PDA

View Full Version : Potential Dynasty? Durant to the Dubs

lol, please
05-01-2015, 06:17 PM
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/01/klay-thompsons-dad-heard-it-on-good-authority-warriors-would-go-hard-after-kevin-durant/

I will be the first to buy FlashBolt a Durant Warriors jersey.

How good can the Warriors be with Durant in the lineup?

Curry/Klay/Durant/Green/Bogut

LakersIn5
05-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Draymond most likely would get an 8 digit annual salary. Same with klay and curry then durant would want 20+ i dont think warriors would be able to pay them that, even if they are able to i dont think they would

IKnowHoops
05-01-2015, 06:25 PM
I'd expect them to win the whole thing if no other team made a change.

lol, please
05-01-2015, 06:27 PM
Honestly in a perfect world in my eyes Pistons overpay Green and Lee takes a hometown discount. Curry/Klay/Durant/Lee/Kuzmic :faint:

2-ONE-5
05-01-2015, 07:21 PM
every single team in the league will go hard after him. Also since when is someone elses dad a legit source?

FraziersKnicks
05-01-2015, 07:24 PM
every single team in the league will go hard after him. Also since when is someone elses dad a legit source?

Since it's to do with the Warriors obviously :rolleyes:

HandsOnTheWheel
05-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Lol.

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't want this to happen.

bgdreton
05-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Your high bro why not. If they could grab LeBron while at it I'd be all for it.

tredigs
05-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Honestly in a perfect world in my eyes Pistons overpay Green and Lee takes a hometown discount. Curry/Klay/Durant/Lee/Kuzmic :faint:

Wouldn't come out of the West.

numba1CHANGsta
05-01-2015, 10:30 PM
They can't afford KD unless they let Green go

I still think KD will either stay in OKC, or go to WAS

JNA17
05-01-2015, 11:04 PM
They would have to let Draymond Green go and possibly others to make it happen.

Would be very difficult for them to pull off.

PowerHouse
05-01-2015, 11:21 PM
Wouldnt they already have a potential dynasty if they just keep Curry/Thompson/Green together and just build around with good role players?

soonabooma
05-01-2015, 11:49 PM
That wouldn't be an upgrade for Durant. A healthy Thunder team would be favored to beat anybody in a series.

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 11:57 PM
That wouldn't be an upgrade for Durant. A healthy Thunder team would be favored to beat anybody in a series.

Yeah! They have Durant! and Westbrook! and Ibaka! and.....

Cal827
05-02-2015, 12:02 AM

Westbrook
Durant
Ibaka
Kanter

Get any sort of SG and that starting 5 looks pretty horrifying when fully healthy.

Kanter is a very good offensive C, and while he's bad defensively, Ibaka can cover some of the issues.... Also, they should go grab Perkins to back up :laugh2:

Htownballa1622
05-02-2015, 12:14 AM
Durant is coming to Houston. :smoking:

LakersIn5
05-02-2015, 12:27 AM
And they have made the wcf in 4 of the last 5 years. How bout the warriors? Would have been 5 of 6 but kd played only 29 games

soonabooma
05-02-2015, 12:40 AM
Thunder are deeper than they've ever been. Durant and Westbrook are the best duo in the league,

soonabooma
05-02-2015, 12:41 AM
And Serge is a beast. We just upgraded to a better basketball coach, we just need to be healthy.

ThaDubs
05-02-2015, 10:07 AM
And they have made the wcf in 4 of the last 5 years. How bout the warriors? Would have been 5 of 6 but kd played only 29 games

That was back when they had Harden and when Ibaka wasn't a soft jump shooter. Back when they had a raw bench and back when Westbrook didn't have a near 40% usage rate despite shooting horrific percentages from the field.

j-bay
05-02-2015, 11:36 AM
So it's now
OKC
Washington
GSW

Yeah I know OKC and GS are better, but there are other factors.

KnicksorBust
05-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Durant is wired like Duncan and would never leave ?

Sly Guy
05-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Durant is wired like Duncan and would never leave ?

duncan also won in his rookie year

beasted86
05-02-2015, 02:43 PM
I feel like most the writers on Pro Basketball Talk are in the gossip business rather than actual sports journalism.

As I read that article I couldn't help the feeling of déjà vu from that Scarface scene where he's like "if we're short, I hit the streets... make a couple moves... a mil here, a mil there.... no problem"

Did they forget Harrison Barnes has a cap hold? With the recent as of April 2016 cap projection of $89M by the NBA sent out to its teams, that puts the max contract for Durant at $26.7M. If the Warriors are "going hard" after Durant like their "source" says, it's not via this imaginative free agency gossip.

It's a combination of trade pieces most likely starting with Barnes and Green, and draft picks, but ultimately hinges on Barnes having a break out year this coming season.

Honestly this is lazy journalism that shouldn't be discussed. Every year some weak journalist or blogger floats the idea of one of the hottest teams in the NBA magically clearing a ton of cap space or trading crap for a superstar. Didn't a couple years ago they suggest if LeBron couldn't win a title with Miami that the Clippers could somehow afford Paul + Blake + Jordan + LeBron all under the cap.... They didn't even need a trade.... just hit the streets, make a couple moves.....

You see where I'm going, LOL.

beasted86
05-02-2015, 02:46 PM
duncan also won in his rookie year

A championship? No he didn't.

basch152
05-02-2015, 03:26 PM

You must be high. They were never even remotely close to what the warriors were this year. And that was when they had harden leading the bench...

An with Durant on the Warriors they could possibly push to break that 72 games record...

But yeah, apparently the Thunder are a better option for durant.

Warriors without Durant - 67 wins - with Durant ??

Thunder without Durant - 45 - with Durant - 60 tops

Dade County
05-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Hopefully the comments about this thread mirrors the negativity when Lbj & Bosh came to the HEAT.

And hopefully, everyone that had something negative to say about that is saying the same negative things for this thread topic.

Bless

rockets-fan
05-02-2015, 04:26 PM
I'd think KD would stay in OKC or go back home to Washington and play with Wall and Beal.

IMO the best bet places he ends up on:

OKC- dude seems happy there and wants to build history for OKC

Washington- Home sweet home, doesn't hurt that Wall and beal are there.

Warriors- if they have the cap room, best place for him period. Steph, KD, and Clay? Just unstoppable.

Houston- this is Jalen Roses prediction too. Loves Harden and they are still super close and he played in Texas for college, really really long shot but better shot at him than LA or Toronto IMO

rockets-fan
05-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Hopefully the comments about this thread mirrors the negativity when Lbj & Bosh came to the HEAT.

And hopefully, everyone that had something negative to say about that is saying the same negative things for this thread topic.

Bless

They won't, for some reason people (myself included) seem to find every excuse to hate Lebron and not KD if this were to happen.

lol, please
05-02-2015, 05:03 PM

Bless
Just stop. Please tell me how it's the same thing

j-bay
05-02-2015, 05:08 PM
I'd think KD would stay in OKC or go back home to Washington and play with Wall and Beal.

IMO the best bet places he ends up on:

OKC- dude seems happy there and wants to build history for OKC

Washington- Home sweet home, doesn't hurt that Wall and beal are there.

Warriors- if they have the cap room, best place for him period. Steph, KD, and Clay? Just unstoppable.

Houston- this is Jalen Roses prediction too. Loves Harden and they are still super close and he played in Texas for college, really really long shot but better shot at him than LA or Toronto IMO

I'm sure KD's mom and friends will try and bring him back to DC.

sep11ie
05-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Well, if a players dad says it it HAS to be true.

lincecum=future
05-02-2015, 06:41 PM

So your perfect world is one where the Warriors become a worse team?

Sly Guy
05-02-2015, 08:15 PM
A championship? No he didn't.

he won with robinson, iirc......(?)

but you are right, he won the next year in 99'

Mr.B
05-02-2015, 08:20 PM
They would definitely have to let Green go and pretty much every free agent not named Curry and Klay Thompson. Their team would basically consist of Curry, Klay, Durant and a bunch of spares or vets on 1 year league min deals chasing a ring. I wouldn't expect much defense but if any team could outscore their way to a title it would be that one.

FlashBolt
05-02-2015, 11:05 PM
I honestly think he's going to the Wizards. Unless we make some huge changes this season (MARC GASOL I AM LOOKING AT YOU), this is not going to be good for us.

kobe4thewinbang
05-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Durant would never get the ball...

lol, please
05-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Durant would never get the ball...
Why? Dubs ball movement is excellent

tredigs
05-03-2015, 04:06 AM
Love Durant, but would never want him on GS. That's a cowards mindset. Stack the deck? No thanks.

I like how the league is shaping up as is.

Saddletramp
05-03-2015, 04:49 AM
I feel like most the writers on Pro Basketball Talk are in the gossip business rather than actual sports journalism.

As I read that article I couldn't help the feeling of déjà vu from that Scarface scene where he's like "if we're short, I hit the streets... make a couple moves... a mil here, a mil there.... no problem"

Did they forget Harrison Barnes has a cap hold? With the recent as of April 2016 cap projection of $89M by the NBA sent out to its teams, that puts the max contract for Durant at $26.7M. If the Warriors are "going hard" after Durant like their "source" says, it's not via this imaginative free agency gossip.

It's a combination of trade pieces most likely starting with Barnes and Green, and draft picks, but ultimately hinges on Barnes having a break out year this coming season.

Honestly this is lazy journalism that shouldn't be discussed. Every year some weak journalist or blogger floats the idea of one of the hottest teams in the NBA magically clearing a ton of cap space or trading crap for a superstar. Didn't a couple years ago they suggest if LeBron couldn't win a title with Miami that the Clippers could somehow afford Paul + Blake + Jordan + LeBron all under the cap.... They didn't even need a trade.... just hit the streets, make a couple moves.....

You see where I'm going, LOL.

It's funny; one of those "Say garbage and then ignore the replies" guys a month ago was railing on the Rockets for this and for that and said that the Rockets dissed Asik by benching him in favor of Howard to which I used the KD to Warriors example and how GS would kick Barnes to the curb by way of the bench or trade. No matter how much a team likes a player, if they can upgrade, they will. I used that exact scenario, lol. Speaking of lol......

That Warriors squad with CurryKlayKD would be better than those Heat teams as long they got a serviceable, cheap big guy or two. It's KD chasing rings, which LeBron was crucified for.

SF8
05-03-2015, 05:41 AM
All that article says is that the Warriors will go hard after Durant in 2016.

I think all 30 teams in the NBA go hard after Durant in 2016.

Red_Pill
05-03-2015, 07:52 AM
That was back when they had Harden and when Ibaka wasn't a soft jump shooter. Back when they had a raw bench and back when Westbrook didn't have a near 40% usage rate despite shooting horrific percentages from the field.

We had Harden last year? Didn't know that. Ibaka was shooting jumpshots the entire time. He's just become more proficient at them. We're deeper now, and when we're healthy, we will be one of the top teams in the league.

Red_Pill
05-03-2015, 08:00 AM
I honestly think he's going to the Wizards. Unless we make some huge changes this season (MARC GASOL I AM LOOKING AT YOU), this is not going to be good for us.

He would be foolish too. John Wall is a downgrade from Westbrook, Beal is a decent shooter, Pierce is going to be useless then. What else are they going to be working with? And then there's Randy Whitman...he's worse than Scott Brooks.

The only upside for Durant is that it should be easier to get out of the East.

j-bay
05-03-2015, 09:08 AM
He would be foolish too. John Wall is a downgrade from Westbrook, Beal is a decent shooter, Pierce is going to be useless then. What else are they going to be working with? And then there's Randy Whitman...he's worse than Scott Brooks.

It is true Wall is a downgrade from Wall shooting wise. However unlike Westbrook, Wall will give KD the ball more. Sometimes I think Durant gets a little bit pissed at Westbrook. Beal suffered multiple injuries this year, however is getting back to his old self. Pierce I thing will retire, but don't call him done yet. I remember people said he didn't have anything left when the Wizards signed him and he did. Wittman I agree with.

beasted86
05-03-2015, 10:23 AM
It is true Wall is a downgrade from Wall shooting wise. However unlike Westbrook, Wall will give KD the ball more. Sometimes I think Durant gets a little bit pissed at Westbrook. Beal suffered multiple injuries this year, however is getting back to his old self. Pierce I thing will retire, but don't call him done yet. I remember people said he didn't have anything left when the Wizards signed him and he did. Wittman I agree with.

That front court on the Wizards looks pretty old by now. I cant imagine what they will look like by late spring next year that would make Durant think these guys will still be effective for 3-4 more years. Nene will by 33 this year fall and Gooden is a rotation player at 33 this year.

They need to make some trades next year to bring in younger guys to the PF spot to attract Durant. Gortat is still effective at 30 but has no backup, especially when Nene is injured so much and is their only other shot blocker. Wall, Beal, and Gortat is a decent package to start with in a free agency pitch, but they really need that 4th guy.

Mr.B
05-03-2015, 11:52 AM

He's also from the Washington area so he would be close to home. Not too many players actually choose to play in the city they grew up in though. It almost always comes down to the almighty dollar. If OKC is willing to max him out I don't really see KD leaving the Thunder.

j-bay
05-03-2015, 12:03 PM
That front court on the Wizards looks pretty old by now. I cant imagine what they will look like by late spring next year that would make Durant think these guys will still be effective for 3-4 more years. Nene will by 33 this year fall and Gooden is a rotation player at 33 this year.

They need to make some trades next year to bring in younger guys to the PF spot to attract Durant. Gortat is still effective at 30 but has no backup, especially when Nene is injured so much and is their only other shot blocker. Wall, Beal, and Gortat is a decent package to start with in a free agency pitch, but they really need that 4th guy.

Nene will be gone. 13 mill will come off the cap. Another factor is Otto Porter. He has really developed under Pierce's wing the last few months. I think if he continues to develop the way he is doing now, that otto could put up 10-13 ppg and could be a great 6th man if Durant comes in.

beasted86
05-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Nene will be gone. 13 mill will come off the cap. Another factor is Otto Porter. He has really developed under Pierce's wing the last few months. I think if he continues to develop the way he is doing now, that otto could put up 10-13 ppg and could be a great 6th man if Durant comes in.

Wall, Beal, Gortat and Porter is a weak pitch. No better than Westbrook, Ibaka, Kanter and Waiters.

They better add that fourth guy or something else when you're offering less money. If Wizards just sit on their hands this summer I think they will be out of the running.

lol, please
05-03-2015, 02:04 PM
It's funny; one of those "Say garbage and then ignore the replies" guys a month ago was railing on the Rockets for this and for that and said that the Rockets dissed Asik by benching him in favor of Howard to which I used the KD to Warriors example and how GS would kick Barnes to the curb by way of the bench or trade. No matter how much a team likes a player, if they can upgrade, they will. I used that exact scenario, lol. Speaking of lol......

That Warriors squad with CurryKlayKD would be better than those Heat teams as long they got a serviceable, cheap big guy or two. It's KD chasing rings, which LeBron was crucified for.
Durant is looking out for himself career wise and the warriors are an appealing team to play with, not sure why you compare that to lebron chasing rings

Saddletramp
05-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Durant is looking out for himself career wise and the warriors are an appealing team to play with, not sure why you compare that to lebron chasing rings

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?

LeBron wasn't "looking out for himself career wise"? The Heat weren't "an appealing team to play with"? KD wouldn't be "chasing rings"? Just awful, bro. Even for your..........standards.

tredigs
05-03-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah... lol,please not making any sense.

My thoughts on this thread are "who cares - it's over a year away and it's playoffs right now" and "no thanks". I like KD, but I'd prefer him stay with the Thunder.

sep11ie
05-03-2015, 03:02 PM
Typical garbage post by the worst poster on PSD.

bleedprple&gold
05-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Pretty much every team is going to want Durant. Why is this news?

lol, please
05-03-2015, 03:30 PM
HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT?

LeBron wasn't "looking out for himself career wise"? The Heat weren't "an appealing team to play with"? KD wouldn't be "chasing rings"? Just awful, bro. Even for your..........standards.
Lebron refused to wait for Cleveland to build around him. It takes time. Durant getting picked up by an already complete contender in the warriors is not the same as lebron trying to build a super team in Cleveland or Dwight attempting similar in la. Miami was appealing before Bosh and LeBron got there? I don't remember that being the case at all to be honest.

Saddletramp
05-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Lebron refused to wait for Cleveland to build around him. It takes time.
He was there SEVEN YEARS

Durant getting picked up by an already complete contender in the warriors is not the same as lebron trying to build a super team in Cleveland
It's not? LOL.

or Dwight attempting similar in la.
Dwight was traded there, chucko.

Miami was appealing before Bosh and LeBron got there? I don't remember that being the case at all to be honest.
Wade, Riley, plethora of cap space, South Beach, championship a few years prior.

Stop making up stuff. Stop arguing nonsensical points. Stop posting. Stop.

Scoots
05-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Dynasty ... more like "die nasty" if Presti loses Durant.

lol, please
05-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Dynasty ... more like "die nasty" if Presti loses Durant.

Maybe, but you never know. Don't forget how the sky was falling for half the Dubs fans when Lacob sent Monta to the Bucks.

tredigs
05-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Maybe, but you never know. Don't forget how the sky was falling for half the Dubs fans when Lacob sent Monta to the Bucks.
The idiots.

Your "Lebron was ring chasing but KD wouldn't be" comment still makes no sense after your explanation. You're saying KD wouldn't be ring chasing BECAUSE he is joining a team that is already a contender. That makes... absolutely no sense. Your hate is blinding you.

lol, please
05-03-2015, 06:11 PM
The idiots.

Your "Lebron was ring chasing but KD wouldn't be" comment still makes no sense after your explanation. You're saying KD wouldn't be ring chasing BECAUSE he is joining a team that is already a contender. That makes... absolutely no sense. Your hate is blinding you.
I don't think it's the same thing. A healthy OKC team is a contender in itself so it's not like the cavs situation, and Durant doesn't have quesionable leadership or teammate qualities like lebron did so what is Durant running from? Lebron was running from the challenge of winning with Cleveland. As Jodran said, "we wanted to beat those guys not join up with them."

A group of star players aren't trying to build a super team by joining with the Warriors, the warriors are a good team that might get better with another elite addition.

So, every time a good player gets on a contending team that might be better than his previous team it's ring chasing? You really see no distinction when we analyze the context of each situation?

MonroeFAN
05-03-2015, 06:15 PM
The dubs currently have a potential dynasty already. I wouldn't do a damn thing with that roster.

This would be really stupid if you ask me, all it does it take the ball out of their star players hands. They can get it done on their own.

"If it ain't broke don't fix it".

JustinTime
05-03-2015, 06:35 PM
Durant to the Wizards is looking more and more likely these days. I remember when us Raptors fans thought we had a chance haha (myself not included).

Corey
05-03-2015, 06:54 PM

Thunder's highest win total with their core was 60.

Golden State won 67 with the best offense and defense in the league this year.

Nope.

Saddletramp
05-03-2015, 09:02 PM
I don't think it's the same thing. A healthy OKC team is a contender in itself so it's not like the cavs situation,

So why would.............

and Durant doesn't have quesionable leadership

wait, Lebron........

or teammate qualities like lebron did so what is Durant running from?

But LeBron wasn't running because of............

Lebron was running from the challenge of winning with Cleveland.

We was leaving a crappily led........

As Jodran said, "we wanted to beat those guys not join up with them."

But wouldn't Durant be...............

A group of star players aren't trying to build a super team by joining with the Warriors, the warriors are a good team that might get better with another elite addition.

The Warriors have built a solid team, more solid then the Thunder ever had and waaaaaay more than LeBron ever had in Cleveland. Kudos to the GS FO but it also took a lot of luck with guys panning out and guys signing for cheaper than they could get elsewhere. And that "super team" had three guys with fillers. The Warriors already have a complete team.

So, every time a good player gets on a contending team that might be better than his previous team it's ring chasing? You really see no distinction when we analyze the context of each situation?

This is no less ring chasing than The Heat situation. In fact, it's more so. They already have a complete team with depth. But "ring chasing" isn't really an apt term for guys like LeBron or Durant. It's more a term for guys like James Jones or even Shane Battier. And stop talking about context. You keep misrepresenting "context" and it's annoying.

I know the Warriors would have to trim a bit of salary to make it work, but Curry, Klay and Bogut (unless he's replaced by another quality C) wouldn't be moved. And, if they had to, they'd trade Green, Iggy, and/or Barnes to a team or in a three way deal for pennies in the dollar for a quality PF still on a rookie deal next year.

Curry/Klay/Durant/???/Bogut?

The problem is, it's not till next year, so Curry will be one year closer to getting paid, Bogut might be done and Green might actually be a contract year guy and have his value plummet. Who knows. Maybe Lee stays for a cheaper contract because his last contract was fat and he loves the area and I'm sure more guys will line up to sign for cheap to chase rings.

Cal827
05-03-2015, 09:53 PM
To be fair, this thread could be

Potential Dynasty, Durant to the (insert team here)

:laugh2:

j-bay
05-03-2015, 10:09 PM
To be fair, this thread could be
Potential Dynasty, Durant to the (insert team here)

:laugh2:

I mean I feel like you can take out a lot of teams for multiple reasons, and you would probably be stuck with only 4-5 teams.

Verbal Christ
05-03-2015, 10:17 PM
"Someone else's dad" -- legit source. Comedy! :laugh:

BKLYNpigeon
05-03-2015, 10:23 PM
doubt it happens.

lol, please
05-04-2015, 05:02 PM
doubt it happens.
Why?

2-ONE-5
05-05-2015, 01:22 PM
Why?

maybe bcuz its not a legit rumor?

Scoots
05-05-2015, 02:25 PM
maybe bcuz its not a legit rumor?

This sentence makes no sense. A rumor is by definition unverified and unverifiable and therefore is never "legit".

In this case Mychal Thompson, father of Klay Thompson and color guy for the Lakers is the one who got it started in an interview and he said he "knew" things. As rumors go, that's about as "legit" as you can get :)

lol, please
05-05-2015, 03:48 PM
This sentence makes no sense. A rumor is by definition unverified and unverifiable and therefore is never "legit".

In this case Mychal Thompson, father of Klay Thompson and color guy for the Lakers is the one who got it started in an interview and he said he "knew" things. As rumors go, that's about as "legit" as you can get :)
Well said.

2-ONE-5
05-05-2015, 03:50 PM

should have said source but you all still got the point.

still a bs rumor based on wishful thinking.

Cal827
05-05-2015, 11:21 PM
I mean I feel like you can take out a lot of teams for multiple reasons, and you would probably be stuck with only 4-5 teams.

.... I guess you have a point.

and the reality, is that he's probably going to one of two teams: He's either gonna stay in OKC, or you're going to be really, really happy next off-season :laugh2:

lol, please
05-06-2015, 12:02 AM
I just want to know who the offense would run through. I am ok with Steph getting less shot attempts if it means Durant going off.

lol, please
06-17-2015, 03:50 PM
Man, if we get Durant now..... REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:

raiderposting
06-17-2015, 03:52 PM

if yall get durant and keep draymond+curry as your core then yall are winning at least 4 straight with that team....dead serious.

BKLYNpigeon
06-17-2015, 04:00 PM
As much as I would love Durant on the Warriors. Financials aside, I just don't know where you find an extra 20 shots for him.

lol, please
06-17-2015, 04:21 PM
if yall get durant and keep draymond+curry as your core then yall are winning at least 4 straight with that team....dead serious.

You're getting me fired up!!!!!!

Scoots
06-17-2015, 04:34 PM
LOLP started the rumor and is the only one talking about it. Sure it would be nice to have Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Davis ... but it's never ever ever going to happen :)

KnicksorBust
06-17-2015, 04:36 PM

Lol trolling. Wins the chip and bumps a rumor of his team getting durant. :rolleyes:

bucketss
06-17-2015, 04:39 PM

wouldn't he a frontrunner if he went there? or is it bad only when lebron does it?

futureman
06-17-2015, 05:27 PM
Here's hoping they suck in 2017 when they will be forking out an unprotected Draft pick.

papipapsmanny
06-17-2015, 06:19 PM
KD is staying in OKC or going to the Wizards.... that's really it

goingfor28
06-17-2015, 08:00 PM
How is this still open?

j-bay
06-17-2015, 08:21 PM
No way the can get KD without losing key players.

Mave1002
06-17-2015, 09:30 PM
All that article says is that the Warriors will go hard after Durant in 2016.

I think all 30 teams in the NBA go hard after Durant in 2016.

Darkhorse.

Super.
06-17-2015, 09:33 PM
This is ****ing idiotic

sf-fanatic
06-18-2015, 02:15 AM
This would be funny

Gonna have to wait until Iggy and Bogut's contract expire though. Lee is gone this offseason.

Curry
Klay
Barnes
KD
Green

lol, please
06-18-2015, 02:33 AM
This would be funny

Gonna have to wait until Iggy and Bogut's contract expire though. Lee is gone this offseason.

Curry
Klay
Barnes
KD
Green

Gonna have to run with a legit big most of the time, though it depends on the match up, so that would be Ezeli or Kuzmic.

Curry
Klay
Green
KD
Ezeli

Barnes is the 6th man with heavy minutes

Raps18-19 Champ
06-18-2015, 02:53 AM
Lil B cursed Durant. If you want to win, don't sign him.

lol, please
06-18-2015, 05:33 PM
Lil B cursed Durant. If you want to win, don't sign him.
[emoji23]

lol, please
12-01-2015, 05:31 PM
KD is staying in OKC or going to the Wizards.... that's really it

Durant will be a Warrior.

blahblahyoutoo
12-01-2015, 06:36 PM
And Serge is a beast. We just upgraded to a better basketball coach, we just need to be healthy.

haven't been following OKC. what's up with that somewhat unimpressive record?

blahblahyoutoo
12-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Love Durant, but would never want him on GS. That's a cowards mindset. Stack the deck? No thanks.

I like how the league is shaping up as is.

respect for wanting parity in the league.
but probably easier to say since GS won last year ;)

5ass
12-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Durant will be a Warrior.

He's coming to the Magic. I have sources that have sources that have homemade BBQ sauces.

Scoots
12-01-2015, 07:58 PM
He's coming to the Magic. I have sources that have sources that have homemade BBQ sauces.

Sauce Castillo?

IKnowHoops
12-02-2015, 01:42 AM

Yeah its not the same.

Lebron went to make a great team.

Durant would be joining what is already quite possibly the greatest team of all time.

lol, please
12-02-2015, 03:37 PM

Please stop. He will be a warrior and you know it.