PDA

View Full Version : Which one of the bottom four teams will have the biggest turnaround next year?

JasonJohnHorn
05-22-2015, 08:26 PM
For the first time since I can remember, the four worst teams are all getting the top four picks. They each have some interesting pieces, but which of the four do you think is in the best position to turn things around next year?

Knicks have a pick, cap space and Melo. But frankly, not much else.

76ers have a top pick from last year's draft coming to them, the third overall pick, and several solid young pieces and draft picks.

T-Wolves have Pek, Dieng and the current ROY, coupled with the top pick. Not sure if Martin will be around, and I imagine Rubio's shooting will be as woeful as ever, but they certainly have some interesting pieces.

Lakers: I think they may be in the best position for a turnaround next year. They have a promising young power forward in Randall. Tarik Black, if they can keep him, looks like a promising stud on the glass. Not to mention thye got Hill and Davis locked up for next season. Jordan Clarkson proved an adept passer and decent 3-point shooter (though he needs to improve both that shot and his mid-range game). Plus they got some capspace and Kobe's coming back for his retirement tour (though that may not be a plus).

ManRam
05-22-2015, 08:30 PM
I might as well get it out of the way...

It's too early.

Mostly because of LAL or NYK, who both are going to be gunning for big free agent seasons.

As of right now I'd pick Minnesota. Free agency probably tilts it to either of those huge market teams.

jerellh528
05-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Early prediction, Minnesota. We will have a clearer picture after free agency.

xxplayerxx23
05-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Knicks or lakers whichever gets the better FA philly n minny aren't ready

Minimal
05-22-2015, 09:59 PM
delete

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-22-2015, 10:36 PM
For the first time since I can remember, the four worst teams are all getting the top four picks. They each have some interesting pieces, but which of the four do you think is in the best position to turn things around next year?

Knicks have a pick, cap space and Melo. But frankly, not much else.

76ers have a top pick from last year's draft coming to them, the third overall pick, and several solid young pieces and draft picks.

T-Wolves have Pek, Dieng and the current ROY, coupled with the top pick. Not sure if Martin will be around, and I imagine Rubio's shooting will be as woeful as ever, but they certainly have some interesting pieces.

Lakers: I think they may be in the best position for a turnaround next year. They have a promising young power forward in Randall. Tarik Black, if they can keep him, looks like a promising stud on the glass. Not to mention thye got Hill and Davis locked up for next season. Jordan Clarkson proved an adept passer and decent 3-point shooter (though he needs to improve both that shot and his mid-range game). Plus they got some capspace and Kobe's coming back for his retirement tour (though that may not be a plus).

Lakers easily. We'll win a ship with 6 years is so.