99.9% pure speculation. Since he never speaks to the media this is whats happening. With or without Embiid (who likely only misses 2 months) we need guard but if LAL goes Russ its a win-win to Okafor for us.

nycericanguy
06-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Russel
Green
Anthony
Monroe
Lopez

if Melo can't make the playoffs with that roster in the east!....lol

Absolutely, talent wise that's a 50+ win team, all comes down to developing chemistry and player "buying in".

GiantsSwaGG
06-19-2015, 12:26 PM
It would be fun watching

Russell vs Mudiay if the Knicks draft Mudiay

mudvayne387
06-19-2015, 01:37 PM
if Melo can't make the playoffs with that roster in the east!....lol

Absolutely, talent wise that's a 50+ win team, all comes down to developing chemistry and player "buying in".

I think so too, I was just trying to be modest as to not sound like a homer. I actually think it is one of the more realistic scenarios too.

Green is a NY kid
Monroe has expressed interest in playing for the Knicks
76ers could realistically pass on Russell

Stunner
06-19-2015, 03:28 PM
SAS on Mudiay's Lakers workout : " He Couldn't hit Broadway if he was standing on it "

Stunner
06-21-2015, 01:15 PM
@basketballtalk: Report: Buzz around NBA is that D’Angelo Russell doesn’t want to play for Sixers http://t.co/Io1Qba5FMa

@basketballtalk: D’Angelo Russell says “I can definitely thrive” in triangle offense http://t.co/3kB1s2Pwdy

MILLERHIGHLIFE
06-21-2015, 02:36 PM
Russel
Green
Anthony
Monroe
Lopez

Yeah but doubt you land 3 free agent starters asking for near max deals. Lopez alone is probably $20M per. Monroe gets the baby max easily. Green will command plenty as well. Also #4 draft pick salary is near $3,992,040. Going by the price of #4 Aaron Gordon of last draft salary. I think Lopez either stays for 5 years with Nets or bolts to Bucks or Spurs. I can see the Knicks landing Monroe for sure.

Unless he has a change of heart and stays with Pistons but they took on Ersan's salary so that could be a no. Green as in Draymond Green? He's max easily as well and RFA so Warriors match him while wasting 72 hours of your teams time held up. While everyone scrambling going after the safe bets as in UFA's. But yeah in weak east that's playoff team. Almost a finals team.

believeinNYK
06-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Russel
Green
Anthony
Monroe
Lopez

Yeah but doubt you land 3 free agent starters asking for near max deals. Lopez alone is probably $20M per. Monroe gets the baby max easily. Green will command plenty as well. Also #4 draft pick salary is near $3,992,040. Going by the price of #4 Aaron Gordon of last draft salary. I think Lopez either stays for 5 years with Nets or bolts to Bucks or Spurs. I can see the Knicks landing Monroe for sure.

Unless he has a change of heart and stays with Pistons but they took on Ersan's salary so that could be a no. Green as in Draymond Green? He's max easily as well and RFA so Warriors match him while wasting 72 hours of your teams time held up. While everyone scrambling going after the safe bets as in UFA's. But yeah in weak east that's playoff team. Almost a finals team.
Hes talking about Danny green and Robin Lopez

beasted86
06-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Knicks fans EVERY f'king season think they have potential to be a 50 win team. No matter who they draft or trade for "Knicks can win 50 games!"

It almost reminds me of a criminal who asks for exactly $1M when they are trying to extort someone, LOL!

Quinnsanity
06-21-2015, 03:44 PM

We probably don't even before. Both of those guys are getting overpaid this summer. Dumping Calderon has to be a priority, with or without Bledsoe.

east fb knicks
06-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Knicks fans EVERY f'king season think they have potential to be a 50 win team. No matter who they draft or trade for "Knicks can win 50 games!"

It almost reminds me of a criminal who asks for exactly $1M when they are trying to extort someone, LOL!
I bet the knicks win 50 before the heat worry about wade and his knees bro before you post about the knicks

beasted86
06-21-2015, 09:55 PM
I bet the knicks win 50 before the heat worry about wade and his knees bro before you post about the knicks

Right... because regular season accomplishments are where your hopes and dreams fall now.

At least you Knicks fans have come to cope with the fact its been 40+ years since, and will be another 40+ years before you win an actual championship again. You were born, and will probably die without the Knicks winning anything in your lifetime.

Have fun, and good luck on 50 wins "bro".

KnickNyKnick
06-21-2015, 10:19 PM
Right... because regular season accomplishments are where your hopes and dreams fall now.

At least you Knicks fans have come to cope with the fact its been 40+ years since, and will be another 40+ years before you win an actual championship again. You were born, and will probably die without the Knicks winning anything in your lifetime.

nah i think the owner has closed the just for entertainment store. real basketball minds behind the franchise now.
and if that fails we can take the easy route like miami and just sign an allstar team. even if it takes a billion dollars :D

xxplayerxx23
06-21-2015, 10:24 PM
We probably don't even before. Both of those guys are getting overpaid this summer. Dumping Calderon has to be a priority, with or without Bledsoe.

Monroe 15.4 green at most 10 we have enough now

xxplayerxx23
06-21-2015, 10:25 PM

Wade leaves
Dragic signs 5/90 at min
Bosh contract
Max whiteside after 43 games
Hope you enjoyed the lebron days

Mr. Baller
06-21-2015, 10:27 PM
Wade leaves
Dragic signs 5/90 at min
Bosh contract

We did. I hope you enjoy the Melo Mediocre days.

beasted86
06-21-2015, 11:03 PM
nah i think the owner has closed the just for entertainment store. real basketball minds behind the franchise now.
and if that fails we can take the easy route like miami and just sign an allstar team. even if it takes a billion dollars :D
Didn't you try that already? I mean, LeBron was a 100% guaranteed a Knick in 2010, right? You were going to build your own super team with Carmelo, Amare and CP3, right?

Wade leaves
Dragic signs 5/90 at min
Bosh contract
I enjoyed watching all 3 of the HEAT championships while I have been alive. Have you ever seen the Knicks win a title live on TV?

xxplayerxx23
06-21-2015, 11:13 PM
We did. I hope you enjoy the Melo Mediocre days.

Will do. Hope you enjoy the mediocre days ahead

east fb knicks
06-21-2015, 11:13 PM

Lmao good try bro the knicks future looks a lot brighter a top 4 pick Melo and cap

xxplayerxx23
06-21-2015, 11:14 PM
Didn't you try that already? I mean, LeBron was a 100% guaranteed a Knick in 2010, right? You were going to build your own super team with Carmelo, Amare and CP3, right?

I enjoyed watching all 3 of the HEAT championships while I have been alive. Have you ever seen the Knicks win a title live on TV?

That's cool that's why I said Hope you enjoyed the lebron days because you won't see another in awhile

xxplayerxx23
06-21-2015, 11:16 PM
Lmao good try bro the knicks future looks a lot brighter a top 4 pick Melo and cap

Well if they get crap in fa the future looks crappy depends on FA

elledaddy
06-21-2015, 11:18 PM
Think some of you dont realize this trade would ONLY happen if Okafor,Towns and Russell go in the first 3 picks. NY would then draft for the suns at 4 then phx would draft for NY at 13 then the trade would happen. Russell or OK4 going to Phx isnt an option

Mr. Baller
06-22-2015, 07:22 AM
Will do. Hope you enjoy the mediocre days ahead

When you guys make a deep playoff run again then you can talk about another team being mediocre. Until then just go pray to the zen master that he doesnt continue ****ing up