PDA

View Full Version : What finals do you wanna see?

Ty Fast
05-14-2015, 08:50 PM
I would love to see a Cavs/Clippers final with LA winning in 7.

Tony_Starks
05-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Bulls v Clippers with the Bulls winning.

I take that back, Wizards/ Clippers. Wizards in 7.

bucketss
05-14-2015, 09:12 PM
cavs/clippers with cavs winning. but realistically its between clips/gsw imo, whoever makes it out will crush the east.

Confusious
05-14-2015, 09:16 PM
Cavs and Warriors.

NYKnickFanatic
05-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Clippers Cavs with Cavs winning.

FraziersKnicks
05-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Clippers Cavs with Cavs winning.

cavs/clippers with cavs winning. but realistically its between clips/gsw imo, whoever makes it out will crush the east.

Both these.

NYKnickFanatic
05-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Both these.

I really want JR and Shump to get rings lol.

jerellh528
05-14-2015, 09:34 PM
Warriors vs cavs

rockets-fan
05-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Rockets Wizards

Just going for the underdogs here

KnicksorBust
05-14-2015, 10:03 PM
I picked Clips over Cavs so I am sticking with that.

mngopher35
05-14-2015, 10:09 PM
Clippers vs cavs. I don't think the east has much of a chance in the finals so mostly just want to see clippers make it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-14-2015, 10:15 PM
I would love to see a Cavs/Clippers final with LA winning in 7.

Sounds about right.

jerellh528
05-14-2015, 11:53 PM
Dunno why more people don't want to see the Warriors. They're super fun to watch, likeable coach and players, great fan base, history of being an underdog prior to this season..

mngopher35
05-14-2015, 11:56 PM
Dunno why more people don't want to see the Warriors. They're super fun to watch, likeable coach and players, great fan base, history of being an underdog prior to this season..

In general I think a ton of people like gs and curry. They seem to be huge with casual fans (at least in mn).

I just want cp3 to get a ring. If they got eliminated then I probably choose gs.

jerellh528
05-14-2015, 11:59 PM
In general I think a ton of people like gs and curry. They seem to be huge with casual fans (at least in mn).

I just want cp3 to get a ring. If they got eliminated then I probably choose gs.

Ah, true. I didn't consider the cp3 factor

Dade County
05-15-2015, 12:00 AM
A healthy OKC team vs Golden State ...lol

Warriors vs Cav's

FlashBolt
05-15-2015, 12:02 AM
I don't think you can go wrong with Cavs vs Warriors/LAC. Both are evenly exciting but I don't think Cavs will beat LAC tbh. Too much inside presence from Blake/DeAndre and CP3 will have Irving tired out by his injuries. I do think the Cavs can beat the Warriors IF Irving shows some sort of progression. As for Memphis/Houston, I think I'll fall asleep.

mngopher35
05-15-2015, 12:07 AM
Ah, true. I didn't consider the cp3 factor

I can't speak for others but that is definitely the reason I want the clippers. He is getting older and already had an awesome winner vs. the Spurs. I just want this to be his year.

ewing
05-15-2015, 12:25 AM
Griz and Wizards

Shady66
05-15-2015, 01:09 AM
Hawks warriors

Bostonjorge
05-15-2015, 01:56 AM
Easily warriors vs Cavs. Good guys vs bad guys. Who don't like seeing the bad guys meeting their demise. Warriors in 4.

IKnowHoops
05-15-2015, 02:03 AM
Cavs vs Warriors/Clipps

ewing
05-15-2015, 02:34 AM
Easily warriors vs Cavs. Good guys vs bad guys. Who don't like seeing the bad guys meeting their demise. Warriors in 4.

i agree. if that is the matchup i expect a beat down. If Bron can beat the Warriors with his hobbled team he deserves and insane amount of respect. i do not see it happening though.

sturm
05-15-2015, 05:32 AM
I want something new. ATL vs MEM. 2 hard working teams without elite talent. And MEM wins the trophy. Vince Carter deserves a ring imo. If not then Cavs vs Clips. LeBron vs CP3. 2 buddys against each other. Clips wins the trophy. CP3 becomes Finals MVP.

More-Than-Most
05-15-2015, 05:57 AM

I dont understand it either. I think they would torch any East team as well so maybe that is the reason? Cavs/Clippers I think clippers would win but it would go 7... I think Warriors would down the cavs in 5.

PhillyFaninLA
05-15-2015, 07:05 AM
Cavs/Warriors - I think it would just be a fun series to watch

Yanks All Day
05-15-2015, 08:58 AM
I don't get the narrative that any West team would destroy the Cavaliers. In fact, the only bad matchup for Cleveland left in the playoffs is the Rockets. Cleveland matches up extremely well against Memphis and Golden State, and they're at least even with the Clippers. People forget that the Warriors matchup problem is not Curry or Klay - it's Draymond Green, who has shown he's too small to guard LeBron 1 on 1. Not to mention, the Cavs still have the best player in the universe to go along with a lot of really, really tough players on their roster. In reality, this Cavs squad was built to play Western Conference basketball. They're going to compete with anyone, especially with the Spurs (their worst matchup in the NBA) already out. Anyone who thinks otherwise just really doesn't want to see LeBron win again.

For the best Finals series, I'd want to see LA against Cleveland. That's probably the best mix of matchups, styles, and stars left in the playoffs. I wouldn't mind them going 7 games.

D-Leethal
05-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Either one of GSW or MEM vs the Cavs

D-Leethal
05-15-2015, 09:17 AM
I don't get the narrative that any West team would destroy the Cavaliers. In fact, the only bad matchup for Cleveland left in the playoffs is the Rockets. Cleveland matches up extremely well against Memphis and Golden State, and they're at least even with the Clippers. People forget that the Warriors matchup problem is not Curry or Klay - it's Draymond Green, who has shown he's too small to guard LeBron 1 on 1. Not to mention, the Cavs still have the best player in the universe to go along with a lot of really, really tough players on their roster. In reality, this Cavs squad was built to play Western Conference basketball. They're going to compete with anyone, especially with the Spurs (their worst matchup in the NBA) already out. Anyone who thinks otherwise just really doesn't want to see LeBron win again.

For the best Finals series, I'd want to see LA against Cleveland. That's probably the best mix of matchups, styles, and stars left in the playoffs. I wouldn't mind them going 7 games.

Iggy ain't a bad option at all to throw on LeBron. Neither is a mix of Tony Allen/Jeff Green with Marc Gasol playing Safety.

PurpleLynch
05-15-2015, 09:47 AM
Sorry for the Clips,but I'm a Laker fan,ya know...so Warriors vs Cavs.

Hawkeye15
05-15-2015, 10:04 AM

yeah, I don't like Blake all that much, and Barnes should annoy everyone. But I would love to see Paul win.

likemystylez
05-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Bulls v Clippers with the Bulls winning.

I take that back, Wizards/ Clippers. Wizards in 7.

good one to take back

cmellofan15
05-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Clippers and Cavs. Not sure which one I want to win anymore. All along I was rooting for the clippers because of Paul and griffin but now I think I'd rather see LeBron shoulder a banged up team to a trophy.

Matchup I'd least like to see is Houston vs Atlanta. I don't really enjoy watching either of those teams lol.

Minimal
05-15-2015, 01:19 PM
Clips and Cavs or Warriors and Cavs.
Those are gonna be great finals. Those will have great point guard and bigs matchups.

Jarvo
05-15-2015, 03:09 PM
Warriors Vs Wizards I would like to see since The Bulls are now gone but realistically it's gonna be Warriors Vs Cavs, Won't mind seeing Kyrie winning one but would love for Curry, Green, Iggy, Klay & company win it all.

kobe4thewinbang
05-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Pending any unlikely turn of events, it's going to be Warriors vs. Cavaliers. Which would be awesome. Shame Kevin Love won't be able to play.

JasonJohnHorn
05-15-2015, 05:01 PM
There was three match-ups I wanted to see

LAC v SAS
GSW v SAS
LAC v GSW

Obviously only two of those are possible, but I got one already, and it was great.

For finals, the team I want to see in the east is ATL, but the team I'd like them to play is the Griz, which would mean I either don't get GSW v ATL, or I don't get MEM v ATL (though it looks like I won't get either right now).