PDA

View Full Version : WC RD 1 Game 6: Clippers @ Spurs - 4/30 - 9:30 PM EST ABC Spurs leadseries tied 3-2

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Game: 6

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/236/thumbs/bvv028jd1hhr8ee8ii7a0fg4i.gif@http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/233/thumbs/827.gif

Time: 9:30 PM EST

http://brookesbash.splashthat.com/img/events/45701/c.3a3.NBA-on-TNT.jpg

http://cdn1.bloguin.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/27/2014/07/ATT-Center-03.jpg

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/236/thumbs/esjh42dzbk5mg54pn3deriyjg.gif

C: Deandre Jordan
PF: Blake Griffin
SF: Matt Barnes
SG: JJ Reddick
PG: Chris Paul

http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/6/233/thumbs/kkzhh1h70h284ov5yfshmxnwk.gif

C: Tiago Splitter
PF: Tim Duncan
SF: Kawhi Leonard
SG: Danny Green
PG: Tony Parker

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Hypothetically, if SA loses tonight, it could be Manu's last game played in SA. Possibly even Duncan, to a lesser extent.

%%%%
04-30-2015, 12:18 PM
I want Clippers to make it far (and Spurs to be eliminated) because I feel NBA, of all major sports, tends to stagnate around 4-5 franchises. Spurs are the stale team; Clippers are one of the freshest.

But, my desires don't dictate the outcome. It's looking more likely that Spurs will win. Clippers had nice chances in Games 2 and Games 5. Had they won both, this series would have been over. Had they taken one out of those two, they would be in a great position to move ahead.

It's not impossible, of course, but its unlikely that Clippers win this series. I think Spurs close tonight on home-court.

Sportfan
04-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Go Clips

Htownballa1622
04-30-2015, 12:51 PM
I called clips in 7 but now I think spurs close tonight.

I just want whichever team we play to come off 7.

I actually would like to see spurs though.

Verbal Christ
04-30-2015, 01:29 PM
C'mon SA, finish it off maybe they'll move game 1 Rd 2 up to Sunday instead of Monday.

torocan
04-30-2015, 02:24 PM
I've said in previous Clipper-SA threads that I don't trust the Clippers.

I don't trust their late game execution or their consistency or their ability to maintain focus for 48 minutes over multiple games.

When the Clippers are playing at their best I believe they're just as good if not better than SAS, but they're like the guy in the bowling alley that regularly goes on a hot streak and bowls 200, but has way too many 85 games to be considered a reliable anchor on the team.

Maturity and mental focus are the biggest enemy of the Clippers. SAS has bad games but they rarely completely lose focus. SAS has bad nights when it comes to calls or missed shots, but they rarely let the calls and shooting throw them off their game.

Will Chris Paul and Blake Griffin ever grow into the type of players that you can rely on when the pressure is the greatest? I don't know. It would be sad if they didn't, but regardless of talent some players never reach that level of mental game that winning Championships requires.

lol, please
04-30-2015, 02:32 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?890317-April-30-2015-NBA-Playoffs

vBookie event is up!!

:dance:

Chronz
04-30-2015, 02:53 PM
This will be the game that determines who faces GS

Chronz
04-30-2015, 02:55 PM
I've said in previous Clipper-SA threads that I don't trust the Clippers.

I don't trust their late game execution or their consistency or their ability to maintain focus for 48 minutes over multiple games.

When the Clippers are playing at their best I believe they're just as good if not better than SAS, but they're like the guy in the bowling alley that regularly goes on a hot streak and bowls 200, but has way too many 85 games to be considered a reliable anchor on the team.

Maturity and mental focus are the biggest enemy of the Clippers. SAS has bad games but they rarely completely lose focus. SAS has bad nights when it comes to calls or missed shots, but they rarely let the calls and shooting throw them off their game.

Will Chris Paul and Blake Griffin ever grow into the type of players that you can rely on when the pressure is the greatest? I don't know. It would be sad if they didn't, but regardless of talent some players never reach that level of mental game that winning Championships requires.

They Are already there, what They need more than any of that cliche talk is a bench. Not as good as San Antones but at least one that could survive the absence of cp3.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 03:00 PM
Close it out Spurs and don't lay an egg, I believe this will be the game Danny Green starts to knock down shots and help lead us to the win.

FraziersKnicks
04-30-2015, 03:06 PM

Pretty much. CP3 is my 2nd fave player in the league and I have a huge amount of respect for Timmy so I'm not too bothered about the outcome of this game. Whoever wins this series, is who I want coming out of the west.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Close it out Spurs and don't lay an egg, I believe this will be the game Danny Green starts to knock down shots and help lead us to the win.

Has to be. He got a couple to fall last game, hopefully that gears him on the right track. Now or never... Not going to win 3 games in LAC IMO.

Bostonjorge
04-30-2015, 03:39 PM

True, I already forget who the winner plays next.

IversonIsKrazy
04-30-2015, 04:10 PM
I think Spurs' Parker & Green both finally have great games. Refs have a "make-up" game, all calls favor Clips but Spurs still win by 7 or so.

lol, please
04-30-2015, 04:32 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?890329-May-2nd-2014-Mayweather-vs-Pacquiao-MGM-Grand-Las-Vegas-NV

Not game related, but posting for visibility. Fight vBookie event is up!!

torocan
04-30-2015, 05:31 PM
They Are already there, what They need more than any of that cliche talk is a bench. Not as good as San Antones but at least one that could survive the absence of cp3.

Over their 5 games the Clippers have scored...

Game 1 : 107 - Win
Game 2 : 107 (OT) - Loss, 94 in regulation
Game 3 : 73 - Loss
Game 4 : 114 - Win
Game 5 : 107 - Loss

With the exception of Game 3, that seems like more than enough points to actually win a game during the play offs even with the "terrible" bench. If I told you that the Clippers would have those scores at the end of games prior to the actual series, you wouldn't feel that bad about it at all.

Meanwhile...

Game 2 - Critical turnover by BG in closing seconds
Game 3 - Terrible performance by CP3
Game 5 - BG shoots 1-9 in the 4th quarter and DJ negates basket with Offensive Interference

Without getting into too much more detail (or bringing up game 5 vs OKC) the Clippers are not "there".

And while you can point to the bench as being weak, the team wasn't designed around a strong bench. The team is designed around a killer starting unit. That's why Doc is using a very short rotation and Pops has a 9-10 man rotation.

Unless you think the bench is going to be playing the closing minutes, what you're really asking for is a killer starting unit and a killer bench unit so you can run up the score even more. Sorry, but that really doesn't happen that often in the NBA... salary caps means you can have a great starting unit or a decent to good starting unit with a great bench.

According to teamrankings the Clippers had most efficient offense in the NBA and the 16th ranked defense this season.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/offensive-efficiency
https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/defensive-efficiency

Blaming on the bench seems like a bit too simplistic of an answer...

rockets-fan
04-30-2015, 05:43 PM

Pretty much. CP3 is my 2nd fave player in the league and I have a huge amount of respect for Timmy so I'm not too bothered about the outcome of this game. Whoever wins this series, is who I want coming out of the west.

I'm going to laughing if Memphis and Houston end up winning their respective series. There is a reason they play the game, the expected doesn't always happen.

This isn't saying that Memphis is better than GS or that Houston is better than LA or SA, but the beauty of Basketball is how a team can get hot and beat opponents they're inferior to.

FraziersKnicks
04-30-2015, 06:17 PM
I'm going to laughing if Memphis and Houston end up winning their respective series. There is a reason they play the game, the expected doesn't always happen.

This isn't saying that Memphis is better than GS or that Houston is better than LA or SA, but the beauty of Basketball is how a team can get hot and beat opponents they're inferior to.

In 1 game, yes... Over a 7 game series the cream rises to the top.

rockets-fan
04-30-2015, 08:50 PM
In 1 game, yes... Over a 7 game series the cream rises to the top.

How quickly we forget about the 8 seed GSW beating the 1 seed Mavericks....

And when you have players like Harden, Howard, Gasol etc. they can rise to surpass expectations.

Win your home games, win the series. Home court helps ALOT in the playoffs. I know both LA and SA have won on the road but that doesn't dismiss the fact that home court helps.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 09:39 PM
jamal crawford game tonight... got a feeling. can live with that. cant live with an austin rivers night

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Glad Green got that 1st shot down

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 09:50 PM
Damn Tiago

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 09:53 PM
Good pass Duncan, Gotta get thag Tiago

tredigs
04-30-2015, 09:54 PM
They said CP3 was in there 3 hours early working on his jumper tonight. Looks like it's mental.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Missing alot of ****ing shots man

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 09:56 PM
just an ugly ugly start lol... need some patty thrills magic and energy

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 09:57 PM
They said CP3 was in there 3 hours early working on his jumper tonight. Looks like it's mental.

they said that again this game? it worked for him in game 4, thats for sure

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 09:59 PM
just an ugly ugly start lol... need some patty thrills magic and energy

Yep!

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:00 PM
Wow

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Not liking this start at all man

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:04 PM
just keep grinding, and stop turning it over. team is playing hella soft thus far

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Lol some seriously ugly shooting tonight outside of JJ.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:06 PM
rivers on kawhi? yes please

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:07 PM
They can't rebound for ****

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:09 PM
god reggie is the worst. how is kawhi letting them off the hook? hes attacked both times

Chronz
04-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Over their 5 games the Clippers have scored...

Game 1 : 107 - Win
Game 2 : 107 (OT) - Loss, 94 in regulation
Game 3 : 73 - Loss
Game 4 : 114 - Win
Game 5 : 107 - Loss

With the exception of Game 3, that seems like more than enough points to actually win a game during the play offs even with the "terrible" bench.
More than enough points isn't the problem, its the immense load carried by a select few in attaining those points.

If I told you that the Clippers would have those scores at the end of games prior to the actual series, you wouldn't feel that bad about it at all.
No doubt. I dont feel bad, I dont feel bad because of the way we've lost and who've we've faced.

Meanwhile...

Game 2 - Critical turnover by BG in closing seconds
Game 3 - Terrible performance by CP3
Game 5 - BG shoots 1-9 in the 4th quarter and DJ negates basket with Offensive Interference

Not seeing your point, its a TEAM game. For example, in that blowout loss, the Big3 of the Spurs went a combined 7-19 or something like that, they won because of their depth and the fact that we had to overplay our main guys in the games prior. There is a balance of stars and bench depth necessary to win IMO. The fact that we have played the deepest team in the league so tough is a testament to our stars.

Without getting into too much more detail (or bringing up game 5 vs OKC) the Clippers are not "there".
I disagree, the players you've mentioned are there. There is no shame in losing to a superior team, only 1 team can win the title but I dont take that to mean only 1 team was capable of winning or that the 1 team was the only team with players that are "there". Guess this depends on what you mean by "there".

And while you can point to the bench as being weak, the team wasn't designed around a strong bench. The team is designed around a killer starting unit. That's why Doc is using a very short rotation and Pops has a 9-10 man rotation.
The team not being designed that way is my point tho. Depth is always a plus and thats the primary reason we have lost.

Unless you think the bench is going to be playing the closing minutes, what you're really asking for is a killer starting unit and a killer bench unit so you can run up the score even more.
Straws galore. Sorry but what Im asking for is a unit that can buy the closing group more time to recuperate and not have to carry the load from start to finish.

Sorry, but that really doesn't happen that often in the NBA... salary caps means you can have a great starting unit or a decent to good starting unit with a great bench.
Nonsense. I've seen great GM's assemble top notch support/benches with pure savvy. Unfortunately we have Doc running teams.

According to teamrankings the Clippers had most efficient offense in the NBA and the 16th ranked defense this season.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/offensive-efficiency
https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/defensive-efficiency

Blaming on the bench seems like a bit too simplistic of an answer...
Why? It should be obvious based on the relative disparity from starters to bench. I would argue no contender is more shallow than the Clips. Whereas a team like the Spurs has a better lineup efficiency when healthy, the Clips rode their starters ALL YEAR.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Green limping

kdspurman
turnovers galore, and tied up. definitely need to capitalize and make a push now. CP3 and Kawhi both struggling early on.

Chronz

So? Are we suppose to ignore probabilities or have conviction in our beliefs just because anything CAN happen?

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:16 PM
Green limping

didnt catch that. crap.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:20 PM
didnt catch that. crap.

He's looking good

kdspurman
that ball movement...

kdspurman
momentum killer... looked like duncan had a clean block/possession

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:22 PM
They need to put a body on JJ

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:25 PM
Marcooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

kdspurman
wow Marco...

still1ballin
Crawford is so bad. Out of control

Chronz
04-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Blake either has dead legs or hes drained mentally cuz he has no clue what to do on either end right now.

Crawford is so bad. Out of control

He better resign for the vets min when his contract is up. Hes a useful regular season piece but I hate seeing our season come to him chucking up shots in the playoffs.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Belli with 4 shots in 4 minutes has outscored CP3/Blake & entire the Clips bench combined. Not bad.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:29 PM
dam marco... keep it going!

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:29 PM
Just let Marco and JJ go 1v1 for the series champ right now.

Cracka2HI!
04-30-2015, 10:31 PM
The route is on. I didn't think you could foul before the ball was brought in tho.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Pop's helping the Clips out. Spurs D was holding them totally scoreless.

Also, Spurs are racking up the fouls. Keep DJ in and get everyone in foul trouble.

zn23
04-30-2015, 10:38 PM
I'd get rid of Crawford after this series unless he starts to prove his worth. They need to get some more shooters. Once again the game starts and their 0-6 and the Spurs are 7-11 from 3pt. It feels everytime the Clippers put their starters on the bench the game gets out of hand because their bench can't compete the Spurs.

Win or lose, they have to get shooters off the bench in the offseason.

koreancabbage
People still want to build around Jordan than Griffin? mentally, Jordan isn't there lol

Chronz
I so hope we can trade DJ for 2 quality players.

Method28
04-30-2015, 10:39 PM
People still want to build around Jordan than Griffin? mentally, Jordan isn't there lol
It wasn't people, it was one guy on here lol

I'd keep both.

Chronz
04-30-2015, 10:40 PM
I'd get rid of Crawford after this series unless he starts to prove his worth. They need to get some more shooters. Once again the game starts and their 0-6 and the Spurs are 7-11 from 3pt. It feels everytime the Clippers put their starters on the bench the game gets out of hand because their bench can't compete the Spurs.

Win or lose, they have to get shooters off the bench in the offseason.

I miss having a bench that could compete, but back then Blake and DJ were infants/injured. Now we have the core in place and Doc has RUINED our bench. I wish we still had Dudley and our first rounder.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:42 PM
Attack Duncan and go for that 3rd foul. Make 'em pay for the hack.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:43 PM
BAM. On Que. 3rd foul on Tim and he's out. Keep hacking Pop.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:43 PM
missed a couple travels by blake. and gotta rebound the dam ball

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:44 PM
BAM. On Que. 3rd foul on Tim and he's out. Keep hacking Pop.

duncan wasnt supposed to hack his last one, he told them not to. so he should only have 2. he messed up there, not pop

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:44 PM
Rebound Rebound Rebound

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:46 PM
Wonder if Pop knows he has the #1 3pt D in the NBA and the Clips are 1 for the last 22 from deep? More reason not to hack. Wonder why he didn't hack when Clips were in transition there btw. If you're gonna do it, THAT is the time.

I really don't think Pop has a good grasp of the concept, and I can't think of anything else I'd challenge him on.

Method28
Clippers look out of control. Seem unorganized and winging it.

kdspurman
id finish the half with either patty/marco or patty/green

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:47 PM
Wonder if Pop knows he has the #1 3pt D in the NBA and the Clips are 1 for the last 22 from deep? More reason not to hack.

im sure pop knows lol... some of those looks the clips had have been open

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:48 PM
duncan wasnt supposed to hack his last one, he told them not to. so he should only have 2. he messed up there, not pop

Risk you take I suppose. Still a terrible strategy as implemented by him imo.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:49 PM
Wow

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Close this quarter out good Spurs

Cracka2HI!
04-30-2015, 10:52 PM
Clippers have a ton of guts. I'll give em that.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:53 PM
Risk you take I suppose. Still a terrible strategy as implemented by him imo.

idk, its worked out sometimes.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 10:54 PM
With Duncan in and the Spurs still rolling with all the momentum they had, I bet this is a 12+ point lead for them right now if Pop doesn't hack. And they're in foul trouble with TP and Duncan in the 2nd Q to boot. I really like that he thinks it's smart. Really hope he uses it on Golden State if we both make it.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 10:54 PM
Sloppy as ****

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:57 PM
With Duncan in and the Spurs still rolling with all the momentum they had, I bet this is a 12+ point lead for them right now if Pop doesn't hack. And they're in foul trouble with TP and Duncan in the 2nd Q to boot. I really like that he thinks it's smart. Really hope he uses it on Golden State if we both make it.

i love that you're questioning Pop with something that he's had success with :D

how do you measure success with it? against houston, it kept harden from doing anything, against the clips, it keeps blake and paul from doing damage.

theyve had good looks on the offensive end after fouling, its not like they go stagnant. make or miss league

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 10:59 PM
Sloppy as ****

start slow, heat up, finish slow... cant have that in the 2nd half. need to be more sharp with our passing and everyone has the gang rebound. thats where were getting killed

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:00 PM
start slow, heat up, finish slow... cant have that in the 2nd half. need to be more sharp with our passing and everyone has the gang rebound. thats where were getting killed

Indeed, They got three happy also and we should be up and not tied right now.

still1ballin
04-30-2015, 11:02 PM
This has been a great series. Hope there's a game 7.

zn23
04-30-2015, 11:06 PM
Clippers bench 5pts Spurs bench 21 points....

Clippers starters are going to have to play their absolute best to take this game.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 11:10 PM
i love that you're questioning Pop with something that he's had success with :D

how do you measure success with it? against houston, it kept harden from doing anything, against the clips, it keeps blake and paul from doing damage.

theyve had good looks on the offensive end after fouling, its not like they go stagnant. make or miss league

Certainly tougher looks during the hack sequence. By definition 0 transition buckets; A huge part of a free flowing/smart offenses game out the window and one of the scariest parts of the Spurs offense that often end in open 3's. At home, it also takes the crowd out of the game and creates a situation where you're giving the opponent a very solid 0.9 to 1.2 PPP on average, not counting potential offensive boards on the 2nd FT. Also, the chance of future foul trouble (or in this case, current foul trouble and having to sit Timmy for 4 minutes which in turn helps squander their entire lead).

I don't know, I just hope he keeps it up. I'm rooting for the Clips in this game and I think it's a great advantage for LAC if he starts it up again in the 3rd.

Method28
04-30-2015, 11:13 PM
Both teams have shown tremendous grit this series.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 11:18 PM
Just saw this stat posted. Spurs average 1.13 PPP off of a D rebound, 0.93 off of made shots and foul attempts.

Case in point. Not to mention, look at how soft Timmy's D is right now? Ancillary damage from the foul trouble he's now in. The more you dig, the worse the strategy looks.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:19 PM
Oh my lord, Wtf is going on out here?!?

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:19 PM
Certainly tougher looks during the hack sequence. By definition 0 transition buckets; A huge part of a free flowing/smart offenses game out the window and one of the scariest parts of the Spurs offense that often end in open 3's. At home, it also takes the crowd out of the game and creates a situation where you're giving the opponent a very solid 0.9 to 1.2 PPP on average, not counting potential offensive boards on the 2nd FT. Also, the chance of future foul trouble (or in this case, current foul trouble and having to sit Timmy for 4 minutes which in turn helps squander their entire lead).

I don't know, I just hope he keeps it up. I'm rooting for the Clips in this game and I think it's a great advantage for LAC if he starts it up again in the 3rd.

fair enough. .. theyve won games doing it and lost them. don't know if its been a difference maker, but i know what hes going for.

plus the clips tend to get frustrated easily. taking them out their game, it could be mental as much as anything too.

he hasnt done it much against your guys, except maybe with bogut. long way to go though if thats even going to happen

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Oh my lord, Wtf is going on out here?!?

just like the game started. they came out and hit us first.

need to respond, get a couple buckets to fall. splitter/duncan havent been great together this series. not enough spacing. looks like diaw is coming in early

Cracka2HI!
04-30-2015, 11:22 PM
Need some freaking killer instinct tonight. Spurs are beating themselves...again. Gotta take advantage!

tredigs
04-30-2015, 11:23 PM
fair enough. .. theyve won games doing it and lost them. don't know if its been a difference maker, but i know what hes going for.

plus the clips tend to get frustrated easily. taking them out their game, it could be mental as much as anything too.

he hasnt done it much against your guys, except maybe with bogut. long way to go though if thats even going to happen

That's the toughest part about when it started this game. You guys were ROLLING and frustrating the Clips up and down the court. They couldn't hit a shot to save their life. If it's a mental thing, why not wait until they start heating up (if they do?). Couldn't have been worse timing.

That's all for me on the hack strategy today though. Just had to get it out ; )

Cracka2HI!
04-30-2015, 11:24 PM
On queue...here come the 3's.

Chronz
04-30-2015, 11:24 PM
Pop says the series comes down to unexpected contributions from the bench, I couldn't agree more.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:28 PM
marco keeping us in it... cam blake keep this up? hes looked winded at times, though doc has done a better job of buying him a few minutes of rest

Chronz
04-30-2015, 11:28 PM
TY pop for that hack-a-strat. Blake looks rested now.

Chronz
04-30-2015, 11:29 PM
marco keeping us in it... cam blake keep this up? hes looked winded at times, though doc has done a better job of buying him a few minutes of rest

We just need an 8 pt headstart for the 4th, then Blake will close it out fresh IMO. I liked how he took CP3 out early and left Blake in, hes staggering the lineups abit differently right now.

tredigs
04-30-2015, 11:30 PM

I was going to respond with this to KD, but I said I was done haha.

Chronz
04-30-2015, 11:30 PM
Clippers bench 5pts Spurs bench 21 points....

Clippers starters are going to have to play their absolute best to take this game.

Agreed. Anyone ignoring the bench play with these 2 squads is utterly ignorant.

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:34 PM

couldve just been halftime too. looks winded again

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:35 PM
Cmon man

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:38 PM
that tip out looked a lot like kings/lakers lol...

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:39 PM
doc saying "i dont complain alot" was pretty ironic lol

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Dammit man

tredigs
04-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Kawhi's been quiet for about the last 60 minutes of game time. I was probably overzealous with my potential top 5 comments. Not quite there. Goes missing too easily.

CP3 just destroyed to close.

This is shaping up nicely...

kdspurman
absolutely pathetic effort that quarter. .. now or never. aint gonna win game 7 on the road.

Jarvo
We need someone to step it up on Offense, Isn't gonna be no luck this time around we need to grab it and end it!

Bostonjorge
04-30-2015, 11:43 PM
Blake going to win this game

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:45 PM
Spurs pissing me off

Chronz
04-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Opposite stagger for Blake to end this quarter. Hopefully Blake can carry us for the first 3 minutes, CP3 the next 3 and then they are both fresh for the final 4.

Cracka2HI!
04-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Spurs pissing me off

I know the feeling on the other end lol!

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:49 PM
love u Manu, but this isnt ur game tonight

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:51 PM
3 consec misses for LA, and nothing to show for it. cant happen. stupid stupid decisions. no fluidity with the ball at all right now.

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:51 PM
They gotta play better than this, Do they really want to go back to LA for another game?? My goodness. Manu looks horrible as hell right now and missing shots in the post with no Jordan in the game is ****ing pathetic!

ewing
04-30-2015, 11:53 PM
Gotta love the Manu and Splitter two man game :puke:

still1ballin
04-30-2015, 11:54 PM
Did Davis pop his Achilles?

Method28
Neither team taking advantage of stagnant offenses right now

Jarvo
****!

Jarvo
04-30-2015, 11:55 PM
I can't watch this **** man

Chronz
04-30-2015, 11:56 PM
Glen Davis going out will be a blessing in disguise if we get past this game. For this specific game tho, its ****ing brutal. We are thin as it is

kdspurman
04-30-2015, 11:57 PM
stagnant offense + CP3 not missing = clips vs rockets.

cant give up leads at home, and we did just that. really annoying

Method28
I can't watch this **** man
You saw a 14 point clipper lead evaporate in mere minutes lol neither team is out of any game until the clock runs out.

Jarvo
Completely utter **** man, The Spurs are laying another ****ing egg at home and playing like they don't care.

ewing
04-30-2015, 11:59 PM
Glen Davis going out will be a blessing in disguise if we get past this game. For this specific game tho, its ****ing brutal. We are thin as it is

Boris Diaw is by far my favorite bench big to watch in the NBA. Glen Davis is my least

kdspurman
05-01-2015, 12:04 AM
yup, repeat of game 4.

still1ballin
Man these refs gotta get these calls right. Or at least review them. Too much at stake.

Chronz
Completely utter **** man, The Spurs are laying another ****ing egg at home and playing like they don't care.

What makes you think that? They are playing extremely hard IMO.

still1ballin
05-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Seeing Chris Paul play like this pisses me off even more at David stern for screwing over the lakers

ThaDubs
Someone notice me please

Chronz
Man these refs gotta get these calls right. Or at least review them. Too much at stake.

Agreed. Thems the breaks tho, basketball will never be 100% accurate. Not unless you want to start watching 4 hour games.

Cracka2HI!
05-01-2015, 12:07 AM
Trying not to get my hopes up.

Chronz
05-01-2015, 12:12 AM
Trying not to get my hopes up.

So sick of DJ shrinking too, right?

kdspurman
05-01-2015, 12:12 AM
dont like pops rotations tonight. should have mills in there to provide Some threat from 3.

parker has made some nice plays, but we need more offense and energy plays. clips earned it, and will go back home for game 7

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Can somebody please notice me
Im here
Give me attention

still1ballin
Crawford is so unpredictable :laugh:

Chronz
TY Pop for calling a TO and allowing Doc to bring back DJ. He should have never taken him out

ewing
Blake took about 4 steps while setting that screen.

Jarvo
05-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Wow man ****ing wow, I'm just wow yo

lakerfan85
05-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Blake took about 4 steps while setting that screen.

Yep..

lakerfan85
05-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Get that midget Lawrence frank off the court..

still1ballin
05-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Wow

Bostonjorge
Blake going to win this game

ThaDubs
Notice
Me
Please
Someone
Im
Here
Present

lakerfan85
05-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Why go for the three there?

ewing
reggie was right on that one. Diaw had a layup if they saw him

Chronz
Doc is really ****ing with my emotions. Why not save that t.o? He better draw up a for sure bucket if hes going to waste our TO like that.

lakerfan85
Notice
Me
Please
Someone
Im
Here
Present

Who are you??

ewing
05-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Yep..

i know its the end of the game and it not the only missed call but he looked like an offensive linemen

Chronz
05-01-2015, 12:18 AM
Neither team wants to win. I really wish I went to go ball tonight instead.

still1ballin
05-01-2015, 12:19 AM
"Right between the eyes"

ewing
that dude is feeling it

Chronz
Reggie is a ****ing moron tbh

still1ballin
Rocky balboa is on fire

ewing
05-01-2015, 12:20 AM
if he was smart enough to fall over they might have given him 4

kdspurman
wasting our marco game smh.... starteds sucked big time

lakerfan85
Rocky balboa is on fire

Lol

lakerfan85
05-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Wow..

kalel
Damn clippers bigs look more like OT's throwing blocks out there on stead of setting legal picks.

Clippersfan86
If Clippers choke away a THIRD game... I swear. Should of been over in 5 probably.

still1ballin
Crawford was doing the crip walk there

still1ballin
05-01-2015, 12:23 AM
If Clippers choke away a THIRD game... I swear. Should of been over in 5 probably.

Hey !!

Welcome

still1ballin
05-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Hahaha that's so ironic

still1ballin
Diaz touched it first

xnick5757
lol diaw

Chronz
if he was smart enough to fall over they might have given him 4

Not tonight, not after the travesties the refs gifted his team the previous game. Called it before the game, refs are giving us the benefit of the doubt. Prior game was TOOO egregious.

TY INSTANT REPLAY.

This series really comes down to inches.

Cracka2HI!
05-01-2015, 12:26 AM
I'm not saying it's going one way or another...but these refs ****ing suck.

tredigs
05-01-2015, 12:26 AM
Who cares. Clips ball. Game's over - CLips win. Funny ending though.

Game 7 going against Mayweather/Paq fight haha.

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Karma is a ***** Spurs. Clinch win with offensive interference by Spurs. Hah.

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Wow. I swore it was over. This team seems more mentally tough this year. Both times they were facing K.O at hands of Spurs in SA, they won.

lakerfan85
I think Pop should've played Marco and Mills more in the second half..

Chronz

I thought you quit

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Who are you??

smh, it was like a 1 year hiatus at most. I was afraid this would happen

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:29 AM
I thought you quit

I did till 4th quarter. My strike was short lived. I'm in an abusive relationship.

Cracka2HI!
05-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Pretty surprised The Clippers got that one! I had pretty much given up hope lol.

still1ballin

I thought you quit

I thought the same. And then he shows up when the clippers are up by 4 with 1.9 seconds left lol

ewing
^^^ i thought you were done :)

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:31 AM

I know you remember me right? If not I might need to hit up the National Suicide Prevention Lifelife

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Blake with an Anthony Davis type line. 26/12/6/4 blocks, 2 steals.

lakerfan85
05-01-2015, 12:32 AM
Karma is a ***** Spurs. Clinch win with offensive interference by Spurs. Hah.

You're such a troll..

Clippersfan86
I know you remember me right? If not I might need to hit up the National Suicide Prevention Lifelife

Of course. The only Warriors fan here I really like besides Tre sometimes. How are you man?

kobe4thewinbang
Diaw, OMG. That 3 by red hot Marco looked like it was rattling home. SAS would've fouled and definitely gotten a chance to win the game. Just, wow.

Tabbert
05-01-2015, 12:33 AM
Wow. I swore it was over. This team seems more mentally tough this year. Both times they were facing K.O at hands of Spurs in SA, they won.

Your mental toughness is the only thing in question. Last game you were crying about how you would never watch another clipper game ever again and the world had wronged your team. Have some confidence in your team, man.

Clippersfan86
I thought the same. And then he shows up when the clippers are up by 4 with 1.9 seconds left lol

Best time to show up! :cheers:

kobe4thewinbang
Spurs are dfinitely in trouble now. They might lose by 25 on Saturday. Staples going to be looouuuuuud.

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:34 AM
Your mental toughness is the only thing in question. Last game you were crying about how you would never watch another clipper game ever again and the world had wronged your team. Have some confidence in your team, man.

If the Clippers players could tolerate the failure and disappointment for 16 seasons like I have, they'd deserve the right to feel like quitting once in a while too.

Chronz
05-01-2015, 12:34 AM
I think Pop should've played Marco and Mills more in the second half..

bEEN SAYING THAT ALL SERIES. gtg THO, got like 20 minutes of drunken ball to play

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:35 AM
Of course. The only Warriors fan here I really like besides Tre sometimes. How are you man?

Good man wbu, just signed up for insidehoops today because I can't handle KTT's NBA Forum and decided I'd come here for nostalgic purposes. Also because this place is satisfyingly active during the postseason

Tabbert
Spurs are dfinitely in trouble now. They might lose by 25 on Saturday. Staples going to be looouuuuuud.

Yea, because noise will have them buckling in their boots. I bet the champs just roll over.... Rolls eyes.

kobe4thewinbang
Did Crawford travel, though? If so it would've been spurs ball.

Hangtime
How many shots did Denny Green miss tonight? Every time I looked up he was brick building.

Tabbert
05-01-2015, 12:36 AM
If the Clippers players could tolerate the failure and disappointment for 16 seasons like I have, they'd deserve the right to feel like quitting once in a while too.

Bro... yall got this. Be confident. One hell of a team... and yall got a Aggie on your squad! That's always good luck. Cant wait for game 7.

tredigs
05-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Sup thadubs ^

I'll be watching this game 7 on Sat night over the two senior citizens sparring btw. I'm expecting a big night out of Kawhi after those clunkers.

Rox fans have to be pretty damn happy. These guys are going to enter the 2nd round after a nice little beating, whoever it is.

kobe4thewinbang
05-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Yea, because noise will have them buckling in their boots. I bet the champs just roll over.... Rolls eyes.Spurs got punched in the gut tonight. I hope they win, but damn. Game 7 away from home not in their favor, e.g. Vs. Heat.

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:38 AM

It's the 2015 NBA, taking 4.5 steps isn't traveling

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Sup thadubs ^

I'll be watching this game 7 on Sat night over the two senior citizens sparring btw. I'm expecting a big night out of Kawhi after those clunkers.

Rox fans have to be pretty damn happy. These guys are going to enter the 2nd round after a nice little beating, whoever it is.

Sup Tre

Tabbert
05-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Spurs got punched in the gut tonight. I hope they win, but damn. Game 7 away from home not in their favor, e.g. Vs. Heat.

Backs against the wall... that's when they are most dangerous. Spurs lose if Danny Green doesn't wake up. Fact is, EVERYTHING fell for them last year. Not so lucky this year. Danny Green has killed them. It's still a toss up in my mind. We will see....

Jarvo
They played like they don't want it at all and looked lazy on defense, They looked like **** in the 4th and nobody stepped up but Marco to me. Looked lazy rebounding and I'm just at a lost that they play like this in a close out game at home. Manu looks ****ing done and Green can't find his shot at all, Idk wtf Kawhi's stat line was but if this man is the future of the team give him the ball more because we look like **** on both sides of the ball. I feel embarrassed to be a Spurs fan right now, Embarrassed.

ewing
crazy game. I really don't know what to think. Maybe that the way it should be in a 7 game series. I think the Clips have been better for most of the series but it doesn't always show on the score board. I would have thought with this pace timmy and Leonard would have played bigger on O. If it was for Diaw and Marco the Spurs lose by 30. With out one of them 20? I will give Blake mad props for tonight. Still a way to ugly by both teams considering. I am taking the Spurs in 7 b/c they are the Spurs and i feel like even when the Clips look dominate the spurs are always right there.

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Since I haven't been here in while

Curry>Harden
Curry is more valuable than Harden
Curry deserves MVP more than Harden
AD is best player in the NBA

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:44 AM
Good man wbu, just signed up for insidehoops today because I can't handle KTT's NBA Forum and decided I'd come here for nostalgic purposes. Also because this place is satisfyingly active during the postseason

I'm kind of infamous there. The posters tried to bring me back but I'm permabanned. Post more bro, I miss seeing you around here.

ewing
Backs against the wall... that's when they are most dangerous. Spurs lose if Danny Green doesn't wake up. Fact is, EVERYTHING fell for them last year. Not so lucky this year. Danny Green has killed them. It's still a toss up in my mind. We will see....

i agree. Green has been missing in action. it been a great series but honestly neither team has been great. CP3 has been up and down. TP has been pretty ****** and Danny Green is supposed to be there quick release snipper.

still1ballin

nah man. Spurs can win anytime anywhere at whatever stakes.

kobe4thewinbang
05-01-2015, 12:45 AM
In a crucial game 6 missing that travel call is horrendous.

ewing
05-01-2015, 12:46 AM

he was fouled it wasn't called, he walked, and then it was fouled again. I wouldn't complain about that call

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:47 AM
I'm kind of infamous there. The posters tried to bring me back but I'm permabanned. Post more bro, I miss seeing you around here.

I'll try. Not that I'm busy or anything but idk. This place seems too inactive outside of the playoff threads which I will probably frequent until the offseason. We need to start advertising PSD around the internet lol

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:48 AM
In a crucial game 6 missing that travel call is horrendous.

Yeah but do you really think the refs are gonna call that? The playoffs have been extremely unsuccessful ratings wise this year and they're going to do whatever they can to bring one of their best matchups to game 7.

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:49 AM
People hype Anthony Davis (rightfully so) but no Griffin hype. 24/13/7/2 this series.

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:54 AM
In the past hour, there have been– not including playoff threads– 4 posts in the NBA forum. That's why I started ****ing with PSD less and less. Places like the KTT's Sports forum's NBA thread (yes THREAD) gets those 4 posts in like a minute, even when no games are on late at night or early in the morning.

I like my forums to be spontaneous and active or else it feels dull, boring, and pointless. Like I don't want to have time to go bake a cake and write an essay before I get see someone's 15 word response. That's why I actually do **** with this place lighweight during the playoffs. It's playoff threads are hype

lol, please
05-01-2015, 01:14 AM
I'll try. Not that I'm busy or anything but idk. This place seems too inactive outside of the playoff threads which I will probably frequent until the offseason. We need to start advertising PSD around the internet lol
The dubs is back! !!! Wb dude

lol, please
05-01-2015, 01:21 AM
In the past hour, there have been– not including playoff threads– 4 posts in the NBA forum. That's why I started ****ing with PSD less and less. Places like the KTT's Sports forum's NBA thread (yes THREAD) gets those 4 posts in like a minute, even when no games are on late at night or early in the morning.

I like my forums to be spontaneous and active or else it feels dull, boring, and pointless. Like I don't want to have time to go bake a cake and write an essay before I get see someone's 15 word response. That's why I actually do **** with this place lighweight during the playoffs. It's playoff threads are hype
How dare you compare PSD to anywhere else! This is the GOAT forum.

You do realize it's nfl draft day right? Lol. Its always poppin here

lol, please
05-01-2015, 01:23 AM
Since I haven't been here in while

Curry>Harden
Curry is more valuable than Harden
Curry deserves MVP more than Harden
AD is best player in the NBA
:clap:

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 01:24 AM
How dare you compare PSD to anywhere else! This is the GOAT forum.

You do realize it's nfl draft day right? Lol. Its always poppin here

What is the NFL is that the thing where they can run with the ball?

Lol but sup

lol, please
05-01-2015, 01:25 AM
What is the NFL is that the thing where they can run with the ball?

Lol but sup
NFL is what Harden thinks he plays in the way he falls to the floor you would think he got tackled at the goal line.

What up dude

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 01:32 AM
NFL is what Harden thinks he plays in the way he falls to the floor you would think he got tackled at the goal line.

What up dude

Wait in the NFL the goal is the hold the ball out so opponents reach for it and then swing your arms up and yell?

lol, please
05-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Wait in the NFL the goal is the hold the ball out so opponents reaches for it and then swing your arms up and yell?
[emoji23]

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 01:35 AM
[emoji23]

Oh nvm is the goal in the NFL to self-endorse yourself as the leagues most valuable player when there's someone with a better statline and intangibles leading a team to one of the most dominant seasons in your league's history?

DillyDill
05-01-2015, 01:52 AM
Idk if Spurs can steal 3 away gms in one series. That's damn near impossible

tredigs
05-01-2015, 01:56 AM
Idk if Spurs can steal 3 away gms in one series. That's damn near impossible

Sure it is. They don't fear playing there, that's for sure.

Somehow I think LAC pulls it off though.

goingfor28
05-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Great job keeping this thread on topic smh

rockets-fan
05-01-2015, 02:23 AM
Oh nvm is the goal in the NFL to self-endorse yourself as the leagues most valuable player when there's someone with a better statline and intangibles leading a team to one of the most dominant seasons in your league's history?

The fact that Harden bothers you guys so much is so entertaining to me hahaha

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 02:28 AM

It's not like he bothers me with how good he is... he's a diva who gets undeserved points and is a bad teammate. Anyone with those attributes bothers me no matter how many points per game he undeservedly averages.

torocan
05-01-2015, 02:28 AM
This has been one heck of a series. Both teams going hot and cold in waves.

I feel bad for both teams. Neither team should be going out in the first round, and it kinds of sucks that whichever team wins will be pretty tired going into the 2nd round.

The West is just brutal.

Verbal Christ
05-01-2015, 02:59 AM
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Seriously I get the banter, there are threads dedicated to the jerk fest that makes yall want to sniff Currys hairless armpits, but why is GS fan ruining game threads with off topic vitriol and nothing happens? West Coast mods? Site rules are specific on this.

SA you let me down. Saturday is Money May Night and I can't fit in the game. Good luck!

rockets-fan
05-01-2015, 03:20 AM
It's not like he bothers me with how good he is... he's a diva who gets undeserved points and is a bad teammate. Anyone with those attributes bothers me no matter how many points per game he undeservedly averages.

blah blah blah keep crying. He was super efficient and clutch when Houston needed him to. No matter what the man does he will always be seen in a negative way.

PSD posters this season:

"Rockets won't make playoffs, they got significantly worse." -Harden leads th to the 2nd seed in the Wild West.

"Harden disappears in the playoffs"-Harden scores 42, sets up teammates to succeed, come in the clutch for big shots.

"Howard sucks, ego diva." - plays amazing and unselfishly focuses only on defense and rebounding.

"josh smith is horrible, terrible love by Houston"- goes wild in the first round.

"Dallas will win in 6 far better team than the rockets."- Rockets in 5

Houston has become the new hate te because of some of their PSD fans and Harden unpopular but intelligent playing style. Along with Dwight.

No one has evenentioned how Amazing Howard played this series...not one peep. But let him have a bad series in the second round and watch all PSD posters come out of nowhere and rip on him.

Houston will be hated, I've accepted that, just makes it all the more sweeter every time they make yall shut up.

Saddletramp
05-01-2015, 03:42 AM
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Seriously I get the banter, there are threads dedicated to the jerk fest that makes yall want to sniff Currys hairless armpits, but why is GS fan ruining game threads with off topic vitriol and nothing happens? West Coast mods? Site rules are specific on this.

SA you let me down. Saturday is Money May Night and I can't fit in the game. Good luck!

I'm going to a concert this Saturday night, so I'm missing everything sports related on a huge sports night (although **** people that subjugate horses or any animals like that).

tredigs
05-01-2015, 03:44 AM
^
blah blah blah keep crying. He was super efficient and clutch when Houston needed him to. No matter what the man does he will always be seen in a negative way.

PSD posters this season:

"Rockets won't make playoffs, they got significantly worse." -Harden leads th to the 2nd seed in the Wild West.

"Harden disappears in the playoffs"-Harden scores 42, sets up teammates to succeed, come in the clutch for big shots.

"Howard sucks, ego diva." - plays amazing and unselfishly focuses only on defense and rebounding.

"josh smith is horrible, terrible love by Houston"- goes wild in the first round.

"Dallas will win in 6 far better team than the rockets."- Rockets in 5

Houston has become the new hate te because of some of their PSD fans and Harden unpopular but intelligent playing style. Along with Dwight.

No one has evenentioned how Amazing Howard played this series...not one peep. But let him have a bad series in the second round and watch all PSD posters come out of nowhere and rip on him.

Houston will be hated, I've accepted that, just makes it all the more sweeter every time they make yall shut up.

Much of what you wrote concerning the team was hyperbole or a minority opinion. Specifically the "Mavs in 6". Was there a poll on this by chance? If so I guarantee it favored the Rockets, especially after Parsons went down and Rondo left the team. The Rox played awesome though. You should feel very happy that you got the best Dwight we've seen in 3 years to show up, and that Smoove has accepted his role for the most part. Also, Harden only began the series shooting his standard high 30% FG. He finished much stronger, albeit against a fairly porous Mavs D.

You just have to accept that Harden plays a style of basketball that many basketball purists and new fans alike can't stand, and much of that has to do with the fact that he's so talented that they feel it's unnecessary. I'm with you though, might as well do the most you can for your team to win. He's certainly not alone in the flopping epidemic, he's just the poster boy for it.

And D. Howard/J.Smoove, etc. These are just players that fans don't like. It has nothing to do with the Rockets themselves. Nobody cares about the Rockets as an organization, frankly they haven't won enough for anyone to care. They just don't like the talent, not much you can do about that.

Also, the Rox fans have a terrible reputation on forums. I thought it was just PSD, but the more I searched around the more I realized it's actually a thing. Probably just fans backlashing angrily against all the hate they get for the players they have, which is understandable. All in fun for me.

And fellas don't try to e-police/sweat going outside the box in a game thread. Especially after it's over. These are essentially the "say whatever's on your mind" threads.

IversonIsKrazy
05-01-2015, 03:45 AM
I really thought Danny would finally have his night, he didn't, instead JJ got going again. And KAWHI shat the bed. Game 7 is honestly a toss up. Hard to imagine Spurs winning 3 road games in a 7 game series, but hard to imagine the defending champion Spurs to have an off game 2 games in a row. What I'm really looking forward to is how Kawhi responds in G7. He has already been labelled as the face of the franchise now, he just had 3-15 night, how does he play G7

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Couple interesting facts.

1. Clippers are only the 2nd team to beat the Spurs in a closeout game when they were up 3-2. Their prior record was an amazing 12-1.

2. The home team wins 80 percent of game 7's on their court, but this series has been so absurd, nobody including me knows how it's going to go.

3. Only time the Spurs have won a game 7 on the road was against CP3's Hornets in 08.

4. The Spurs' bench has now outscored the Clippers' bench 308-168 for the series.

5. Clippers are the only team to beat the Spurs at home since January and have now done it 3 times. Once in the regular season, twice in the playoffs.

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 09:17 AM
PS anyone else see Steve Ballmer crying last night when the win looked assured? Sure it's odd to people.. but the Clippers just came from an owner who didn't value the players at all, so in a way it's a beautiful thing to see. So good to finally have an owner who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEDvPQpYrU

Hangtime
05-01-2015, 09:36 AM
I wouldn't worry about Leonard, thats the one guy I see showing up after that game 6 performance. Duncan will be Duncan. Parker looks like something is wrong health wise. Manu looks like he did two years ago. Green has been in a slump all series. They better get a good night out of Diaw and Mills. I lean toward the Spurs. Its really a toss up here.

iam brett favre
05-01-2015, 09:50 AM
Did anyone else see Crawford tap dance across the floor and not get called for traveling? Holy **** the NBA sucks.

iam brett favre
05-01-2015, 09:51 AM
It needs to grow a pair and actually enforce the rules that are in place. It will never be watched over something like, the NFL draft, the NHL playoffs when the calls are that awful. And I love the sport, but wow, what a joke.

Vee-Rex
05-01-2015, 09:51 AM
lol at the reach-arounds these Dub fans are giving each other while trashing Harden out of the blue and for no reason.

kdspurman
05-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Did anyone else see Crawford tap dance across the floor and not get called for traveling? Holy **** the NBA sucks.

Yea they missed one there for sure. Terrible.. But, Clips probably would've won regardless. They played much better from the end of the 2nd quarter on.

torocan
05-01-2015, 11:06 AM
At this point, I'm thinking that home court doesn't mean a thing in this series.

It's clear that neither the Spurs or Clippers have issues winning on the other team's court.

Game 7 is going to be a war.

Clippersfan86
05-01-2015, 12:18 PM

Lol people conveniently ignore Manu taking his legs out with a foul to focus on a travel that he wouldn't of done if not hit twice.

ThaDubs
05-01-2015, 12:35 PM

The ratings have been bad enough for the playoffs this year do you really think they're going to put the opportunity for a game 7 in jeopardy by giving the Spurs a chance to win or tie? No way Jose, refs will do whatever is necessary to keep a game close nowadays, it's all about money

Verbal Christ
05-01-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm going to a concert this Saturday night, so I'm missing everything sports related on a huge sports night (although **** people that subjugate horses or any animals like that).

LOL

DVR is your friend. I'll watch the Spurs game after Money May slaps the piss out of Pac Man for 12 rounds.

Verbal Christ
05-01-2015, 01:49 PM
lol at the reach-arounds these Dub fans are giving each other while trashing Harden out of the blue and for no reason.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chronz
05-01-2015, 01:51 PM
PS anyone else see Steve Ballmer crying last night when the win looked assured? Sure it's odd to people.. but the Clippers just came from an owner who didn't value the players at all, so in a way it's a beautiful thing to see. So good to finally have an owner who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbEDvPQpYrU

My girl caught that, its the only thing she caught, she had just woken up cuz she thought she was bad luck on the team this series. She really likes Duncan and Manu.