PDA

View Full Version : Next superstar to be traded

Ty Fast
03-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Who is gonna be the next guy to force his way out of his current situation and where might he go? I think DeMarcus Cousins could be the next one. Maybe to Boston. They have a ton of picks.

JasonJohnHorn
03-25-2015, 08:46 PM
It's hard to say. If the Kings are really giving Karl free reign, that might end up happening, but given that the team has arguably gotten worse since his arrival, management might prove reluctant to do that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Houston field offers on Howard to be honest, or NY field offers on Melo.

Can't think of too many more that aren't going to be heading into free agency anyways.

Tony_Starks
03-25-2015, 09:11 PM
Dwight's gone if they can find anyone dumb enough to take him. KD or Russ could possibly be shipped. KD because ROC Nation wants to get him to a big market and Russ because he wants to come home. Either way if OKC thinks they have a good chance of losing either I can't see them just letting them walk...

Wade n Fade
03-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Ty Lawson. Probably somewhere with a huge PG hole. I say Indiana should go after him.

KnicksorBust
03-25-2015, 09:19 PM
Who is gonna be the next guy to force his way out of his current situation and where might he go? I think DeMarcus Cousins could be the next one. Maybe to Boston. They have a ton of picks.

You said superstar player. Why did you mention Cousins?

theGhost-isGone
03-25-2015, 09:24 PM
Ty Lawson. Probably somewhere with a huge PG hole. I say Indiana should go after him.

Not a superstar, just my opinion and I'm a huge fan of him.

Melo or Cousins wouldn't surprise me. Pretty much anybody else would.

theGhost-isGone
03-25-2015, 09:26 PM

Cousins > Melo at this stage of their careers. Melo isn't the superstar he used to be. Coming from someone who liked him more than LBJ when he was huge in Denver. Wish he stayed there.

JasonJohnHorn
03-25-2015, 09:40 PM

I got ten bucks says if he was traded to the Knicks you'd be calling him a super star in a week ;-)

KnicksorBust
03-25-2015, 09:48 PM

Cousins > Melo at this stage of their careers. Melo isn't the superstar he used to be. Coming from someone who liked him more than LBJ when he was huge in Denver. Wish he stayed there.

Okay?

KnicksorBust
03-25-2015, 09:49 PM

I got ten bucks says if he was traded to the Knicks you'd be calling him a super star in a week ;-)

Lol. If we strike gold and land a top 3 pick and then trade it for boogie I will riot in the streets. :)

bucketss
03-25-2015, 09:50 PM
Dwight's gone if they can find anyone dumb enough to take him. KD or Russ could possibly be shipped. KD because ROC Nation wants to get him to a big market and Russ because he wants to come home. Either way if OKC thinks they have a good chance of losing either I can't see them just letting them walk...

why would someone be dumb to take arguably the best center in the league last year.

Tony_Starks
03-25-2015, 10:05 PM

why would someone be dumb to take arguably the best center in the league last year.

Lol arguably? I guess so if you're arguing with a Rocket fan. He wasn't even a allstar last year, let alone in the best center convo.....

MDD
03-25-2015, 10:14 PM
Westbrook, blake griffin,

FlashBolt
03-25-2015, 10:36 PM
Lol @ Dwight being arguably the best center last season... That's really funny

theheatles
03-25-2015, 11:15 PM
Dwight Howard for Kevin Love and a 1st rd draft pick

ewing
03-25-2015, 11:26 PM

i'd start that day :)

kobe4thewinbang
03-25-2015, 11:56 PM
Dwight Howard for Kevin Love and a 1st rd draft pickAnd.....there goes Houston's defense.

Ariza's Better
03-26-2015, 12:57 AM
Why would the rockets trade Howard? That would leave Joey Dorsey as the starting C.

Phantom Dreamer
03-26-2015, 02:47 AM
KD or Russ could possibly be shipped. KD because ROC Nation wants to get him to a big market and Russ because he wants to come home. Either way if OKC thinks they have a good chance of losing either I can't see them just letting them walk...Because Durant isn't already featured in every other commercial while playing in OKC. Stop it.

FraziersKnicks
03-26-2015, 03:39 AM
Boogie

LA4life24/8
03-26-2015, 04:40 AM
And.....there goes Houston's defense.
Not to mention I don't think Howard could handle the pressure of playing with lebron

PhillyFaninLA
03-26-2015, 07:48 AM
Why would the rockets trade Howard? That would leave Joey Dorsey as the starting C.

Yes because as we all know, when you trade a player you don't get anything in return....

Ariza's Better
03-26-2015, 08:01 AM
Yes because as we all know, when you trade a player you don't get anything in return....
Who then would the rockets get back?

mightybosstone
03-26-2015, 08:38 AM
Dwight Howard for Kevin Love and a 1st rd draft pick

Why would Morey make that deal when Howard is locked in for two more seasons after this and Love is a free agent? Sure, he could pull a sign and trade, but why deal your second best player and your defensive anchor in a sign and trade? That makes literally zero sense.

Vendetta_
03-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Not to mention I don't think Howard could handle the pressure of playing with lebron

Who has ever not been able to handle the pressure of playing with Lebron?

nickdymez
03-26-2015, 12:59 PM

what pressure? Lebron is 2-3 in the finals. He even lost one year with two top ten players on his team and a bunch of really good role players. No pressure at all

benzni
03-26-2015, 02:10 PM

lol. Its funny because the same could be said about Melo.

Vendetta_
03-26-2015, 02:24 PM
what pressure? Lebron is 2-3 in the finals. He even lost one year with two top ten players on his team and a bunch of really good role players. No pressure at all

He never lost a year when they had both of those things. Sorry but last year neither Wade or Bosh were top 10 players, and maybe not even top 20, and the first year they lost to Dallas they had no bench. They got most of their role players after that.

nickdymez
03-26-2015, 02:35 PM
He never lost a year when they had both of those things. Sorry but last year neither Wade or Bosh were top 10 players, and maybe not even top 20, and the first year they lost to Dallas they had no bench. They got most of their role players after that.
Usual LeBron excuses

Vendetta_
03-26-2015, 03:38 PM
Usual LeBron excuses

I'm not making excuses lol. I'm correcting you for being blatantly wrong. I could care less if he wins or not

Sanjay
03-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Who has ever not been able to handle the pressure of playing with Lebron?

Kevin Love?

Tony_Starks
03-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Lol @ Dwight being arguably the best center last season... That's really funny

Wow for once we agree. I really need to reevaluate my life now......

HeatFan
03-27-2015, 11:25 AM
IMO, good chance that if Gasol walks from the Grizz, Randolph could get traded and Memphis would start rebuild mode. I also see Monta Ellis being moved eventually.

dalton749
03-27-2015, 12:18 PM
I think Lowry gets traded this offseason

LakersIn5
03-27-2015, 12:30 PM

Not really a big lebron fan but id rather be 2-3 in the finals than not make it to the finals.cuz that means you have a bad record in the first 3 rounds

nickdymez
03-27-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm not making excuses lol. I'm correcting you for being blatantly wrong. I could care less if he wins or not
Blatantly wrong? All those things are opinion. I think they had the pieces to do it, they just failed. People didn't step up

Dade County
03-27-2015, 11:43 PM
Blatantly wrong? All those things are opinion. I think they had the pieces to do it, they just failed. People didn't step up

Lbj gave Dallas a championship (avg like 2. something in the 4th quarter in four straight games)... That had noting to do with the Bench or Wade & Bosh. Wade would have won Finals MVP.

And last year, the entire team played like ****, and Lbj made sure he padded his states when the games was already out of hand. Or he would have a one god quarter and take of 2 1/2, then make sure he scores at least 25pts so no blame can be placed on him (phantom scoring).

whatever

Dade County
03-27-2015, 11:50 PM
Players that will be on new teams in the next 2yrs.

Rose
Melo
KD
Cousins
Jimmy Butler
Rondo
Brook Lopez
D Will
Marc Gasol (Lakers or Knicks)
DeAndre Jordan

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-28-2015, 11:47 AM
I agree Howard be the next big name passed around. Be like how Shaq was traded multiple times then vanished.