PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 NBA Finals Moments

KnicksorBust
06-04-2015, 12:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2015/story/_/page/Top10finalsmoments/greatest-nba-finals-moments

Hawkeye15
06-04-2015, 12:57 PM
all so awesome (eff you Magic haha!). Jordan switching hands is one of my favorite non-last second plays ever. Course I was also a rabid Jordan fan, 15 years old, and it was his first finals. Probably the most intense I have ever been as a fan haha

Rivera
06-04-2015, 01:03 PM
I love that iverson stepping over lue made the list. I remember the hysteria for iverson and the love I had for him. I thought that AI could carry philly over those lakers. And after the step over I went bananas at home

Big Zo
06-04-2015, 01:58 PM
I never understood the whole Willis Reed moment. Still don't.

Hawkeye15
06-04-2015, 02:29 PM
I never understood the whole Willis Reed moment. Still don't.

considering the injury he had, pretty big moment. MSG erupted, and the Lakers had just tied the series. Knicks were deflated, and just his presence was what they needed. That, and I think Walt had a monster game haha

I was not even born yet, but watched it years later, and you could feel the energy in MSG just explode.

Sadds The Gr8
06-04-2015, 02:53 PM
I love that iverson stepping over lue made the list. I remember the hysteria for iverson and the love I had for him. I thought that AI could carry philly over those lakers. And after the step over I went bananas at home
I wanted Iverson to win (wasn't a big AI fan when I was a kid but I hated Kobe/shaq Lakers) but I knew they had no chance. Lakers were too loaded

Hawkeye15
06-04-2015, 03:02 PM
I wanted Iverson to win (wasn't a big AI fan when I was a kid but I hated Kobe/shaq Lakers) but I knew they had no chance. Lakers were too loaded

the only reason the Sixers won a game is because the Lakers were on vacation for a week and a half waiting.

FraziersKnicks
06-04-2015, 03:32 PM
That Walt performance is arguably the greatest NBA finals game 7 performance ever.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-04-2015, 04:51 PM
all so awesome (eff you Magic haha!). Jordan switching hands is one of my favorite non-last second plays ever. Course I was also a rabid Jordan fan, 15 years old, and it was his first finals. Probably the most intense I have ever been as a fan haha

It's a shame that Lebron has bypassed Jordan'your favorite player ever.

Hawkeye15
06-04-2015, 05:01 PM

haha, LeBron is nowhere close to my favorite player of all time. Not even top 20, off the top of my head.

Chronz
06-04-2015, 06:09 PM
haha, LeBron is nowhere close to my favorite player of all time. Not even top 20, off the top of my head.
its a shame that was so easy to destroy. remember when kb fans used their intellect? miss those days

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-04-2015, 06:18 PM

I'm sure "wink wink"

Hawkeye15
06-04-2015, 07:23 PM
its a shame that was so easy to destroy. remember when kb fans used their intellect? miss those days

apparently pointing out the more dominant player over and over again in these same stupid debates makes you a "lover" of LeBron?

The dude is an all timer, one of the best players I have seen play. The 2nd best actually (can't claim I was able to watch Wilt, and I barely remember the later stages of KAJ, and I believe he passes Duncan/Dream/Shaq). But by no means is he one of my favorite 20 players ever.