PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 players in history to pair with Lebron on this current Cavs for most wins?

IKnowHoops
06-11-2015, 01:49 AM
1.Shaq
2.Drob
3.Dream
4.Wilt
5.Kareem
6.Jordan
7.Duncan
8.KG
9.Durant
10.Bird

Lakers + Giants
06-11-2015, 02:12 AM
Not in any order but I'd remove Magic and put Duncan somewhere in there. Garnett too.

IKnowHoops
06-11-2015, 02:50 AM
Not in any order but I'd remove Magic and put Duncan somewhere in there. Garnett too.

Yeah, your right, I had to change that. Don't know what I was thinking!

Alan Shore
06-11-2015, 05:13 AM
You pair him with either one of prime Duncan,Shaq or Kareem and fill the rest of the team with scrubs. You can have Jordan come off bench to lead the second unit and you got yourself a 98-0 team.

IKnowHoops
06-11-2015, 05:52 AM
You pair him with either one of prime Duncan,Shaq or Kareem and fill the rest of the team with scrubs. You can have Jordan come off bench to lead the second unit and you got yourself a 98-0 team.

You dont think Prime Dream or Drob gets that same result?

Alan Shore
06-11-2015, 07:08 AM
Dream yes, D-Rob no.

lakerfan85
06-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I think Lebron would do the best with a knock down 3 point shooter and guys who play D.. I'd go with Lebron and Bird.. I think pairing him with Shaq or any big man that would clog the paint takes away from Lebron's game..

Hawkeye15
06-11-2015, 12:24 PM
any of them are a decent upgrade over Mosgoz, who is probably his 2nd best player right now...

of that list, D-Rob is my choice for the best pairing. Dream 2nd.

buck4493
06-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Not a top ten great, but i think a perfect fit with lebron, and he was a great player is Reggie Miller.

jerellh528
06-11-2015, 12:46 PM
any of them are a decent upgrade over Mosgoz, who is probably his 2nd best player right now...

No way, dude. Mozgov fits right on that list between Kareem and Jordan.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2015, 12:51 PM
No way, dude. Mozgov fits right on that list between Kareem and Jordan.

yes!

ewing
06-11-2015, 02:55 PM
well he could make Bird stand in corner and wait for stand still jump shots. a lot of these other guys are going to clog the paint on him so i'll go Bird

Hawkeye15
06-11-2015, 04:05 PM
well he could make Bird stand in corner and wait for stand still jump shots. a lot of these other guys are going to clog the paint on him so i'll go Bird

a lot of those guys are going to require defenses stay at home and shift towards them, opening up the paint all night. Just like Shaq did for Kobe, then Wade. Give me DRob or Hakeem, guys who can play a few feet from the basket and run as well, and that would be an incredible duo.

ewing
06-11-2015, 04:16 PM
a lot of those guys are going to require defenses stay at home and shift towards them, opening up the paint all night. Just like Shaq did for Kobe, then Wade. Give me DRob or Hakeem, guys who can play a few feet from the basket and run as well, and that would be an incredible duo.

i actually would pick Dream. He is mobile, can play on the weak side, shoot, great on the break. Seems like a great fit

IKnowHoops
06-11-2015, 04:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y

Bron playing with ^ that guy would just kill. The fast break, the half court game, the defensive help in the middle. To bad these two didn't get the opportunity to play together like Kobe and Shaq. Would of been amazing.

KG2TB
06-11-2015, 07:12 PM
i actually would pick Dream. He is mobile, can play on the weak side, shoot, great on the break. Seems like a great fit

Agreed.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2015, 07:16 PM

yep, I like DRob slightly better, only because he is for sure athletic enough to give space in the lane to LeBron on the drive, but he is also strong as hell, and you see the slip passes Bron likes to throw to his bigs, DRob finishes like a machine.

But I am not going against your pick or logic either. Hell, even though Shaq is a lane clogger, he has a case (as does everyone up there not named MJ, too ball dominant). Shaq drags the defense in so hard, his wings have free reign to the rim. See Kobe and Wade...

IKnowHoops
06-11-2015, 07:35 PM
I'd be 100% fine with Shaq, Drob, or Dream with Bron.