PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Deandre Jordan interested in Joining the Raptors

FriedTofuz
05-21-2015, 12:27 AM
Saw it on twitter. Will post the link soon.
I think it would help the raptors defense and rebounding problems.

koreancabbage
05-21-2015, 12:28 AM
LOL ya right. get outta here.

goingfor28
05-21-2015, 12:54 AM
Your source looks very similar to Chris Broussard's sources

JJ_JKidd
05-21-2015, 01:33 AM
DJ cant save the joke out of them Raps We the LOL

Raps08-09 Champ
05-21-2015, 01:44 AM
Liar.

slaker619
05-21-2015, 02:25 AM
If he lowers his price, perfect help for Raptors and can trade JV

Ezio
05-21-2015, 02:37 AM
multiple sauces?

ThaDubs
05-21-2015, 03:31 AM
His rebound-stealing and pseudo-defense is not going to help that joke of a team

Chronz
05-21-2015, 03:50 AM
Give us ross and jv and u have a deal

2-ONE-5
05-21-2015, 09:36 AM
he doesnt even fit with Val or even Lowry really

Byronicle
05-21-2015, 10:08 AM
Smoke screen or some sort of ploy to convince LAC to give him the money

Make other teams believe that Raptors are willing to overpay to make DJ's value go up.

I don't want him on the Raptors for that much

diu9leilomo
05-21-2015, 10:34 AM
bro, atleast make an effort to post a fake twitter link

FlashBolt
05-21-2015, 10:39 AM
next you're telling me Steph Curry will play in china next season...

Thumper 88
05-21-2015, 11:01 AM
Really?? I seriously doubt that.. Idk who wants to go to Toronto.. The taxes they have to pay on their 41 home games are ridiculous

D-Leethal
05-21-2015, 11:22 AM
Someone is gonna regret signing this ORTG superstar.

Cal827
05-21-2015, 11:23 AM
Give us ross and jv and u have a deal

:laugh: We can afford a Max player without giving anyone away.

But you can Have Ross for free :D I ****ing want him off the team :laugh2:

Cal827
05-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Also, I'm only seeing rumors about Jordan and Dallas online. OP, who was the source?

Vampirate
05-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Deandre is the anti JV.

He can defend, is very athletic, very limited offensively and can't shoot free throws.

Thumper 88
05-21-2015, 11:51 AM
Also, I'm only seeing rumors about Jordan and Dallas online. OP, who was the source?

No, this has been confirm from Adrien Woj. Himself. #1 destination is Dallas atm.

As we all know things change very quickly

Vampirate
05-21-2015, 11:53 AM
In all honestly, while I doubt it will happen, both teams need a shakeup so it would kinda make sense.

Jamiecballer
05-21-2015, 12:22 PM

hey what the hell. might as well be us.

mike_noodles
05-21-2015, 12:43 PM
Really?? I seriously doubt that.. Idk who wants to go to Toronto.. The taxes they have to pay on their 41 home games are ridiculous

It's actually significantly blown out of proportion. Sure it's worse than a good amount of states, but it's not as bad as people think.

Chronz
05-21-2015, 12:47 PM
Deandre is the anti JV.

He can defend, is very athletic, very limited offensively and can't shoot free throws.

yet he may improve ur offense more than ur d. crazy how that works.

Chronz
05-21-2015, 12:49 PM
:laugh: We can afford a Max player without giving anyone away.

But you can Have Ross for free :D I ****ing want him off the team :laugh2:

doubt you could pry him away without affording him HIS max. which only we can give

Chronz
05-21-2015, 12:52 PM

thats wat i remember being said about tyson right before he won big. better to regret talent than fake stars but i guess any team could regret any kind of deal depending on the circumstances.

JustinTime
05-21-2015, 01:59 PM
Saw it on twitter. Will post the link soon.
I think it would help the raptors defense and rebounding problems.

Liar

koreancabbage
05-21-2015, 02:02 PM
yet he may improve ur offense more than ur d. crazy how that works.

there will be more lobs for sure, but it will even make our guards even more shoot happy knowing DJ has no offensive moves he can be counted on.

Chronz
05-21-2015, 02:11 PM
there will be more lobs for sure, but it will even make our guards even more shoot happy knowing DJ has no offensive moves he can be counted on.

more importantly, he seems to be over himself in terms of actually wanting to expand his role. if only amir were healthy, those would be sweet together, patterson could be the stretch4 blake isnt for him so his game could improve, he'll corral alot of dds misses so long as he drives more. can lowry feed him downlow tho?

interesting trade but im thinking he stays. all-nba 3rd team center in the middle of his prime.

koreancabbage
05-21-2015, 02:17 PM
more importantly, he seems to be over himself in terms of actually wanting to expand his role. if only amir were healthy, those would be sweet together, patterson could be the stretch4 blake isnt for him so his game could improve, he'll corral alot of dds misses so long as he drives more. can lowry feed him downlow tho?

interesting trade but im thinking he stays. all-nba 3rd team center in the middle of his prime.

ya. him and PP would make a great combo, with PP starting over Amir - who can't play a lot of minutes anymore due to constant injuries.

JustinTime
05-21-2015, 02:23 PM
How is this thread still open? Guy says some BS and says link to follow, yet 2 hours later there is no link.

rapsjaysfan88
05-21-2015, 02:27 PM
DJ cant save the joke out of them Raps We the LOL

why r the raps a joke? they've won 48 and 49 games the last 2 yrs.... ok they had one playoff series disaster, how many teams haven't?

D-Leethal
05-21-2015, 02:48 PM
thats wat i remember being said about tyson right before he won big. better to regret talent than fake stars but i guess any team could regret any kind of deal depending on the circumstances.

Not saying DJ can't help the Raps or can't win a ring, but at his pricetag you need to be more than a shot blocker who can set screens and dunk. He can't be the highest paid player on a true contender, and anyone that pays him as such will regret it.

In the wise words of Donnie Walsh (directly before he gave $100M to Amare LOL):

ďa player can be good at one number and not good at another number"

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2015, 04:20 PM
Plz, I hope he signs with the Raps so the Knicks won't be tempted lol

Raps08-09 Champ
05-21-2015, 09:37 PM
So where's the source?

Cal827
05-21-2015, 09:51 PM
Plz, I hope he signs with the Raps so the Knicks won't be tempted lol

Jeez, now I can't wait for the off-season. Raptors and Knicks might be interested in De-Andre? I can't wait for the illogical **** that would be spewed by members of both fanbases, just to annoy the other.

KNICKS-RAPTORS II, Here we come :laugh2:

GiantsSwaGG
05-21-2015, 11:07 PM
Jeez, now I can't wait for the off-season. Raptors and Knicks might be interested in De-Andre? I can't wait for the illogical **** that would be spewed by members of both fanbases, just to annoy the other.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm not in it this time

JustinTime
05-21-2015, 11:19 PM

Why are you taking this guy serious he provided no source and clearly made it up. My sources tell me that Curry wants to join the Raptors do you believe me too?

bucketss
05-21-2015, 11:19 PM
op disappeared after promising a link smh.

Cal827
05-21-2015, 11:29 PM
Why are you taking this guy serious he provided no source and clearly made it up. My sources tell me that Curry wants to join the Raptors do you believe me too?

Typically, seeing that the Raptors issue is interior defense/shot blocking, I wouldn't be shocked if they at least would make an inquiry about DeAndre Jordan (who is a pretty good defender/shot blocker), even if they do opt to blow the team up. If you missed it, I said that the Raptors and Knicks might be interested in DeAndre.

I was making more of a reference of the fun that Raptors/Knicks fans had trolling each other last off-season, including many in this thread. Most of it was in good fun, but there were comments that made the forum :facepalm:.

After all, you would know the good fun in trolling. I remember posts by you calling Wiggins a bust like Bennett, to posting a few months later, saying is Wiggins better than Love already :laugh2:

Raps08-09 Champ
05-21-2015, 11:33 PM

Maybe he's keeping his promise from last year when he said he'd stop posting if the Raptors lost in the first round.

Cal827
05-21-2015, 11:33 PM
So the Last time the Raptors/Knicks chased after the same FA, they kept bidding against each other to try and get Steve Nash..... just to see him sign with the Lakers :laugh2:

I'm not sure if we would be hoping the same if the teams are the main suitors in the off-season, but I'm just hoping that our GM doesn't **** the team, making the assumption that they got him. ****ing BC drafted that Bust Ross over ****ing Andre Drummond, cause he wanted to have a "good shooter" available for Nash right away. :mad: At this point, I think I would prefer Drummond shooting random 3s; he'd probably shoot it at a better percentage :laugh2:

I think it mirrors when we drafted Araujo over Igoudala cause the GM went with a plan over BPA. Curse of the **** 8th Pick :laugh2:

Cal827
05-21-2015, 11:35 PM
Maybe he's keeping his promise from last year when he said he'd stop posting if the Raptors lost in the first round.

:laugh: So, he remembered after making this thread?

Cal827
05-21-2015, 11:39 PM
why r the raps a joke? they've won 48 and 49 games the last 2 yrs.... ok they had one playoff series disaster, how many teams haven't?

Usually, back to back division titles don't lead to first round exits. Also doesn't help that the media shoves the idea that we're some great team down others throats. When you glorify yourselves and play like ****, then expect the responses :laugh2:

WeTheOneAndDone

bucketss
05-22-2015, 12:37 PM
So the Last time the Raptors/Knicks chased after the same FA, they kept bidding against each other to try and get Steve Nash..... just to see him sign with the Lakers :laugh2:

I'm not sure if we would be hoping the same if the teams are the main suitors in the off-season, but I'm just hoping that our GM doesn't **** the team, making the assumption that they got him. ****ing BC drafted that Bust Ross over ****ing Andre Drummond, cause he wanted to have a "good shooter" available for Nash right away. :mad: At this point, I think I would prefer Drummond shooting random 3s; he'd probably shoot it at a better percentage :laugh2:

I think it mirrors when we drafted Araujo over Igoudala cause the GM went with a plan over BPA. Curse of the **** 8th Pick :laugh2:

lol is that why he drafted ross, :(

pebloemer
05-22-2015, 01:15 PM
So where's the source?

This...