PDA

View Full Version : Free Agency: Who moves teams?

FriedTofuz
05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I apologize if this thread is pre-mature but I just wanted to hear what people think about the upcoming class of free agents and where they will move to.

My guess is Aldrige and Gasol stay with their team.
Rondo to the Lakers ( unfortunately) That's all I got.

Tony_Starks
05-01-2015, 06:32 PM
Aldridge is gone, may feel Blazers have hit their ceiling. Love is gone. Jimmy Buckets and Kawhi stay. Dragic gone. Monroe gone. Gasol gone. Divvy those guys up between the Heat, Mavs, Knicks, and Lakers.....

Slug3
05-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Aldridge is gone, may feel Blazers have hit their ceiling. Love is gone. Jimmy Buckets and Kawhi stay. Dragic gone. Monroe gone. Gasol gone. Divvy those guys up between the Heat, Mavs, Knicks, and Lakers.....

Uh if Dragic leaves we really cant get anyone as all we really might have is the MLE. But I dont think Dragic leaves. I think it would be between us, LA and NY. LA I think knows it could get a cheaper PG in Rondo and I think Dragic would like the situation a little better in Miami than NY.

JNA17
05-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Way too early for this thread. Should ask this at least after the lottery or after the Finals are over.

sep11ie
05-01-2015, 06:56 PM
It must be nice to be on a team that can't make the playoffs so you can think of free agency so early...

FriedTofuz
05-01-2015, 06:58 PM
It must be nice to be on a team that can't make the playoffs so you can think of free agency so early...

LOL you're right. My team got swept so it's kind of sad. I was thinking ahead hearing all these rumors about rondo and aldrige.