PDA

View Full Version : Mark Jackson is a disgusting human being

Clippersfan86
06-17-2015, 03:11 PM
Anyone catch Zach Lowe's article?

Check out @DylanMacNamara's Tweet: https://twitter.com/DylanMacNamara/status/611241385841307648?s=09

****ing sickening. Manipulated the team into confronting Ezeli to the point to where he broke down weeping from these false accusations. Ezeli is a soft spoken class act who doesn't deserve that BS. Add to the long list of shady things he's done.

Vinny642
06-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Horrendous

NYKnickFanatic
06-17-2015, 03:20 PM
Jesus Michael, you tweet a lot!

Clippersfan86
06-17-2015, 03:26 PM
Hah. You guys see how I post during heated games. That's how I get on Twitter rants too :(. Add me up man

RLundi
06-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Link to article?

Bruno
06-17-2015, 03:28 PM
i kind of enjoyed watching him watch.

what he did to Stockton in Utah at the end of his tenure is another BS story about Jackson. his jabs at Bogut as a commentator this series were also unprofessional, considering their relationship.

goingfor28
06-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Link to article?
This

Clippersfan86
06-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Link to article?

Zach blocked me last year so I can't get it. Copy paste that quote on Google and it should come up.

Maybe this one?
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-champs-are-here-a-guide-to-the-elite-and-unlikely-cast-of-characters-who-defined-the-2014-15-golden-state-warriors/

Clippersfan86
06-17-2015, 03:30 PM
i kind of enjoyed watching him watch.

what he did to Stockton in Utah at the end of his tenure is another BS story about Jackson. his jabs at Bogut as a commentator this series were also unprofessional, considering their relationship.

Don't forget preaching at and condemning people on the streets while tenured as GS coach, cheating on his wife with prostitutes etc.

Tony_Starks
06-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Lies. You seem to have a huge personal gripe with a dude who is no longer the coach of a team that you don't root for.

shrug

Clippersfan86
06-17-2015, 03:45 PM
Lies. You seem to have a huge personal gripe with a dude who is no longer the coach of a team that you don't root for.

shrug

Not many people do like Jackson, including Warriors fans. Doesn't make what I'm saying a lie. I posted the source for this, didn't write it myself.

numba1CHANGsta
06-17-2015, 04:08 PM
He probably did it cuz he was having problems with the FO and knew he was gone after the season was over so he was like Eff it imma stir crap up

lol, please
06-17-2015, 04:20 PM
Say what you want about Mark Jackson as a person, analyst, former player, preacher, and coach. He was instrumental and iconic in changing the culture here in Warriors Nation, and nothing will ever change that. You can't praise the butterfly and disrespect the caterpillar.

Ebbs
06-17-2015, 04:23 PM
Mark Jackson is owed credit for turning those boys into champions, to some extent.

Can't tell me otherwise. I don't care about any of the off-court ********.

Clippersfan86
06-17-2015, 04:25 PM
PS people calling me a liar or asking for a link it's In the grant land link I posted under the Kerr/Lacob section towards lower/middle ish.

Scoots
06-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Say what you want about Mark Jackson as a person, analyst, former player, preacher, and coach. He was instrumental and iconic in changing the culture here in Warriors Nation, and nothing will ever change that. You can't praise the butterfly and disrespect the caterpillar.

I can praise a butterfly and stomp on the caterpillar. No problem.

Gander13SM
06-17-2015, 05:34 PM
In his zeal to motivate players, Jackson fostered resentment among them and toward the front office. He fired two assistants, requested Jerry West stay away from practices, and asked a younger front-office official to stop rebounding for players, sources have said.

When Ezeli was injured last season, Jackson and his staff told the healthy players that Ezeli was cheering against them so that he would look good, according to several team sources. Players confronted Ezeli in a meeting, and he wept at the accusation which he denied.

^For those incapable of opening a link and reading it properly

The man is scum.

Chronz
06-17-2015, 06:09 PM
He's always been scum, I'm just thankful he held the Warriors back for as long as he did.

Tony_Starks
06-17-2015, 06:23 PM

shrug

Not many people do like Jackson, including Warriors fans. Doesn't make what I'm saying a lie. I posted the source for this, didn't write it myself.

Yes but the "source" is some writer that doesn't like Mark Jackson says so. That's not exactly a smoking gun. Just like all the other propaganda they tried to spread about him never watching game tape or not getting along with the great Brian Scalabrine....

I just find it odd with all these anonymous sources about him being a horrible rebel rousing incompetent there has yet to be one solitary player that has said one negative thing about him, in fact they all go out of their way to praise him to this day even during games while he's broadcasting thanking him in the playoffs.

I'll go with the team going from lotto to playoffs and all the players singing his praises over a writer(s) with a agenda.

Sadds The Gr8
06-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Yes but the "source" is some writer that doesn't like Mark Jackson says so. That's not exactly a smoking gun. Just like all the other propaganda they tried to spread about him never watching game tape or not getting along with the great Brian Scalabrine....

I just find it odd with all these anonymous sources about him being a horrible rebel rousing incompetent there has yet to be one solitary player that has said one negative thing about him, in fact they all go out of their way to praise him to this day even during games while he's broadcasting thanking him in the playoffs.

I'll go with the team going from lotto to playoffs and all the players singing his praises over a writer(s) with a agenda.
You must've missed Bogut taking shots at him all year?

Harrison Barnes also said he liked the new regime more

sf-fanatic
06-17-2015, 07:00 PM
Mark Jackson is one weird dude. For everyone saying he's a great coach, why did no one scoop him up this year ? He's getting passed up by every team and not even lasting as a final candidate for teams. His act is also wearing thin as a broadcaster. I really have no idea why he was assigned to work the finals. There were certainly some awkward moments and comments when the Warriors were playing well in the finals.

BKLYNpigeon
06-17-2015, 07:18 PM
I read the article this morning as well. I was shocked by it. He's a weird manipulative dude.

I don't care about him anymore. After he was fired, he said that whatever coach comes in has is inheriting a Championship Team. anything short of that is a disappointment. Im glad he can eat his words now. lol.

blahblahyoutoo
06-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Mark Jackson is one weird dude. For everyone saying he's a great coach, why did no one scoop him up this year ? He's getting passed up by every team and not even lasting as a final candidate for teams. His act is also wearing thin as a broadcaster. I really have no idea why he was assigned to work the finals. There were certainly some awkward moments and comments when the Warriors were playing well in the finals.

you mean you don't like hand down man down??
wtf does that even mean?

KG2TB
06-17-2015, 09:46 PM
Jackson and van gundy are terrible. Absolutely awful. I don't understand how they were the duo for the finals.

FYL_McVeezy
06-17-2015, 09:59 PM

Well said. :clap:

WVNowitzki
06-17-2015, 10:16 PM
But...but.. he believes in and preaches for Jesus in the streets, so he's good.

Chronz
06-17-2015, 10:30 PM

I'll go with the team going from lotto to playoffs and all the players singing his praises over a writer(s) with a agenda. out of their way? The mvp of the league didn't even mention him inn the award speach. The entire team is religious so they won't bad mouth a preacher

GiantsSwaGG
06-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Classless

Pakman
06-17-2015, 10:39 PM
I didn't like Jackson as it was. just another reason to dislike that idiot. Hope some team hires him ad a coach so I don't have to hear him broadcast again.

MTar786
06-17-2015, 11:15 PM
cant stand jackson

Tony_Starks
06-18-2015, 12:27 AM

I'll go with the team going from lotto to playoffs and all the players singing his praises over a writer(s) with a agenda. out of their way? The mvp of the league didn't even mention him inn the award speach. The entire team is religious so they won't bad mouth a preacher

Lol so that's why they won't bad mouth him? OK.

I'm guessing you missed when Draymond ran over to the sideline and thanked him when they reached the Finals. Or when the MVP said he didn't agree with the decision to fire Mark but supported Kerr in a playoff post game. Religion had nothing to do with that.

But hey, believe what you want.

ewing
06-18-2015, 08:35 AM
He was one of the smartest PG i have every watch. no of the more entertaining players in the league during his time and I'm sure he was a good coach. If you can't get along with Jerry West you will likely lose in the end

KG2TB
06-18-2015, 09:32 AM
I didn't like his free throw ritual. **** him.

b_russ
06-18-2015, 10:34 AM
This is the same guy that tried to attempt a coup against his then former teammate John Stockton.

ewing
06-18-2015, 10:43 AM
I didn't like his free throw ritual. **** him.

when he put the one arm up? That was dope. What did you want him to blow a kiss like J Kidd?

Tony_Starks
06-18-2015, 11:01 AM
there's a reason why Jackson gets so much hate and it has nothing to do with basketball, trust me.

Chronz
06-18-2015, 01:11 PM
Lol so that's why they won't bad mouth him? OK.

I'm guessing you missed when Draymond ran over to the sideline and thanked him when they reached the Finals. Or when the MVP said he didn't agree with the decision to fire Mark but supported Kerr in a playoff post game. Religion had nothing to do with that.

But hey, believe what you want.
That's Going Out of your way too You? Not even a whisper during his mvp speach means more to me than answering post game speeches. And of course i believe what i want, ur not exactly giving me any reason not to. In case You didn't notice, most of them guys are Really religious especially dray

Chronz
06-18-2015, 01:13 PM
there's a reason why Jackson gets so much hate and it has nothing to do with basketball, trust me.
What else would There be to hate on? Seriously what do You know that i apparently missed?

Scoots
06-18-2015, 01:50 PM
Jackson was useful in turning a franchise with no confidence into a winner. No doubt about it and the guys in the current franchise say it regularly. Jackson fanboys can't hear it of course because they want his firing to be some evil conspiracy. The fact is that Jackson, while very good at one part of coaching (motivation for talented guards) he was pretty bad at all of the other aspects of coaching (leadership, morale, working with a staff, assembling a staff, working with ownership, protecting your players in the press, dealing with injured players, offensive and defensive scheme, grinding to win, honor). Jackson was fired for cause, and Darren Erman, who he fired for (as some have said) opposing him, has been credited by several players as developing their games and the defensive schemes has been employed pretty much every day since Jackson fired him and is now an assistant coach.

Tony_Starks
06-18-2015, 02:20 PM
What else would There be to hate on? Seriously what do You know that i apparently missed?

A lot was made out of him saying he was going to "pray for" Collins family when he came out. There was a huge backlash and even the owner addressed it then and when he let him go.

asandhu23
06-18-2015, 04:18 PM
A lot was made out of him saying he was going to "pray for" Collins family when he came out. There was a huge backlash and even the owner addressed it then and when he let him go.

Lol. That's not why he's hated. :laugh2: no one even remembers that **** anymore.

Tony_Starks
06-18-2015, 04:35 PM

Lol. That's not why he's hated. :laugh2: no one even remembers that **** anymore.

well if the person who owns the team chose to address it after hiring Kerr then yeah apparently he still remembers and it was a big deal.

feel free to look it up,don't take my word for it.....

Scoots
06-19-2015, 01:10 PM
well if the person who owns the team chose to address it after hiring Kerr then yeah apparently he still remembers and it was a big deal.

feel free to look it up,don't take my word for it.....

Oh yeah, that was a pretty big deal. People forget the team's president is gay so it was particularly stupid of Jackson.

KG2TB
06-19-2015, 01:27 PM
when he put the one arm up? That was dope. What did you want him to blow a kiss like J Kidd?

Kidds was even worse and he only did that cause he beat his wife, the scumbag. I was kinda joking about Jackson's ritual but I never liked him cause of his days in ny and Indiana being a bulls fan. He looks like a gargoyle and is an awful commentator. Not to mention a hypocrite and a bible thumper.

ewing
06-19-2015, 02:47 PM
Kidds was even worse and he only did that cause he beat his wife, the scumbag. I was kinda joking about Jackson's ritual but I never liked him cause of his days in ny and Indiana being a bulls fan. He looks like a gargoyle and is an awful commentator. Not to mention a hypocrite and a bible thumper.

but he could really ****ing pass.

KG2TB
06-19-2015, 02:53 PM
but he could really ****ing pass.

Yep. He was really good.

ROY 2 MVP Braun
06-19-2015, 03:12 PM

Kids blew kisses because he beat his wife? What? Fill me in

Chromehounds
06-19-2015, 03:54 PM
If this is true, it's pretty darn low for a preacher. We all know he sucked at coaching, and if true, then he sucks at life too.

ManRam
06-19-2015, 05:52 PM
All the while hiding being the facade of being a good Christian. Surprise surprise!

I wish a team would hire him just so he gets off my TV.

ewing
06-20-2015, 12:14 AM
All the while hiding being the facade of being a good Christian. Surprise surprise!

I wish a team would hire him just so he gets off my TV.

he might be a dick and Christian i don't think their is facade

IKnowHoops
06-20-2015, 12:32 AM

True true. I think most people on here are calling him scum for what they have seen from him as a person. Not as a basketball player or coach when speaking of his ability to coach a game or play a game.

IKnowHoops
06-20-2015, 12:40 AM
he might be a dick and Christian i don't think their is facade

I was actually thinking the exact same thing.

Scoots
06-20-2015, 01:46 AM
He maneuvered an "interview" with Sacto after they fired Malone by getting a "meeting" after a game he broadcast and implied that he was talking to them about the coaching job when supposedly in reality there was no talk about him coaching at all. He works hard to make sure his name is mentioned whenever someone is looking for a coach but has yet to be interviewed once. Peter Vescey has gone on multiple radio shows and pushed Jackson as a saint who was done wrong by the Warriors. JVG has said some similar things.

The more I learn about Jackson the less I like him, and I predicted he'd be let go a year before he was.

likemystylez
06-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Mark Jackson is owed credit for turning those boys into champions, to some extent.

Can't tell me otherwise. I don't care about any of the off-court ********.

NO jackson had the same talent the last few years. basically the same core. he is not a coach who can get the most out of talent like pop. He showed this his first year when he promised the playoffs and then didnt even come close. I personally think he should have been fired right then. If they found a coach who could get productivity out of talent, the warriors probably would have been in the finals the last 3 yrs.

Scoots
06-20-2015, 06:26 PM
NO jackson had the same talent the last few years. basically the same core. he is not a coach who can get the most out of talent like pop. He showed this his first year when he promised the playoffs and then didnt even come close. I personally think he should have been fired right then. If they found a coach who could get productivity out of talent, the warriors probably would have been in the finals the last 3 yrs.

You are still insane.