PDA

View Full Version : The real reasons why most NBA fans dislike LBJ

MJL
06-06-2015, 05:01 PM
The NBA fans and medias love LBJ so much when he just break into NBA, even when he refused to shake hand when he lost a playoff series with Magics, also defend and refuse to apologized next day...but why the tide turned?

Well, LBJ formed a super team by orchestrated with Wade and Bosh in Miami. Sure you will cheer if you are a Heat fans, but you definitely hated if you are the fan of other 29 NBA teams.

LBJ basically is a shameless opportunist. He dump Caves to form a super NBA team so he took an easy way out for a ring. Then when the Heat supporting cast getting old, he bailed...he went to a young and potent young supporting roster...he didn't "Go Home", he wouldn't go back to Cleveland if Caves has a roster as Knicks...LBJ didn't go home, he took another easy way out, he go to Caves for their roster for more rings!

Well, some LBJ supporter might say...hey, Malone and Payton joined Lakers for Shaq and Kobe...but let us exam it more, both of them are at their last leg of their NBA career, and LBJ is still in his PRIME!

Think about it, it's like Dominique Wilkins calling Reggie Miller, Barkley and Ewing to join Jazz with Stockton and Malone at their prime to get easy rings...

Think about that...LBJ is a shameless opportunist. I hope LBJ never get another NBA ring!

effen5
06-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Cool story bro

More-Than-Most
06-06-2015, 05:14 PM
people Hate James because he has been the best in the world for the longest... The same reason they hate Tom Brady/Sidney Crosby... But there is more hate for James because he passed Kobe and is challenging the GOAT so now you have the most popular fanbase in the country and their followers that hate James in the lakers and the general fan that hates James because of how big Jordan is.... James has been the most hated on athlete ever and it will only continue but he will go down as a top 5 greatest player of all time.

Goose17
06-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Because he's not on their team.

kingkenny01
06-06-2015, 05:21 PM
Cause ESPN talks about him 24/7. Same reason why people got annoyed with Tim tebow. At least in lebrons cause it's more justified.

IndyRealist
06-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Also, the sky is blue. Why is this a thread?

chi-townlove1
06-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Lmao did anyone read this guys post. I mean I hate Lebron. But lmao at this OP

likemystylez
06-06-2015, 05:31 PM
I actually think it stems back to the decision for most people. He didnt handle it that well. could have been done more professionally.... in a one on one conversation with the cavs organization.

Personally I think the situation made me think worse of dan gilbert than it did lebron. Lebron was just a kid- gilbert was a succesful grown man.... going off ranting about a player who carried that team to relevancy by himself. LOL- he also barried them in one 10 min segment by himself haha... but still.

I dont have a problem with lebron. I root for him over kobe every single day. If he was playing any team other than golden state- id prob be rooting for him. But steph curry is known as a good guy and while people talk about what lebron has done with the cavs in one season.... the warriors are a really cool story too. I think most fans around the league want to see a lot of guys on golden state get a ring (as oppose to guys like jr smith, mozgov, perkins shumpert etc.)

Guys like Iggy, steph curry, david lee, livingston, klay thompson are pretty much known as good guys. Bogut and green can rub people the wrong way (literally on some of the dirty screens)... but overall I think warriors have more guys who average fans would like to see get a ring.

On the other hand- warriors are the favorite, and its fun to watch the team favored go down to a team that had to fight against all odds.

Tony_Starks
06-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Who hates him again?

likemystylez
06-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Who hates him again?

I think the assumption is people who say he will never be as good as jordan are lebron haters.

I thinkt heres a good chance that's true- but it has nothing to do with how many rings each of them have.

SteveNash
06-06-2015, 05:51 PM
The reason he isn't as loved more is because the majority of fans are ignorant to the game of basketball and can't appreciate the intricacies of his game.

JasonJohnHorn
06-06-2015, 06:01 PM
'Most hate'?

I'd have to see a citation for that.

Rush
06-06-2015, 06:03 PM
This has already been established.