PDA

View Full Version : Which team down 2-1 is in the most trouble- Cavs, Hawks, Warriors?

IKnowHoops
05-10-2015, 02:51 AM
Who is going to have the hardest time advancing past this current series?

Cavs
Hawks
Warriors

numba1CHANGsta
05-10-2015, 03:11 AM
Rockets

JNA17
05-10-2015, 03:15 AM
Why did you leave out the Rockets?

effen5
05-10-2015, 03:24 AM
easily the rockets...they are terrible.

jerellh528
05-10-2015, 03:26 AM
Rockets

goingfor28
05-10-2015, 03:27 AM
Rockets. But out of the 3 you listed I would say Cavs

Quinnsanity
05-10-2015, 03:33 AM
Define trouble. I don't consider the Hawks in trouble because they're already done, so it's a waste of time to consider their trouble. Cleveland will be fine, they played Chicago evenly all of Game 3. But Golden State looks shaken.

LakersIn5
05-10-2015, 04:06 AM
My predictions when regular season ended

Cavs vs wizards ecf
Lac vs mem wcf
Cavs vs lac finals

naps
05-10-2015, 04:18 AM
Cavs and Warriors have better chances than Rockets and Hawks.

nickdymez
05-10-2015, 04:57 AM
Warriors right now. They look pretty bad

numba1CHANGsta
05-10-2015, 05:23 AM
1. Rockets
2. Cavs
3. Warriors
4. Hawks

FraziersKnicks
05-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Rockets
Warriors
Cavs
Hawks

In order of how good there opponents are. Clippers, Grizz, Bulls, Wizards.

Sactown
05-10-2015, 06:05 AM
Most trouble
Warriors
Rockets
ATL
Cleveland

Why?
Warriors haven't won a game since Mike C has come back and Memphis appears to have a grasp on the games tempo and style while playing game four at home

Rockets, similar to Golden State , losing games while CP3 hasn't played, unsure when he's due to return but if it happens anytime soon it'll be a boost to the starting lineup and bench to a team already winning the series , also playing game four at home

ATL, team that seems lost in the last 20 games barely beating out a bad team in BKL and now losing to a team in WSH without its best player, not sure if Wall comes back, not sure it even matters

Cleveland IMHO has the least to worry about (still should worry) they're adjusting to life without Lo've and Kyrie is injured , I imagine has Kyrie gets healthy and with Smith coming back things will only get better

MonroeFAN
05-10-2015, 06:58 AM
The team I, and many others predicted to win it all. The dubs.

Memphis is in their heads.

QueensG_718
05-10-2015, 07:23 AM
The warriors. Memphis is running the tempo right now and the warriors gaurds are being defended pretty well.

Minimal
05-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Warriors and Rockets

j-bay
05-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Hawks, the Wizards, despite the Hawks coming back, controlled that game. Beal and Porter are stepping up. And Wall still has a chance to return. The swelling has gone down, and said he is going to try and dribble a basketball tomorrow.

ThuglifeJ
05-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Rockets.

ThuglifeJ
05-10-2015, 11:05 AM

No, Memphis looks pretty good.

ThuglifeJ
05-10-2015, 11:11 AM

No, Memphis looks pretty good.

IKnowHoops
05-10-2015, 12:14 PM
I left out the Rockets partly on accident, but also I kind of felt they were the easy pick for most in trouble so I wanted to keep it more of a close race.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Who is going to have the hardest time advancing past this current series?

Cavs
Hawks
Warriors

Cavs

Hotone1401
05-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Warriors and Clippers are in the most trouble.

It's pretty much a wrap for the Rockets.

Warriors have no chance at winning in the grindhouse. Memphis is just built for postseason play.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Warriors and Clippers are in the most trouble.

Warriors have no chance at winning in the grindhouse. Memphis is just built for postseason play.

How are the clippers in trouble lol. I think you meant to say another team

Bostonjorge
05-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Poor rockets

mrblisterdundee
05-10-2015, 03:46 PM
1. Rockets Chris Paul's back.
2. Warriors Mike Conley's back, and Toney Allen's still there.
3. Cavaliers Derrick Rose is back.
4. Hawks How the hell is Randy Wittman doing this to the COY Mike Budenholzer.

Cal827
05-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Warriors and Rockets. Memphis and Clippers have much more veteran/playoff experience than their opponents and have the type of rugged teams that can pick the game-play of the Warriors and Rockets apart respectively.

The Eastern conference is the Eastern Conference. As we just say :laugh2:

IversonIsKrazy
05-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Rockets w/o a doubt. I think ATL can still come out, they can play off the huge comeback, not to mention Wall's injury.

Rockets
Warriors
Hawks

Sportfan
05-11-2015, 01:39 AM
He didn't choose Rockets because no one expects them to win guys lol

It's between Hawks Warriors for sure, and I believed that before Lebron's game winner today. Warriors have by far the toughest team to face but they are also the best team in the league and Oracle arena home court is a bigger advantage than either other team's home court.

I was going to pick the Hawks because the Wizards have been on fire and Atlanta is clearly on the decline but Wall injury makes me say the Warriors are in trouble, Game 4 is a must win

colgatekiller
05-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Memphis looks good coupled with the warriors playing the worst basketball I've seen this team play.
I would have left the Rockets out too, I still don't know how that team got the number 2 seed.

Been a life long warriors fan and I'm searching hard for hope right now.

lol, please
05-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Obviously the Cavaliers, they are finally getting exposed. Warriors will be fine, Hawks are 50/50

SF8
05-11-2015, 04:20 PM
I left out the Rockets partly on accident, but also I kind of felt they were the easy pick for most in trouble so I wanted to keep it more of a close race.

That's not exactly fair.

lol, please
05-11-2015, 04:22 PM
That's not exactly fair.

It's a valid reason imo, I've done the same in polls. Common thought across the galaxy is that they are done, and he wants to compare the other 3 teams. Nothing wrong with that.

NYKnickFanatic
05-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Warriors for sure.

Memphis plays a grind it out, playoff style of basketball all year.

Warriors have no one to dump it in down low, when their outside shots aren't falling.

jerellh528
05-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Warriors for sure.

Memphis plays a grind it out, playoff style of basketball all year.

Warriors have no one to dump it in down low, when their outside shots aren't falling.

I still think the warriors have a great chance to win. It would be something though, to see their historic season go to waste. I think most people thought if the Spurs weren't around that gs wouldn't have much of a problem advancing to the finals

NYKnickFanatic
05-11-2015, 04:49 PM
I still think the warriors have a great chance to win. It would be something though, to see their historic season go to waste. I think most people thought if the Spurs weren't around that gs wouldn't have much of a problem advancing to the finals

Don't get me wrong, I am not counting them out...yet.

But if they lose tonight and go down 3-1, it's over.

IKnowHoops
05-12-2015, 12:55 AM
I'm very torn on this right now. Its a coin flip for all three to me. As long as Lebron plays this poorly offensively, the Bulls can beat them. But thats also the good thing is that the Bulls can only beat them if Lebron continues to play this poorly. If Kyrie can get right at any point, then Bron can keep playing poorly and they can still win. But if Kyrie stays hurt, and Bron keeps playing poorly, its going to be a super hard series for the Cavs to pull out.

Warriors have a similar problem with Curry playing poorly. If he balls they win, if not they loose. A little more cut and dry because he doesn't effect the game in as many ways as Bron. Bron still getting 14 reb and 8 asst. Where as Curry isn't going to come close to doing all that. They need Curry to go off scoring the ball, nothing else matters.

I want the Wizards to win because that will be an easier match for the Cavs. Not really sure here why one team is winning over the other...other than just one team out playing the other team. To bad Wall is hurt.

Wouldn't put money on any of these series.

Mave1002
05-12-2015, 01:32 AM
The Cavs could implode. Everywhere LBJ goes, there will always be internal issues.

Blatt almost cost the game blah blah blah.

lol, please
05-12-2015, 01:52 PM
The Cavs could implode. Everywhere LBJ goes, there will always be internal issues.

Blatt almost cost the game blah blah blah.

No kidding. A cancer basically.

IKnowHoops
05-12-2015, 02:28 PM

To other teams trying to beat him.

FraziersKnicks
05-12-2015, 10:05 PM

A buzzer beater in game 4 and a 38/12/6/4/3 zero turnover performance in game 5 to give the Cavs the 3-2 lead. Keep making yourself look stupid though. It's funny :laugh2:

Chronz
05-14-2015, 01:12 PM
A buzzer beater in game 4 and a 38/12/6/4/3 zero turnover performance in game 5 to give the Cavs the 3-2 lead. Keep making yourself look stupid though. It's funny :laugh2:

He was having one of those "joke" assessments he likes to go on before a rampant winning streak of serious analysis.

koreancabbage
05-14-2015, 02:53 PM

talking about yourself in the PSD forum, yup, pretty much.

Vee-Rex
05-14-2015, 03:08 PM
Obviously the Cavaliers, they are finally getting exposed. Warriors will be fine, Hawks are 50/50

:laugh:

I seem to recall someone saying the Cavs were a first round exit, but have no shot at making it out the 2nd round if they luckily made it there.

Your thoughts good sir?

curtcocaine
05-14-2015, 03:18 PM
You guys should be thanking LOL he gives you guys someone to debate with. He also makes good points............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........sometimes

Scoots
05-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Good lord.

lol, please
05-14-2015, 06:07 PM
[emoji23]

I seem to recall someone saying the Cavs were a first round exit, but have no shot at making it out the 2nd round if they luckily made it there.

Your thoughts good sir?
Bulls will be advancing, don't go hiding when the series is over

Vee-Rex
05-14-2015, 10:33 PM
bulls will be advancing, don't go hiding when the series is over

your thoughts good sir?

lol, please
05-14-2015, 10:59 PM
your thoughts good sir?
Bulls imploded, the better team lost the series. :)

Raps18-19 Champ
05-15-2015, 12:47 AM
I change my answer to the Warriors.

vics
05-15-2015, 12:53 AM
Bulls imploded, the better team lost the series. :)

Very funny good sir..

LakersIn5
05-15-2015, 01:44 AM
Damn rockets force a game 7

SF8
05-15-2015, 03:15 AM
Why did you leave out the Rockets?

Um because their playing the Clippers? You do realize that CP3 is scared of the Conference Finals and always chokes in the 2nd rd so he can get more vacation time right?

lol, please
05-17-2015, 10:10 PM

Poor rockets
[emoji23]

torocan
05-18-2015, 11:16 AM
And suddenly this thread seems very ironic...

yinbin
05-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Who is going to have the hardest time advancing past this current series? http://financehotela.com/yellow/images/113.gifhttp://loanwebfast.com/green/images/42.gif

Minimal
05-18-2015, 04:26 PM
It happens to be none of them.

brandt
05-18-2015, 08:19 PM
easily the rockets...they are terrible.
Yeah I agree. they are awful especially after coming back to beat a pretty good clippers team after being down 3 to 1. Lol!!!!!

nastynice
05-18-2015, 08:23 PM
And suddenly this thread seems very ironic...

lol, exactly what I was thinking. All 4 teams riding a 3 game winning streak into the conference finals