PDA

View Full Version : Question to Kobe fans who hate Lebron. Is Kobe right with what he is saying?

IKnowHoops
04-14-2015, 08:56 PM
Edit: I forgot to add the link so some think I wrote this. Others didn't make that mistake(nasty nice). Anyway here is the link. So again the Question is IS KOBE RIGHT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID?

http://uproxx.com/dimemag/2015/04/kobe-bryant-defends-lebron-james-titles-on-twitter-lakers-cavaliers/

Kobe Bryant has always been someone who pretty clearly cares about his own personal legacy. From forcing the Lakers to decide between him and Shaq, the way he made a statement against the Suns in the 2006 playoffs to his pretty clearly gunning to pass Michael Jordan on the NBA’s all-time scoring list this season, Kobe has always had his interests in his mind as much as he has winning championships and games.

Which is why it was so interesting, that in the midst of a random, and kind of wrong, critique of the media on Twitter over the course of the past few hours Kobe took the time to defend a player that arguably will pass him by in legacy when all is said and done.

It was a startling thing to see from someone so focused on how he will be remembered. Kobe could have easily just ignored the Tweet and left it sitting among the thousands of others talking about what Lebron for some reason still needs to prove. After all, Kobe is the one with more titles and somehow, the belief among many fans that he did it by himself. In the competition between legacies those two things go a long way and Kobe surely knows that.

Instead though he took the time to correct one of those misguided fans, and in the process stood up for one of his two biggest rivals for the title of best player that a generation of fans has ever seen. But not only did Kobe stand up for LeBron by saying he has nothing left to prove, something that will go a long way with many fans, but he included both Shaq and Pau Gasol in his list as a way to prove he didn’t do anything alone.

The Gasol inclusion will be the one that many fans have problems with. To this day people still don’t realize how good the big Spaniard was during those seasons, ignoring the 18 points and double digit rebounds per game Gasol posted during those seasons to default to the stupid “he was just big and soft” mantra to demean him. If Kobe listed only Shaq people would have never thought twice about it and it would have kept those two final titles to help push his legacy over LeBron.

Yet he didn’t, and for a player who is seemingly so focused on how he will be remembered it is hard to believe it was on accident. Maybe Kobe Bryant doesn’t see Lebron James as a threat to his legacy. Maybe he thinks of LeBron not as a true contemporary but as someone that is at the head of the next generation. Whatever the reasons Kobe put himself aside to defend another all-time great and for Kobe that seems as impressive as anything he has done on the floor over the last few seasons.

Paul Brahan's quote

@kobebryant lbj has yet to prove he can win a championship without 2 other superstars

Kobe's Quote

Lbj doesn't need to prove that @PaulBrahan I had Shaq + Pau Mj had Pip Magic had Worthy + Kareem etc AND we all had great teammates

nastynice
04-14-2015, 08:59 PM
lol, is it just me, or does the author sound hella like a kobe hater?? worded that **** all kindsa bias and bitter, lol

nickdymez
04-14-2015, 09:18 PM
lol, is it just me, or does the author sound hella like a kobe hater?? worded that **** all kindsa bias and bitter, lol

OF course he is a Kobe hater. He's one of the biggest on this site

AIRMAR72
04-14-2015, 09:25 PM
Paul Brahan's quote

Kobe's Quote

Who really cares what Kobe has to say the guy finish played with studs is entire career besides Derrick Fisher NOBODY grew with Kobe name 2draft pick by the Lakers that bonded with Kobe for 5plus yrs the answer is NObody

PowerHouse
04-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Even though the notion that 'nobody does it alone' is an extremely obvious one, still a stand up move by Kobe to acknowledge that he as well as all superstars need help to win. This kind of humility sort of derails the image that some people have of him as a pompous, selfish, give-me-all-the-credit type of guy.

jerellh528
04-14-2015, 09:48 PM

Iknowpoop is one of the worst posters on this site. I didn't even read his post because I already know it's full of crap.

bucketss
04-14-2015, 10:01 PM
cognitive dissonance.

Saddletramp
04-14-2015, 10:02 PM
Why do you guys think IKnowHoops wrote the article? He quoted a source. Not sure which source, but that's not him just posting as a forum member.

And he asked a legit question.

nastynice
04-14-2015, 11:28 PM
Iknowpoop is one of the worst posters on this site. I didn't even read his post because I already know it's full of crap.

no, I'm referring to the author of that article. **** sound unprofessional as hell, sound more like one of us bitter *** psd posters, haha

jerellh528
04-14-2015, 11:40 PM
no, I'm referring to the author of that article. **** sound unprofessional as hell, sound more like one of us bitter *** psd posters, haha

Oh I didn't read it after the first sentence lol. I still stand by my statement when it comes to the op and anything relating to Kobe and James. It's a stupid opening statement, every athlete ever cares about their own legacy.

bucketss
04-14-2015, 11:44 PM
one year removed and the two other superstars in miami can't even make the playoffs in the east.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 12:00 AM

OF course he is a Kobe hater. He's one of the biggest on this site

Oh I didn't read it after the first sentence lol. I still stand by my statement when it comes to the op and anything relating to Kobe and James. It's a stupid opening statement, every athlete ever cares about their own legacy.

The bolded is a great example of Pure Blind Ignorance. They don't even know what they are talking about yet they are opening there mouths and firehydranting there d-baggery. I wonder how long it takes Jerellh to figure out he just called his hero a fraud.:facepalm:

nickdymez
04-15-2015, 12:03 AM
The bolded is a great example of Pure Blind Ignorance. They don't even know what they are talking about yet they are opening there mouths and firehydranting there d-baggery.
Whatever, your terrible. Don't blame us.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 12:07 AM
I don't understand what Kobe did wrong there? he spoke the truth and he's still the bad guy? damn things never change

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 12:10 AM
Whatever, your terrible. Don't blame us.

What makes this thread terrible specifically, and how does this hate on Kobe? Just please explain that. If you can't, then I have to blame you boi.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 12:11 AM
I don't understand what Kobe did wrong there? he spoke the truth and he's still the bad guy? damn things never change

Why is Kobe the bad guy?

Bostonjorge
04-15-2015, 12:17 AM
one year removed and the two other superstars in miami can't even make the playoffs in the east.

Gasol's first year without kobe and lakers had their worst record in history.

still1ballin
04-15-2015, 12:27 AM
I know hoops.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 12:27 AM
Why is Kobe the bad guy?

you went on and on and said how he only cares about himself when the thread just asks if what kobe said was right??

his tweet wasn't right or wrong, it was a fact. no one wins by themselves. he had shaq and pau and simply named others, I just don't understand where you were trying to go with this thread

WaDe03
04-15-2015, 01:32 AM

Don't forget the 30 different starting lineups this year.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 01:36 AM
and don't forget Bosh being out. Easily would have made the playoffs with Bosh healthy

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 01:55 AM
you went on and on and said how he only cares about himself when the thread just asks if what kobe said was right??

his tweet wasn't right or wrong, it was a fact. no one wins by themselves. he had shaq and pau and simply named others, I just don't understand where you were trying to go with this thread

That is an article...not my words...I'll put the link up.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:02 AM
As I expected, its hard to get an answer as I have not gotten one yet from the Kobe fans who do not like Lebron. Calling me a hater? How ironic. The same people refuse to answer the question cause they can't say Kobe is wrong, and they can't give Bron credit. Puts them in a catch 22 that only a true hater could be in. Wish I could watch them squirm? Is there a Kobe fan who dislikes Lebron that is man enough to answer this question or does this just prove that all Kobe fans who hate Lebron are mentally weak?

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:05 AM
I know hoops.
Speak of the devil

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:15 AM
As I expected, its hard to get an answer as I have not gotten one yet from the Kobe fans who do not like Lebron. Calling me a hater? How ironic. The same people refuse to answer the question cause they can't say Kobe is wrong, and they can't give Bron credit. Puts them in a catch 22 that only a true hater could be in. Wish I could watch them squirm? Is there a Kobe fan who dislikes Lebron that is man enough to answer this question or does this just prove that all Kobe fans who hate Lebron are mentally weak?

Lmfao you still haven't made it clear what the question was??? so what's the question? I'm a kobe fan who hates lebron, I'll answer it

jerellh528
04-15-2015, 02:20 AM

And you wonder why everyone calls you a hater lol. Just read the bold.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:22 AM
you're a thirsty Kobe hater but it's alright. Lebron has won championships, he doesn't need to prove to anyone anymore that he can win, BUT to be goat like he wants to be, you need more than 2 rings

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:25 AM
what Kobe said cannot be viewed as wrong.....those are FACTS. you can't win alone, but again, lebron needed 3 hall of famers and one of them to make a three to save his legacy so it all depends how you look at it lol

curtcocaine
04-15-2015, 02:33 AM
Lmfao you still haven't made it clear what the question was??? so what's the question? I'm a kobe fan who hates lebron, I'll answer it
Why do you hate Lebron?

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:37 AM

Was Kobe right about what he said about lebron. Same question as the top. Its pretty easy to understand no? Seriously where exactly is the disconnect? Why is it hard to connect the dots here?

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:40 AM

The diff is you hate Lebron. I like Kobe, I just hate you. Kobe was a great player, Lebron is a great player. You are just annoying. I'd take Kobe on my team. You would not take Lebron on yours. Im not nearly on your level of hating. Your embarrassing with your anti Lebron marks. I'm just anti-you, not anti Kobe.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:46 AM
Why do you hate Lebron?

he whines, *****es, makes super teams, wants everything handed to him on a plate, named himself king before winning anything, "not one not two not three not seven".... then oops lost in the finals...
makes fun of dirk for being sick, then oops lost to him in the finals, gave up and *****ed out on "his city that he loves" for something better, then leaves miamis superteam for something younger and better. stacks everything in his favor bc he's so scared of failing again like he used to back in the day...gets dunked on by Jordan Crawford and makes espn take it off, then the decision, cruises thru the regular season and doesn't play with heart or will that MJ Kobe Magic Bird etc played, oh and also flops, and also loses his balls in the fourth quarter....I can keep going on and on but that's enough for now

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:47 AM
you're a thirsty Kobe hater but it's alright. Lebron has won championships, he doesn't need to prove to anyone anymore that he can win, BUT to be goat like he wants to be, you need more than 2 rings

Thirsty? What played out fad word you going to drop next. "Swagger"..."Turn up"? Your one of those dudes who's language changes after every episode of love and hip hop.

Anyway, please tell me how this hates on Kobe? If anything it just makes the Kobe fan who hate Lebron look silly, but it does not hate on Kobe at all. Kobe is cool. Your not.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:47 AM
Was Kobe right about what he said about lebron. Same question as the top. Its pretty easy to understand no? Seriously where exactly is the disconnect? Why is it hard to connect the dots here?

I answered it above

L8kers4life
04-15-2015, 02:48 AM

I'm a Laker fan and I really don't like LeBron and I do agree with Kobe. All great teams have great players that play together, this really isn't a big deal. I don't hate LeBron cuz he went to Miami, I hate LeBron cuz he says some really dumb ****.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:48 AM
Thirsty? What played out fad word you going to drop next. "Swagger"..."Turn up"? Your one of those dudes who's language changes after every episode of love and hip hop.

Anyway, please tell me how this hates on Kobe? If anything it just makes the Kobe fan who hate Lebron look silly, but it does not hate on Kobe at all. Kobe is cool. Your not.

why did you take that one sentence so seriously and ignored the rest of the post, which was the important part lol. insecure much?

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:49 AM

You realize the only people that call me that are you and your 3 clones/dupe accounts, and a guy who got banned right?

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:49 AM
I'm a Laker fan and I really don't like LeBron and I do agree with Kobe. All great teams have great players that play together, this really isn't a big deal. I don't hate LeBron cuz he went to Miami, I hate LeBron cuz he says some really dumb ****.

this.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:50 AM

Has nothing to do with the article. Reaching kid.

sep11ie
04-15-2015, 02:52 AM
What makes this thread terrible specifically, and how does this hate on Kobe? Just please explain that. If you can't, then I have to blame you boi.

Well, you do suck...

curtcocaine
04-15-2015, 02:54 AM
he whines, *****es, makes super teams, wants everything handed to him on a plate, named himself king before winning anything, "not one not two not three not seven".... then oops lost in the finals...
makes fun of dirk for being sick, then oops lost to him in the finals, gave up and *****ed out on "his city that he loves" for something better, then leaves miamis superteam for something younger and better. stacks everything in his favor bc he's so scared of failing again like he used to back in the day...gets dunked on by Jordan Crawford and makes espn take it off, then the decision, cruises thru the regular season and doesn't play with heart or will that MJ Kobe Magic Bird etc played, oh and also flops, and also loses his balls in the fourth quarter....I can keep going on and on but that's enough for now
If you truly wanted you could make a list 3 times as long for Kobe. Respect greatness while its here instead of looking for reasons to be a hater.

Kobe is the reason I started watching basketball but im not going to act like hes a saint.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:54 AM
what Kobe said cannot be viewed as wrong.....those are FACTS. you can't win alone, but again, lebron needed 3 hall of famers and one of them to make a three to save his legacy so it all depends how you look at it lol

@iknowhoops I answered your question so long ago.... u just been avoiding it

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:55 AM

Oh good job, you figured out the question by finally deciding to read. Next time don't post till you've done so. Then you made one of the most contradicting back to back statements I've seen on PSD. Best you got huh. How many 3's did Horry make to save both Kobe and Shaq. Pretty weak brah

L8kers4life
04-15-2015, 02:56 AM

I also answered his question...

BornReady
04-15-2015, 02:57 AM
If you truly wanted you could make a list 3 times as long for Kobe. Respect greatness while its here instead of looking for reasons to be a hater.

Kobe is the reason I started watching basketball but im not going to act like hes a saint.

I absolutely respect greatness. I respect his game. I never said I hate his game....he simply *****es all the time about every little thing(sleeved jerseys, schedule too long, all star break too short, to many minutes in a game etc) and tries to take the easy road to everything but I absolutely respect his game. he's a good player but he's not comparable to Jordan or Kobe. Hes Magic Johnson with better offense if anything

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:59 AM

:clap: Best answer Ive seen tonight. Thats how it is done. One real unwavering answer.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:01 AM
Oh good job, you figured out the question by finally deciding to read. Next time don't post till you've done so. Then you made one of the most contradicting back to back statements I've seen on PSD. Best you got huh. How many 3's did Horry make to save both Kobe and Shaq. Pretty weak brah

Horry made threes bc the shots were for him, it was planned. The three that Ray allen made was a complete SAVE of the heat and Lebrons legacy. even the Miami Heat fans gave up on em, it was all over but Ray allen did what he does best...let's not forget who took those two threes before that play to try to tie it;) lmao

curtcocaine
I absolutely respect greatness. I respect his game. I never said I hate his game....he simply *****es all the time about every little thing(sleeved jerseys, schedule too long, all star break too short, to many minutes in a game etc) and tries to take the easy road to everything but I absolutely respect his game. he's a good player but he's not comparable to Jordan or Kobe. Hes Magic Johnson with better offense if anything
Bron > Kobe easily...

Only thing Kobe dose better than James is score and James can hold his on. James dose literally everything eles better.

IKnowHoops
why did you take that one sentence so seriously and ignored the rest of the post, which was the important part lol. insecure much?

You realize you did this for that for an entire thread including the post you quoted for your reply right? Took you like 8 posts to finally answer the original question. I guess Im 20 x more secure than you are.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:04 AM
Well, you do suck...

Another awesome answer to the question...or nah

More-Than-Most
04-15-2015, 03:06 AM
He is spot on... Kobe and Jordan had more help then James has ever had. Even when he got to Miami wade and Bosh were shells of what they once were.... Because of James game I am not sure Kobe or Jordan would have even gotten those early cavs teams to the playoffs let alone a finals.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:08 AM

@iknowhoops I literally agreed with what Kobe said and answered your question twice lol

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:08 AM

I replied to every answer in order, so you took way to long to answer the question no matter how long ago it was. Once i got to your answer, then I replied. So no, I avoided nothing, you just took a very long long time trying to figure out the questions, which is in the title...:facepalm:

More-Than-Most
04-15-2015, 03:09 AM
Horry made threes bc the shots were for him, it was planned. The three that Ray allen made was a complete SAVE of the heat and Lebrons legacy. even the Miami Heat fans gave up on em, it was all over but Ray allen did what he does best...let's not forget who took those two threes before that play to try to tie it;) lmao

If you watch that three point James is wide open begging for the ball... Had he got the ball he might have very well made that three and did the same exact thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYoE0OzoBU

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:12 AM
If you watch that three point James is wide open begging for the ball... Had he got the ball he might have very well made that three and did the same exact thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYoE0OzoBU

true true, still can't believe how much the Spurs blew that final. Timmy and Pops would possibly have 6 right now

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:14 AM

HUH? Sacramento...? Ball bounced off the rim, Vlade Divac tried to knock the ball to the other side of the court and it went right to Horry. Then he banged the trey. Even Shaq said it was lucky. No your history. Now your looking like you're just talking completely out of your butt. At least Ray shot was passed to him by his teammate. Now that you have been enlightened by this information that you did not know but chose to guess on, do you now loose respect for Shaq and Kobe?

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:15 AM
I replied to every answer in order, so you took way to long to answer the question no matter how long ago it was. Once i got to your answer, then I replied. So no, I avoided nothing, you just took a very long long time trying to figure out the questions, which is in the title...:facepalm:

You just know hoops man

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:20 AM
HUH? Sacramento...? Ball bounced off the rim, Vlade Divac tried to knock the ball to the other side of the court and it went right to Horry. Then he banged the trey. Even Shaq said it was lucky. No your history. Now your looking like you're just talking completely out of your butt. At least Ray shot was passed to him by his teammate. Now that you have been enlightened by this information that you did not know but chose to guess on, do you now loose respect for Shaq and Kobe?

I watched that game lol good try.... I was simply talking about SAVING the heat and Lebron in a FINAL. that three by Horry didn't save $h1t but that one single game lol. the heat were down 3-2 in the FINALS, not the WCF game 5....

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n3SEJnKQKc

Kobe miss, Shaq miss, Vlade attempted back tap( if he just grabs it game is over), then Horry win. Common dude, you don't know anything do you. Why make these statements when your guy did the exact same thing. Oh yeah, cause you really don't know what the heck your talking about.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:22 AM
I watched that game lol good try.... I was simply talking about SAVING the heat and Lebron in a FINAL. that three by Horry didn't save $h1t but that one single game lol. the heat were down 3-2 in the FINALS, not the WCF game 5....

So you were wrong when you said all of Horry's 3's were planned for him?

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n3SEJnKQKc

Kobe miss, Shaq miss, Vlade attempted back tap( if he just grabs it game is over), then Vlade win. Common dude, you don't know anything do you. Why make these statements when your guy did the exact same thing. Oh yeah, cause you really don't know what the heck your talking about.

comparing a WCF game 5, to a final when a team is 7 seconds away from losing and someone makes a miracle.... totally on another level when it comes to "saving" someone's legacy.....great job tho C- for effort.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:25 AM
So you were wrong when you said all of Horry's 3's were planned for him?

didn't mean planned really, should have explained it, his threes never meant as much as that Ray allens one did. the team was down 3-2, literally 7 seconds away from losing a final and he makes the miracle....that's not comparable to almost anything

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:26 AM
comparing a WCF game 5, to a final when a team is 7 seconds away from losing and someone makes a miracle.... totally on another level when it comes to "saving" someone's legacy.....great job tho C- for effort.

If Lakers loose that game they are down 3-1. Yeah nice try with your F effort. They don't make the finals and have no chip if Horry doesn't make that shot.

PowerHouse
04-15-2015, 03:29 AM
As I said back in page 1, Kobe of course is right by saying all superstars need help and nobody can do it by themselves to win a title, thats obvious. But, keeping that in mind, the difference between LBJ and Kobe is that Kobe was willing to stick it out through the Kwame Brown years and wait until the FO finally put a collection of talent together that had championship potential. LBJ is fair-weathered. He doesnt believe in loyalty, he jumps ship to find the talent he wants to play with.

The Kobe dislikers will probably say "well Kobe was demanding a trade back in '07". Which is true to a degree, but how serious was he about leaving? How do we know it wasnt a genius ploy to light a fire under Kupchak's *** to strike a deal? Its no coincidence that just a few short months later here comes Pau Gasol. A sneaky ploy, yes but better than jumping ship IMO.

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:31 AM
As I said back in page 1, Kobe of course is right by saying all superstars need help and nobody can do it by themselves to win a title, thats obvious. But, keeping that in mind, the difference between LBJ and Kobe is that Kobe was willing to stick it out through the Kwame Brown years and wait until the FO finally put a collection of talent together that had championship potential. LBJ is fair-weathered. He doesnt believe in loyalty, he jumps ship to find the talent he wants to play with.

The Kobe dislikers will probably say "well Kobe was demanding a trade back in '07". Which is true to a degree, but how serious was he about leaving? How do we know it wasnt a genius ploy to light a fire under Kupchak's *** to strike a deal? Its no coincidence that just a few short months later here comes Pau Gasol. A sneaky ploy, yes but better than jumping ship IMO.

beautiful. well said

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 03:33 AM
didn't mean planned really, should have explained it, his threes never meant as much as that Ray allens one did. the team was down 3-2, literally 7 seconds away from losing a final and he makes the miracle....that's not comparable to almost anything

Really? Because this is what you said.

If you are fast and can tackle, you would have made a great DB in high school because you are a fierce backpedaler. Another nice F effort. :facepalm:

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:37 AM
Really? Because this is what you said.

If you are fast and can tackle, you would have made a great DB in high school because you are a fierce backpedaler. Another nice F effort. :facepalm:

I was wide receiver, but yo, down 3-2 in the finals with 7 seconds away from going home. nothing can beat that

BornReady
04-15-2015, 03:53 AM
Ray allen saved lebrons legacy and that shot was way more important than Horrys. Lebron would have been 1/5 in the finals while Kobe would still be 4/7 so yes Ray allens miracle saved Lebrons legacy way more than Horry Kobes

and even if Lakers would have lost that game and been down 3-1, wouldn't be surprised if they came back bc the refs did everything in that series so the Lakers would win

More-Than-Most
04-15-2015, 04:03 AM

The difference is Kobe never had to endure what James has had to deal with from day one in the league... The media alone today is far worse then it has ever been and Kobe got to a lakers team that was stacked with talent while James went to a team with next to no talent and won titles... Kobe had the luxury of not demanding trades because he never had to deal with half the crap that James has had to deal with from day one... James has been the best player since Jordan and gets put down because he makes the smart basketball play or cant carry a team on nobodies to a championship... If James entered the league with a stacked team and won multiple championships because of said team he wouldn't be worrying about where he was playing either or about leaving said team which is why he went back to the cavs team after winning his rings. As soon as Kobe didnt have a stacked team around him he threatened the Organization... He wouldnt have survived on a team like the cavs if he entered the league like James did.

FraziersKnicks
04-15-2015, 04:13 AM
Wait Kobe is loyal? The same Kobe that said he wouldn't play for the Hornets and demanded to be traded to LA? The same Kobe that demanded he was traded from LA when the Lakers went through their rough patch?

If anything Kobe's loyalty comes down to his poor free agency timing.

FraziersKnicks
04-15-2015, 04:15 AM
Also, did someone just say that LeBron is a better offensive version of Magic (a player already better than Kobe) and then say LeBron isn't comparable to Kobe?

:laugh2:

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:20 AM
I was wide receiver, but yo, down 3-2 in the finals with 7 seconds away from going home. nothing can beat that

Dude it doesn't matter. Both go home if its a miss, lakers just go home earlier. From that perspective Horry saved them from a worse fate. Doesn't matter who's was worse. Both got lucky dagger 3's to win games in extremely desperate situations, and without would of not won a chip. You splitting hairs and backpedaling just means you hate to much to debate this topic.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:22 AM
Ray allen saved lebrons legacy and that shot was way more important than Horrys. Lebron would have been 1/5 in the finals while Kobe would still be 4/7 so yes Ray allens miracle saved Lebrons legacy way more than Horry Kobes

and even if Lakers would have lost that game and been down 3-1, wouldn't be surprised if they came back bc the refs did everything in that series so the Lakers would win

If thats the case this argument is a bunch of bs. Who cares about wins measuring your legacy if its based of refs cheating. You just made your argument pointless.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:23 AM
The difference is Kobe never had to endure what James has had to deal with from day one in the league... The media alone today is far worse then it has ever been and Kobe got to a lakers team that was stacked with talent while James went to a team with next to no talent and won titles... Kobe had the luxury of not demanding trades because he never had to deal with half the crap that James has had to deal with from day one... James has been the best player since Jordan and gets put down because he makes the smart basketball play or cant carry a team on nobodies to a championship... If James entered the league with a stacked team and won multiple championships because of said team he wouldn't be worrying about where he was playing either or about leaving said team which is why he went back to the cavs team after winning his rings. As soon as Kobe didnt have a stacked team around him he threatened the Organization... He wouldnt have survived on a team like the cavs if he entered the league like James did.

He wouldn't play for the Cavs if they drafted him. He'd do them like he did Charlotte.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Also, did someone just say that LeBron is a better offensive version of Magic (a player already better than Kobe) and then say LeBron isn't comparable to Kobe?

:laugh2:

Thought the same exact thing

More-Than-Most
04-15-2015, 04:30 AM
He wouldn't play for the Cavs if they drafted him. He'd do them like he did Charlotte.

lol spot on

PurpleLynch
04-15-2015, 09:28 AM
I completely agree with Kobe and that answer is really on point. I don't hate Lebron,he has nothing more to prove in my eyes.

The author of the article is an *** though. I mean,it's Limbaugh's level of bias that article.

Tony_Starks
04-15-2015, 09:40 AM
Author of article is biased and unprofessional. OP is a proven bitter Kobe hater.

That aside I'd hope by this time everyone knows you need teammates to win, even though for some reason Kobe is the only one haters make a point holding it against....

bucketss
04-15-2015, 10:41 AM
and don't forget Bosh being out. Easily would have made the playoffs with Bosh healthy

and they were like 7 games below .500 before bosh injury.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 11:09 AM
Author of article is biased and unprofessional. I am a proven bitter Lebron hater.

That aside I'd hope by this time everyone knows you need teammates to win, even though for some reason Kobe is the only one haters make a point holding it against....

Fixed

Hawkeye15
04-15-2015, 11:10 AM

after that same FO had given him 3 championships haha, don't leave that part out.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 11:14 AM
or

Author of article is biased and unprofessional. OP is a proven hater of Lebron hating, Kobe Pole smokers.

Take your pick buddy!

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 11:17 AM
Author of article is biased and unprofessional. OP is a proven bitter Kobe hater.

And with that, all credibility goes out the window and bias has completely taken over your mind. Especially when Kobe is answering a guy hating on Lebron for what you say only Kobe gets hated on. Kobe is basically saying, "Pole smoking fans of mine who continue to hate on Lebron, you are absolutely 100% wrong and you have no idea what you are talking about."

Chronz
04-15-2015, 11:26 AM
after that same FO had given him 3 championships haha, don't leave that part out.

Not really, dude wanted out and would have accepted a trade to Chicago had the Lakers accepted a trade that didn't include Deng. Gotta give the Lakers credit for not listening to Kobe a **** load of times during those rebuilding years. Not goin after Jermaine, not going after Kidd, they wanted KG but KG wanted no part of the madness brewing in LA. Taking their sweet time to cater to Kobes trade demands opened his eyes to the talent they had in place. Its why Kobe admitted he was wrong when he finally won Chris Paul's MVP.

At least Bron gave his (small market) team 7 years before starting to pout.

Hawkeye15
04-15-2015, 11:37 AM
Not really, dude wanted out and would have accepted a trade to Chicago had the Lakers accepted a trade that didn't include Deng. Gotta give the Lakers credit for not listening to Kobe a **** load of times during those rebuilding years. Not goin after Jermaine, not going after Kidd, they wanted KG but KG wanted no part of the madness brewing in LA. Taking their sweet time to cater to Kobes trade demands opened his eyes to the talent they had in place. Its why Kobe admitted he was wrong when he finally won Chris Paul's MVP.

At least Bron gave his (small market) team 7 years before starting to pout.

my only point was, when people give Kobe credit for "sticking it out" with his team, they are talking about the most successful run NBA team in the last 35 years, one that gave Kobe 3 championship rosters before the situation went bad (one that he contributed to), while crapping on LeBron for leaving after his contract was completely fulfilled, after having a FO that has never done jack, and was not doing jack, to get him help.

It's just a ridiculous notion to me that people give credit to guys like Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan, etc, for "sticking it out with 1 team", when of course they would have, their FO's were awesome over their playing days there. I would loved to have seen Kobe in a small market, incompetent FO team. You think he whined with the Lakers? Omg he would have been insufferable if you gave him LeBron's situation.

nastynice
04-15-2015, 12:05 PM
wtf, how did such a clear bait thread get so many hits??

Its like someone decided we haven't had a nice kobe lebron ***** fest in here for a while...and it worked to perfection, lol

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 12:15 PM

Its like someone decided we haven't had a nice kobe lebron ***** fest in here for a while...and it worked to perfection, lol

Can you explain specifically, how this is a bait thread bro? Seriously no joke at all.

Tony_Starks
04-15-2015, 12:41 PM

Come on man, you know Kobe v Lebron bait is the trolls go to move. Its the most sure thing going since Mike James threads.....

Chronz
04-15-2015, 01:00 PM
my only point was, when people give Kobe credit for "sticking it out" with his team, they are talking about the most successful run NBA team in the last 35 years, one that gave Kobe 3 championship rosters before the situation went bad (one that he contributed to), while crapping on LeBron for leaving after his contract was completely fulfilled, after having a FO that has never done jack, and was not doing jack, to get him help.

It's just a ridiculous notion to me that people give credit to guys like Kobe, Magic, Bird, Duncan, etc, for "sticking it out with 1 team", when of course they would have, their FO's were awesome over their playing days there. I would loved to have seen Kobe in a small market, incompetent FO team. You think he whined with the Lakers? Omg he would have been insufferable if you gave him LeBron's situation.

I agree on that, I just dont understand why people put such importance on player movement. Its like, who the **** cares if 1 guy stayed with 1 team or left for another, not every situation is comparable in that respect so why hold a player to such wild standard? It makes for a pretty story book ending but these guys shouldn't be forced to stay put just because they had the misfortune of being drafted somewhere.

And if such a standard exists, the last fan base that should bring it up would be the Lakers. They owe much of their championships to getting stars to defect. Kareem, Wilt, Shaq all defected. Magic and Kobe both sort of forced their way into big markets so thats not very impressive either.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 01:23 PM
I agree on that, I just dont understand why people put such importance on player movement. Its like, who the **** cares if 1 guy stayed with 1 team or left for another, not every situation is comparable in that respect so why hold a player to such wild standard? It makes for a pretty story book ending but these guys shouldn't be forced to stay put just because they had the misfortune of being drafted somewhere.

And if such a standard exists, the last fan base that should bring it up would be the Lakers. They owe much of their championships to getting stars to defect. Kareem, Wilt, Shaq all defected. Magic and Kobe both sort of forced their way into big markets so thats not very impressive either.

Agree 10000% with everything up here. Pathetic comparison that has nothing to do with skills, ability or mentality. And like you said, the laker's history of success is 100% co-dependent on players "running from a worse situation to a better one"...as some on PSD like to put it.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 01:26 PM
Come on man, you know Kobe v Lebron bait is the trolls go to move. Its the most sure thing going since Mike James threads.....

Can you read...this isn't even about Lebron vs Kobe. Cry me a riverrrrrr, ohhhhh, cry me a riiiiiverrrrrrr ohhhhh.

Jamiecballer
04-15-2015, 01:27 PM
that tweet has slightly elevated Kobe in my eyes. good job Kobe.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 01:28 PM
that tweet has slightly elevated Kobe in my eyes. good job Kobe.
Agreed

Chronz
04-15-2015, 02:10 PM
People think this is a bait thread because you called out a specific fan base as opposed to asking an open ended question to all, would help hide your agenda.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:17 PM
People think this is a bait thread because you called out a specific fan base as opposed to asking an open ended question to all, would help hide your agenda.

I feel that, but that particular fan base is who I wanted to hear from. Obviously Lebron fans will say he's right. Obviously fans of the NBA in general will think he's right. I wanted to to see where people put between a rock and a hard place would land. Its the only group who's answer is a bit unknown. Its only a tough question for one particular fan base, and a dumb question to ask everyone else when I/we already know the answer.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 02:25 PM
This is not meant to be a troll thread, it is meant to expose trolls. The ones that answer the question one way or the other are not trolls, the ones that dance around the question, give double answers, or just start pouting...well those are the real trolls. And I come to this conclusion because by dancing around the question it shows that your not about the truth, your about pride, which means your really not able to have an intelligent conversation on the subject about either.

jerellh528
04-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Dude, you just sound dumb lol. Expose trolls, rock n a hard place, dance around, double answers? Lolol. Give it a break. The answer is yes, you need teammates to win titles. This wouldn't be the first time a sports star has said something in support of one another, similar to James calling Kobe the best player and scorer in the league a few years back. James n Kobe probably have a mutual respect for each other.. Why are you trying to turn this into something when it's not? Purely to bait, it's obvious by all your posts. Kobe also tweeted a meme in support of westys 50 point game. I'm sure mamba is probably just bored.

Tony_Starks
04-15-2015, 03:21 PM
Dude, you just sound dumb lol. Expose trolls, rock n a hard place, dance around, double answers? Lolol. Give it a break. The answer is yes, you need teammates to win titles. This wouldn't be the first time a sports star has said something in support of one another, similar to James calling Kobe the best player and scorer in the league a few years back. James n Kobe probably have a mutual respect for each other.. Why are you trying to turn this into something when it's not? Purely to bait, it's obvious by all your posts. Kobe also tweeted a meme in support of westys 50 point game. I'm sure mamba is probably just bored.

Exposing trolls with a thread entitled "Kobe fans who hate Lebron..."

LOL I've seen it all man, I really have.

Tony_Starks
04-15-2015, 03:24 PM
Could've easily been titled "Kobe defends Lebron" but I guess that doesn't insult any particular fan base so it wouldn't work.....

The crazy part is that its Stans like this that keep bogus Kobe/Lebron stupidity going because they insist you have to love one and hate the other. Can't be a fan of or even respect both.....

lol, please
04-15-2015, 03:38 PM
I would loved to have seen Kobe in a small market, incompetent FO team. You think he whined with the Lakers? Omg he would have been insufferable if you gave him LeBron's situation.

You have no way of proving this, it's clear you are biased against Kobe at this point, for all we know he would have stuck with the Cavs through thick and thin and lead them to 'ships. In fact, since he has been a career Laker, I have to lean towards the notion that he would have stayed with the small market team, than left.

LAcowBOMBER
04-15-2015, 03:57 PM
Who really cares what Kobe has to say the guy finish played with studs is entire career besides Derrick Fisher NOBODY grew with Kobe name 2draft pick by the Lakers that bonded with Kobe for 5plus yrs the answer is NObody

Bynum was there 7 years and won 2 rings with him... Name me another player the Lakers drafted in his time that was worth a damn. Fisher was drafted the year before him and they had some success together too. Not to mention the teams with Kwame, Smush and Walton that he made look half decent. Caron Butler and Kobe got along very well, Odom played the best basketball of his career with Kobe. Pau and Kobe both respect each other and got along.

And as far as playing with studs his whole career, he had Shaq yes, not underplaying that but it was amazing what the 2 of them did together. That team knew how to play defense and had some shooters, but outside of Shaq and Kobe there was no one even close to all star level on those teams.

A little more on topic, I agree with what Kobe is saying. Everyone has great teammates when they win rings, its how you win rings. The Lebron hate people have stems more from him ring chasing, forming super teams, and The Decision, but I personally don't have a real problem with James

Hawkeye15
04-15-2015, 03:59 PM
You have no way of proving this, it's clear you are biased against Kobe at this point, for all we know he would have stuck with the Cavs through thick and thin and lead them to 'ships. In fact, since he has been a career Laker, I have to lean towards the notion that he would have stayed with the small market team, than left.

don't think its much of a reach when we are talking about a guy who wasn't keen on the idea of playing for Charlotte, or a guy whose FO gave him 3 chips, and despite that he continues to issue trade demands when they actually go down for a period of time.

nastynice
04-15-2015, 04:18 PM
Can you explain specifically, how this is a bait thread bro? Seriously no joke at all.

because kobe mentions that everyone needs help, and rather than saying what do you think of it, there's all this "kobe lover" "lebron hater" garbage peppered throughout your posts, and when people respond saying kobe's not wrong, he's stating a fact, its like ur not satisfied with it. C'mon man, u know what's up

5ass
04-15-2015, 04:18 PM
don't think its much of a reach when we are talking about a guy who wasn't keen on the idea of playing for Charlotte, or a guy whose FO gave him 3 chips, and despite that he continues to issue trade demands when they actually go down for a period of time.

And boom goes the dynamite

L8kers4life
04-15-2015, 04:24 PM

Your one of the best posters on this site, and you always use logic, but this statement as a whole is pretty ignorant. Your point that his FO gave him 3 chips is completely ridiculous. He was drafted by the Lakers then Shaq signed as a free agent. It's as if Kobe wasnt one of the biggest factor of those 3 rings. Let's speak real for once, Lakers got swept from the playoffs 2 straight years with Shaq, Kobe and DFish. Yeah we signed Phil to Coach after that, but Phil only coaches teams he thinks he can cultivate into a championship team. It still took a lot of work, ups and downs and one of the greatest 1-2 punches of all time to develop and understand eachother. There was no handing Kobe anything, he earned every bit of those 3 rings, if you cant see that, maybe your not as strong a poster as I originally thought.

And why would anyone be Keen on playing in Charlotte, not even Charlotte was keen on playing in Charlotte. In 96 talks were already surfacing about Charlotte looking to relocate, and they actually did relocate to New Orleans in 2002.

And seriously, why even bring up the trade request, did Kobe get traded, did that request lead to the front office doing all it could to bring in some talent? Your damn right it did, and almost all Laker fans thank Kobe for putting that pressure on the front office. That is what star players do. You can mention Kobe threatened to leave many times, requesting a trade or almost leaving to the Clippers, but the reality is, he didn't, not when he had beef with Shaq, not when he had beef with Phil, not after the rape charges, not after the Kwame-Smush years, so move on from that.

Newsflash: It seems as though most on here supporting LeBron must win every Kobe-LeBron argument, the reality is, some of you with LeBron colered glasses on, are not always right, you guys are not the end all be all, sometimes you may actually be wrong! The sad thing is, most will never admit it.

PowerHouse
04-15-2015, 04:25 PM

FOs build rosters they dont win championships, players do. Every NBA season there is always way more than one great roster/team but only one can fight their way to the top.

And it constantly annoys me when guys say he wasnt keen on or refused to play for Charlotte when that is complete nonsense. It was the Nets, not the Hornets who Kobe didnt want to get drafted by. Kobe would have been okay playing for Charlotte its just that Charlotte really did need a big man and got a skilled one still in his prime in Vlade Divac. At the time that deal looked like a steal for the Hornets. It was still an ill-advised notion to draft high schoolers back then and nobody knew that Kobe would turn into the star he became.

Hawkeye15
04-15-2015, 04:30 PM
FOs build rosters they dont win championships, players do. Every NBA season there is always way more than one great roster/team but only one can fight their way to the top.

And it constantly annoys me when guys say he wasnt keen on or refused to play for Charlotte when that is complete nonsense. It was the Nets, not the Hornets who Kobe didnt want to get drafted by. Kobe would have been okay playing for Charlotte its just that Charlotte really did need a big man and got a skilled one still in his prime in Vlade Divac. At the time that deal looked like a steal for the Hornets. It was still an ill-advised notion to draft high schoolers back then and nobody knew that Kobe would turn into the star he became.

I will say it another way.....

Most players would kill to play for a team that has shown for over 3 decades to be the best team at winning chips in their respective league, especially when said player has ALREADY won 3 chips with the team.

Kobe shouldn't get credit for "sticking around", as some like to say it. He went through a tiny bad period, along with a ton of contending years. Most players would call that an amazing career, and most would call that a great FO.

Hawkeye15
04-15-2015, 04:32 PM
Your one of the best posters on this site, and you always use logic, but this statement as a whole is pretty ignorant. Your point that his FO gave him 3 chips is completely ridiculous. He was drafted by the Lakers then Shaq signed as a free agent. It's as if Kobe wasnt one of the biggest factor of those 3 rings. Let's speak real for once, Lakers got swept from the playoffs 2 straight years with Shaq, Kobe and DFish. Yeah we signed Phil to Coach after that, but Phil only coaches teams he thinks he can cultivate into a championship team. It still took a lot of work, ups and downs and one of the greatest 1-2 punches of all time to develop and understand eachother. There was no handing Kobe anything, he earned every bit of those 3 rings, if you cant see that, maybe your not as strong a poster as I originally thought.

And why would anyone be Keen on playing in Charlotte, not even Charlotte was keen on playing in Charlotte. In 96 talks were already surfacing about Charlotte looking to relocate, and they actually did relocate to New Orleans in 2002.

And seriously, why even bring up the trade request, did Kobe get traded, did that request lead to the front office doing all it could to bring in some talent? Your damn right it did, and almost all Laker fans thank Kobe for putting that pressure on the front office. That is what star players do. You can mention Kobe threatened to leave many times, requesting a trade or almost leaving to the Clippers, but the reality is, he didn't, not when he had beef with Shaq, not when he had beef with Phil, not after the rape charges, not after the Kwame-Smush years, so move on from that.

Newsflash: It seems as though most on here supporting LeBron must win every Kobe-LeBron argument, the reality is, some of you with LeBron colered glasses on, are not always right, you guys are not the end all be all, sometimes you may actually be wrong! The sad thing is, most will never admit it.

it was actually a brilliant strategy by Kobe. He knew he had a no trade clause, he basically just leveraged his words to force the FO into action.

I only mean, I can't stand it when people crap on player A for leaving in free agency, when his circumstances were completely different from player B, who is being praised for staying.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:34 PM

Troll

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Exposing trolls with a thread entitled "Kobe fans who hate Lebron..."

LOL I've seen it all man, I really have.

Clueless. That group exists, your one of the ring leaders. What?

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Could've easily been titled "Kobe defends Lebron" but I guess that doesn't insult any particular fan base so it wouldn't work.....

The crazy part is that its Stans like this that keep bogus Kobe/Lebron stupidity going because they insist you have to love one and hate the other. Can't be a fan of or even respect both.....

Just keep talking bro. Nowhere in this thread am I making this a Lebron vs Kobe thread. But in this thread you are. Your passive aggressive nature is see through. I asked a straight up question to a group. Then that group (who is proud of there stance by the way) danced.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=nastynice;29826822]because kobe mentions that everyone needs help, and rather than saying what do you think of it, there's all this "kobe lover" "lebron hater" garbage peppered throughout your posts,

I ask for "Kobe fans who don't like Lebron" Never used the word hater homie. I did that specifically not to disrespect anyone. Does this group not exist? From what I've seen this group does exist. Its obvious what everyone else thinks, not so obvious what that group thinks. Understand?

and when people respond saying kobe's not wrong, he's stating a fact, its like ur not satisfied with it. C'mon man, u know what's up

Prove it...you can't...cause its a lie, and its false. Your just listening to the idiots say what they think it is, but not actually reading.

nastynice
04-15-2015, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE]

I ask for "Kobe fans who don't like Lebron" Never used the word hater homie. I did that specifically not to disrespect anyone. Does this group not exist? From what I've seen this group does exist. Its obvious what everyone else thinks, not so obvious what that group thinks. Understand?

Prove it...you can't...cause its a lie, and its false. Your just listening to the idiots say what they think it is, but not actually reading.

lol, what? prove what?

bro, ur not trying to have an open discussion about a topic, ur trying to word things in such a way that "kobe fans who don't like lebron" either have to admit a point that bigs up lebron, or deny a point which is simply a fact. but whatever bro, don't let me rain on your parade, if u've somehow talked urself into thinking this is some kinda legit topic, worded neutral n everything, then by all means roll with it baby

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 05:15 PM
[QUOTE=IKnowHoops;29826913]

lol, what? prove what?

bro, ur not trying to have an open discussion about a topic, ur trying to word things in such a way that "kobe fans who don't like lebron" either have to admit a point that bigs up lebron, or deny a point which is simply a fact. but whatever bro, don't let me rain on your parade, if u've somehow talked urself into thinking this is some kinda legit topic, worded neutral n everything, then by all means roll with it baby

I wouldn't care if someone asked, for all the "Lebron fans who hate Rhondo" please answer this thread. I Like Bron and hate Rhondo so I would answer the question with no problems at all. I don't see why the people that scream this from the roof tops (They love kobe and dislike Bron) have a problem with this thread.

I wouldn't have a thread if Kobe didn't make the tweet homie. Not my fault this makes some act all sensitive because they have that big a problem with giving props to the best player in the game. Sounds like a personal problem to me. I don't have that problem so I don't see this as being a troll thread. I keep it 100 no matter what and these little kids that are dancing on here just have problems.

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=IKnowHoops;29826913]

lol, what? prove what?

Prove that when people gave a straight answer that it wasn't good enough for me. First dude that answered the question said, "Yes Kobe is right and I don't like Lebron"

Then I said thank you, this is an answer.

That B.S you said about answers not being good enough is false.

One guys said "Yes it is true you, but then again" He ended up agreeing with both sides. And that was 10 posts in. His first nine posts were. 1. Why is Kobe the bad guy 2. Your a thirsty Kobe hater 3.etc

Don't even think I got an answer on the first page by that group. It hurt them to bad and I didn't know it would, but Im not surprised it did. But again, thats a personal problem that they have to deal with.

nastynice
04-15-2015, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=nastynice;29826969]

Prove that when people gave a straight answer that it wasn't good enough for me. First dude that answered the question said, "Yes Kobe is right and I don't like Lebron"

Then I said thank you, this is an answer.

That B.S you said about answers not being good enough is false.

One guys said "Yes it is true you, but then again" He ended up agreeing with both sides. And that was 10 posts in. His first nine posts were. 1. Why is Kobe the bad guy 2. Your a thirsty Kobe hater 3.etc

Don't even think I got an answer on the first page by that group. It hurt them to bad and I didn't know it would, but Im not surprised it did. But again, thats a personal problem that they have to deal with.

lol, my dude, second page the guy says "his tweet wasn't right or wrong, it was a fact. no one wins by themselves". If that doesn't give you his stance on kobe's tweet, then what is it exactly ur looking for? The fact that he didn't say the words "kobe is right"?

and u respond with "Is there a Kobe fan who dislikes Lebron that is man enough to answer this question or does this just prove that all Kobe fans who hate Lebron are mentally weak?"

That shows to me you have some kind of weird agenda here which I'm not even entirely clear on what the hell it is. If I'm mistaken then I'm mistaken, life goes on...

Chronz
04-15-2015, 06:26 PM
it was actually a brilliant strategy by Kobe. He knew he had a no trade clause, he basically just leveraged his words to force the FO into action.

I only mean, I can't stand it when people crap on player A for leaving in free agency, when his circumstances were completely different from player B, who is being praised for staying.

Brilliant strategy? What exactly do people think happened? Hey Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol and unknown prospects, nah, lets not do that trade. MONTHS later, oh **** I forgot, Kobe demanded a trade, we better accept this deal that would enrage the rest of the league now....

LMFAO.. Cmon bro dont fall for their retrospective history

IKnowHoops
04-15-2015, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=IKnowHoops;29827034]

lol, my dude, second page the guy says "his tweet wasn't right or wrong, it was a fact. no one wins by themselves". If that doesn't give you his stance on kobe's tweet, then what is it exactly ur looking for? The fact that he didn't say the words "kobe is right"?

and u respond with "Is there a Kobe fan who dislikes Lebron that is man enough to answer this question or does this just prove that all Kobe fans who hate Lebron are mentally weak?"

That shows to me you have some kind of weird agenda here which I'm not even entirely clear on what the hell it is. If I'm mistaken then I'm mistaken, life goes on...

So he's not right or wrong when he says Lebron has nothing left to prove. But its a fact. So wouldn't he be right? The same poster later said he's right. So I'm sorry, player, thats 3 different answers. Not right, not wrong, its a fact, and he's right. OK if that is as plain as day to you, then we have a different version of plain as day. Same poster also said that Horry's shots were planned, and Ray's shots were lucky, then he said, I didn't mean planned. Bro, common, dude changed his stance 5 times in 3 posts lol.

FlashBolt
04-15-2015, 08:12 PM
Here's the fact about PSD: The majority of us are not stupid. LeBron is a better player than Kobe (not talking about career wise but on a who would you build around scenario). Kobe fans need to stop being ignorant and accept that fact.

Jayb587
04-17-2015, 07:18 PM

LMAO this is pure hatred cant deny that's its funny and mostly true though.

Jayb587
04-17-2015, 07:20 PM
Here's the fact about PSD: The majority of us are not stupid. LeBron is a better player than Kobe (not talking about career wise but on a who would you build around scenario). Kobe fans need to stop being ignorant and accept that fact.

I would build around KOBE. IF we are giving both players stacked teams, I trust kobe more to not choke with a stacked team.

PowerHouse
04-17-2015, 07:48 PM
I would build around KOBE. IF we are giving both players stacked teams, I trust kobe more to not choke with a stacked team.

Good point. Kobe has proven that he can make it work and win with two totally different rosters. He can win as a 1st option, 2nd option, it doesnt matter he just knows how to win.

Jayb587
04-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Good point. Kobe has proven that he can make it work and win with two totally different rosters. He can win as a 1st option, 2nd option, it doesnt matter he just knows how to win.

exactly. One of lebrons faults is he never had a superior coach to really show him how to win. Wade showed him a lot but LeBron didn't want riley to come coach the team. so when he faces well coached teams like the spurs or mavericks they wipe him out the gym.

Tony_Starks
04-17-2015, 08:37 PM

I notice you tend to throw the words "stupid" and "ignorant" around quite frequently to describe anyone who disagrees with your take on Lebron or Kobe.

Are you seriously under the impression that stating your personal opinion as fact somehow proves you are superior intellectually? If that is the case your internet bravado is quite misplaced and misguided.

Kobe is better than Lebron in the eyes of many, they would rather build around Kobe if given the option of both players in prime. Accept it, enhance your calm, and be well!

BornReady
04-18-2015, 12:29 AM
lmao this is pure hatred cant deny that's its funny and mostly true though.
:d

good point. Kobe has proven that he can make it work and win with two totally different rosters. He can win as a 1st option, 2nd option, it doesnt matter he just knows how to win.

winner

numba1CHANGsta
04-18-2015, 12:52 AM
Kobe+Shaq=4 Finals/3 Champs
Kobe+Pau=3 Finals/2 Champs

LeBron+Wade+Bosh=4 Finals/2 Champs

Kobe won with less and won more than LeBron, but people say LeBron is already better than Kobe at this point in time which is why us Kobe fans not hate LeBron but the ignorant people who say LeBron is better than Kobe when in fact he isn't yet and hasn't proved he can win with just one all-star. Lets see how LeBron+Irving+Love do...

BornReady
04-18-2015, 12:55 AM

Kobe won with less and won more than LeBron, but people say LeBron is already better than Kobe at this point in time which is why us Kobe fans not hate LeBron but the ignorant people who say LeBron is better than Kobe when in fact he isn't yet and hasn't proved he can win with just one all-star. Lets see how LeBron+Irving+Love do...

There's no way they win it all this first year

IKnowHoops
04-18-2015, 12:58 AM

But he hasn't proven he can win anything without Phill Jackson putting a leash on him. When Phill isn't around, he and his teams are not that good, very inefficient, and seem to fall into turmoil rather quickly.

IKnowHoops
04-18-2015, 01:02 AM

Prime Shaq>>>> 30 year old wade + 26 year old Bosh. Noone would trade Prime Shaq for those two.

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 01:10 AM
Shaq was worth Bosh and Wade and those teams with Pau were stacked. All LeBron has ever had in his career was a back seat riding Bosh and an injured old *** Wade. He didn't have squat-all in Cleveland his first go around and Love isn't fitting in with that group so he's pretty much Kevin Love in name only at this point.

At the same time, you can't really disagree with this:

Kobe is better than Lebron in the eyes of many, they would rather build around Kobe if given the option of both players in prime. Accept it, enhance your calm, and be well!

BornReady
04-18-2015, 01:19 AM
Fisher
Kobe
Ariza
Pau
Bynum

Odom
Radmanovic
Vujecic
Walton
Farmar
Powell
Brown

"STACKED"

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 01:21 AM
I notice you tend to throw the words "stupid" and "ignorant" around quite frequently to describe anyone who disagrees with your take on Lebron or Kobe.

Are you seriously under the impression that stating your personal opinion as fact somehow proves you are superior intellectually? If that is the case your internet bravado is quite misplaced and misguided.

Because that's what you guys come off as. Either you are ignorant or stupid, or both. I mean look at some of the comments here. It's also why Kobe fans are always getting banned. Just look at Amost1er. He's probably lurking around here with a new account anyways.

Can you prove that people would rather take Kobe? Any sources? Unless you can provide that, give me a reason why one would select Kobe over James. Actually, the majority of PSD and ISH would select LeBron. So what sources do you have? We can create a poll here and find out or you can make up a source/and or ignore my question. But here's the issue: We have done this through PSD. It was also a thread in ISH and guess who won handily? LeBron. It's gotten to a point where you guys decide to call basketball forum sites LeBron nut huggers because the majority would select LeBron. Then you guys say Brandon Jennings (yes, a Lakers fan brought this up) would select Kobe as the GOAT. So where do you want to start?

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 01:30 AM
Fisher
Kobe
Ariza
Pau
Bynum

Odom
Radmanovic
Vujecic
Walton
Farmar
Powell
Brown

"STACKED"

And how was this team any weaker than LeBron's team in Miami? Pau Gasol is better than Bosh. Wade at that point wasn't very serviceable (though good). Odom was a sixth man of the year candidate every season. He was a BEAST (Who did Miami have that was a fourth option but as good as Odom?) Odom was their FOURTH option. Who's Miami's fourth option? Mario Chalmers? Bynum was better than any center James had. He was also better than Bosh. So again, you have:

Bynum>Bosh
Gasol>Wade
Odom>Allen

How do you want to play this? Lakers were a better team. This doesn't even conclude that Ariza was also more than a serviceable player and was better at defense than anyone on Miami except Shane Battier/LeBron.

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 01:36 AM
Fisher
Kobe
Ariza
Pau
Bynum

Odom
Radmanovic
Vujecic
Walton
Farmar
Powell
Brown

"STACKED"

lol. Wasn't Odom a Sixth Man and Bynum was pretty good before he showed his true mentality. Ariza has done well for himself in this league and Fisher was clutch and a great floor general (smart, too-he's already a head coach one year removed from playing). Those other bench players fit the system well and knew their role.

What else did LeBron have in Miami other than a former #1 on an average team (like Pau) and a beaten up Wade? Mario Chalmers? He had Battier for a few years and then he was replaced by an old Ray Allen. Birdman? Norris Cole? Michael Beasley? Haslem?...........ummmmm, Joel Anthony? 68 year old Juwan Howard for a few years?

Oh, and don't forget, one team had a former team video editor as their coach and the other team had 10 Ring Jackson.

Like I said, lol.

I keep getting trumped with the same argument by a few minutes tonight. And it's because its a silly argument to be in in the first place.

Chrisclover
04-18-2015, 01:36 AM
Kobe is not going to climb higher in the all time list so it's understandable that he starts to appear humble and defend other players. More friends will elevate his reputation.

Chrisclover
04-18-2015, 01:38 AM
Mainly because of injuries.
If they had been healthy , they would have finished the 4th in the east imo. I see them back to be the contender next year if Dragic returns.

PowerHouse
04-18-2015, 01:53 AM
But he hasn't proven he can win anything without Phill Jackson putting a leash on him. When Phill isn't around, he and his teams are not that good, very inefficient, and seem to fall into turmoil rather quickly.

I cant deny Kobe never won a championship without Phil. Then again never did Michael Jordan.

Well, I guess that sums that up. Both those players suck.

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 02:13 AM

yessir coach is important. Not sure how coachable bron is being that he is a know it all and and prefers a coach who is trash so he can do what he wants. This probably cost him the finals vs dallas and last year vs the spurs. Simply outcoached in both situations.

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 02:16 AM
And how was this team any weaker than LeBron's team in Miami? Pau Gasol is better than Bosh. Wade at that point wasn't very serviceable (though good). Odom was a sixth man of the year candidate every season. He was a BEAST (Who did Miami have that was a fourth option but as good as Odom?) Odom was their FOURTH option. Who's Miami's fourth option? Mario Chalmers? Bynum was better than any center James had. He was also better than Bosh. So again, you have:

Bynum>Bosh
Gasol>Wade
Odom>Allen

How do you want to play this? Lakers were a better team. This doesn't even conclude that Ariza was also more than a serviceable player and was better at defense than anyone on Miami except Shane Battier/LeBron.

Please smack yourself and learn basketball for thinking pau is better than wade or Bynum is better than bosh or odom is better than allen. you fail 3 attempts. Kobe is the only legend I can think of (correct me if Im wrong) that has one multiple championships WITHOUT another hall of famer on his team.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 02:29 AM

Bynum>Bosh
Gasol>Wade
Odom>Allen

lol. don't even wanna debate with you

lol. Wasn't Odom a Sixth Man and Bynum was pretty good before he showed his true mentality. Ariza has done well for himself in this league and Fisher was clutch and a great floor general (smart, too-he's already a head coach one year removed from playing). Those other bench players fit the system well and knew their role.

What else did LeBron have in Miami other than a former #1 on an average team (like Pau) and a beaten up Wade? Mario Chalmers? He had Battier for a few years and then he was replaced by an old Ray Allen. Birdman? Norris Cole? Michael Beasley? Haslem?...........ummmmm, Joel Anthony? 68 year old Juwan Howard for a few years?

Oh, and don't forget, one team had a former team video editor as their coach and the other team had 10 Ring Jackson.

Like I said, lol.

I keep getting trumped with the same argument by a few minutes tonight. And it's because its a silly argument to be in in the first place.

-Wade wasn't washed up the first 3 years
- bosh Wade Lebron > kobe pau
- Shane and Mike Miller played a huge roll, I rememever they shot close to 65% from threes in 2012 finals
- Ray allen was also huge
- Picked up Rashard Lewis too in 2013
- Lakers bench weak af... Radmanovic... vujecic...Walton in a championship rotation, da fck?
- Also back then Chalmers was a pretty good PG, he fell off in 2014 tho

2012-2013 Heat team was better on paper than the 2009-2010 Lakers

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 02:39 AM

- Shane and Mike Miller played a huge roll, I rememever they shot close to 65% from threes in 2012 finals
- Lakers bench weak af... Radmanovic... vujecic...Walton in a championship rotation, da fck?

Bruh most the players key to this championship are not even in the league anymore. This guy is dumb as a brick.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 02:42 AM
Bruh most the players key to this championship are not even in the league anymore. This guy is dumb as a brick.

That's what I'm saying homie

BornReady
04-18-2015, 02:48 AM
Not to mention Lebron teamed up with a guy that was averaging 25/5/5 a year before and a guy who led the $h1t Raptors to the playoffs averaging 24/10/3 and a block while Gasol averaged 18/8 before coming to the lakers.... his FG jumped from 50% to 58 when he started playing with Kobe...proves how much Kobe makes his Bigs better, bc he's usually the primary ball handler and attacks the rim so much, but anyway heats roster was clearly better

PowerHouse
04-18-2015, 02:49 AM

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 02:51 AM

and there not out because their old, their out because they SUCK

BornReady
04-18-2015, 02:57 AM
ha he went as far as saying Bynum>Bosh
Gasol>Wade

I can't. lmao

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 03:00 AM
You say this:

Kobe is the only legend I can think of (correct me if Im wrong) that has one multiple championships WITHOUT another hall of famer on his team.
And then you have the nerve to say this:

This guy is dumb as a brick.

Laugh my ****ing *** off. Like, for real.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:12 AM
Shaq and Pau are hall of famers

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 03:15 AM

WaitWaitWait....... Chalmers was ever good? Miller was a dagger hitter and I totally forgot about him. Because he was hurt most of the time and was amnestied because he wasn't worth his MLE. The guy wasn't worth $5 and change and you're comparing him to a head-on-straight version of Lamar Odom. And you talk about guys not being in the league anymore and you bring up Rashard Lewis. And Wade was nowhere near as good with LeBron on the team and he knew it so he backed off. He didn't get better. He and Bosh sacrificed and you can crucify LeBron for that, but don't say they were equal to what they had put up.

Not to mention Lebron teamed up with a guy that was averaging 25/5/5 a year before and a guy who led the $h1t Raptors to the playoffs averaging 24/10/3 and a block while Gasol averaged 18/8 before coming to the lakers.... his FG jumped from 50% to 58 when he started playing with Kobe...proves how much Kobe makes his Bigs better, bc he's usually the primary ball handler and attacks the rim so much, but anyway heats roster was clearly better

You conveniently forgot to add that Gasol also led a "$h1t" team to the playoffs a few times and Wade barely dragged a limping team in, too.

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:19 AM
Kobe is not going to climb higher in the all time list so it's understandable that he starts to appear humble and defend other players. More friends will elevate his reputation.

No, that is certainly not the case. What I think Kobe went through these past three seasons was the fact that he's matured to another stage. He finally realized that you really DO need a team to win. When has he ever admitted that you need a team to win like the way he did with Bron, himself, and Jordan? When has he ever publicly defended a player like Westbrook like the way he did and has been doing profusely? Knowing how much Kobe had to do for the Lakers these past years, it finally hit him that it takes one great player and a good team to win.

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 03:24 AM
And as far as comparing Bosh and Wade with Pau and Bynum, I'd say Bosh and Pau are basically a wash and valuable, dominant big men are more important than a worn down SG next to a guy like LeBron and Kobe. And don't forget Fisher>>>>>>>>Chalmers and the Heat had no center. Like, at all. They used Bosh at the five, playing out of position and he hated it so that hurt his fragile mind even more.

And of course a Sixth Man better than any bench guy Miami had and Phil Jackson on the bench with his triangle, not Video Coordinator Kid with his "Go win, guys" coaching.

You guys are awful and I'm going to just pretend you're both trolling and pull myself out of this godforsaken idiot trap. I done got got. Good job.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:27 AM
No ones trolling. If anything, it's you bc you can't admit that the 2012-2013 Heat team was better than the 2009-2010 Lakers when everyone knows that it was. Get the fck outta here

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 03:28 AM
No ones trolling. If anything, it's you bc you can't admit that the 2012-2013 Heat team was better than the 2009-2010 Lakers when everyone knows that it was. Get the fck outta here

If that's what you honestly believe then I'll gladly leave. Have fun.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:29 AM
Someone needs to get a poll going, this dude is nuts

mngopher35
04-18-2015, 03:30 AM
It seems like people are just really trying to downplay the level of support these guys had. Both of those championship teams were very good supporting cast to the main star compared to their competition.

As for the laughing off Gasol being the better 2nd option of the group I don't think it is as clear cut as some want to believe. Now Gasol in general didn't have quite as big of an offensive role as wade but overall was far more efficient.

If we look at the conference finals and finals when these teams won championships Gasol never had a series scoring with less than a .556 TS%, ORTG lower than 121 or gamescore lower than 17. By comparison if we exclude the 3 games played by Bosh vs. Boston, Wade nor Bosh ever posted higher than .525 TS%, 112ORTG, or a gamescore of 16.4 for a full series.

These numbers definitely aren't the end all of a conversation but it does show a little bit about how efficient Gasol was for those teams and how Wade/Bosh clearly weren't at some superstar level themselves by this time. Wade could still score/assist at a decent volume but he wasn't nearly as efficient (or good defensively) as prime wade and at the very least was comparable to Gasol.

mngopher35
04-18-2015, 03:34 AM
Overall I would say that the Miami teams were more talented than the Lakers teams. The Lakers fit together better and were better coached though. Both of these teams had a lot of things going for them outside of their top player, just like pretty much all championship teams do.

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 03:35 AM
It seems like people are just really trying to downplay the level of support these guys had. Both of those championship teams were very good supporting cast to the main star compared to their competition.

As for the laughing off Gasol being the better 2nd option of the group I don't think it is as clear cut as some want to believe. Now Gasol in general didn't have quite as big of an offensive role as wade but overall was far more efficient.

Wade is a better player than pau are u stupid?

If we look at the conference finals and finals when these teams won championships Gasol never had a series scoring with less than a .556 TS%, ORTG lower than 121 or gamescore lower than 17. By comparison if we exclude the 3 games played by Bosh vs. Boston, Wade nor Bosh ever posted higher than .525 TS%, 112ORTG, or a gamescore of 16.4 for a full series.

These numbers definitely aren't the end all of a conversation but it does show a little bit about how efficient Gasol was for those teams and how Wade/Bosh clearly weren't at some superstar level themselves by this time. Wade could still score/assist at a decent volume but he wasn't nearly as efficient (or good defensively) as prime wade and at the very least was comparable to Gasol.

wade is a better player than pau are u stupid

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 03:36 AM
and pau will struggle to make the HOF he is no lock.

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 03:38 AM
Overall I would say that the Miami teams were more talented than the Lakers teams. The Lakers fit together better and were better coached though. Both of these teams had a lot of things going for them outside of their top player, just like pretty much all championship teams do.

thx for being an unbiased truthful person. PPL in here are dumb as rocks.

mngopher35
04-18-2015, 03:41 AM
wade is a better player than pau are u stupid

Wade was not the same as prime wade when the Heat won those two championships. It was very clear he had some health issues in the playoffs and the numbers he posted reflect that. If you want to add any sort of substance to your opinion feel free, I included some data about how Wade and Gasol played in those playoffs.

I wouldn't be so fast to call someone stupid when you don't know how the hall of fame works (or never watched Gasol play).

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:43 AM
Please smack yourself and learn basketball for thinking pau is better than wade or Bynum is better than bosh or odom is better than allen. you fail 3 attempts. Kobe is the only legend I can think of (correct me if Im wrong) that has one multiple championships WITHOUT another hall of famer on his team.

Pau Gasol is a hall of famer... And Phil Jackson is one as well... Please stop embarrassing yourself. Pau was better than Wade during their championship run. Bosh was no better than Bynum. Bosh was exposed countless times by Hibbert/KG/David West/Duncan/Al Jefferson. He had zero post presence. Odom was better than Allen. Allen was just someone who stood in the three point line while Odom was still in his prime. That is such a pathetic argument.

May I ask what your previous banned account was?

1) Wade was washed up after their first year. If you knew anything, you'd know that Wade sat out constantly and in the playoffs, he only had spurts where he was a superstar. Refer to them being down against Pacers/Boston in which he had horrible games and the altercation with Spo because of his lack of effort.
2) Bynum was a better rebounder, defender, shotblocker, and post player than Bosh. Bosh was a better scorer and team defender. They averaged the same amount of points but Bynum was more efficient and on the defensive end, it's a no brainer. Bosh could not defend the post and was most effective on help defense in which he leaves his man.
3) Pau was more effective in the Lakers two title runs than Wade was in their two title runs. That's a no brainer. If you have trouble realizing that, then it's because you're just a Kobe fan who is hiding under a Chicago Bulls avatar pretending you aren't a homer. Pau actually showed up to play every game and he played well. Wade rarely showed up. Refer to the Spurs matchup in which he was relatively MIA.
4) I remember Ariza and Artest making huge plays as well.
5) Fisher was also huge.
6) Picked up Rashard Lewis.. LOL. http://i.gyazo.com/b3b76a073094ccaec649202ea515b1db.png
7) http://i.gyazo.com/fd8dea68a0f4e3fbda2842b33f8d4521.png
http://i.gyazo.com/3b8edd6223174b08f4488df2e93e6842.png
Yeah, because LeBron played with so much help. WOW, so stacked! Chris Bosh with an earth shattering 15 PPG averaging 6 RPG as a CENTER. Next up, Ray Allen, Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole, and Rashard Lewis; all who shot below .420! But wait, there's more! Coach Spoelstra who is a staggering 0x COTY!
8) Chalmers was a pretty good PG.. LMAO. Miami are trying to replace him with Dragic yet you're telling me he was pretty good? Give me a break. Chalmers was never the player that Fisher was.
9) Better on paper? Stats are completely way off in that aspect. Where is Miami right now? Essentially, they lost James for Deng/Dragic/McRoberts/improvement of Whiteside (who played like a top 5 center). Yet, they still can't make the playoffs? The only thing that changed was really, James being gone. This team was relatively the same. Injuries? Boohoo, Pacers lost their star player and 2nd best player last season and STILL had more of a chance than the Heat. Boston were projected to be TANKING at one point and MADE the playoffs. But Rashard Lewis... You really had me crying with that one.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:43 AM
Thank you

and pau will struggle to make the HOF he is no lock.

you kidding me?
- 2 rings
- career stats of 18/10/3 /2 blocks on 51%
- 2 championships in Europe before NBA
- 5 time all - star
- 2 Olympic silver medals
- 1 gold World Cup medal
- 2 gold, 2 silver, 1 bronze Eurobasket medal
- 2 times named Europe player of the year
- leading scorer of the Grizzlies
- rookie of the year award
- couple all NBA teams
- 18K points

come on now

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:45 AM
And as far as comparing Bosh and Wade with Pau and Bynum, I'd say Bosh and Pau are basically a wash and valuable, dominant big men are more important than a worn down SG next to a guy like LeBron and Kobe. And don't forget Fisher>>>>>>>>Chalmers and the Heat had no center. Like, at all. They used Bosh at the five, playing out of position and he hated it so that hurt his fragile mind even more.

And of course a Sixth Man better than any bench guy Miami had and Phil Jackson on the bench with his triangle, not Video Coordinator Kid with his "Go win, guys" coaching.

You guys are awful and I'm going to just pretend you're both trolling and pull myself out of this godforsaken idiot trap. I done got got. Good job.

This is the guy who he said played a huge role for Miami:

Picked up Rashard Lewis.. LOL. http://i.gyazo.com/b3b76a073094ccaec649202ea515b1db.png

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:49 AM
This is the guy who he said played a huge role for Miami:

Picked up Rashard Lewis.. LOL. http://i.gyazo.com/b3b76a073094ccaec649202ea515b1db.png

Didn't say he played a huge roll.... but Radmanovic < Lewis either way.... lol

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:49 AM
Pau Gasol: 20 PPG 11 RPG 54% 3.5 APG 2 BPG = a nobody.
Yeah, so Chris Bosh with 15.6 PPG, 5.6 RPG, 50% 1.1 APG 1.1 BPG = legend.

Good one, guys.

Jayb587
04-18-2015, 03:50 AM
Wade was not the same as prime wade when the Heat won those two championships. It was very clear he had some health issues in the playoffs and the numbers he posted reflect that. If you want to add any sort of substance to your opinion feel free, I included some data about how Wade and Gasol played in those playoffs.

I wouldn't be so fast to call someone stupid when you don't know how the hall of fame works (or never watched Gasol play).

im done talking to u LeBron trolls. If u think pau is a better player than wade your credibility is all lost to me. The fact that u don't take into account lebrons massive usage that took away from bosh and wades stats and thinks this make pau and Bynum better is complete idiocracy. Go to bed.

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:50 AM
Didn't say he played a huge roll.... but Radmanovic < Lewis either way.... lol

Radmanovic was traded during their title run you dummy.. he wasn't even a Lakers during their title run. Go to sleep please.

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:52 AM
im done talking to u LeBron trolls. If u think pau is a better player than wade your credibility is all lost to me. The fact that u don't take into account lebrons massive usage that took away from bosh and wades stats and thinks this make pau and Bynum better is complete idiocracy. Go to bed.

Kobe had a higher USG% during their title runs.. Take some Dayquil and sweet dreams.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:52 AM
Radmanovic was traded during their title run you dummy.. he wasn't even a Lakers during their title run. Go to sleep please.

lol ok even better, Adam Morrison < Lewis

fck yo couch!

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Kobe had a higher USG% during their title runs.. Take some Dayquil and sweet dreams.

smh NyQuil*

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 03:55 AM
lol ok even better, Adam Morrison < Lewis

fck yo couch!

Adam Morrison wasn't even in the rotation. He was someone they used when they needed to rest the starters because the game was already over.
You don't even know wtf you're talking about anymore. I'm just going to ignore you and let you two little trolls run around. Radmonovic championship rotation.. all that crap you make up probably got to you.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:58 AM
You don't even know wtf you're talking about anymore. I'm just going to ignore you and let you two little trolls run around. Radmonovic championship rotation.. all that crap you make up probably got to you.

oh wow I forgot Radmanovic got traded after 2008 championship run, big fckin deal let's keep bringing it up now bc that's the only way to stay away from the fact that you think that Lakers team was better than the Heat.... 4 hall of famers on one team and you still got something to say, I'm entertained

PowerHouse
04-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Thank you

you kidding me?
- 2 rings
- 5 time all - star
- 1 gold World Cup medal
- couple all NBA teams
- 18K points

come on now

Thank you for listing the accolades I was too lazy to do.

Pau will cruise into the HOF. By no later than 2nd ballot.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 03:59 AM
me making a comparison between Lewis and Adam Morison just shows that I'm trying to show you how poor that lakers bench was compared to the Heat... grow up

BornReady
04-18-2015, 04:01 AM
Anyway I'm done with this chump. His heads up to deep in Lebrons ***

mngopher35
04-18-2015, 04:06 AM

I am not too concerned about my credibility with someone who doesn't think Gasol is a HOF player, doesn't understand the usage of star players (I believe Kobe is right there with Lebron, there goes your point), and calls people stupid/trolls for disagreeing.

I never said Bynum was better so you might want to try and reread my posts. Gasol is being seriously underrated by you though and you have yet to bring any sort of substance to your posts.

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 04:20 AM
me making a comparison between Lewis and Adam Morison just shows that I'm trying to show you how poor that lakers bench was compared to the Heat... grow up

That's the point; Lewis was actually in the rotation and this is what he accomplished for Miami in their title run:

http://i.gyazo.com/93969ac266063e0fb340043e9047c573.png

Remember, this is a guy who actually played in meaningful minutes for Miami in his last season (he was so bad no team wanted him anymore after last season). He won a ring scoring a whooping 1.5 PPG. But you're telling me this is the guy that gave you a reason to put "Got Rashard Lewis" as an argument? If you're going to use Adam Morrison as an example (he only played in garbage time so the starters could rest, not a single meaningful second of the game), then why do you not mention Juwan Howard of the Miami Heat? You have ZERO clue of what you're talking about. How is Adam Morrison on a championship rotation when he played two playoff games?

oh wow I forgot Radmanovic got traded after 2008 championship run, big fckin deal let's keep bringing it up now bc that's the only way to stay away from the fact that you think that Lakers team was better than the Heat.... 4 hall of famers on one team and you still got something to say, I'm entertained

So you're telling me Bosh/Wade/Ray Allen are HOF quality players based on what they did the last three seasons for Miami? They were HOF players before the Big three even assembled. How the hell do you compare the latter end of their careers as if they were in their prime? Ray Allen wasn't scoring 26 PPG for Miami, was he? By your logic, 2004 Lakers had 5 HOF's and they lost. STFU. You forgetting Radmanovic just proves that you're just making crap up. I didn't even watch the Lakers and I knew that. God knows what else you're making up in that Disneyland head of yours.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 04:28 AM
yea bro you caught me :clap:

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 04:29 AM
Pau Gasol is a hall of famer... And Phil Jackson is one as well... Please stop embarrassing yourself
Not to mention Bynum was on the road to the HoF until his knees and attitude went to poop.

May I ask what your previous banned account was?
It's funny, because I already asked him this after he swooped in with 60+ posts in his first two days. Seemed fishy to just take over in his first few days at a new place. I got the he's "a multi-sports forum vet".

you kidding me?
- 2 rings
- 5 time all - star
- 1 gold World Cup medal
- couple all NBA teams
- 18K points

come on now

Lol, that's the guy you've been attacking with. It's like attacking Cartman with Timmy.

BornReady
04-18-2015, 04:33 AM
It's funny, because I already asked him this after he swooped in with 60+ posts in his first two days. Seemed fishy to just take over in his first few days at a new place. I got the he's "a multi-sports forum vet".

lol think what you want bro, I really don't care....been around long enough to understand real life losers who try to be mr know it all wannabes on the Internet. good luck to you man

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 04:34 AM

Not to mention Bynum was on the road to the HoF until his knees and attitude went to poop.

Lol, that's the guy you've been attacking with. It's like attacking Cartman with Timmy.

Andrew Bynum was the second best center at one point during his career for the Lakers. It's crazy how they treat him like he was a nobody. He had better post moves than Dwight can count and if it weren't for those injuries, we'd be looking at a completely different situation for the Lakers.

Saddletramp
04-18-2015, 04:52 AM
lol think what you want bro, I really don't care....been around long enough to understand real life losers who try to be mr know it all wannabes on the Internet. good luck to you man

Do you see the irony in this statement? I do.

FlashBolt
04-18-2015, 05:06 AM
Do you see the irony in this statement? I do.

Saddletramp: What's your old account?

BornReady: I don't have one, I happened to find a basketball forum and enjoy posting 50x a day.

Saddletramp: Cool, I still think you're ban evading.

BornReady: I don't care what you think.. I've been around long enough to understand real life losers who try to be mr know it all wannabees on the internet.

Me: Is this guy serious?

BornReady
04-18-2015, 05:24 AM
Saddletramp: What's your old account?

BornReady: I don't have one, I happened to find a basketball forum and enjoy posting 50x a day.

Saddletramp: Cool, I still think you're ban evading.

BornReady: I don't care what you think.. I've been around long enough to understand real life losers who try to be mr know it all wannabees on the internet.

Me: Is this guy serious?

why did you have to make up what I apparently said to make yourself look good? lol damn this board is sad and you truly must be bored out your mind to be thinking of **** like this. I told him I've been part of mysportslegion old and new forum, nbalegion and just lets overtimeheroics bc it died down. didn't think I'd come on here and have people assume I made a banned account just bc they disagree with me. Just met the first dbag of the forum, nice to meet you flashbolt but try to keep me out of your childish games

FraziersKnicks
04-18-2015, 06:15 AM

I will correct you. You are wrong. Pau Gasol is 100% a hall of famer.