PDA

View Full Version : EC RD 1 Game 6: Bulls @ Bucks - 4/30 - 7:00 PM EST - TNT Bulls lead series 3-2

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Game: 6

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/221/thumbs/hj3gmh82w9hffmeh3fjm5h874.gif@http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/225/thumbs/22582752016.gif

Time: 7:00 PM EST

http://brookesbash.splashthat.com/img/events/45701/c.3a3.NBA-on-TNT.jpg

http://media.jrn.com/images/28101913-mjs_bradley_center-_nws-_sears-_3.jpg

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/221/thumbs/427.gif

C: Joakim Noah
PF: Pau Gasol
SF: Mike Dunleavy
SG: Jimmy Butler
PG: Derrick Rose

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/225/thumbs/22524402016.gif

C: Zaza Pachulia
PF: Ersan Ilyasova
SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
SG: Khris Middleton
PG: Michael Carter-Williams

LakersIn5
04-30-2015, 10:35 AM
Game 7!

torocan
04-30-2015, 11:44 AM
I think the Bulls win, but GO BUCKS!

I want a game 7..

lol, please
04-30-2015, 02:31 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?890317-April-30-2015-NBA-Playoffs

vBookie event is up!!

:dance:

lol, please
04-30-2015, 04:32 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?890329-May-2nd-2014-Mayweather-vs-Pacquiao-MGM-Grand-Las-Vegas-NV

Not game related, but posting for visibility. Fight vBookie event is up!!

LakersIn5
04-30-2015, 07:58 PM
Wow the bulls took the fun out of this game

zn23
04-30-2015, 08:01 PM
These are the real Bulls.

DaBear
04-30-2015, 08:08 PM
Stay classy Milwaukee. Be glad you got to this point

ChI_ShIzzLe
04-30-2015, 08:11 PM
It's Deer slaughter season in Milwaukee

LakersIn5
04-30-2015, 08:26 PM
I really really want pau to succeed and win another ring but not with the bulls. Im really torn. Im rooting for him but i want the bulls to lose to the cavs. This sucka

LakersIn5
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Bucks getting slaughtered. Its sad at first but now i just want the bulls to win as much as they can

northsider
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM
Man not going to lie but, I am glad we are absolutely destroying the Bucks right now.

zn23
04-30-2015, 09:07 PM
This is the kind of statement the Bulls needed to make heading into the 2nd round.

Drose is not killing the team, he's only take 14 shots. They're feeding Pau Gasol, which is the smart thing to do, and letting him make plays. Overall it's just a great performance by the Bulls.

DaBear
04-30-2015, 09:16 PM
Man not going to lie but, I am glad we are absolutely destroying the Bucks right now.

Yup. Especially with that douchebag Mayo.

Ezio
04-30-2015, 09:21 PM
They got destroyed

WOwolfOL
04-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Please hold em under 70

DaBear
04-30-2015, 09:26 PM
If the Bulls play like this against Cleveland, it's over.

LakersIn5
04-30-2015, 09:31 PM
No buck scored in double digits. Damn

bucketss
04-30-2015, 09:34 PM
now this is embarrassing.

chi-townlove1
04-30-2015, 09:34 PM
You haters seen enough of a statement?

zn23
04-30-2015, 09:35 PM
That was the best the Bulls played all season. I thought the series went like 2 games longer than it should have. The Bucks put up some fight, but they were just hopelessly overmatched here.

Bulls vs. Cavs is the series to look out for. I'm taking the Bulls in 6.

ChI_ShIzzLe
04-30-2015, 09:36 PM

Let's not start that now.

lol, please
04-30-2015, 09:36 PM
This Bulls squad can't be beaten in 7 games. Cavs go down in 5.

moonchild32
04-30-2015, 09:57 PM
https://vine.co/v/OJEAdadqvUL

this is a flagrant 1 or 2 ??

https://vine.co/v/e7neQHjgql6

And how did the refs manage to miss that?

ChI_ShIzzLe
04-30-2015, 10:08 PM
https://vine.co/v/OJEAdadqvUL

this is a flagrant 1 or 2 ??

https://vine.co/v/e7neQHjgql6

And how did the refs manage to miss that?

That was a push. It's a flagrant 1 if anything. Giannis came in like a free safety and straight shouldered him to the benched.

Shammyguy3
04-30-2015, 10:13 PM
That was a push. It's a flagrant 1 if anything. Giannis came in like a free safety and straight shouldered him to the benched.

ya, Giannis was completely out of the play. He came in WELL after MDJ released the ball, and completely shoved him while he was in a defensive position. Not only could MDJ have gotten hurt, but could you imagine if there was a fan that got knocked in the face or something on that play (imagine if it was a kid?)

Giannis was super frustrated, and let his emotions get the better of him. He should see a hefty fine .

moonchild32
04-30-2015, 10:26 PM
Punching other guys' throats is not basketball, it's some other sport

chi-townlove1
04-30-2015, 11:29 PM

Let's not start that now.

Not starting anything bud. Just making a statement, just like the Bulls did tonight. Shut everyone up who thinks the Bulls are "done".

cmellofan15
04-30-2015, 11:44 PM
This Bulls squad can't be beaten in 7 games. Cavs go down in 5.

Lmao you take the bandwagon all the way to Chicago?

Wade n Fade
05-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Not sure if Bucks or new WNBA expansion team?

kobe4thewinbang
05-01-2015, 01:33 AM
How do you go from winning two straight to losing by 54 at home?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
05-01-2015, 07:59 AM
Refs were blind. First the elbow to Mayo's throat from Gibson. That's should of been a 1 game suspension there. Then Dunleavy throat punches MCW. Then Dunleavy pushes Giannis to the floor. Of course we gonna counter punch. Dunleavy is a punk. He's known around the league getting into some cheap shots. Bulls don't have any class to begin with. Bet they run out of gas. I'd take my Bucks roster over Bulls roster next 5 years any day of the week. Glad I don't have to see Gasol squeal everytime someone breathes on him. He's a goon. Even Butler showing signs of cockiness. Thought he was better then that. Also Bulls fans singing "go bulls go" previous game in Milwaukee during national anthem. What's wrong with you people? Classless. Not a fan of LeBron but I hope he stomps you.

MonroeFAN
05-01-2015, 09:22 AM
You're blaming a 54 point loss on the refs?

What a meltdown you just had.

Vee-Rex
05-01-2015, 09:25 AM
I like the Cavs being the 'underdogs' on PSD for the next series, since I'm seeing lots of Bulls in 5/6 comments. Good win by the Bulls.

chi-townlove1
05-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Refs were blind. First the elbow to Mayo's throat from Gibson. That's should of been a 1 game suspension there. Then Dunleavy throat punches MCW. Then Dunleavy pushes Giannis to the floor. Of course we gonna counter punch. Dunleavy is a punk. He's known around the league getting into some cheap shots. Bulls don't have any class to begin with. Bet they run out of gas. I'd take my Bucks roster over Bulls roster next 5 years any day of the week. Glad I don't have to see Gasol squeal everytime someone breathes on him. He's a goon. Even Butler showing signs of cockiness. Thought he was better then that. Also Bulls fans singing "go bulls go" previous game in Milwaukee during national anthem. What's wrong with you people? Classless. Not a fan of LeBron but I hope he stomps you.

Lolololol salty much? Yeah that 54 point loss must of struck a chord. Enjoy the off season.

MonroeFAN
05-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Seriously, "even Butler showing signs of cockiness" ?

Shame on him for being an elite player this season and having a competitive edge.

HoopsDrive
05-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Wow been a long time I've seen drubbing of this kind in any sport... actually scratch that, it's just reliving Brazil 1-7 Germany

Stunner
05-01-2015, 11:18 AM

Lmfaooo The hurt

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-01-2015, 11:53 AM

Give us a break dude. You got the Packers and Aaron Rodgers who've been beatin us down the last 5 years. Be happy with that.

bucketss
05-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Lolololol salty much? Yeah that 54 point loss must of struck a chord. Enjoy the off season.

Lol I'd be salty to

MILLERHIGHLIFE
05-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Not worried. Just funny how refs ignored cheap shots till Giannis pushed back and got ejected. I know Bucks will have upper hand over Bulls soon enough.

Stunner
05-01-2015, 02:03 PM
Not worried. Just funny how refs ignored cheap shots till Giannis pushed back and got ejected. I know Bucks will have upper hand over Bulls soon enough.

Yall been getting into the bulls face all series long lol yall instigated everything .

Cry me a river I've seen a lot worse In playoff basketball .

Bucks couldn't outscore the bulls this series so Kidd told them to be physical with us .

Bulls aren't the cheap shot artist it's the bucks

Stunner
05-01-2015, 02:08 PM
@Bucks: Still fighting. No quit. Tune in to @fswisconsin for the final quarter. #BuckPlayoffs http://t.co/PITSo13C6J

Ezio
05-01-2015, 02:12 PM

Till your arena isn't 50/50 when the Bulls show up, this is never happening.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
05-01-2015, 02:15 PM
What cheap shots came from the Bucks? I seen plenty of throat punches from Dunleavy and pushes and Gibson elbow to Mayo. Its all over twitter and vine. Also not having a melt down. Just think it funny how refs let stuff happen till a player pushes back. Not crying a river. Glad we made Bulls play a extra two games. Rose and Noah look tired now. Then again they regressed somewhat through the years. Also Gibson probably gonna be in a salary dump soon enough so Bulls can give the max to Butler. Mirotic lacks defense.

I'll take my so called cheap shot artists Bucks over your roster next 5 years. Also most likely Bulls probably over pay on extending both Rose and Noah as good gesture but later regret it. But any way Bulls fans good luck with Cavs even with Love out and JR Smith suspended two games. Doesn't matter who comes out of the east. Spurs probably take it all any way. Hopefully for Timmy and Pops. He's the last real NBA player with Class.

Stunner
05-01-2015, 02:30 PM
Blah blah bro lol your post full of digs and bitterness

Ezio
05-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Nice dig at LAC fans saying the Spurs are going to the Finals

DaBear
05-01-2015, 04:51 PM

120-66

DaBear
05-01-2015, 04:52 PM
What cheap shots came from the Bucks? I seen plenty of throat punches from Dunleavy and pushes and Gibson elbow to Mayo. Its all over twitter and vine. Also not having a melt down. Just think it funny how refs let stuff happen till a player pushes back. Not crying a river. Glad we made Bulls play a extra two games. Rose and Noah look tired now. Then again they regressed somewhat through the years. Also Gibson probably gonna be in a salary dump soon enough so Bulls can give the max to Butler. Mirotic lacks defense.

I'll take my so called cheap shot artists Bucks over your roster next 5 years. Also most likely Bulls probably over pay on extending both Rose and Noah as good gesture but later regret it. But any way Bulls fans good luck with Cavs even with Love out and JR Smith suspended two games. Doesn't matter who comes out of the east. Spurs probably take it all any way. Hopefully for Timmy and Pops. He's the last real NBA player with Class.

Jabari is going to the Bulls

Stunner
05-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Jabari is going to the Bulls

Lmao gotta sting that he wanted the Bulls to draft him if they were able .

ChI_ShIzzLe
05-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Why can't this guy just accept the defeat? He really thought the Bucks would come back from 0-3 down to win the series and then got ran over by the reality train last night[emoji23]

Stunner
05-02-2015, 10:33 AM
@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Source: No suspension for Chicago's Mike Dunleavy. Flagrant 1 foul.

Shammyguy3
05-02-2015, 12:30 PM

Both teams had some cheap shots this series, from Zaza/Mayo/Henson specifically on your team. And saying the bolded means that you don't think any of your Bucks players are "Real" players, or that they're "Real" players but display no class. Kinda silly to think that of the 400 players in the league only one of them has class.