PDA

View Full Version : why hasn't anyone else (besides iguodola) called out lebron for his flopping?

blahblahyoutoo
06-13-2015, 10:20 AM
when I say "anyone else", I mean other players/coaches/members of the media.
it'd be a perfect post-game question.

reporter: Lebron, you took a nasty spill that resulted in a gash on your head, but on second look, it appears you intentionally leaped towards the camera guys, but unexpectedly slammed into the camera lens. a few plays before that, on incidental contact, your head snapped back as if you got sniped. what do you have to say about that?

seriously, a player with his strength and gifts should not have to resort to such tactics. it only tarnishes his legacy.

we had lebroning last year, but it didn't get enough media coverage.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/this-is-lebroning-the-new-meme-that-makes-fun-of-lebron-jame

Big Zo
06-13-2015, 10:45 AM
Because they're hoping that he'll flop, and hit his head on a camera again.

IndyRealist
06-13-2015, 11:01 AM
Because we all know that the NBA won't do anything about it, so what's the point anymore?

blahblahyoutoo
06-13-2015, 11:32 AM
Because we all know that the NBA won't do anything about it, so what's the point anymore?

public shaming and humiliation.

LongIslandIcedZ
06-13-2015, 11:56 AM
Because plenty of players do it would be my guess.

ewing
06-13-2015, 12:57 PM
What gs should have complained about the clear outs. It moe obvious and its a call that other players don't get.

Tony_Starks
06-13-2015, 01:19 PM
I've never seen a superstar get blatantly clowned in the Finals the way Iggy did Lebron when he started playing hurt after that foul.

AND he was locking him up at the same damn time.

Ether, the ish that makes your soul burn slow!

mgjohnson7851
06-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Haha a Heat fan still salty about LeBron? Get over it already.

mgjohnson7851
06-13-2015, 02:04 PM
I've never seen a superstar get blatantly clowned in the Finals the way Iggy did Lebron when he started playing hurt after that foul.

Delly showing Curry what's up is way worse.

IndyRealist
06-13-2015, 02:13 PM
Delly's gassed out. There's a reason two way players are such a commodity, because 90% of guys can't put out that much energy every game.

Tony_Starks
06-13-2015, 02:35 PM

I've seen Delly playing his heart out on D, I've yet to see him publicly mocking him and laughing at him during the game.

bucketss
06-13-2015, 02:47 PM
question: did you complain about his flopping when he was a heat?

KG2TB
06-13-2015, 02:50 PM
Iggy went up some points after that one. He had to try really hard to contain his laughter :laugh2:

SportsFanatic10
06-13-2015, 03:08 PM
I gotta say the hate Lebron gets is ridiculous. I've been wanting him to lose not just because he left Miami, but how he left the Heat(did a sign and trade with cle, not for mia. didn't tell anyone and waited till certain free agents were gone, etc). But all the insane hate is too much, i can't believe it but it makes me wanna cheer for him again now. Damn the haters are shameless! Like dedicate your lives to something else...

Making fun of the guys dick, saying he launched himself headfirst into a camera on purpose, Lakers fans having an orgasm in the game threads when he loses a finals game trying to protect their boy's legacy lol...it's pathetic.

Minimal
06-13-2015, 03:52 PM
GS flops much more than LeBron this series

Alan Shore
06-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Dude has the Shaq problem, people hitting him most of the time look as if they're gently caressing him, so he tries to flop to get calls. I might add he is a very bad flopper.

blahblahyoutoo
06-13-2015, 04:51 PM
I gotta say the hate Lebron gets is ridiculous. I've been wanting him to lose not just because he left Miami, but how he left the Heat(did a sign and trade with cle, not for mia. didn't tell anyone and waited till certain free agents were gone, etc). But all the insane hate is too much, i can't believe it but it makes me wanna cheer for him again now. Damn the haters are shameless! Like dedicate your lives to something else...

Making fun of the guys dick, saying he launched himself headfirst into a camera on purpose, Lakers fans having an orgasm in the game threads when he loses a finals game trying to protect their boy's legacy lol...it's pathetic.

we've seen the lunging into the crowd off minimal contact before. people aren't making this **** up. he didn't intend to hit a camera but he did intend to sell a foul by exaggerating.
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr07/12/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-5269-1389553719-6.gif

PhillyFaninLA
06-13-2015, 04:58 PM
He didn't launch himself, there is this thing called gravity and this other thing called momentum.

Jarvo
06-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Everyone does!

blahblahyoutoo
06-13-2015, 05:49 PM
He didn't launch himself, there is this thing called gravity and this other thing called momentum.

there's this thing called gullible people.

SportsFanatic10
06-13-2015, 05:53 PM
we've seen the lunging into the crowd off minimal contact before. people aren't making this **** up. he didn't intend to hit a camera but he did intend to sell a foul by exaggerating.
http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-01/enhanced/webdr07/12/14/anigif_enhanced-buzz-5269-1389553719-6.gif

I don't care, everyone flops to some degree. But everyone likes to jump on Lebron for it. I hate flopping too, but it's a league wide epidemic. Stuff like hairline and dick jokes is just too much though, It's crazy. I'm almost(but not quite) rooting for Lebron to win now to make some of these clowns STFU. Yes Lebron is cocky and brings some of it on himself, but again almost all stars are cocky and confident. That's how they made it to where they are, it's another league wide thing that he gets singled out for cuz of hate.

SportsFanatic10
06-13-2015, 06:25 PM
Look...I don't wanna defend Lebron, I don't like that he left either. But I mean comments like this from another thread and many others are just way too disrespectful and full of hate.

"give me one night with LeBron's wife, I'll show her what a real man with a big dick can do!"

We've got guys with sigs dedicated to making fun of Lebron instead of a sig about their own team or players. And celebrating like their team just won the championship every time he misses a shot. It's actually quite shameful some of this stuff, so I find myself reluctantly taking his side right now.

L8kers4life
06-13-2015, 07:20 PM

He is only getting it from Kobe fans, cuz for years they have heard from LeBron fans about efficiency and chucking, so you better believe you will hear now that he is doing.

GoferKing_
06-13-2015, 07:47 PM

This is a nice laugh.xD You know that looks super unnatural right?xD

lamzoka
06-13-2015, 08:52 PM
Another bitter heat fan.

Why didn't you make this thread in 2010-2014? Why now?

Just accept the fact that he's gone, and the heat is back to irrelevancy.

And yeah the Knicks suck. We all know that.

Scoots
06-13-2015, 09:44 PM
"Everybody flops" ... no they don't, at least not anywhere close to the level of some players.

The Clippers and Rockets actually consider the flop as part of their offense.

LeBron is a big time flopper no doubt. That said he's not anywhere close to the level of Chris Paul.

KobeOwnSU
06-13-2015, 09:49 PM
Anyone catch iggy mocking LeBron? He got fouled hard and started acting like his arm was gonna fall off and then started laughing. You can see Livingston in the background smirking haha.