PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard "I'm STILL a Champion!"

Tony_Starks
05-29-2015, 06:31 PM
In case you missed it he actually uttered those words in the post game after elimination.

"It's tough, but I won't stop fighting," Howard said. "I'm going to continue to push myself to the limit and remember that, no matter how he season ends, I'm still a champion. And I won't let anyone tell me anything different."

If you ever wonder why this fellow gets criticized so heavily, there it is. A champion Dwight? Like a spelling Bee champion or something? Saying this after a game in which he self destructed before our very eyes and shouldn't have even been allowed to play in the 1st place no less?

Wow......

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25197900/dwight-howard-no-matter-how-the-season-ends-im-still-a-champion

Saddletramp
05-29-2015, 06:38 PM
We get it, Dwight left and you're still butthurt. This is old news and was already discussed about as much as it warranted, you don't think that these guys don't view themselves as winners even if they haven't won a title yet?

Also, you're just looking for people to pile on Dwight, so it's just a bait and troll thread. /thread

Tony_Starks
05-29-2015, 06:50 PM
You know you have the option of ignoring the thread and leaving it to those who actually want to comment right?

Thanks!

5ass
05-29-2015, 06:54 PM
Off with his head!

Bruno
05-29-2015, 06:58 PM
he comes from the participation trophy generation. it's actually not his fault.

if he's talking about life in general, which I assume he is, different discussion.

Tony_Starks
05-29-2015, 06:59 PM

if he's talking about life in general, which I assume he is, different discussion.

So you're saying he was going Charlie Sheen on us? That would actually be kindof cool, like "I'm a champion at LIFE! Go back to your own miserable lives!"

I could respect that!

MonroeFAN
05-29-2015, 07:00 PM
No one missed it, it's been discussed heavily for the last couple of days in various different topics. This isn't necessary.

Teeboy1487
05-29-2015, 07:01 PM
Hate Howard but the Rockets had an amazing season. Dwight played very well in the playoffs. I think they are a good PG away.

Chronz
05-29-2015, 07:03 PM
do u listen to max n marcellus ? there have been champs far less worthy of the title champ

Saddletramp
05-29-2015, 07:08 PM
So you're saying he was going Charlie Sheen on us? That would actually be kindof cool, like "I'm a champion at LIFE! Go back to your own miserable lives!"

I could respect that!

LeBron said that a couple of years ago and I somehow doubt you'd respect that coming from him.

Tony_Starks
05-29-2015, 07:09 PM
do u listen to max n marcellus ? there have been champs far less worthy of the title champ

Can't deal wit Marcellus hating a---. You mean like Dwight is more of a champ than a star who is actually a champion?

More-Than-Most
05-29-2015, 07:13 PM
If single players could win championships Howard would have a few... He hasnt been in the best situations... He is on a good team now but not a great team.

KnicksorBust
05-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Is his career a disappointment? Few years as a top 5 player. Clearly led his team to a Finals. Strong overall reg season record. One of the top best defenders of all-time.

Tony_Starks
05-29-2015, 08:06 PM
Is his career a disappointment? Few years as a top 5 player. Clearly led his team to a Finals. Strong overall reg season record. One of the top best defenders of all-time.

I don't think his career achievements are questioned just his mental approach....

da ThRONe
05-29-2015, 08:20 PM
Well technically he's been to the Finals so he's has been a champ of the eastern conference. Not sure if that he was referencing, and he's right based on a technicality.

KnicksorBust
05-29-2015, 09:18 PM

I don't think his career achievements are questioned just his mental approach....

Thats exactly my point. Does his mental approach hurt that resume?

bucketss
05-29-2015, 09:26 PM
not really something to dislike someone over.

Tony_Starks
05-29-2015, 09:29 PM

I would say yes because his immaturity manifest itself on the court as well. Stupid fouls, techs and flagrant fouls at crucial moments of games, getting kicked out of pivotal games...etc. Things that a rookie would do he's doing as a 10 year vet. Then when you say something like you're a champ it just draws a big picture of "this guy just doesn't get it."

So when you put that in context with his achievements it sort of taints them to me because I'm thinking he could've achieved more if his head was on straight.

bleedprple&gold
05-29-2015, 10:31 PM
not really something to dislike someone over.

I don't dislike him for saying this (I dislike him for other reasons) but it just seemed like an odd thing to say. Nobody asked him if he's a champion. Seems like he's trying to convince himself more than anyone else.

Jayb587
05-29-2015, 11:36 PM
We get it, Dwight left and you're still butthurt. This is old news and was already discussed about as much as it warranted, you don't think that these guys don't view themselves as winners even if they haven't won a title yet?

Also, you're just looking for people to pile on Dwight, so it's just a bait and troll thread. /thread

u trippen. if I have to get on threads about what jared Dudley has to say then this is thread worthy. just because it makes kobe look right u don't have to hate it lol

jerellh528
05-29-2015, 11:41 PM
He's a Howard family champion, he's the most successful person in his family and during reunions all his relatives bicker about who has the closest relationship with him.

rockets-fan
05-29-2015, 11:42 PM
Southwest division champ?

lol, please
05-30-2015, 01:21 AM
Yea he did, it was awesome. Glad someone made a thread about this, hope MBT and Htownballa come to defend him about it

Tony_Starks
05-30-2015, 01:33 AM
He's a Howard family champion, he's the most successful person in his family and during reunions all his relatives bicker about who has the closest relationship with him.

Monopoly champion! When everybody else practices free throws he leaves and goes to underground Monopoly battles where he has quietly moved up the circuit as the Bobby Fisher of Boardwalk!

kobe4thewinbang
05-30-2015, 02:35 AM
Maybe if he'd stayed with the Lakers. I mean, what?

I don't understand why he didn't demand the ball more. He was clearly the best player on the court game-wise in the elimination game, was glass eating like a boss and instead kept seeing Harden brick it up. They were only down 10 with 4 minutes left.

Avenged
05-30-2015, 02:52 AM
Llullz. That is all. It's Dwight.. wouldn't expect anything less.

Munkeysuit
05-30-2015, 03:34 AM
Poor Dwight, it's gotten to the point now that he's just going to imagine himself to success...fake it till you make it!

JNA17
05-30-2015, 04:05 AM
Well technically he's been to the Finals so he's has been a champ of the eastern conference.

Being a champion of the eastern conference is like being in the final four of a division 2 tournament.

cmellofan15
05-30-2015, 09:43 AM
This should have been posted in the lakers forum. Seems like lakers fans are majority of the people who want to discuss something so insignificant

da ThRONe
05-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Being a champion of the eastern conference is like being in the final four of a division 2 tournament.

There's a long list of great players that hasn't been that far as a key contributor to a team some have never been to the finals at all. It's a hell of an accomplishment.

Sadds The Gr8
05-30-2015, 12:05 PM

I think the injuries + early decline hurt his resume. Tons of idiots win titles.

Scoots
05-30-2015, 01:21 PM
Poor Dwight, it's gotten to the point now that he's just going to imagine himself to success...fake it till you quit/retire!

Fixed it for you.

Tony_Starks
05-30-2015, 03:08 PM
The funny thing is I actually believe Dwight will be a champ one day, just not in his prime. When his athleticism declines to the point where he's forced play the role player he always should've been, I can definitely see him being the missing piece to a contender that puts them over the top.

I'd be happy to see him get one he's put in the work. You can tell he genuinely cares about getting it, he just doesn't have the intangibles of a natural leader or winner.

Shlumpledink
05-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Slam Dunk champion, which a lot of fans actually care about

lol, please
05-30-2015, 04:09 PM
Slam Dunk champion, which a lot of fans actually care about
Dunking is actually a big deal or it wouldn't be on 8/10 plays in a highlight reel on every other basketball related show minus Shaqtin a fool. I love a good posterizing move by my main main Harrison Barnes,but I stopped caring about dunks when they stopped making back boards shatter-able. Just another reason shaq is etched into immortality.

RLundi
05-30-2015, 04:14 PM
Lakers fans are the only ones up in arms about this. The rest of us are just like, who cares? Non-issue.

5ass
05-30-2015, 04:24 PM
This should have been posted in the lakers forum. Seems like lakers fans are majority of the people who want to discuss something so insignificant

Lol true.

kubernetes
05-30-2015, 04:26 PM
A lot of this criticism is petty. Does anyone seriously think he was speaking literally, as in "I believe I've won a ring"? I think he was just spouting one of those self-affirmation clichés.

And aside from that, Howard was the Rockets' best player throughout their playoff run. Harden had highs and lows, but Howard at a high level every night. In a few of the games against the Warriors he was the only Rocket who actually trying.

kubernetes
05-30-2015, 05:01 PM
lol, Draymond Green on being told of Howard's words:

"Cool. That's the spirit."

mgjohnson7851
05-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Are Lakers fans still salty that Howard didn't want to play with Kobe? You all do realize that the only thing not broken with Kobe anymore is his massive ego right? No one wants to play with Kobe. You all should be taking it out on your FO who brought him to L.A. without any assurances that he would resign with the team. How many times did Dwight state that he didn't want to follow Shaq's foot steps?

Tony_Starks
05-30-2015, 07:21 PM
lol, Draymond Green on being told of Howard's words:

"Cool. That's the spirit."

Lol @that's the spirit! Draymond got jokes.....

Hawkeye15
05-31-2015, 12:18 AM

yep. Welcome to our future Merica. The land of pansies.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-31-2015, 04:27 PM
If single players could win championships Howard would have a few... He hasnt been in the best situations... He is on a good team now but not a great team.

:laugh: whattttttt!?????

Kashmir13579
05-31-2015, 11:49 PM
You know you have the option of ignoring the thread and leaving it to those who actually want to comment right?

Thanks! lakers fan

LA_Raiders
06-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Allstar game champion, that's about it...

DitchDat
06-01-2015, 06:39 AM
He was one of the most dominant center in the league just a few years ago. Funny how fast that went out the window. He's not a champ.

kdspurman
06-01-2015, 02:01 PM
He's kinda right...

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/NBA+Star+Sprite+Slam+Dunk+Contest+8KZIpyG101pl.jpg

http://chronicle.augusta.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/editorial/images/spotted/72/725979.jpg

D-Leethal
06-01-2015, 02:33 PM

I could respect that!

LeBron tried that already in 2011 and it didn't go over too well...

Saddletramp
06-01-2015, 02:57 PM

I already told Tony Stark that I doubt that he was ok with it when LeBron said it, but he, of course, ignored that.

PSD posters are sooooooo great.

nastynice
06-01-2015, 11:03 PM
he's still a champ? wtf?

good to see a player who you think is an idiot, is in fact an idiot.

where'd I hear that one before....? hmm....lol

Raps08-09 Champ
06-01-2015, 11:10 PM
What an embarrassing title.

lol, please
06-02-2015, 01:05 AM
What an embarrassing title.
[emoji23]

Saddletramp
06-02-2015, 03:08 AM
he's still a champ? wtf?

good to see a player who you think is an idiot, is in fact an idiot.

where'd I hear that one before....? hmm....lol

Homophobic views and belittling the best person in the world at what he does is a bit different than a guy trying to keep a positive outlook after an unfortunate outcome. But thanks for the shout out.

Tony_Starks
06-02-2015, 11:01 AM

I already told Tony Stark that I doubt that he was ok with it when LeBron said it, but he, of course, ignored that.

PSD posters are sooooooo great.

Maybe because Tony Stark was joking in the first place and you missed Tony Starks sarcasm?

Tony Stark remembers quite fondly Lebrons remark after epic unfathomable choke vs Mavericks, he found comments very amusing and took no issue with them. PSD proceeded to go on a Lebron purge following said comments, but not Tony....

Saddletramp
06-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Maybe because Tony Stark was joking in the first place and you missed Tony Starks sarcasm?

Tony Stark remembers quite fondly Lebrons remark after epic unfathomable choke vs Mavericks, he found comments very amusing and took no issue with them. PSD proceeded to go on a Lebron purge following said comments, but not Tony....

Sure. I'd bet my life on this whole post being 100% accurate.

Saddletramp
06-02-2015, 03:50 PM
^That's how you do sarcasm.

FlashBolt
06-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Tony Starks fails at sarcasm. Hell, I don't even understand what kinda joke that was. You must be really boring if that was a "joke."

Saddletramp
06-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Tony Starks fails at sarcasm. Hell, I don't even understand what kinda joke that was. You must be really boring if that was a "joke."

He either fails at sarcasm or he was being sincere until he was reminded that LeBron said basically the same thing a few years back and instead of reversing course (because he'd never find that sort of thing "amusing" if LeBron did it but he wouldn't want to do a public about face) he brought sarcasm for some reason.

Either way, who cares? That guy doesn't have much credibility anyway.

Tony_Starks
06-02-2015, 06:16 PM

He either fails at sarcasm or he was being sincere until he was reminded that LeBron said basically the same thing a few years back and instead of reversing course (because he'd never find that sort of thing "amusing" if LeBron did it but he wouldn't want to do a public about face) he brought sarcasm for some reason.

Either way, who cares? That guy doesn't have much credibility anyway.

You're totally right. My not so cleverly hidden secret is exposed.

Dwight and Lebron are both champs at life and it burns my bonnet.

I hate them both.

Why are you still responding to a guy with no credibility BTW?

Never mind, as you were.

PHIN33
06-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Tony this was brilliant !...it seems they took the bait without even realizing it!!!

....forget about Dwight...he'll be fine....I'm getting more of a kick out of all the insecure PDS posters here crying "Laker fan"...lol...but I understand the jealously!!!...

LA_Raiders
06-02-2015, 10:34 PM
More like a chump.

Saddletramp
06-03-2015, 12:07 AM
Tony this was brilliant !...it seems they took the bait without even realizing it!!!

....forget about Dwight...he'll be fine....I'm getting more of a kick out of all the insecure PDS posters here crying "Laker fan"...lol...but I understand the jealously!!!...

That's the kind of poster thinking you nailed it, Stark. Jealous and embarrassed for the rest of us.

nastynice
06-03-2015, 02:02 AM
Homophobic views and belittling the best person in the world at what he does is a bit different than a guy trying to keep a positive outlook after an unfortunate outcome. But thanks for the shout out.

Yea, lil diff than belittling a team u went 1-8 against this year, lol! ****** might as well say he is one win away from a 3peat, haha! Shout outs playa, holla back kid :cool:

Saddletramp
06-03-2015, 02:12 AM
Yea, lil diff than belittling a team u went 1-8 against this year, lol! ****** might as well say he is one win away from a 3peat, haha! Shout outs playa, holla back kid :cool:

Classy. Stop using u for you. You look like an idiot. And Dwight views himself as a champ, who cares? If he said NBA champ? That's one thing. Dwight has won plenty in his life and is better at what he does than most everybody else, ring or not.

You can be a good poster. You can also be as bad as lol, please. This is one of those times that I feel embarrassed for you. Be better because I know you can be.

nastynice
06-03-2015, 03:49 AM
Classy. Stop using u for you. You look like an idiot. And Dwight views himself as a champ, who cares? If he said NBA champ? That's one thing. Dwight has won plenty in his life and is better at what he does than most everybody else, ring or not.

You can be a good poster. You can also be as bad as lol, please. This is one of those times that I feel embarrassed for you. Be better because I know you can be.

If me flipping what u said bout the dubs onto the rox makes u embarrassed for me, then I can only imagine what it makes u feel about urself :eyebrow:

flea
06-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Of course he's a champion - I'm sure most of PSD agrees. After all, PSD is the place where an in-prime superstar player (and by all accounts the best player in the league) can team up with other stars on a superteam, suffer the worst Finals loss in the history of the NBA, and then have his fanbase seriously try to argue that he was the best player on the court vs. the team that just cleaned his clock. Statz ya'll.

5ass
06-03-2015, 11:30 AM
Of course he's a champion - I'm sure most of PSD agrees. After all, PSD is the place where an in-prime superstar player (and by all accounts the best player in the league) can team up with other stars on a superteam, suffer the worst Finals loss in the history of the NBA, and then have his fanbase seriously try to argue that he was the best player on the court vs. the team that just cleaned his clock. Statz ya'll.

:facepalm: no one takes you seriously anymore guy. Slashsnake completely destroyed you in that other thread. A thread that has NOTHING to do with LeBron, and here you are *****ing about him. Lmao

flea
06-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Yawn, arguing with Lebronpphiles is about like Hawks fans talking about Russell Wilson. They just assert complete lies over and over. I'm not even a Lebron hater - he's a top 10 go 12 all time player for me and thr best in the league from at least 09 to 14. I also think there are solid arguments for people other than MJ being the GOAT. It's just that that isn't enough for Lebronpphiles like you. No different from amos1er.

5ass
06-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Yawn, arguing with Lebronpphiles is about like Hawks fans talking about Russell Wilson. They just assert complete lies over and over. I'm not even a Lebron hater - he's a top 10 go 12 all time player for me and thr best in the league from at least 09 to 14. I also think there are solid arguments for people other than MJ being the GOAT. It's just that that isn't enough for Lebronpphiles like you. No different from amos1er.
Lol okay whatever helps you sleep at night. Obviously this is a very sensitive subject for you since you try to bash LeBron at every chance you get. I don't need to call you names. People can look up those posts, and see whose the one making up facts.
Btw that "super team" LeBron joined is currently in the lottery. End of story.

kdspurman
06-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Lol okay whatever helps you sleep at night. Obviously this is a very sensitive subject for you since you try to bash LeBron at every chance you get. I don't need to call you names. People can look up those posts, and see whose the one making up facts.
Btw that "super team" LeBron joined is currently in the lottery. End of story.

In fairness they got hit with a ton of injuries to some key guys. Had they been healthy they would have been better than they were. Definitely a playoff team

5ass
06-03-2015, 12:16 PM
In fairness they got hit with a ton of injuries to some key guys. Had they been healthy they would have been better than they were. Definitely a playoff team

In fairness, they added three very good players in Dragic (all NBA 3rd team last year), Deng (former all star) and Whiteside (by far best center they had, many times best player on the team and looked like the best center in the league). A play off team is one thing, being an elite team is something entirely different. Just shows you the weight LeBron carried for that team.

kdspurman
06-03-2015, 12:21 PM
In fairness, they added three very good players in Dragic (all NBA 3rd team last year), Deng (former all star) and Whiteside (by far best center they had, many times best player on the team and looked like the best center in the league). A play off team is one thing, being an elite team is something entirely different. Just shows you the weight LeBron carried for that team.

A playoff team (possibly 2nd round) is far different than a lottery team. Deng got hurt, Wade missed games, Bosh obviously, McRoberts, etc... I'm just pointing out to you man, if you're going to try and emphasize that they're a lottery team without Lebron, at least understand the context behind it. Cause if they were healthy, that wouldn't be the case. Lebron carried his weight at times like any superstar should. But doesn't take away from that fact that those guys came up big at times throughout their runs.

5ass
06-03-2015, 12:29 PM
A playoff team (possibly 2nd round) is far different than a lottery team. Deng got hurt, Wade missed games, Bosh obviously, McRoberts, etc... I'm just pointing out to you man, if you're going to try and emphasize that they're a lottery team without Lebron, at least understand the context behind it. Cause if they were healthy, that wouldn't be the case. Lebron carried his weight at times like any superstar should. But doesn't take away from that fact that those guys came up big at times throughout their runs.

Lol what makes you think I dont understand context or am being defensive? I acknowledged they're a play off team, and pointed out that they added great pieces. Wade always misses games, bosh missed a lot of games, but Whiteside was a better center for them than bosh ever was IMO. I'm just pointing out the weight LeBron carried for them. Playing 4-5 positions, and being their best defender, I don't think any other superstar in history can do that.

kdspurman
06-03-2015, 12:45 PM
Lol what makes you think I dont understand context or am being defensive? I acknowledged they're a play off team, and pointed out that they added great pieces. Wade always misses games, bosh missed a lot of games, but Whiteside was a better center for them than bosh ever was IMO. I'm just pointing out the weight LeBron carried for them. Playing 4-5 positions, and being their best defender, I don't think any other superstar in history can do that.

The way you said it 'btw, the team without Lebron is a lottery team now' It's kind of a gray area though, you're not factoring injuries and what not when you make a statement like that. Would they have been a lottery team if those guys aren't out? Probably not. They recovered quite nicely after losing him, and with how weak the east was, who knows what could have happened.

I don't agree with your last line but that's more of an opinion which we're all entitled to.

5ass
06-03-2015, 12:57 PM
The way you said it 'btw, the team without Lebron is a lottery team now' It's kind of a gray area though, you're not factoring injuries and what not when you make a statement like that. Would they have been a lottery team if those guys aren't out? Probably not. They recovered quite nicely after losing him, and with how weak the east was, who knows what could have happened.

I don't agree with your last line but that's more of an opinion which we're all entitled to.

Well yeah but look who I was arguing with when I said that.

It all about context ;)

IBleedPurple
06-03-2015, 02:07 PM
He's a Howard family champion, he's the most successful person in his family and during reunions all his relatives bicker about who has the closest relationship with him.Also the champion of the gene lottery. Not that he hasn't worked tremendously hard, but you or me can't work hard and be built like Dwight.

As for other accomplishments, not a champion.

nastynice
06-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Also the champion of the gene lottery. Not that he hasn't worked tremendously hard, but you or me can't work hard and be built like Dwight.

He's also a slam dunk contest champion, lol, I think that's what he meant in his quote. Now everyone just calm down...

Ty22Mitchell
06-03-2015, 04:25 PM

Totally agree. I come the participation generation (millennial), and work is cold reality. Lol. It took me two years to realize that work/life don't revolve around me.

In terms of Dwight, he's right. People are confusing his basketball career with his life. In the game of life he is absolutely a champion. He's in the top 2% of his profession and making millions (nt to mention he didn't start with a silver spoon). In the game of basketball though, Dwight is not a champion. And I think it's fair game for people to question that, whether or not Dwight is happy about it.

Ty22Mitchell
06-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Also the champion of the gene lottery. Not that he hasn't worked tremendously hard, but you or me can't work hard and be built like Dwight.

You can be born with every tool humanity has ever created, but it doesn't mean you'll be able to build a house.

And as far as work ethic, I have no idea how you would know how much time puts in. Are apart of his everyday circle of people?

I'm a Lakers fan and dislike Dwight too (within the game of basketball, not personally), but some of these posts are ridiculous.

KnicksorBust
06-03-2015, 04:38 PM

You can be born with every tool humanity has ever created, but it doesn't mean you'll be able to build a house.

And as far as work ethic, I have no idea how you would know how much time puts in. Are apart of his everyday circle of people?

I'm a Lakers fan and dislike Dwight too (within the game of basketball, not personally), but some of these posts are ridiculous.

Dwight Howard is underrated. That Magic team that he took to the Finals was weak and he was a boss. One of the 5 most impactful defenders of all-time if we want to be real.

Russell
Rodman
Hakeem
Ben Wallace
Dwight Howard

lol, please
06-03-2015, 11:07 PM
If me flipping what u said bout the dubs onto the rox makes u embarrassed for me, then I can only imagine what it makes u feel about urself :eyebrow:
:clap:

lol, please
06-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Well said. Good post.

5ass
06-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Well said. Good post.

Obviously one of the worst posters on this site would agree. 37,000+ posts of pure ignorance. Maybe you should stick to one sport guy, cause you're obviously lost when it comes to basketball.

Saddletramp
06-04-2015, 01:33 AM

If you don't know what the difference is then I was completely wrong about you. I'll start taking your posts about as serious as I take lol's.

IBleedPurple
06-04-2015, 04:06 AM

I'm a Lakers fan and dislike Dwight too (within the game of basketball, not personally), but some of these posts are ridiculous.C'mon, he didn't pick up a basketball and just be good at playing, he had at least a fair amount of effort to get where he is. I don't need to be in his circle of people to know that, nor did I claim that in anything I said. :rolleyes: I wasn't disliking him at all, just stating fact.

Ty22Mitchell
06-04-2015, 07:06 AM
C'mon, he didn't pick up a basketball and just be good at playing, he had at least a fair amount of effort to get where he is. I don't need to be in his circle of people to know that, nor did I claim that in anything I said. :rolleyes: I wasn't disliking him at all, just stating fact.

I totally misread your post (that's what I get for reading one post, and skipping to the end). I was trying to defend Dwight. Apologies.

I still think he is a B level Superstar though. Make no mistake on that. Lol

Ty22Mitchell
06-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Obviously one of the worst posters on this site would agree. 37,000+ posts of pure ignorance. Maybe you should stick to one sport guy, cause you're obviously lost when it comes to basketball.

I know that was an indirect crack at me, but lmao.

IBleedPurple
06-04-2015, 07:21 AM
C'mon, he didn't pick up a basketball and just be good at playing, he had at least a fair amount of effort to get where he is. I don't need to be in his circle of people to know that, nor did I claim that in anything I said. :rolleyes: I wasn't disliking him at all, just stating fact.

I totally misread your post (that's what I get for reading one post, and skipping to the end). I was trying to defend Dwight. Apologies.

I still think he is a B level Superstar though. Make no mistake on that. LolNo problem, and I agree. He has a fair amount to go to be a true superstar, he may not be my favorite, but I've been waiting years for it to happen. Getting to the point where I'm not sure it will, as sure as I was it would when he came into the league.

lol, please
06-04-2015, 03:48 PM
No problem, and I agree. He has a fair amount to go to be a true superstar, he may not be my favorite, but I've been waiting years for it to happen. Getting to the point where I'm not sure it will, as sure as I was it would when he came into the league.
Who? Dwight?