PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green's Tweets about Lebron

FriedTofuz
05-31-2015, 12:27 AM
So before draymond was drafted, he's been pretty open with his tweets. It's pretty funny, I hope he has matured by now LOL.

http://imgur.com/a/AePE0

Jayb587
05-31-2015, 12:38 AM
draymond is officially the funniest and most interesting guy in the NBA. " Cool, that's wassup. always good to be in good spirit." I cant stop laughing at that

IKnowHoops
05-31-2015, 12:40 AM
Its funny that Lebron abuses him every time they play. Now he knows the truth.

WOwolfOL
05-31-2015, 12:47 AM
LeBron gay for that

JNA17
05-31-2015, 12:59 AM
Oh my god these tweets are incredible! :laugh:

"Kobe is one ring behind Jordan. Lebron is 2 rings behind Sasha Vujacic" :laugh2:

Green, you're officially my favorite player on the Warriors. Please come to the Lakers after you beat the Cavs in the Finals.

More-Than-Most
05-31-2015, 01:05 AM
These tweets are 5 years old

FriedTofuz
05-31-2015, 01:06 AM

Thank you for stating the obvious when I said these tweets were from befor he was drafted..

Jayb587
05-31-2015, 01:06 AM

so what, shows at one point in his life he hated LeBron and loved the lakers haha

bgdreton
05-31-2015, 01:10 AM
Easily my favorite player in the league behind Curry. He knows what he does well and that's talk ****. The nba needs more of these guys. Lol

More-Than-Most
05-31-2015, 01:11 AM
Thank you for stating the obvious when I said these tweets were from befor he was drafted..

this thread honestly brings nothing to this forum... Its just gonna lead to hate and trolling all the way through... It isnt news worthy nor has any capable discussion in it... It is just here to get the Lebron supporters mad and the lebron haters fuel to troll.... It is a pointless thread and I am not one to ever actually complain about threads.

FriedTofuz
05-31-2015, 01:14 AM
this thread honestly brings nothing to this forum... Its just gonna lead to hate and trolling all the way through... It isnt news worthy nor has any capable discussion in it... It is just here to get the Lebron supporters mad and the lebron haters fuel to troll.... It is a pointless thread and I am not one to ever actually complain about threads.

lighten up and have a sense of humor, it's funny.

bleedprple&gold
05-31-2015, 01:16 AM

:rolleyes: Thanks, what was the giveaway? Him calling the Lakers the best team in the league? Or that Lebron, Wade, and Bosh MIGHT team up?

More-Than-Most
05-31-2015, 01:17 AM
lighten up and have a sense of humor, it's funny.

Its hilarious and ignorant and again if this forums mentality was above the age limit of 12 Id have no issues.... Its not and this will lead to countless trolling and people getting banned. Its no offense to you at all I have made bad threads plenty of times but its a shot at this forum.... Anything James related will bring out the trolls... Anything James related where its literally a thread about shots at James will lead to no good.

Saddletramp
05-31-2015, 01:18 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL. A dude from Michigan being a Lakers front runner fan. No wonder the people that like him, like him.

LakerShow
05-31-2015, 01:20 AM
The sasha tweet though. :laugh:

MTar786
05-31-2015, 01:43 AM
gotta love the warriors. steph, klay and draymond are my favs.

goingfor28
05-31-2015, 01:43 AM
Easily the most annoying clown in the league

GiantsSwaGG
05-31-2015, 02:06 AM
Why he on LeBron's D?

FriedTofuz
05-31-2015, 02:10 AM
Why he on LeBron's D?

He hates him cus he aint him, just like all the other lebron haters.

jerellh528
05-31-2015, 02:28 AM
"Lebron has hot water in his veins" lol

FlashBolt
05-31-2015, 02:47 AM
Dude looks annoying and sounds annoying. It's cool to trash talk but wow, he was immature then and immature now.

Jayb587
05-31-2015, 02:59 AM
Dude looks annoying and sounds annoying. It's cool to trash talk but wow, he was immature then and immature now.

u wish he was on your favorite team tho

FriedTofuz
05-31-2015, 03:19 AM
I think draymond green is overrated. It always happens when you play on the best team in the NBA.
Just like how Derrick rose won MVP just cus he had career highs in PPG while his team had the best record and just like curry wins MVP just cus his team has the best record in the NBA.

Lebron is going to show everyone why he was truly the mvp when the cavs win the series.

Goose17
05-31-2015, 03:20 AM
Must've been about 19 when he wrote these.

Regardless. It's funny as hell. I see no harm in it. He's clearly just having banter.

naps
05-31-2015, 03:57 AM
Well, green you have your chance now. I don't want the Cavs to win and am rooting for the warriors but folks do I have a strong feeling how LeBron will take over the series. Green being the defensive player he is, if gets abused by LeBron on the way, will be ptetty funny and ironic at the same time.

jerellh528
05-31-2015, 04:00 AM
Well, green you have your chance now. I don't want the Cavs to win and am rooting for the warriors but folks do I have a strong feeling how LeBron will take over the series. Green being the defensive player he is, if gets abused by LeBron on the way, will be ptetty funny and ironic at the same time.

How would it be ironic? Are you not expecting Lebron to play well against green?

Bostonjorge
05-31-2015, 04:10 AM
Easily the most annoying clown in the league

This. James is a huge clown.

KG2TB
05-31-2015, 04:26 AM
I think draymond green is overrated. It always happens when you play on the best team in the NBA.
Just like how Derrick rose won MVP just cus he had career highs in PPG while his team had the best record and just like curry wins MVP just cus his team has the best record in the NBA.

Lebron is going to show everyone why he was truly the mvp when the cavs win the series.

Umm what? I hope you're not saying curry is overrated.

FraziersKnicks
05-31-2015, 05:40 AM
He sounds like some of the guys on this forum :laugh2:

It's also funny that a guy who was born in Michigan. went to HS in Michigan and went to college in Michigan is a Lakers fan.

kubernetes
05-31-2015, 05:47 AM
Why do we assume he's a Lakers fan as opposed to just a Kobe fan? I always thought the Pistons were his team growing up. Knowing his personality, it's easy to see why he preferred old Kobe vs old Lebron.

More-Than-Most
05-31-2015, 05:54 AM
Why do we assume he's a Lakers fan as opposed to just a Kobe fan? I always thought the Pistons were his team growing up. Knowing his personality, it's easy to see why he preferred old Kobe vs old Lebron.

Its not that he prefers old Kobe over old Lebron... Its he seen how great Lebron was and seen how quickly he was going to fly by his idle Kobe and he was butt hurt... That is 90 percent of the people in general that hate on James from both the bulls fans and Kobe fans... Kobe fans hate james because he is better and bulls fans hate on James because nobody has been closer to surpassing the GOAT than James currently.... Its the same reason why people Hate Brady/Rodgers/Crosby/Bonds and so on down the list.... When you are as good as these guys are and you threaten the top dog or top dogs the hate comes hard and quick.... That is why he prefers Kobe over James and why he tried so hard to insult Lebron here as often as he did and why others are quick to do the same to james.

Munkeysuit
05-31-2015, 06:20 AM
Draymond Green "was" pretty darn funny, I wonder what happened to all of that fun loving personality? now he's just a boring old swiss army knife that's being carefully used as a scalpel...better yet, he's a set of chopsticks being used by a white guy in a Mexican restaurant.

sammyvine
05-31-2015, 08:24 AM
Its not that he prefers old Kobe over old Lebron... Its he seen how great Lebron was and seen how quickly he was going to fly by his idle Kobe and he was butt hurt... That is 90 percent of the people in general that hate on James from both the bulls fans and Kobe fans... Kobe fans hate james because he is better and bulls fans hate on James because nobody has been closer to surpassing the GOAT than James currently.... Its the same reason why people Hate Brady/Rodgers/Crosby/Bonds and so on down the list.... When you are as good as these guys are and you threaten the top dog or top dogs the hate comes hard and quick.... That is why he prefers Kobe over James and why he tried so hard to insult Lebron here as often as he did and why others are quick to do the same to james.

You just contradicted yourself on so many levels
when your a fan of a player most oblige by that particular player good or bad. Thats the whole process of being a fan. Everything is good, nothing is bad. There are some rational fans who are balanced however but very few.
Green is a kobe fan..so it doesn't matter if LeBron is better to him, he's in the kobe camp. Likewise you yourself are a LeBron fan so you dislike Kobe. Nature of the game. No need to get emotional about it because you do the exact same thing as green has done except switch kobe with Lebron.

More-Than-Most
05-31-2015, 08:33 AM
You just contradicted yourself on so many levels
when your a fan of a player most oblige by that particular player good or bad. Thats the whole process of being a fan. Everything is good, nothing is bad. There are some rational fans who are balanced however but very few.
Green is a kobe fan..so it doesn't matter if LeBron is better to him, he's in the kobe camp. Likewise you yourself are a LeBron fan so you dislike Kobe. Nature of the game. No need to get emotional about it because you do the exact same thing as green has done except switch kobe with Lebron.

I dont dislike Kobe at all... Admire his love for the sport/work ethic and have him as top 10 player all time..... I can seperate my fanhood... I am a sixers fan who thinks Iverson is pretty much trash... See... Just because you love a team doesnt mean you have to be bias.

Vee-Rex
05-31-2015, 08:42 AM
I think Green is overrated too. Someone's gonna give him a fat contract and regret it.

That's usually how it goes on winning teams anyway across many sports.

MonroeFAN
05-31-2015, 09:11 AM
We'll see how well his game holds up against the eastern conference style of basketball. My guess is not very well.

I certainly wouldn't aim to piss off the best player in the world who just swept a team that made the west look very pedestrian like this regular season.

goingfor28
05-31-2015, 09:47 AM
u wish he was on your favorite team tho
Talking about Green. I can't wait til he gets paid and leaves and falls off. Good player but extremely overrated.

xxplayerxx23
05-31-2015, 09:59 AM
He won't leave tho lol

Goose17
05-31-2015, 10:10 AM
1. He's not overrated in the slightest. I would like to see someone provide evidence of him not being as good as he seems.

2. If Warriors don't want him to leave. He won't. He's a restricted free agent. He has no say in the matter. The ball is in the Warriors front office side of the court.

Goose17
05-31-2015, 10:10 AM
Oh and;

3. He was robbed of DPOY.

sammyvine
05-31-2015, 10:20 AM
I dont dislike Kobe at all... Admire his love for the sport/work ethic and have him as top 10 player all time..... I can seperate my fanhood... I am a sixers fan who thinks Iverson is pretty much trash... See... Just because you love a team doesnt mean you have to be bias.

Wow
How can a former MVP, multiple all star be trash? I understand his game was very 'lonesome' but considering his height he was an amazing player.

TheIlladelph16
05-31-2015, 11:06 AM
So are we ignoring his blatantly homophobic tweets because he has some funny ones about Lebron?

"Are all male flight attendants gay??? Cuz we have one and of they are he gone have to stay out of the first class section in stay in da back"

He may have matured since then but some of these are really bad.

Goose17
05-31-2015, 11:10 AM
So are we ignoring his blatantly homophobic tweets because he has some funny ones about Lebron?

"Are all male flight attendants gay??? Cuz we have one and of they are he gone have to stay out of the first class section in stay in da back"

He may have matured since then but some of these are really bad.

Damn. That's ignorant as hell. When was that? These kids aren't exactly "educated". It's the same lack of education that produces "white power" teens and such.

TheIlladelph16
05-31-2015, 11:14 AM
Damn. That's ignorant as hell. When was that? These kids aren't exactly "educated". It's the same lack of education that produces "white power" teens and such.

Not sure of the date, I'm just catching up through the reddit thread where the guy unearthed these. Like I said he may have been younger and stupid and has hopefully matured by now (don't know enough about him personally to say one way or the other), but this type of stuff is a really ignorant. Agreed though it seems to be the same lack of education that produces that other ignorant stuff.

Edit: Kinda weird for an African American player to talk about someone needing to stay at the back of the plane haha

Goose17
05-31-2015, 11:22 AM
Not sure of the date, I'm just catching up through the reddit thread where the guy unearthed these. Like I said he may have been younger and stupid and has hopefully matured by now (don't know enough about him personally to say one way or the other), but this type of stuff is a really ignorant. Agreed though it seems to be the same lack of education that produces that other ignorant stuff.

Edit: Kinda weird for an African American player to talk about someone needing to stay at the back of the plane haha

I wouldn't be surprised if he was so uneducated he genuinely believed all male flight attendants were gay.

Hulk6
05-31-2015, 12:32 PM
Wow
How can a former MVP, multiple all star be trash? I understand his game was very 'lonesome' but considering his height he was an amazing player.

dont waste ur time, that dude is a clown and no one takes him serious in any of the forums

Hawkeye15
05-31-2015, 12:44 PM
He sounds like some of the guys on this forum :laugh2:

It's also funny that a guy who was born in Michigan. went to HS in Michigan and went to college in Michigan is a Lakers fan.

well, when he was a kid growing up, Kobe was in his prime run, so it makes sense.

So, since those tweets, in the 5 games he has played against LeBron, he has gotten 32/8/7 on ridiculous efficiency from LeBron. The only time he faced him this season, he got 42/11/5/3 on ridiculous efficiency from LeBron.

I assume his tone has changed. Actually getting to the NBA and trying to guard the great players typically checks your ego.

I do love me some Draymond though. Every team needs a player like him.

Hawkeye15
05-31-2015, 12:46 PM
Wow

obviously not trash, but AI is one of the more overrated players I have seen. Funny though, I say that, without actually knowing where the consensus ranks him. I just see so many defend him here like he is a top 30 player ever. Which he is far from.

JWO35
05-31-2015, 12:48 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL. A dude from Michigan being a Lakers front runner fan. No wonder the people that like him, like him.

I wouldn't say its common in MI, but you will run into a few Lakerheads here...but I'm sure you get that about anywhere :shrug:

As far as the tweets...they are 5yrs old he was like a Jr. at MSU. Green himself probably don't even remember these tweets...

Sadds The Gr8
05-31-2015, 01:23 PM
He's the ****in man

chi-townlove1
05-31-2015, 01:36 PM
Love this kid. Truthfully. Everything about him. So much like Noah it's amazing

Jamiecballer
05-31-2015, 02:57 PM
Wow
Nobody is amazing 'considering his height'. Admirable sure, but effectiveness is effectiveness and that's pretty much what it comes down to with Iverson.

Jamiecballer
05-31-2015, 02:59 PM
And green has some serious growing up to do. I don't know if he's still like this but it would effect my desire for the raps to go after him if he is.

Jayb587
05-31-2015, 03:18 PM
if your a true fan of basketball how an you think this kid is overrated. plays harder than anyone, pushes himself to maximize his potential with limited physical gifts. Great defensive player, good passer, great rebounder. he doesnt have much scoring prowess anywhere but close to the rim and the occasional 3 pointer, but what he does well he is highly effective at. if you calling him overrated your just a hater

Ty Fast
05-31-2015, 03:18 PM
The sasha tweet though. :laugh:

That was pretty good lol

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-31-2015, 03:46 PM
Just do us a favor and send Lebron packing

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-31-2015, 03:51 PM
You know what's funny is that if LeBron ended up staying in Cleveland in 2010, Izzo would've became the HC of the Cavs. You'd probably think that Izzo would've vouched for Draymond in the second round which means that these two were kinda almost teammates lol.

Goose17
05-31-2015, 04:03 PM
You know what's funny is that if LeBron ended up staying in Cleveland in 2010, Izzo would've became the HC of the Cavs. You'd probably think that Izzo would've vouched for Draymond in the second round which means that these two were kinda almost teammates lol.

Lol, amusing thought.

ManRam
05-31-2015, 04:41 PM
sounds like your average psd troll

bucketss
05-31-2015, 04:58 PM
Oh my god these tweets are incredible! :laugh:

"Kobe is one ring behind Jordan. Lebron is 2 rings behind Sasha Vujacic" :laugh2:

Green, you're officially my favorite player on the Warriors. Please come to the Lakers after you beat the Cavs in the Finals.

he didn't tweet that, he was just quoting someone else tweet. and he was just laughing at the tweet.

KnicksorBust
05-31-2015, 05:54 PM
I ****in love this guy. GsW is the perfect situation for him. His defense and versatility making him one of the most uniquely valuable players in tye nba.. I hope he stays there bc he would be exposed on another team.

Corey
05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
I hope Dray eats this series. He's found the perfect role for himself.

For all the credit that Steph and Klay get, Draymond is really the pulse of that team. If he's effective and confident they're on another level.

KB24PG16
05-31-2015, 08:04 PM

then don't watch

allSUAVE
05-31-2015, 08:48 PM
Lebron should see this

lol, please
05-31-2015, 11:03 PM
He hates him cus he aint him, just like all the other lebron haters.
:facepalm:

Tony_Starks
06-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Lebron 2 rings behind Sasha!

Whoa Nelly, up there with telling Dwight "that's the spirit!" Lol

Bostonjorge
06-01-2015, 02:39 AM
To be fair James is not liked by most. He was voted most hated payer once.

Green now has a chance to shut him down and win a title.

DitchDat
06-01-2015, 06:37 AM
Hilarious

koreancabbage
06-01-2015, 10:05 AM

1) sorta true and not true: his jersey is the most sold in the last 6 years. America's most hated: that's because of his move to Miami. in context, Kobe was second that year lol. After winning two 'chips, Lebron was voted most popular athlete in 2014. Seems that the people who hate Lebron are in the minority.

2) everyone has a chance to 'shut him (Lebron) down' but he hasn't show he can. He's not as quick as James or as big as James. I still will give the benefit of the doubt to the runner up, but in all likelyhood, James will probably run over Draymond Green like a pylon.

ewing
06-01-2015, 10:19 AM
this guy knows whats up

KG2TB
06-01-2015, 11:53 AM
No one stops lebron. Even guys who guard him the best like Leonard and butler still get torched when lebron is on his game. Green will be no different. And these tweets are going to be made known to James and he's going to be even more motivated. Just a bad idea

bucketss
06-01-2015, 01:41 PM

its kind of like when someone hates you but still tries to add you on facebook or something, lol lebron haters watch all his games, buy his jerseys/shoes its funny really.

Tony_Starks
06-01-2015, 02:08 PM
I hope Dray eats this series. He's found the perfect role for himself.

For all the credit that Steph and Klay get, Draymond is really the pulse of that team. If he's effective and confident they're on another level.

I love Draymonds game. Redefining the stretch four role. Used to be just spread the floor catch and shoot. He's able to get the rebound and go, mix it up off the dribble if you close out, drive and kick or go to work in the paint. AND defends 3-5.

The dude is nice, about to come up on a ring and a fat payday this summer and its well deserved.

RaiderLakersA's
06-01-2015, 02:35 PM
This is why they say you have to be careful what you post on the web. The Net is Eternal. It's a good thing that the kid is playing for the NBA, because I can think of a few places that would have fired him for the gay comments, even though it was ages ago when he posted those comments and they are probably not indicative of his viewpoint now.

All seriousness aside, DG better do everything that he can to beat the Cavs or he's going to be LeBron's b**** until he can win a championship.

koreancabbage
06-01-2015, 04:32 PM
This is why they say you have to be careful what you post on the web. The Net is Eternal. It's a good thing that the kid is playing for the NBA, because I can think of a few places that would have fired him for the gay comments, even though it was ages ago when he posted those comments and they are probably not indicative of his viewpoint now.

All seriousness aside, DG better do everything that he can to beat the Cavs or he's going to be LeBron's b**** until he can win a championship.

na Draymond is a great player. Consummate star-role player. He's the glue guy every team needs.

mgjohnson7851
06-02-2015, 04:51 AM
Funny how every LeBron hater is in here defending Green for his discriminatory/homophobic tweets because he pokes fun at LeBron.

The reason they're ok with it is because it was 5 years ago, and he must have matured since then. Yet they will blast LeBron for "The Decision" even though that was also 5 years ago. The blind hate and hypocrisy in here is pretty amusing.

PurpleLynch
06-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Ahahahhaa Sasha's tweet was awesome.