PDA

View Full Version : Klay Thompson is going off again !!!!

Stunner
04-13-2015, 11:30 PM
He's killing me right now in fantasy and it's only the 2nd quarter .

26 in the 2nd quarter :(

37 points

7/8 from three

IKnowHoops
04-13-2015, 11:40 PM
Hope he drops 82

asandhu23
04-13-2015, 11:59 PM
Splash Splash SPLASH

Stunner
04-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Ends with 42 points

BornReady
04-14-2015, 12:36 AM
Hope he drops 82

stop it. nobody will touch 81

lol, please
04-14-2015, 01:10 AM
1st option on most teams in the league.

MrfadeawayJB
04-14-2015, 01:10 AM
Dubs forum or GT?

BornReady
04-14-2015, 01:15 AM
1st option on most teams in the league.

since you avoided this question the first time I asked, maybe you'll have an answer this time

put Klay on the Rockets instead of Harden, how many wins they get in your opinion?

you really think Klay is someone who could carry huge offensive loads each night?

goingfor28
04-14-2015, 02:07 AM
Klay as a 1st option for each playoff team

GS no
SAS no bc they don't use a "1st option"
LAC no
Por no
Hou no
Mem yes
Dal maybe
NO no
Atl no bc same reason as SA
Cle no
Tor possibly
Chi no
Was no
Mil yes
Bos yes
Ind no

Saddletramp
04-14-2015, 02:18 AM
since you avoided this question the first time I asked, maybe you'll have an answer this time

put Klay on the Rockets instead of Harden, how many wins they get in your opinion?

you really think Klay is someone who could carry huge offensive loads each night?

He does that. Get used to it.

I wonder which alt account you possibly are, btw. Seems like after only two days you're really a bit too comfortable with your numerous posts. 131 in two days? Rookies don't do that.

BornReady
04-14-2015, 02:23 AM

I wonder which alt account you possibly are, btw. Seems like after only two days you're really a bit too comfortable with your numerous posts. 131 in two days? Rookies don't do that.

I have zero ALT accounts. I've been part of mysportslegion, the old and the new one, nbalegion in the past and just recently left overtimeheroics bc it really died down. Was a big poster over at these websites, so I'm no rookie

PowerHouse
04-14-2015, 02:23 AM

Maybe he's the Shaquille O'neal of PSD rookies. Taking the PSD world by storm right out the gate!!

BornReady
04-14-2015, 02:24 AM
Maybe he's the Shaquille O'neal of PSD rookies. Taking the PSD world by storm right out the gate!!

sorry for posting in a forum bro

Saddletramp
04-14-2015, 02:29 AM
You just seemed a little too comfortable. My apologies if you're an other forum vet looking for new pastures. Welcome abroad.

BornReady
04-14-2015, 02:31 AM
You just seemed a little too comfortable. My apologies if you're an other forum vet looking for new pastures. Welcome abroad.

I'm not a shy person I guess lol I mean we are only communicating thru the Internet, what is there to be uncomfortable about, and idk the average age here but I'm only 21 so maybe that might be it and thanks a lot brotha, the NBA activity is live here, I like it

PowerHouse
04-14-2015, 03:32 PM
sorry for posting in a forum bro

:confused:

I coulda sworn my post had a welcoming overtone to it rather than a get the F out one.

BornReady
04-14-2015, 03:43 PM
:confused:

I coulda sworn my post had a welcoming overtone to it rather than a get the F out one.

I got it as "get the F out"

lol, please
04-14-2015, 04:16 PM

I honestly think Klay can lead the Rockets to fringe 8th seed contention. If he has the ball in his hands more often he can run an offense, and he has the ability to score from anywhere. Granted, he wouldn't get the kind of help Harden does from the refs on every drive to the rim, but Klay can get to the line when he needs to, and would force teams to double team him, the Klay/Howard duo would be deadly.

I have zero ALT accounts. I've been part of mysportslegion, the old and the new one, nbalegion in the past and just recently left overtimeheroics bc it really died down. Was a big poster over at these websites, so I'm no rookie

Welcome to PSD, the greatest sports forum on earth. Make youself known in the Bulls forum and make your presence felt in the NBA main!

KnicksorBust
04-14-2015, 05:27 PM
Most overrated player in the NBA

lol, please
04-14-2015, 06:10 PM
I hope you are being sarcastic. If anything he's underrated.

curtcocaine
04-14-2015, 06:38 PM
I thought that was melo....

lol, please
04-14-2015, 07:00 PM

He's not being serious. There is a long list of players one could argue are overrated by the media and fans before you would reach Klay. Green is arguably more overrated despite the improvements he has made this season and that's just on the Warriors alone. Melo, Westbrook, Kobe, Kyrie, even Lebron, just to name a few.

KnicksorBust
04-14-2015, 07:07 PM

Melo is overrated but not as bad as Klay.

KnicksorBust
04-14-2015, 07:08 PM
I hope you are being sarcastic. If anything he's underrated.

Based on what?

curtcocaine
04-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Melo is overrated but not as bad as Klay.
Not to many people think Klay is a number 1. Personally I think hes a perfect number 2. Some people actually think Melo can take the knicks to the finals!!!!

Melo is what Klay would be as a number 1 option. An overpriced shooter.

KnicksorBust
04-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Not to many people think Klay is a number 1. Personally I think hes a perfect number 2. Some people actually think Melo can take the knicks to the finals!!!!

You just proved my point. Klay is the most overrated player in the NBA.

curtcocaine
04-14-2015, 08:00 PM
You just proved my point. Klay is the most overrated player in the NBA.
Do you know what overrated means?

A few people thinking Klay is a number 1 option dosent overrate him.

A franchise think 1 player will turn around there franchise..............

KnicksorBust
04-14-2015, 08:06 PM
Do you know what overrated means?

Can you engage without stooping to this level?

A few people thinking Klay is a number 1 option dosent overrate him.

A franchise think 1 player will turn around there franchise..............

There are people that think Klay is part of the best backcourt of all-time. There are people that think Klay is one of the best shooters of all-time. There are people that think Klay is a #1 option.

I don't see the Melo threads that you speak of? In addition any individual posts backing Melo as a franchise player have factual evidence at their base.

PowerHouse
04-14-2015, 08:38 PM

If you mean he's Melo with a nicer 3pt shot and good defensive awarness/effort than yes, he's Melo.

curtcocaine
04-14-2015, 09:19 PM
If you mean he's Melo with a nicer 3pt shot and good defensive awarness/effort than yes, he's Melo.
No as your main focal point was what I was pushing for. Thoses attributes you added IMHO were a givin lol

curtcocaine
04-14-2015, 09:25 PM

There are people that think Klay is part of the best backcourt of all-time. There are people that think Klay is one of the best shooters of all-time. There are people that think Klay is a #1 option.

I don't see the Melo threads that you speak of? In addition any individual posts backing Melo as a franchise player have factual evidence at their base.
His stats speak for themselves. Best shooter ever preposterous!!! He isn't better than Steph!!! and even his individual accomplishments at this moment dont have him their (yet).

Part of the best backcourt is up to debate. You have people who've actually been able to see the other generations of greats. For some of us this is the best WE'VE ever seen.

curtcocaine
04-14-2015, 09:29 PM

Who proclaimed him to be one of the best shooters of all time.

If you say lol the homie than you got trolled. If the case why would you let a troll sway you're opinion? You can really say Melo is overrated as much as Kevin Love.

PowerHouse
04-14-2015, 09:34 PM
No as your main focal point was what I was pushing for. Thoses attributes you added IMHO were a givin lol

I misunderstood you a little bit there, my bad.

BornReady
04-14-2015, 11:19 PM

Welcome to PSD, the greatest sports forum on earth. Make youself known in the Bulls forum and make your presence felt in the NBA main!

Thanks brotha

BornReady
04-14-2015, 11:22 PM
Klay > Melo