PDA

View Full Version : Who wins game 7??

Ty Fast
05-16-2015, 05:08 AM
I say Clippers. Who do you think will win?

Munkeysuit
05-16-2015, 05:45 AM
I'd love to see Clippers vs Warriors, but I cannot get over the fact that the Rockets have momentum and home court advantage...Rockets win in a close game.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-16-2015, 05:55 AM
It's 50/50. I hope the clippers win but it's a who the F knows type of game . As much as I hate Chronz and other clipper fans, I'd hate for the clippers season to end this way. I know it sounds weird coming for the biggest laker homer on psd, but I feel like the clippers deserve more this year. A lot of my buddies talk crap on me for rooting for the clips but they have what it takes to win it all if they stop choking on fat dick. I'll be sitting back drinking a tall glass of chimay white hoping you guys take out the rockets. I have a thousand bucks riding on Paul and his legacy Sunday and I hope he delivers.

nastynice
05-16-2015, 06:02 AM
I had the clippers as one of the best teams going in to the playoffs so I gotta go with them

ewing
05-16-2015, 07:04 AM
Clippers. I think they have a better roaster.

mightybosstone
05-16-2015, 08:25 AM
My heart says, "Rockets." My head says, "I have no freaking clue." So I took the average and voted for Houston. But this series has been almost impossible to predict game to game. Part of me thinks that the Clippers will be demoralized and mentally vulnerable after the end of Game 6, and that the Rockets have all the momentum going into this one. But the other part of me thinks the the Clippers are playing with their backs against the walls for the first time in this series, and Paul is playing for his legacy.

It could be a one-point win or a 25-point win, and I wouldn't be shocked by either outcome for either team. But if it accounts for anything, Houston has been 5-1 at home in the playoffs and the Clippers have been 3-3 on the road. So Houston probably deserves the slightest of edges in that regard.

NYKnickFanatic
05-16-2015, 08:34 AM
Rockets for sure. Clips not bouncing back from that loss.

chi-townlove1
05-16-2015, 08:42 AM
My heart says, "Rockets." My head says, "I have no freaking clue." So I took the average and voted for Houston. But this series has been almost impossible to predict game to game. Part of me thinks that the Clippers will be demoralized and mentally vulnerable after the end of Game 6, and that the Rockets have all the momentum going into this one. But the other part of me thinks the the Clippers are playing with their backs against the walls for the first time in this series, and Paul is playing for his legacy.

It could be a one-point win or a 25-point win, and I wouldn't be shocked by either outcome for either team. But if it accounts for anything, Houston has been 5-1 at home in the playoffs and the Clippers have been 3-3 on the road. So Houston probably deserves the slightest of edges in that regard.

Couldn't have said it any better

Dade County
05-16-2015, 08:43 AM
Rockets

It is what it is, Clippers should have found away to win that game on there home court, and Doc should have found away to get an upgrade at the Sf spot already.

Cal827
05-16-2015, 11:17 AM
I think another good question would be if Doc Rivers should be fired if they lose this series.

It's hard to call as this series has been unpredictable, but I would think that with the momentum and HCA, I'm leaning towards Houston.

MrfadeawayJB
05-16-2015, 11:19 AM
I have a bad feeling Houston will win

DitchDat
05-16-2015, 11:22 AM
All I know is that it's going to be a good game.

Scoots
05-16-2015, 11:59 AM
I want the Clippers and Paul to never get out of the 2nd round. I also want the Warriors to eliminate the Clippers but for that to happen they have to win.

I think the Clippers will win ... I guess I hope they lose.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2015, 12:10 PM
Rockets probably. All momentum, at home and Doc has run our stars into the ground so they burn out late in games. I give Rockets 60/40 odds of being the 9th team all time to come back from 3-1. Would I be shocked if Clippers won? No. Would I be excited if they did? Not really. As recent as last week I thought Clippers COULD potentially beat the Warriors. But with what I'm seeing last few games for each team I think we'd be eliminated in 5 anyway.

lincecum=future
05-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Even with the momentum swing and homecourt I don't see the Rockets winning unless Harden goes off.

TC9415
05-16-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm going to go with Houston here. Home court and that amazing victory in game 6...

kdspurman
05-16-2015, 01:42 PM

I thought this of them last series after they lost Game 5 in their home and went down 3-2 back to SA. :pity:

Should be an entertaining game

kdspurman
05-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Going with Clips by 7-10

FlashBolt
05-16-2015, 01:53 PM
Clippers have to be destroyed after this season if they lose vs the Rockets. DeAndre will get the max. Jordan Crawford will get resigned for a team option. DeAndre is a keeper IMO. You don't find centers like him often. Would love to see him hit FT's but that's a lot of centers who could do that. Crawford is way too streaky at best. I don't think he should be resigned tbh. Clearly not working for them. Blake has to go. I'm sorry but it's either him or CP3 and I'm inclined to believe that Blake just isn't going to cut it. This team won't work. Just not impressed by them after last game. That was embarrassing.

jason
05-16-2015, 01:58 PM
I'm hoping the Rockets win but it could go either way

Saddletramp
05-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Clippers. I think they have a better roaster.

So, which team has The Colonel and which team has Kenny Rogers?

Seriously though, co-sign with what Bosstone said. Nothing would surprise me.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2015, 02:45 PM
This series has become an uglier version of the Spurs/Clippers series. Basically when I'm most confident they would fail, they proved me wrong, then when I was sure they'd dominate, they fell flat on their ***. Now you guys get a taste of how stressful it would be as a Clippers fan. Team has no identity. True Jekyll and Hyde team of the NBA. This particular series Rockets have been same. One game look championship caliber, next game wonder if these teams belong on the same floor. It's ****ing nerve racking.

kdspurman
05-16-2015, 03:17 PM
This series has become an uglier version of the Spurs/Clippers series. Basically when I'm most confident they would fail, they proved me wrong, then when I was sure they'd dominate, they fell flat on their ***. Now you guys get a taste of how stressful it would be as a Clippers fan. Team has no identity. True Jekyll and Hyde team of the NBA. This particular series Rockets have been same. One game look championship caliber, next game wonder if these teams belong on the same floor. It's ****ing nerve racking.

That's the WCF playoffs for you. It's not supposed to be easy, & these battles are what makes or breaks your team.

Clippersfan86
05-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Why couldn't I have just been a Lakers or Spurs fan sigh. I seriously feel the Clippers have aged me 10 years. I just hope I get rewarded eventually. If they never win a title in my lifetime... I'll be sad.

Iron24th
05-16-2015, 03:36 PM
I see the clippers winning by 5-10 this game.

flea
05-16-2015, 03:42 PM
Clips handily unless Harden's poutfest is over, then maybe it'll be a squeaker. Not counting on it though.

Tony_Starks
05-16-2015, 04:10 PM
Clippers. Doc only loses game 7s in LA.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-16-2015, 05:11 PM
Why couldn't I have just been a Lakers or Spurs fan sigh. I seriously feel the Clippers have aged me 10 years. I just hope I get rewarded eventually. If they never win a title in my lifetime... I'll be sad.

Not to late to come on over bro. You can't bring FC tho haha.

Vee-Rex
05-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Clippers win.

Kevin McHale spazzes out under the pressure and DJ converts 28 out of 60 free throws in a 4 hour-long game.

Method28
05-16-2015, 05:20 PM
Clippers win.

Kevin McHale spazzes out under the pressure and DJ converts 28 out of 60 free throws in a 4 hour-long game.
That sounds thrilling! Lol do we get a lob or two during the game too? Lol

Scoots
05-16-2015, 05:35 PM

It could be worse ... you could be an eastern conference team fan. If the league re-arranges the playoffs to the top 16 teams only 3 eastern teams will make the playoffs at all.

MonroeFAN
05-16-2015, 07:22 PM
Gonna go rockets here.

JasonJohnHorn
05-16-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm going with the Clippers, in part because I've wanted to see Curry-Paul all season long.

IKnowHoops
05-16-2015, 09:39 PM
Rockets probably. All momentum, at home and Doc has run our stars into the ground so they burn out late in games. I give Rockets 60/40 odds of being the 9th team all time to come back from 3-1. Would I be shocked if Clippers won? No. Would I be excited if they did? Not really. As recent as last week I thought Clippers COULD potentially beat the Warriors. But with what I'm seeing last few games for each team I think we'd be eliminated in 5 anyway.

Styles make fights...I don't think you can judge off this series. Teams with different strengths and weaknesses.

IKnowHoops
05-16-2015, 09:46 PM
If JJ can hit his freaking 3's then the Clippers will win. If he's ice cold like last game, the Clipps will play a tough grind out game where they either win or loose by 4 points or less.

Saddletramp
05-17-2015, 04:39 AM
Either team will be annihilated by the Warriors. What they've built and how they're playing, I think this season is over. But nothing would surprise me in Sunday. A blowout or close game way.

Clippersfan86
05-17-2015, 09:35 AM
Either team will be annihilated by the Warriors. What they've built and how they're playing, I think this season is over. But nothing would surprise me in Sunday. A blowout or close game way.

I think Warriors would be heavily favored (rightly so) but I wouldn't even be so sure about that. The Clippers would have swept this and been resting if they hated Houston as much as they do GS. GS will be much more like the Spurs series in that the games are closer. There likely won't be nonstop blowouts like Hou/LAC. Even if the Warriors did win in say 5... it would be close scores in at least 3 of the 5 games, maybe more IMO.

The Clippers aren't in a game 7 situation because it's been a good series. They are in a 7 game series because they are mentally flawed, complacent and foolishly underrated Houston.

NYKnickFanatic
05-17-2015, 05:48 PM
Rockets for sure. Clips not bouncing back from that loss.

Called it.