PDA

View Full Version : Objective NBA Analysts

Wade n Fade
03-25-2015, 12:44 PM
Who are the most objective analysts on TV? I think Woj when he's on Fox Sports 1 is good if he counts. I think that Bill Simmons sucks on ESPN. Windhorst is a wannabe analyst.

KnicksorBust
03-25-2015, 12:48 PM
Zach Lowe has been on TV before so I pick him. He's a writer who all types of fans can appreciate.

ewing
03-25-2015, 12:54 PM
Zach Lowe has been on TV before so I pick him. He's a writer who all types of fans can appreciate.

he is very good, even fun to disagree with

Chronz
03-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Lowe for sure. After that, everyone has an agenda to push.

For some reason I've always liked Tim Legler tho. I used to like that bald guy that would call games back in the 00's.

Charley Rosen isn't objective for **** but I love reading his rants. There are usually microscopic nuggets of truth hidden within his complaints that I usually didn't notice.

Wade n Fade
03-25-2015, 01:04 PM
I like Ethan Skolnick on Bleacher Report as a writer. On the radio, he's pretty decent for South Florida sports. Idk about if he does TV though. Anyone else have opinions on him?

Hawkeye15
03-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Lowe for sure. After that, everyone has an agenda to push.

For some reason I've always liked Tim Legler tho. I used to like that bald guy that would call games back in the 00's.

Charley Rosen isn't objective for **** but I love reading his rants. There are usually microscopic nuggets of truth hidden within his complaints that I usually didn't notice.

so true haha. He used to just squash KG

Chronz
03-25-2015, 01:45 PM
max kellerman is great too