PDA

View Full Version : NBA League Pass International

Sanjay
04-14-2015, 08:21 PM
I have NBA League Pass International and am extremely happy with the product (if you saw my previous thread I fixed the problem of the lag), but I noticed on the Games tab the days after Wednesday 15th April (of course the last day of the regular season) are unable to be selected.

I know if you have NBA League Pass US or Canada playoff games are blacked out because they are nationally televised, but you are supposed to be able to watch all games on NBA League Pass International.

I am assuming I will be able to click on these days once the playoff schedule is determined or maybe they re-design the page for the playoffs (:S). I just want to know I will be able to watch the playoffs. I sent them an email, but apparently they do not reply lol.

goingfor28
04-14-2015, 08:47 PM
Probably bc the 15th is the last day of the regular season

Sanjay
04-15-2015, 01:23 AM
Probably bc the 15th is the last day of the regular season

But shouldn't the 18th and beyond be 'selectable'?

goingfor28
04-15-2015, 01:25 AM
But shouldn't the 19th and beyond be 'selectable'?

Pretty sure league pass is only for the regular season, since the playoffs are on normal channels like ESPN, TNT, ABC, NBATV

Patman
04-15-2015, 07:40 AM
Pretty sure league pass is only for the regular season, since the playoffs are on normal channels like ESPN, TNT, ABC, NBATV

No the International League Pass has playoff Coverage. There are no blackouts at least in my country.

I assume that the later dates will be select able as soon as the playoffs match ups and schedule is set.

jimm120
04-15-2015, 09:50 AM
Some league pass have regular season and playoffs. Some have regular season only.

You must have bought the regular season only

jimm120
04-15-2015, 09:52 AM
I just checked and yeah, there's nothing. Probably going to have an update that will include the match ups. You can't see them yet cause there are no matchups set yet

bleedprple&gold
04-15-2015, 11:32 AM
Why would you be able to select the games if none of the matchups have been set yet? Pointless thread...

Sanjay
04-15-2015, 07:18 PM
No the International League Pass has playoff Coverage. There are no blackouts at least in my country.

I assume that the later dates will be select able as soon as the playoffs match ups and schedule is set.

Yeah I am in New Zealand and there are no blackouts here too. Yeah thought they would have just kept the dates open and said 'TBA' or something lol.

Sanjay
04-15-2015, 07:20 PM
I just checked and yeah, there's nothing. Probably going to have an update that will include the match ups. You can't see them yet cause there are no matchups set yet

Yeah thought they would have just kept the dates open and said 'TBA' or something lol.

Sanjay
04-15-2015, 07:21 PM
Why would you be able to select the games if none of the matchups have been set yet? Pointless thread...

I didn't mean select the games just the days they are on.