PDA

View Full Version : Should the NBA change the off season schedule ?

Stunner
06-05-2015, 01:34 PM
I think Free Agency should start June 25th and then the NBA Draft moved to the 4th of July weekend .

I think it would lead to teams having better roster management or well selecting the player best for the team once the roster is in " true order "

dhopisthename
06-05-2015, 01:37 PM
I think it should stay the way it is. you draft bpa and use free agnecy to fill in the spots that need filling.

Stunner
06-05-2015, 01:47 PM
I think it should stay the way it is. you draft bpa and use free agnecy to fill in the spots that need filling.

Now if the NFL did what the NBA did would you agree ? Even tho there are more rounds . Look at a team like Minny , a cluster of a roster but has multiple spots they can go at in the draft . They have to make some room to allow These players to go

They said they would consider Russell and Mudiay if they could move Rubio . They can't do that easily the night of the draft

Saddletramp
06-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Fine the way it is. With the exception of a few guys who are NBA ready or teams that are terrible drafting for immediate help (these two points ussually correlate), the guys drafted aren't immediate starters.