PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard vs. Paul George

mrblisterdundee
04-19-2015, 11:37 PM
I just heard a commentator on the Clippers-Spurs game talk about how Kawhi Leonard is the most well-rounded basketball player, other than LeBron James. Leonard's really good, I thought, but is he noticeably better than a healthy Paul George?
George might as well have not played this season, so I tried comparing his and Leonard's first four seasons. George is better offensively, but Leonard's a better defender. Leonard seems to have edged out George so far, but I can't wait to see how George comes back next season.

BornReady
04-20-2015, 04:21 AM
no

ISIAH_THOMAS
04-25-2015, 05:55 PM
I'd take Kawaiii. Both really good on defense but Leonard is the better offensive player to me.

steelcityroller
07-02-2017, 02:40 PM
Kawhi Leonard easy.

WestCoastSportz
07-06-2017, 05:23 PM
I still think Leonard is going to get better. When he first came into the league, his biggest value was on the defensive side of the ball. He had some offensive moves, but he was by far a polished product offensively. They had him compared to Gerald Wallace. Leonard put in some serious work and has become an offensive juggernaut with the ability to score in many different ways. I think he's going to keep improving. Paul George is what he was when he was drafted which is a very, very good player that I would love to have on my team, but this is his ceiling.

abdulie13
08-08-2017, 02:36 AM
I'd take kawhi because of he's a better defender. And also since he's played under a great coach I feel like he's learned more as a player than pg. He also has more playoff experience which helps a lot.

thegerman
10-28-2017, 03:32 PM
kawhi because of his defense