PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Wins It All?

RocketLoc80
05-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Ok hear me out this is not a troll thread at all this an honest question. Who ís the favorite out of the 8 remaining teams and whp does everybody think ultimately wins it all and why? And side give me a finals prediction and how many games?

rockets-fan
05-09-2015, 08:58 AM
GSW over the Bulls in 6 games

JasonJohnHorn
05-09-2015, 08:59 AM
I'm pulling for the Clippers and I think they have a legit shot, but I'm inclined to put my money on the Warriors.

If its the Clip vs. Warriors in the WCF; that will be the NBA finals in my eyes. Who every comes out of the East will take a couple of games, and maybe even push it to 7, but I expect a 5 or 6 game finals barring injury.

rockets-fan
05-09-2015, 09:00 AM
As to why...well they are the most balanced team I've seen maybe since the early dynasty Spurs and have an MVP that can take over at will. I just can't see them not winning it this year

Dade County
05-09-2015, 09:40 AM
1st: Lbj

If Lbj wants to win, he can win it all... But he has to put away the business side of him and strictly focus on the basketball player within him.

2nd: Golden State

This team can win it all, since the Spurs are out of it (& Lbj isn't on the HEAT). I just hope Kerr and his coaching staff, can keep this team focus one game at a time. They have to setup more of there roll players.

3rd: Houston

I really don't like this team lol... But if they come out the west and face any team but the Cav's, I think they can win it all in 6 games.

Yeah, they lost to the Clippers last night, but so what... The owner payed 2bill for his team, so I can see the league stretching out this series to 7 games (even if Cp3 hamstring keeps him out another game or two).

4th: Bulls

For NBA League reasons, I can see this team making it to the Final's. Once there anything can happen, but I don't favor them against Golden State.

5th: Clippers

They are a good team, but they just don't have a championship roster.

I don't see Grizz, Atl, or the Wizards making it to the Final's.

Final's Pick:

Golden State vs Bulls (because i think the league wants Rose and that market in the Final's)... It might be there last chance in awhile.

Or Houston vs Bulls

What could have been if Mj didn't leave for that year & a half.

archdevil84
05-09-2015, 09:59 AM

If Lbj wants to win, he can win it all... But he has to put away the business side of him and strictly focus on the basketball player within him.

This team can win it all, since the Spurs are out of it (& Lbj isn't on the HEAT). I just hope Kerr and his coaching staff, can keep this team focus one game at a time. They have to setup more of there roll players.

I really don't like this team lol... But if they come out the west and face any team but the Cav's, I think they can win it all in 6 games.

Yeah, they lost to the Clippers last night, but so what... The owner payed 2bill for his team, so I can see the league stretching out this series to 7 games (even if Cp3 hamstring keeps him out another game or two).

For NBA League reasons, I can see this team making it to the Final's. Once there anything can happen, but I don't favor them against Golden State.

Final's Pick:

Golden State vs Bulls (because i think the league wants Rose and that market in the Final's)... It might be there last chance in awhile.

Or Houston vs Bulls

if these two teams would be the NBA finals teams i would retire from basketball. i hate them so much

matt800
05-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Grizzlies.

I see LAC and GS as a little worse than MEM.

The other teams another level down. If cp3 can't play well then LAC is in this level too.

cmellofan15
05-09-2015, 10:37 AM
realistically probably gsw, especially if they beat memphis in 6 or less. but personally i've been pulling for the clippers this playoffs and I'd like to see those guys get a ring.

Cal827
05-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Grizzlies over Bulls

InRoseWeTrust
05-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Final's Pick:

Or Houston vs Bulls

They've sure got a funny way of showing that...

Jarvo
05-09-2015, 12:02 PM
My Finals prediction this year was My Spurs Vs Bulls in The Finals, So since The Spurs got eliminated I'm going with Bulls Vs Grizz or GSW with The Bulls winning it all. Won't be mad with either team winning it all but would love for Rose and Butler to get a ring.

TC9415
05-09-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm really hoping the Grizz can win, but I'm thinking it will be Houston...hopefully (I hate LAC).

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Warriors or clippers.

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-09-2015, 12:35 PM
If we manage to put Lebron away I'm expecting nothing less than a championship. This mother****er has been a nightmare to the Bulls and in all honesty, there's no other team that really scares me more than this 1 individual player not even the Warriors.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Am I the only one who feels like the clippers are due for a huge run? I feel like they're a better team than most people give them credit for.

RocketLoc80
05-09-2015, 06:45 PM
I hoping for the Warriors or Clippers to win it all

Saddletramp
05-09-2015, 07:05 PM
Been saying it for months (although I added in the Spurs a month or so ago): GS and Cle.

jerellh528
05-09-2015, 07:18 PM

Final's Pick:

Or Houston vs Bulls

Agree on your #1. Lebron is like a coiled cobra, waiting to unleash his full power on these sacrificial teams. The rest of his career losing besides his two rings were simply because he was too much into the business side of things

TylerSL
05-10-2015, 12:33 AM
At this point I'd like to see Golden State or Memphis win. A title for Golden State would be huge and Steph Curry would instantly become a Warrior legend if that were to happen. As for Memphis, I think it would be nice for them to finally break through and win. They've been scratching and clawing for 5 years now and a title now would be a big payoff for them.

So whoever wins that series I'm pulling for the rest of the way.

As for a prediction, my head is telling me the Finals is going to be Warriors/Cavaliers and if that were to happen I would say what I said in the "Playoff Predictions" thread, Warriors win in 5.

Sactown
05-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Agree on your #1. Lebron is like a coiled cobra, waiting to unleash his full power on these sacrificial teams. The rest of his career losing besides his two rings were simply because he was too much into the business side of things

I love how you put "besides two rings" as if they're a dime a dozen , 3 teams have won 13 of the past 15 seasons... That leaves 2 rings between the rest of the 29 teams in the league...

Should we call everyone in MJs era "career losers" because MJ shut down over a decade? Or Anyone who played the Celtics in their era?

Clippersfan86
05-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Wade the Clippers don't have the roster lol? They have two top 5 playoff performers so far on the team.

PowerHouse
05-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Clippers vs Bulls with the Clippers winning. I used to think Warriors but they have showed me so far these playoffs that they are just a jump shooting team with no toughness. Not the best formula to have for playoff success.