PDA

View Full Version : Jordan: "Lebron is by far the best the NBA has seen since I retired"

IKnowHoops
06-17-2015, 04:55 PM
http://bigtinz.com/sports/533-michael-jordan-says-lebron-james-has-been-the-best-in-the-nba-ever-since-he-retired-but

Jordan finally came around.

bucketss
06-17-2015, 05:06 PM
seems like a fake quote but regardless the fake quote is correct.

SLY WILLIAMS
06-17-2015, 05:14 PM
http://bigtinz.com/sports/533-michael-jordan-says-lebron-james-has-been-the-best-in-the-nba-ever-since-he-retired-but

That was dated May 15 (before the finals).

Micheal Jordan has said that LeBron James is by far the best the NBA has seen ever since he retired from the game but needs to have the will to win as he (Michael Jordan) had.

"LeBron is by far the best the NBA has seen ever since I chose to retire.

"The only thing LeBron James is missing is my heart and the will to win no matter what.

"If LeBron had the desire to win without the worries of what people think about him he could even be greater than i was"

Michael Jordan says "Until LeBron James matches my heart, have the will and desire to win, I will forever be the King"

KnicksorBust
06-17-2015, 05:18 PM

Micheal Jordan has said that LeBron James is by far the best the NBA has seen ever since he retired from the game but needs to have the will to win as he (Michael Jordan) had.

"The only thing LeBron James is missing is my heart and the will to win no matter what.

"If LeBron had the desire to win without the worries of what people think about him he could even be greater than i was"

Michael Jordan says "Until LeBron James matches my heart, have the will and desire to win, I will forever be the King"

If that is the full quote then MJ actually murdered LBJs legacy. Didnt enhance it.

jerellh528
06-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Yikes, mj slays lebron with a backhanded compliment. I agree with mj though, lebron is as talented as anyone, he can fill up a stat sheet with the best of em, he just doesn't have the right mentality though. Or else he could've probably been goat.

bucketss
06-17-2015, 05:24 PM
hes the best even despite not having the right mentality, what does that say about guys like duncan and kobe?

ManningToTyree
06-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Damn MJ with the fatal burn

LakerShow
06-17-2015, 05:25 PM
Colby ze gratest.

flea
06-17-2015, 05:35 PM
hes the best even despite not having the right mentality, what does that say about guys like duncan and kobe?

It says Jordan is the guy who built the elite Bobcats/Hornets teams. Dude's got no idea, he just thinks anyone who idolizes him must be 2nd best to him.

kdspurman
06-17-2015, 05:35 PM

It's an opinion more than anything, doesn't say much IMO.

Bruno
06-17-2015, 05:36 PM
why isn't this all over ESPN?

SLY WILLIAMS
06-17-2015, 05:47 PM
why isn't this all over ESPN?

The link that Iknowhoops posted was from May 15th. I do not know if the quote is real or accurate.

It sounds kind of arrogant so it may be made up (my hunch) or said in jest.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-17-2015, 05:49 PM
Easily a fake quote. This would have been all around the second it came out.

Avenged
06-17-2015, 05:49 PM

Lmao what an ego and arrogance

Phantom Dreamer
06-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Easily a fake quote. This would have been all around the second it came out.Exactly.

Denverbronco007
06-17-2015, 05:56 PM
i still have Kobe ahead of Lebron.... People forget to easily

Raps08-09 Champ
06-17-2015, 05:57 PM
Everyone already knows Lebron doesn't have heart so MJ saying that doesn't change anything. MJ saying that Lebron is the most talented brings him up for sure.

SLY WILLIAMS
06-17-2015, 05:59 PM
I did not see this quote anywhere else. I'm going to close this thread for now. If anyone finds a link to a legit site with this quote please PM me and I will reopen the thread.