still1ballin
05-29-2015, 03:14 PM

Bostonjorge
05-29-2015, 03:16 PM
If klay plays Warriors in 4

If klay don't play Warriors in 4

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-29-2015, 03:17 PM
That's ****ed up if he can't play in the Finals. Sort of puts both teams on level with Love being out.

LA_Raiders
05-29-2015, 03:18 PM
He should be back in a about a week.

5ass
05-29-2015, 03:25 PM
He'll play

NYKnickFanatic
05-29-2015, 03:28 PM

Lol

NYKnickFanatic
05-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Klay will be ready to go in game one.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-29-2015, 03:29 PM
He'll pass within a week.

ThaDubs
05-29-2015, 03:29 PM
That's ****ed up if he can't play in the Finals. Sort of puts both teams on level with Love being out.

Klay >>>>>>>>>>> Love

lol, please
05-29-2015, 03:33 PM

:clap:

MarkieMark48
05-29-2015, 03:45 PM
Klay >>>>>>>>>>> Love

Klay=Love & a 60% Kyrie

Hes got a week, he will play G1

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-29-2015, 03:46 PM
****ing Ariza had to go all Tony Jaa on Klay.

TylerSL
05-29-2015, 03:56 PM
We still have a week before the Finals start, he'll be alright. I can't see him missing a game.

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-29-2015, 04:00 PM
Trevor Jaa

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Vados/Ong%20bak/TonyJaaOngBak0011.gif

numba1CHANGsta
05-29-2015, 04:10 PM
The NBA will keep Klay out until Game 3 once the Cavs win one on the road and gain home court advantage haha typical NBA giving LeBron yet another easy path to the championship

Gibby
05-29-2015, 04:11 PM
weird that symptoms didn't show up immediately. Steph Curry looked way more rattled on his play.

FraziersKnicks
05-29-2015, 04:16 PM
The NBA will keep Klay out until Game 3 once the Cavs win one on the road and gain home court advantage haha typical NBA giving LeBron yet another easy path to the championship

I don't think even you believe the stuff you say anymore :laugh2:

Klay won't miss a game, he'll be back for Thursday.

Gibby
05-29-2015, 04:17 PM
how are you guys sure he will play? aren't concussions kind of unpredictable?

numba1CHANGsta
05-29-2015, 04:29 PM
I don't think even you believe the stuff you say anymore :laugh2:

Klay won't miss a game, he'll be back for Thursday.

Js if he doesn't then you will know why ;)

Vee-Rex
05-29-2015, 04:44 PM

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I mean, we all want to believe Klay is a die-hard tough guy that will go all out for his team... but concussions can take some time.

Hoping he'll be fine.

FlashBolt
05-29-2015, 04:44 PM

Look at you. Do you even believe that nonsense? It is a protocol he has to go through and last I checked, the player's health is what matters most.

koreancabbage
05-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Look at you. Do you even believe that nonsense? It is a protocol he has to go through and last I checked, the player's health is what matters most.

lol him and BostonJorge are too funny.

MarkieMark48
05-29-2015, 05:05 PM

Hell yea, gatta look out for their face of the sport! Im down with it!

Chronz
05-29-2015, 05:11 PM
lol him and BostonJorge are too funny.

biggest haters this side of dellusionist

Vee-Rex
05-29-2015, 05:26 PM
biggest haters this side of dellusionist and nyspirit

edited

Chromehounds
05-29-2015, 05:30 PM
Call me a Homer, I've watched the replay many times. That knee to the head seems intentional, in slow-mo every other part of his body move at the same speed only the knee jerked toward Klay's head. Looks as dirty as can be.
On a different note, my guess is Klay will not miss the Finals, he will be ready for game 1.

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Call me a Homer, I've watched the replay many times. That knee to the head seems intentional, in slow-mo every other part of his body move at the same speed only the knee jerked toward Klay's head. Looks as dirty as can be.
On a different note, my guess is Klay will not miss the Finals, he will be ready for game 1.

That's why I said he's Trevor AriJAA now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Vados/Ong%20bak/TonyJaaOngBak0011.gif

Norm
05-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Rigged for LeBron.

Goodell is in control!

ThaDubs
05-29-2015, 05:43 PM

That's what the guys on Around the Horn were saying as well. I mean he really looked down at Klay and just kneed him in the head. It was 100% intentional and dirty.

Hawkeye15
05-29-2015, 05:51 PM
they have an entire week, he should be fine to play.

Goose17
05-29-2015, 07:08 PM
That's what the guys on Around the Horn were saying as well. I mean he really looked down at Klay and just kneed him in the head. It was 100% intentional and dirty.

I agree... but I can't hate. I wouldn't put it past Draymond to do something similar.

KnicksorBust
05-29-2015, 08:11 PM

Klay >>>>>>>>>>> Love

Just no.

ThaDubs
05-29-2015, 08:58 PM
Just no.

Just yes. Klay an all-star starter in the West, Love not an all-star at all even in the East, Klay all-NBA 3rd team, Love not on any team, Klay better basic and advanced stats, better defense, etc.

ThaDubs
05-29-2015, 09:01 PM
I agree... but I can't hate. I wouldn't put it past Draymond to do something similar.

I donno man, Draymond does some annoying tricky stuff and is really physical and mouthy, but I don't think he would intentional hurt someone. He felt really bad when he (clearly accidentally) hit Conley in the face and apologized to both him and Zach Randolph and talked about it in the post-game. He's the kind of guy who will push and pull you trying to get a loose ball, not go all Mortal Kombat on your *** and knee you in the face. Lol.

Yanks All Day
05-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Just yes. Klay an all-star starter in the West, Love not an all-star at all even in the East, Klay all-NBA 3rd team, Love not on any team, Klay better basic and advanced stats, better defense, etc.

Minus, you know, the part where in 6 seasons (5 full) in that same West, Kevin Love is a 3x All Star and 2x All NBA 2nd team guy.

The guy had a rough transition to 3rd option, much like Chris Bosh did in his first Miami year. Doesn't change the fact he was a top 10-15 player in the NBA for the last couple of years.

KnicksorBust
05-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Just no.

Advanced stats my ***. Talk to me when he has a season of 27 PER or 14 win shares. Klay can't touch that.

ThaDubs
05-29-2015, 09:09 PM
Why are you guys bringing up the past? ^ Lmao, looking like some Lakers fans. Hold this L.

GeorgeHarrisson
05-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I mean, we all want to believe Klay is a die-hard tough guy that will go all out for his team... but concussions can take some time.

Hoping he'll be fine.

Aaaaaw. How cute. The lone cavaliers fan thinks his team has a chance. Klay will be suiting up for game 1 buddy and he'll only need to 3 times after that. Don't get your hopes up.

KnicksorBust
05-29-2015, 09:30 PM
Why are you guys bringing up the past? ^ Lmao, looking like some Lakers fans. Hold this L.

Bc Love is in the prime of his career. Why wouldn't I use his 2014 season that showed his full potential?

KnicksorBust
05-29-2015, 09:35 PM

Hoping he'll be fine.

Aaaaaw. How cute. The lone cavaliers fan thinks his team has a chance. Klay will be suiting up for game 1 buddy and he'll only need to 3 times after that. Don't get your hopes up.

Baiting 101. Lol

curtcocaine
05-29-2015, 09:37 PM
they have an entire week, he should be fine to play.
Javid best never came back after his concussion. Different sport, but you never know......

Vee-Rex
05-29-2015, 10:26 PM

nub

Jayb587
05-29-2015, 11:29 PM
cavs win if klay doesn't play.

Jarvo
05-29-2015, 11:34 PM
Gaaaawwwd damn! If he can't go I think The Warriors are ****ed!

lol, please
05-30-2015, 12:01 AM
Just no.
Not sure if serious here or new to the nba, but not many teams out there would take Love over Klay, in fact I don't think you could find one. Klay is the better all around player

BKLYNpigeon
05-30-2015, 12:06 AM
he will be ready.

JNA17
05-30-2015, 12:18 AM
He will get cleared. No way he doesn't play.

More-Than-Most
05-30-2015, 12:23 AM

No... It doesnt... Bron is not 100 percent nor is kyrie but even if both were and had love they arent better than the warriors.. warriors are stacked. I love James but even he cant over come this warriors team with the current cavs team.

thephoenixson28
05-30-2015, 12:44 AM
The Lil b hex

tredigs
05-30-2015, 01:32 AM
Would love if he's healthy and ready, but he's far less important to the Warriors both offensively and defensively than people realize. He's a very nice piece, but frankly very overrated.

With or without Klay, the Warriors are beating the Cavs.

RaiderLakersA's
05-30-2015, 02:31 AM
Javid best never came back after his concussion. Different sport, but you never know......

Yep, football players can take much longer to recover from concussion and some never do. That happened to the Raiders' Nick Roach.

It does make you wonder how boxers manage it.

Munkeysuit
05-30-2015, 03:51 AM
I haven't been here for too long, but this is the very first time I have ever witnessed Golden State fans be so sure about their teams chances and also have so much confidence in Steph Curry. I am a huge Curry fan! so I am not at all hating on him but you guys have got to know he has absolutely no experience in the situation he is about to get himself into right?
I am not talking about him getting jitters or the biggest stage affecting his game or anything like that...what I am talking about is that he's about to face someone who's succeeded at this level twice and has accomplished what Curry has 4 times! not to mention dude that has been to 5 straight Finals and wants nothing more than to validate himself as the GOAT and lift his cities title curse.

Minimal
05-30-2015, 06:14 AM
This really reminds me of 2011 Bulls

chi-townlove1
05-30-2015, 07:29 AM
Lol at the question of Klay suiting up. He's playing. Period. The Warriors take this in 5 or 6. Only because of Lebron's greatness and will to steal a game or 2.

Confusious
05-30-2015, 10:49 AM
Well, that makes both teams even.

lol, please
05-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Well, that makes both teams even.
Warriors would have to lose a heck of a lot more than King Klay Thompson for it to get even close to even.

Scoots
05-30-2015, 01:28 PM
Klay is vital to the team, but I expect he and the rest of the team will be 100% for game 1 #FULLSQUAD

Scoots
05-30-2015, 01:28 PM
I think the bigger health issue is Green's shins.

lol, please
05-30-2015, 01:29 PM
I'm more concerned with the health of cavs fans and lebronites, after a sweep we are going to have to keep and eye on them, not sure they could handle the truth they struggle to accept a week away.

koreancabbage
05-30-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm more concerned with the health of cavs fans and lebronites, after a sweep we are going to have to keep and eye on them, not sure they could handle the truth they struggle to accept a week away.

lol. well the Warriors have a better team. it would be a shame if the Warriors lost TBH.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 02:57 PM

yeah, totally evens things up I guess.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Would love if he's healthy and ready, but he's far less important to the Warriors both offensively and defensively than people realize. He's a very nice piece, but frankly very overrated.

With or without Klay, the Warriors are beating the Cavs.

OK, glad your still riding with them regardless, as you should.

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-30-2015, 03:00 PM
This really reminds me of 2011 Bulls

Even as a Bulls fan, if you're trying to compare this Warriors team to that Bulls team you are out of your mind. As great as we were defensively, our offense was light years behind this Warriors attack.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 03:02 PM
Yep, football players can take much longer to recover from concussion and some never do. That happened to the Raiders' Nick Roach.

It does make you wonder how boxers manage it.

Some do, some don't. Fernando Vargas was never the same after the beating he took from Trinidad. He had never been down in his hole career. Fought Tito and got knocked down 5 times and finally out. After that fight he was getting knocked down and stunned by bums every fight. Ruined him.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Warriors would have to lose a heck of a lot more than King Klay Thompson for it to get even close to even.

Cool, glad you think this.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 03:12 PM

lol, this is in 100% of your previous 1000 posts.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 03:19 PM

The "humble pie eating" potential that this game is creating is starting to reach astronomical levels. Really could not ask for a better finals.

Vee-Rex
05-30-2015, 05:11 PM

lol, please said:

Bulls in 4.
Hawks in 4.

:laugh:

Goose17
05-30-2015, 05:26 PM
Kerr said at practice that Klay is looking better every day and he fully expects him to be ready for game 1.

IKnowHoops
05-30-2015, 05:32 PM
lol, please said:

Bulls in 4.
Hawks in 4.

Great sign for Cavs fans. LOL Please Cavs predictions are always 100% wrong.

Saddletramp
05-30-2015, 05:33 PM
lol, please said:

Bulls in 4.
Hawks in 4.

I would say he's lost all credibility but he never had much to begin with. He's just a LeBron hater and a fair weather Warriors fan that uses "we" when talking about them. Pay him no mind.

Saddletramp
05-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Great sign for Cavs fans. LOL Please Cavs predictions are always 100% wrong.

If the Warriors sweep, you just know we're going to here lol, Nostradamus talk about this for years while convienently leaving out those Bulls/Hawks series. He'll be another Praise, Jesus. And everyone reading this knows he will.

He also said this will be not only a sweep but that no game will be close. I was going to life ban bet him but I'm not sure where that quote is and if I knew he'd be a man and go through with it, I'd make that bet. At least one game ends with the Cavs within ten points.

lol, please
05-30-2015, 06:03 PM
If the Warriors sweep, you just know we're going to here lol, Nostradamus talk about this for years while convienently leaving out those Bulls/Hawks series. He'll be another Praise, Jesus. And everyone reading this knows he will.

He also said this will be not only a sweep but that no game will be close. I was going to life ban bet him but I'm not sure where that quote is and if I knew he'd be a man and go through with it, I'd make that bet. At least one game ends with the Cavs within ten points.
Pretty sure we already went over the fact that I wasn't being serious about saying Bulls in 4 but I did expect them to win, however it was convenient for you to leave that out. I also ate my crow and admitted I was wrong. Here though, I am sticking to my sweep prediction and will be here waiting to eat crow or say I told you so either way

Scoots
05-30-2015, 06:32 PM

You'll only hear about it until the Lakers are average then he'll go back there :)

Saddletramp
05-30-2015, 06:32 PM
Pretty sure we already went over the fact that I wasn't being serious about saying Bulls in 4 but I did expect them to win, however it was convenient for you to leave that out. I also ate my crow and admitted I was wrong. Here though, I am sticking to my sweep prediction and will be here waiting to eat crow or say I told you so either way

Very convenient when I didn't know you did. So, no bet?

Saddletramp
05-30-2015, 06:37 PM
You'll only hear about it until the Lakers are average then he'll go back there :)

I bet the majority of Warriors fans are 50/50 on the Lakers returning to the top partly because it'll suck from a competition standpoint but be welcomed to lose some of these fair weathers.

lol, please
05-30-2015, 06:43 PM
Very convenient when I didn't know you did. So, no bet?
Of course not. :D

PhillyFaninLA
05-30-2015, 08:06 PM

I had a concussion at work last year.

Banged my head on a Thursday, was more or less ok on Thursday, Friday I felt dizzy but coherent but left work by lunch (should not have gone, should not have driven home), by Monday I couldn't process numbers on paper (could on a screen though) and wasn't really functioning at a proper level until Wednesday and it took me another week to have no symptoms at all.

That was my first (and only to date) concussion and I'm not a world class athlete with elbows, other body parts, and a ball flying around my head.

I hope he's 100% but based on my experience and the fact he had to be driven home and was throwing up, is not a good sign. The Warriors and the league need to be smart or they may jeopardize the kids career and long term mental capabilities.

vics
05-31-2015, 02:03 AM
I would say he's lost all credibility but he never had much to begin with. He's just a LeBron hater and a fair weather Warriors fan that uses "we" when talking about them. Pay him no mind.

Honest question, with what he's been posting, is he still sane?

Saddletramp
05-31-2015, 02:20 AM
Honest question, with what he's been posting, is he still sane?

Oh, he's sane, I think. Just a trollio that traded in his Laker fandom for the hot Warriors for the time being. The Warriors will regress and the Lakers might get back up there and then he'll do his cheerleading garbage posts for the Lakers. None of it matters, though unless he was born and/or raised in the LA area. All other Laker fans are front running fakes, just like Yankee fans born outside of NY and Cowboys fans born outside of the DFW metroplex.

But seriously, he's either working everyone or has an IQ of a downy homeless autistic child. I'd like to think he's just being a wrestling villain that's not very good at sounding bright or keeping a level of competency.