PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Curry?

NetsPaint
06-17-2015, 01:18 AM
He had an amazing season, and just topped it off by becoming an NBA champion in his young career. His talent is truly out of a movie at times.

What's the next step? In the Finals it showed, although he still distributed the ball very well and was being double-teamed, he still has a lot to work on (you could say that literally about any player no matter how great they are). What do you he should put work into this summer?

I think he still has to work on his ballhandling. It's kind of surprising the praise I hear on TV when they talk about him in the conversation with best handles in the NBA when Irving and Paul for example have far better handles. Curry still has that "loose, almost turnover" kind of handles to me. He has exceptional handles, just needs to get better at it. Perhaps it's not so much handles, and that he has to work on different moves getting away from double teams.

Anyway, once again congratulations to him and Golden State!

PraiseJesus
06-17-2015, 01:20 AM
10 more years of being a dominant player?

Raps08-09 Champ
06-17-2015, 01:20 AM
Winning a FMVP.

Scoots
06-17-2015, 01:54 AM
He needs to keep the flair and cut down on turnovers.

CityofChaos
06-17-2015, 02:02 AM
Take into account that Curry isn't fast, isn't athletic, and isn't 'strong' yet he's accomplished all that he has by being a smart player and more than just an incredible shooter.

Dade County
06-17-2015, 02:02 AM
He might get another ring before he hangs it up.

I can see him making it to the Finals again though. The bay area will always remember this night though.

It all depends on KD health and what the Spurs do in the offseason. If AD comes out & say he wants to be traded, then watch out.

PraiseJesus
06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
He might get another ring before he hangs it up.

I can see him making it to the Finals again though. The bay area will always remember this night though.

It all depends on KD health and what the Spurs do in the offseason. If AD comes out & say he wants to be traded, then watch out.

Put a fork in KD, his foot is toast

5ass
06-17-2015, 02:08 AM
He will surpass Kobe on the all time list ;). Seriously he can be a top 10 player.

QueensG_718
06-17-2015, 02:12 AM
His handles are sick. Its not tight close to the body like kyrie or paul. More like crawford ide say. He plays so free with the ball. Love his game and ive never seen anything like it

Dade County
06-17-2015, 02:18 AM
Put a fork in KD, his foot is toast

Well ****, bring that burnt toast to south beach then lol