Saturday- Thunder @ Jazz 9PM

Sunday- Rockets @ Wizards 12:30PM ABC
Sunday- Thunder @ Suns 6PM NBA TV
Sunday- Grizzlies @ Spurs 7PM
Sunday- Mavs @ Pacers 7PM

Goose17
03-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Warriors got a tough stretch to end the season;

Mon/Tue Back to back; D.C at home then Portland on the road.
Fri/Sat Back to back; Memphis on the road then Milwaukee on the road.

Then;
@ Clippers,
vs Phoenix,
@ Dallas,
@ Spurs,
@ New Orleans,
vs Portland,
vs Minny,
vs Memphis,

That's a harsh way to end the season. :laugh2:

Anyway, looking forward to Cavs v Grizz and OKC v Spurs this week.

kdspurman
03-23-2015, 07:23 PM
go indy

goingfor28
03-23-2015, 07:32 PM
go indy
Yessir

goingfor28
03-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Paul George supposed to come back this week I think right?

kdspurman
03-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Paul George supposed to come back this week I think right?

thats what i read, but then i saw something like there is no timetable. so maybe theyre just being secretive about it. hopefully though, for the sake of eastern conference competition

FlashBolt
03-23-2015, 08:45 PM
Harden getting saved by the FT line again.

Htownballa1622
03-23-2015, 08:50 PM
Harden getting saved by the FT line again.

Which foul wasn't legitimate?

Curious if you're even watching or just scoreboard watching.

kdspurman
03-23-2015, 09:13 PM
Which foul wasn't legitimate?

Curious if you're even watching or just scoreboard watching.

All looked good to me, except 1 where he looked like he lost it going up. At least what I've seen on/off

SF8
03-23-2015, 09:20 PM
All looked good to me, except 1 where he looked like he lost it going up. At least what I've seen on/off
That was the Mahimi foul huh? I saw that too, poor Mahimi looked like he was about to cry after they called that lol.

Htownballa1622
03-23-2015, 09:21 PM

Yeah. The only really egregious call was as he flinched like he got hit by west early in 1st and got the call but no fts. (He flopped but Hibbert managed to flop on a play 2 plays later as beverley can apparently run over Hibbert on a pass off)

This has been a very whistle happy crew though. I just watched a bad pass by a pacer to Hibbert get called a holding foul on Motiejunas. THAT was bad. Haha

Htownballa1622
03-23-2015, 09:22 PM
On the mahimi foul, it looked like ian grabbed his arm as he went up but I'll go back and check.

Htownballa1622
03-23-2015, 09:23 PM
Josh smith 4 for 5 on 3s! Lmao

Then throws it out of bounds and then airballs a corner 3. Lmao.

4 for 6 now

Htownballa1622
03-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Dagger.

Cooking him up

kdspurman
03-23-2015, 09:31 PM
Yeah. The only really egregious call was as he flinched like he got hit by west early in 1st and got the call but no fts. (He flopped but Hibbert managed to flop on a play 2 plays later as beverley can apparently run over Hibbert on a pass off)

This has been a very whistle happy crew though. I just watched a bad pass by a pacer to Hibbert get called a holding foul on Motiejunas. THAT was bad. Haha

Definitely whistle happy. Like that hill foul on harden could have been a play on. Kills the flow of the game

SF8
03-23-2015, 09:31 PM
PJ Tucker's defense is really underrated, not many can do this to Harden.

http://streamable.com/ezoz

Verbal Christ
03-23-2015, 09:40 PM

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=harden%20game%20winner&sm=1

Htownballa1622
03-23-2015, 09:41 PM

He does play him tough. They've had good matchups this year. Harden got em on the game winner though.

Verbal Christ
03-23-2015, 09:44 PM
Oh yea ... JAMES EDWARD HARDEN JR

Another "unimpressive" 40+ game

Lakers + Giants
03-23-2015, 10:10 PM
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=harden%20game%20winner&sm=1

So defensive hahaha. All he did was bring up how he played great D on harden, which he even admitted not many can do, but you had to go back 2 months because you felt so defensive. Relax, he's just showing how he was able to keep up with one of the best offensive players in the league today, and YES, i am saying harden is just that.

FlashBolt
03-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Tonight's game was more impressive than that 50 point game. Idk why you guys seem to think I'm being a hater. His 50 point performance wasn't special. This was. He hit shot after shot, was efficient, beat a tough grind out team, and he hit shots that mattered. I give credit where credit is due and this game was definitely a better performance. Simple as that. If you want to call me a hater, so be it. I have Harden as the MVP right now.. so keep calling me a hater.

houstonfan
03-23-2015, 11:47 PM
Tonight's game was more impressive than that 50 point game. Idk why you guys seem to think I'm being a hater. His 50 point performance wasn't special. This was. He hit shot after shot, was efficient, beat a tough grind out team, and he hit shots that mattered. I give credit where credit is due and this game was definitely a better performance. Simple as that. If you want to call me a hater, so be it. I have Harden as the MVP right now.. so keep calling me a hater.

Not trying to call you a hater, but Harden still hit 21 free throws tonight. How is this one more impressive? Was it just because it was a closer game? Or the fact that Indiana isn't Denver on defense. He made 2 more shots from the field in the 50 point game and 1 more three and took only 6 more shots. Plus he had 10 rebounds and 4 assists compared to 4 rebounds and 7 assists tonight. I think both are extremely impressive performances. Hard for me to understand why one is considered impressive and one isn't. But hey kudos to you for having Harden MVP, you can't go wrong with him or Steph in my opinion.

FlashBolt
03-24-2015, 12:05 AM
Not trying to call you a hater, but Harden still hit 21 free throws tonight. How is this one more impressive? Was it just because it was a closer game? Or the fact that Indiana isn't Denver on defense. He made 2 more shots from the field in the 50 point game and 1 more three and took only 6 more shots. Plus he had 10 rebounds and 4 assists compared to 4 rebounds and 7 assists tonight. I think both are extremely impressive performances. Hard for me to understand why one is considered impressive and one isn't. But hey kudos to you for having Harden MVP, you can't go wrong with him or Steph in my opinion.

Well, the free throws thing was still plentiful but this was a better game because:

1) Pacers are a grind out team with tough defense
2) Harden was much more efficient
3) Harden actually hit shots that mattered
4) Most of his points came in the 4th quarter

I saw Harden destroy the 4th quarter by knocking shot after shot. Didn't see that in the Denver game. This was a better performance. It's not just about numbers but also the content of it. For example, you look at Klay's 52 point game and you'll probably say Mo Williams wasn't that far off. But, tell someone that Klay scored 37 points in one quarter? That's a better game.

nastynice
03-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Didn't Washington have 49 at the half? Did they really only score two points 9 min into the third??

houstonfan
03-24-2015, 12:12 AM
Well, the free throws thing was still plentiful but this was a better game because:

1) Pacers are a grind out team with tough defense
2) Harden was much more efficient
3) Harden actually hit shots that mattered
4) Most of his points came in the 4th quarter

I saw Harden destroy the 4th quarter by knocking shot after shot. Didn't see that in the Denver game. This was a better performance. It's not just about numbers but also the content of it. For example, you look at Klay's 52 point game and you'll probably say Mo Williams wasn't that far off. But, tell someone that Klay scored 37 points in one quarter? That's a better game.

Fair enough. I can understand you're reasoning there. I would argue Klay's game was better because he didn't really play the 4th quarter. Which is why if I had to vote on the MVP I would probably vote for Curry… the dude never plays 4th quarters and he's still putting up incredible numbers. My thought on the MVP changes by the day though, I start to think its Curry and then I look at the **** around James Harden on the court and think "how the hell is this team the 3 seed in the west?" I think if you put Curry on the Rockets instead of Harden they aren't quite a 3 seed. I obviously have no way of knowing that but thats just my opinion. But that Warriors team is a historically great team, and Curry is the best player on a team that consistently wins games by 13-15 points. I lean Curry today but by next week I may think Harden deserves it haha.

FlashBolt
03-24-2015, 12:22 AM
Fair enough. I can understand you're reasoning there. I would argue Klay's game was better because he didn't really play the 4th quarter. Which is why if I had to vote on the MVP I would probably vote for Curry… the dude never plays 4th quarters and he's still putting up incredible numbers. My thought on the MVP changes by the day though, I start to think its Curry and then I look at the **** around James Harden on the court and think "how the hell is this team the 3 seed in the west?" I think if you put Curry on the Rockets instead of Harden they aren't quite a 3 seed. I obviously have no way of knowing that but thats just my opinion. But that Warriors team is a historically great team, and Curry is the best player on a team that consistently wins games by 13-15 points. I lean Curry today but by next week I may think Harden deserves it haha.

Meh, it's amazing Houston has managed to win even without Dwight. That's his best case for MVP over Curry. One guy has a great overall team whereas another guy doesn't have his second best player but is still dominating and winning. That third seed thing is misleading, though. The difference between third seed and 6th seed is like what? Two games?

houstonfan
03-24-2015, 12:24 AM
Meh, it's amazing Houston has managed to win even without Dwight. That's his best case for MVP over Curry. One guy has a great overall team whereas another guy doesn't have his second best player but is still dominating and winning. That third seed thing is misleading, though. The difference between third seed and 6th seed is like what? Two games?

Ya its something like 2-3 games. I mean it more if they hold on to the 3 seed. No matter how you look at it, getting a 3 seed in that conference with Dwight Howard missing half the season and imo the third best player in Terrence Jones missing around a third of the season is incredible.

Htownballa1622
03-24-2015, 12:27 AM
I'm jealous of how good the Warriors are. Not like a hating jealousy though.

More like in awe of how good they are. :faint::puke:

curtcocaine
03-24-2015, 12:46 AM
Didn't Washington have 49 at the half? Did they really only score two points 9 min into the third??
Lmfao yesssssss!!!!!!!!

curtcocaine
03-24-2015, 12:48 AM
Ya its something like 2-3 games. I mean it more if they hold on to the 3 seed. No matter how you look at it, getting a 3 seed in that conference with Dwight Howard missing half the season and imo the third best player in Terrence Jones missing around a third of the season is incredible.
I agree.

lol, please
03-24-2015, 01:39 AM
Not sure why you would vote Harden over Curry right now.

BKdoubleStacker
03-24-2015, 01:47 AM

Because curry has a far better team around him. Hardens been doing it with Josh Smith and ....umm Terry? Ariza?

nastynice
03-24-2015, 01:53 AM
Because curry has a far better team around him. Hardens been doing it with Josh Smith and ....umm Terry? Ariza?

True, but he's doing it 10 games better than Harden. Its not like he has a far superior squad and they're neck and neck, he has the better squad and he's elevated them to that much better a team. Know what I'm saying?

Not necessarily saying Curry over Harden for mvp, or vice versa, but just pointing out that while Curry DOES have a better team, he's also playing up to that level that they are TEN games above Harden's team. Just to illustrate how big a difference 10 games is, the gap between the warriors and rockets record is the same as the gap between the rockets and the pelicans, who are sitting at 10th place and barring some insane streak, out of the playoffs at this point.

goingfor28
03-24-2015, 02:12 AM
Of course you aren't. Bc Harden has been without Dwight and doesn't have guys like Klay, Green, Bogut, Iggy etc. Also bc everyone has their own ****ing opinion.

Saddletramp
03-24-2015, 04:02 AM

Yeah, for some reason Tucker plays like a DPOY against Harden. Not sure how he goes from good defender (normally) to a lock down guy against him unless Harden banged his girlfriend or Tucker is just jealous or something..

Longhornfan1234
03-24-2015, 05:27 AM
Harden is averaging 18.5 FTA for his eight 40 point games. Yawn... not very impressive. A rich man's Corey Maggete. He will get bounced in the first round. Book it.

Htownballa1622
03-24-2015, 09:11 AM
Harden is averaging 18.5 FTA for his eight 40 point games. Yawn... not very impressive. A rich man's Corey Maggete. He will get bounced in the first round. Book it.

Congratulations on not using ANY context to support your claim.

I guess it's his fault that he gets fouled and he should just not attack the basket.

Also. Where's the other 21.5 points coming then in those 40 point games?(assuming he makes EVERY FT)

Verbal Christ
03-24-2015, 12:27 PM

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/104010/harden-dominating-at-the-free-throw-line

Let's put James Harden's free throw shooting exploits this season into perspective.

Harden went 21-of-22 in Monday's win over the Indiana Pacers.

Harden has had two games with at least 20 made free throws in the past five days. The rest of the NBA has yet to have one such game all season.

If Harden had another game with 20 makes this season, he'd be the third player with three such games in a season in the past 50 seasons. The only two players currently on that list are Jerry West (1965-66) and Kobe Bryant (2005-06).

He's the fourth player to have at least two such games in the past 20 seasons, along with Bryant, Kevin Durant (2012-13) and Dwyane Wade (2006-07).

Harden has now made 606 free throws this season. Only one other player has more than 400 makes (Russell Westbrook, 448).

The Elias Sports Bureau notes that Harden can now say, "I've had the NBA's past three regular-season games in which a player made 20 or more free throws."

He's the only player in NBA history who can say that.

The 6-foot-5 Harden will become the fifth player 6-5 or shorter to lead the NBA in free throws made since the NBA and ABA merged in 1976. The other four are Allen Iverson (6-0), World B. Free (6-2), Adrian Dantley (6-5) and Pete Maravich (6-5).

Harden is shooting nearly 87 percent from the free throw line. The average NBA player entered the day shooting 75 percent. That equates to Harden making about 80 more free throws than the average player would have on the same number of shots.

Lastly, how hard is it to shoot that many free throws that well in a game?

Harden is the second player to take at least 22 attempts and shoot 95 percent or better in the past eight seasons. The other was Dirk Nowitzki, who was 24-of-24 from the free throw line against the Oklahoma City Thunder in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.

I think someone may be a little bit ... jelly? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LYDvDNIhP0&feature=youtu.be

Thumper 88
03-24-2015, 12:36 PM
Congratulations to Dirk Nowitzki and wife Jessica on the birth of their second child, a son. Nowitzki got the morning shootaround off.

nastynice
03-24-2015, 12:41 PM
Congratulations to Dirk Nowitzki and wife Jessica on the birth of their second child, a son. Nowitzki got the morning shootaround off.

:cheers:

Verbal Christ
03-24-2015, 12:41 PM
As long as his kid doesnt come back and menace my team in 20 years im good.

just jokes ... big ups to Dirk life will always trump a game.

kdspurman
03-24-2015, 12:52 PM

Awesome, good stuff. Here's to hoping he's tired tonight :cheers: :D

That's great though.

Thumper 88
03-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Max Nowitzki already on pace to be a 5-time NBA MVP

Thumper 88
03-24-2015, 02:28 PM
As long as his kid doesnt come back and menace my team in 20 years im good.

just jokes ... big ups to Dirk life will always trump a game.

So true, the game is nothing when it comes to life

Longhornfan1234
03-24-2015, 02:58 PM
Congratulations on not using ANY context to support your claim.

I guess it's his fault that he gets fouled and he should just not attack the basket.

Also. Where's the other 21.5 points coming then in those 40 point games?(assuming he makes EVERY FT)
LOL.

Harden just flails his arms up and sells contact.

Htownballa1622
03-24-2015, 03:05 PM
LOL.

I respectfully disagree but you're entitled to your opinion.

Not saying you don't, but I actually watch every minute of Rockets games to know he gets hit far more times than "flails."

goingfor28
03-24-2015, 07:02 PM
The man scores the basketball. A lot. Who cares if it's off jumpers or FTs? Points are points. I understand getting Harden for his lack of D bc his effort is minimal at times. But he's a phenomenal scorer, no debating that.

76erEaglePhils
03-24-2015, 08:15 PM
Let's go Milwaukee and OKC

kdspurman
03-24-2015, 08:22 PM
splitters been ballin lately

kdspurman
03-24-2015, 08:38 PM
hold that ball for dear life if Kawhi is guarding you

Tanakid777
03-24-2015, 08:47 PM
All but 4 Mavs are flat out uninterested in guarding anyone

kdspurman
03-24-2015, 09:13 PM
let em right back in it. spurs usually come at teams in waves. we'll see how they look after half.

Longhornfan1234
03-24-2015, 09:58 PM
Spurs look old and slow.

#1 Romo fan
03-24-2015, 10:13 PM
Congrats to Dirk on 10,000 rebounds!!!!

First player in NBA history with 25K points, 10K rebounds, 1K blocks, and 1K 3-pointers!!!

Tanakid777
03-24-2015, 10:31 PM
Stay down on the mother****ing pump fakes

jp611
03-24-2015, 10:41 PM
That Bucks-Heat ending was crazy.

Thumper 88
03-25-2015, 12:05 AM
Good job Mavs!

nastynice
03-25-2015, 12:12 AM
Dubs rolling!! Been coming out these halves with great d lately!

FlashBolt
03-25-2015, 12:48 AM
GSW playing like Miami did the past four seasons.. turning it up and just rolling teams.

nastynice
03-25-2015, 12:54 AM
Yea,IMO the dubs early-mid season run was the best any team played all year. I think we're kinda getting back to that level right now. Great to see, need to keep it going tho, playoffs are gonna be back to back to back to back heavyweight fights for every west conf team

Saddletramp
03-25-2015, 02:36 AM
It seemed like the Trailblazers were playing on pure emotion with a few men down then Steph and Co. decided to just be dicks to them. Man, they look pretty dominant again.

One thing I'll say about Steph, though. Sometimes it looks like he's trying to take difficult shots just so they'll look really cool going in. So when he misses you wonder why he took such an odd shot. Enough go in for it to not be a problem, though.

Longhornfan1234
03-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Can someone explain to me whY Bogut is considered in DPOY? GSW are giving up the 10th most points per 48 mins in the league to opposing centers; have the 4th worst rebounding differential per 48 mins in the league to opposing centers.

tredigs
03-25-2015, 12:27 PM
Can someone explain to me whY Bogut is considered in DPOY? GSW are giving up the 10th most points per 48 mins in the league to opposing centers; have the 4th worst rebounding differential per 48 mins in the league to opposing centers.

For one, you aren't adjusting for GS having the #1 pace in the league, or the half of the game that Bogut doesn't play (that plus his games missed is why I wouldn't consider him at the top).

He's #2 in opponents FG% at the rim at 40.3%. Gobert being #1 at 39.5%. For comparison, opponents score at the rim on Marc Gasol, Anthony Davis and Deandre Jordan at north of 48% rate.

He's #1 in defensive rating in the NBA at 96.

He's #1 in the NBA in defensive box +/-

He anchors the #1 defense in the NBA.

Those are his qualifications. Fairly solid I'd say?

Blitzbolt
03-25-2015, 04:53 PM

This is simple Bogut is the softest player in NBA history every center has run over him time and time again since his rookie year.

Almost all good post up centers destroy him the Gasols/Duncan/DMC ect...when it comes 1on1 defense I think his worst Center in the NBA.

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Superman Returns :superman:

Tony_Starks
03-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Superman Returns :superman:

Shaq came out of retirement?

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 08:57 PM
Shaq came out of retirement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCQkkWn3sKo

IKnowHoops
03-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Cavs would love to see Memphis in the NBA finals.

Tony_Starks
03-25-2015, 09:06 PM
AD is being defended by Ariza and totally letting him get away with it. MVP my a.......

Vee-Rex
03-25-2015, 09:21 PM

I was told the Cavs won't get past Toronto/Chicago and would get "annihilated" or "ripped to shreds" by Atlanta. And that the Wizards are 50/50 with them.

:laugh:

bucketss
03-25-2015, 09:32 PM
I was told the Cavs won't get past Toronto/Chicago and would get "annihilated" or "ripped to shreds" by Atlanta. And that the Wizards are 50/50 with them.

all plausible minus getting beat by toronto and being 50/50 with washington

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 09:35 PM
BEARD ME!

Disgusting dunk.

Vee-Rex
03-25-2015, 09:40 PM

Eh, Atlanta won't massacre the Cavs. That's an indication it will be a sweep, or multiple blowouts in a 5 game series.

On another note, anyone watching the Grizz/Cavs can see how important Love is to this Cavs team. He's too intelligent and skilled of a player to receive the amount of bashing he gets on PSD.

IKnowHoops
03-25-2015, 09:43 PM

Atlanta and Spurs are the only teams that may beat CLE in a 7 game series.

MrfadeawayJB
03-25-2015, 09:49 PM

Easy to say that when one team can't miss and the other team is having a terrible night

Blitzbolt
03-25-2015, 09:57 PM
Grizz just missing everything open or not.Can't set up the D when you brick so many shots.

IKnowHoops
03-25-2015, 09:59 PM
Easy to say that when one team can't miss and the other team is having a terrible night

I'm basing it off this years total history between the two teams.

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:06 PM
Anthony Davis down looking like he hurt his right shoulder.

SMH.

**** all these injuries.

Tony_Starks
03-25-2015, 10:08 PM

Atlanta and Spurs are the only teams that may beat CLE in a 7 game series.

In what bizarro world?

MrfadeawayJB

I'm basing it off this years total history between the two teams.

Oh ok. So 2 games. One in which Tony Allen did not play and the other where one team was blistering hot and the other was ice cold. Gotcha.

mightybosstone
The Rockets have played one abysmal quarter of basketball and two and a half masterful quarters tonight. I hope they finish this off, but I hate to see Davis go down like that. You kind of have to wonder, though, if these injuries are something he's going to deal with his entire career. That could very well prevent him from ever reaching his true potential.

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:12 PM
Davis is back.

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:14 PM
SMoove with the Big 3. Gosh. Time to get out of the Blender alive.

jerellh528
03-25-2015, 10:27 PM
cmon wolves!

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:28 PM
Rox up 3 with 3.3 secs.

Gotta foul.

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:31 PM
Thank you Cavs and go Rox!

jerellh528
03-25-2015, 10:37 PM
Boo!

kdspurman
03-25-2015, 10:38 PM
Man why is Westbrook such a douche lol He was off balance, Duncan tried to keep him from falling and he swings his arms and wants nothing to do with it.

FlashBolt
03-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Man why is Westbrook such a douche lol He was off balance, Duncan tried to keep him from falling and he swings his arms and wants nothing to do with it.

That's just how competitive he is. I don't even think he is aware of what he's doing at times. Duncan is honestly one of the nicest guys out there so unless he called your momma fat, you gotta show him respect.

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:53 PM
There are THREE incompetent refs leaving New Orleans right now.

How could they all miss Cunningham running from out of bounds?! Smh

http://streamable.com/in9l

Sean Corbin -you idiot!

FlashBolt
03-25-2015, 10:54 PM
There are THREE incompetent refs leaving New Orleans right now.

How could they all miss Cunningham running from out of bounds?! Smh

http://streamable.com/in9l

What's wrong with that?

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 10:56 PM
What's wrong with that?

Not sure if serious? -_-

Vee-Rex
03-25-2015, 10:59 PM
lol why would they stop the game clock?

Htownballa1622
03-25-2015, 11:00 PM
lol why would they stop the game clock?

I think they even thought he was out of bounds. Smh.

kdspurman
03-25-2015, 11:00 PM
That's just how competitive he is. I don't even think he is aware of what he's doing at times. Duncan is honestly one of the nicest guys out there so unless he called your momma fat, you gotta show him respect.

:laugh2:

And you're right about the WB thing. He doesn't know what he's doing sometimes, I should've factored that in. Always going hard. Now that I think of it, that could've been his teammate and he may have reacted the same.

It frustrated me how Duncan helps opponents up and stuff sometimes early on, but now I respect it a great deal.

Vee-Rex
03-25-2015, 11:01 PM
I think they even thought he was out of bounds. Smh.

Oh yeah crap I missed that too. That was pretty bad.

flea
03-25-2015, 11:09 PM
Duncan is going to reinvent himself as a stretch 4 and play another 15 years.

IKnowHoops
03-25-2015, 11:15 PM
In what bizarro world?

I'll bet Cleveland against the field minus those two teams.

IKnowHoops
03-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Oh ok. So 2 games. One in which Tony Allen did not play and the other where one team was blistering hot and the other was ice cold. Gotcha.

Yes two annihilations. I'm sure Cleveland is the last team Memphis wants to see in the finals.

Longhornfan1234
03-25-2015, 11:45 PM
Duncan is going to reinvent himself as a stretch 4 and play another 15 years.

Let's hope he retires. He's putting up on 14/9 on 54 TS%. pretty mediocre. He already cemented his legacy as top 15 player in history.

kdspurman
03-25-2015, 11:50 PM
Let's hope he retires. He's putting up on 14/9 on 54 TS%. pretty mediocre. He already cemented his legacy as top 15 player in history.

Also a legit candidate for dpoy. Nice try though making it seem as if he's not effecting the game positively. And lol at top 15 player.

To each his own I guess

FlashBolt
03-25-2015, 11:56 PM
:laugh2:

And you're right about the WB thing. He doesn't know what he's doing sometimes, I should've factored that in. Always going hard. Now that I think of it, that could've been his teammate and he may have reacted the same.

It frustrated me how Duncan helps opponents up and stuff sometimes early on, but now I respect it a great deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpPudPqdvY0

This dude doesn't care who you are.. lol

Longhornfan1234
03-26-2015, 12:02 AM
Also a legit candidate for dpoy. Nice try though making it seem as if he's not effecting the game positively. And lol at top 15 player.

To each his own I guess

Come again? Green is running away with it. Links to Duncan being a legit DPOY contender. I just spit out my Kopi Luwak coffee with extra creamer over my desk... lol.

jerellh528
03-26-2015, 12:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpPudPqdvY0

This dude doesn't care who you are.. lol

Lol!

sacgiants1213
03-26-2015, 12:25 AM
Suns just lost to the Kings for 3rd time and 3 different coaches.

flea
03-26-2015, 12:46 AM

Funny troll. He's a top 20 player this season by every reasonable measure, and he is 39. Doubt that's ever been at his age before - maybe Michael. That the Spurs are even in the playoffs is a testament to his greatness (with a nod to Danny Green's great season).

To each his own I guess

Guy gets his kicks trolling all Texas NBA teams except the Mavs. Guess he's got a stiffy for Parsons or something. But I think the fact that even a troll admits Duncan is top 15 says volumes. When I troll Kobephiles I say "he's easily top 30." But honestly, you can at least divide that number by half, and probably by 3, to get a real valuation. I think Duncan is a top 5 player ever to play the game, and I don't think anyone most people rank ahead of him has a solid case for being better. Big men are going to study tape of Duncan for years to come because of what he did throughout a weird period of flux for the NBA. Think anyone will study tape of Shaq or Dirk to help their game? As great as they were, I doubt it.

Verbal Christ
03-26-2015, 02:22 AM
Biggest comeback win for the Rockets this year, 17 point deficit. Griity win will toughen em up for the playoffs.

Saddletramp
03-26-2015, 04:18 AM
Tony Parker after the dominant win against the Thunder: "We still wanna do even better. We can't lose against New York and last night (against the Mavericks) if we wanna do anything in the playoffs".....
Does he think the Mavs are on par with the Knicks? Because that's what he said. Ouch.

kdspurman
03-26-2015, 08:26 AM
Come again? Green is running away with it. Links to Duncan being a legit DPOY contender. I just spit out my Kopi Luwak coffee with extra creamer over my desk... lol.

Have you been in a cave this year?? haha...

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3429/defensive-player-of-the-first-trimester-2

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/DRPM

http://oi62.tinypic.com/10ztlxi.jpg

To say Green is leading is not inaccurate our out of this world by any means. To laugh at the assumption that TD is a contender is blasphemous.

kdspurman
03-26-2015, 08:28 AM
Tony Parker after the dominant win against the Thunder: "We still wanna do even better. We can't lose against New York and last night (against the Mavericks) if we wanna do anything in the playoffs".....
Does he think the Mavs are on par with the Knicks? Because that's what he said. Ouch.

Don't think he's saying they're on par with the Knicks. More so in the manner in which they lost. Being up, then getting complacent and giving up the lead.

kdspurman
03-26-2015, 08:33 AM
Funny troll. He's a top 20 player this season by every reasonable measure, and he is 39. Doubt that's ever been at his age before - maybe Michael. That the Spurs are even in the playoffs is a testament to his greatness (with a nod to Danny Green's great season).

Guy gets his kicks trolling all Texas NBA teams except the Mavs. Guess he's got a stiffy for Parsons or something. But I think the fact that even a troll admits Duncan is top 15 says volumes. When I troll Kobephiles I say "he's easily top 30." But honestly, you can at least divide that number by half, and probably by 3, to get a real valuation. I think Duncan is a top 5 player ever to play the game, and I don't think anyone most people rank ahead of him has a solid case for being better. Big men are going to study tape of Duncan for years to come because of what he did throughout a weird period of flux for the NBA. Think anyone will study tape of Shaq or Dirk to help their game? As great as they were, I doubt it.

Yea, he's quite bad with his troll game. Every now and then I bite on what he says. Most have Duncan in the 5-8ish range, though rankings are usually up to the individual, that's the usual consensus.

mightybosstone
03-26-2015, 08:34 AM

http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3429/defensive-player-of-the-first-trimester-2

To say Green is leading is not inaccurate our out of this world by any means. To laugh at the assumption that TD is a contender is blasphemous.

I've learned to pretty much never take anything that guy says seriously.

kdspurman
03-26-2015, 09:05 AM

Good call :)

Vee-Rex
03-26-2015, 09:47 AM
Timmy's in my top 5.

Longhornfan1234
03-26-2015, 11:00 AM

It's hilarious a big man can be top 20 player averaging 14/9 on 54 TS%. 21 PER. It's not impressive at all. I don't look at age, I look at production.

I'm not Texas team hater. I'm LeBron/KD/AD fan. No allegiance to any team.

Longhornfan1234
03-26-2015, 11:05 AM

I just look at synergy stats. Duncan is in the middle of the pack in defensive stats. DPOY is not a lifetime achievement award.

Longhornfan1234
03-26-2015, 11:07 AM

You got too tired getting owned by another Texan.

In all seriousness.... I'm not trolling. I just got extreme hate for some people's games. Especially Harden's.

Blitzbolt
03-26-2015, 12:07 PM
I don't understand how the grizzlies offense sucks so much it shuts down and when its on it's just above average.I get the whole Grit and Grind thing and how most of the teams can't handle that but how far is that gonna take you.?

Depending on the match up my Grizz are a second round exit.With that said who ever plays us is gonna A.get 1or 2 players injured B.Get tired out and lose in the next round.

lol, please
03-26-2015, 12:53 PM
LOL.

Pretty much this. Well said.

MrfadeawayJB
03-26-2015, 03:42 PM
I don't understand how the grizzlies offense sucks so much it shuts down and when its on it's just above average.I get the whole Grit and Grind thing and how most of the teams can't handle that but how far is that gonna take you.?

Depending on the match up my Grizz are a second round exit.With that said who ever plays us is gonna A.get 1or 2 players injured B.Get tired out and lose in the next round.

Your overreacting. Check the record vs the best teams in basketball. Grizz have one of the best.

Blitzbolt
03-26-2015, 06:41 PM
Your overreacting. Check the record vs the best teams in basketball. Grizz have one of the best. I just dont think a offense that takes 6 3point shots a game could win in it all.Sure we are gonna go far because of exp and our bigs are a match up problem for everyone but I don't think that's enough to win it all.

mightybosstone
03-27-2015, 09:02 PM
You got too tired getting owned by another Texan.

In all seriousness.... I'm not trolling. I just got extreme hate for some people's games. Especially Harden's.

It will be a cold day in Hell when you own me, sir.

MonroeFAN
03-27-2015, 09:16 PM
It's been a pleasure watching Reggie Jackson lately. 4 wins in a row, 5 out of the last 6. Even though we're most likely out of the hunt I still like the winning mentality.

Jackson with 26, 10 & 10

nastynice
03-27-2015, 09:39 PM
Dubs tightening the stranglehold.

Still lotta time tho, no doubt grizz got a couple pushes in em

SeoulBeatz
03-27-2015, 09:53 PM
Nerlens Noel with 30 pts and 14 boards tonight against the clips.

tredigs
03-27-2015, 10:18 PM
Dubs said they were going to make a statement about Memphis's wins over them. 23 point road smash with Curry on another level will do it.

kdspurman
03-27-2015, 10:28 PM
Dubs said they were going to make a statement about Memphis's wins over them. 23 point road smash with Curry on another level will do it.

Definitely an impressive win. Didn't know it was premeditated lol

c.c.
03-27-2015, 10:42 PM
I'm not Texas team hater. I'm LeBron/KD/AD fan. No allegiance to any team.

Speaking of Texas teams, I gotta applaud the Texas teams and the LA Lakers. The LA Lakers and the Texas Trio are the only teams to win a CHAMPIONSHIP out the West in the last 25 years!

Will history repeat itself this year?

kdspurman
03-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Speaking of Texas teams, I gotta applaud the Texas teams and the LA Lakers. The LA Lakers and the Texas Trio are the only teams to win a CHAMPIONSHIP out the West in the last 25 years!

Yea I remember seeing that a couple years back. Amazing lol

Could be a Texas team or a Cali team. Who knows

c.c.
03-27-2015, 10:50 PM
Yea I remember seeing that a couple years back. Amazing lol

Could be a Texas team or a Cali team. Who knows

I don't think it's fair to say "Cali team" because California has 4 teams and the Lakers were the only team to even make the Finals. So out of the respect I just said the Lakers.

Jocrazy
03-27-2015, 10:53 PM
LOL.

Pretty much this. Well said.

Why is it so bad that Harden can create contact and can either go for the three point play or twp free throws? Just becuase Curry might hurt his premature 12 year old body doesnt mean its not good for a person in a grown mans body to do it.

kdspurman
03-27-2015, 11:00 PM
I don't think it's fair to say "Cali team" because California has 4 teams and the Lakers were the only team to even make the Finals. So out of the respect I just said the Lakers.

Oh.. Nah I mean its impressive the LA/Texas thing. Especially for LA.not trying to downplay it by any means.

But this year I was more so narrowing it down with others like GS/LAC playing how they are. Its still a nicet
disparity when you consider the different states that have teams.

nastynice
03-28-2015, 12:09 AM
dubs looked good. Memphis was my #1 team I didn't wanna see in the playoffs, dubs with an impressive performance. Getting a little too excited of the dominance this squad can show at times, just need to keep it together for a couple more months!!

I remember one Grizz fan said how the dubs could wear out the grizz by running up and down the court, and wow, was his assessment spot on. All the spurts were predicated on pushing the ball down the court lightning fast. Fast break was ridiculous for us tonight.

tredigs
03-28-2015, 01:30 AM
dubs looked good. Memphis was my #1 team I didn't wanna see in the playoffs, dubs with an impressive performance. Getting a little too excited of the dominance this squad can show at times, just need to keep it together for a couple more months!!

I remember one Grizz fan said how the dubs could wear out the grizz by running up and down the court, and wow, was his assessment spot on. All the spurts were predicated on pushing the ball down the court lightning fast. Fast break was ridiculous for us tonight.

Really? Not the Spurs? They're one of the only 4 teams I see winning a title. GSW/SAS/ATL/CLE. Odds of anyone else are slim. Very slim.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2015, 07:59 AM

Holy **** that's impressive.

mightybosstone
03-28-2015, 08:55 AM
I really want to see the Clippers and Warriors in Round 2. I'm hoping Houston jumps Memphis to get Dallas in the first and Memphis can face the Spurs in a brutal first round series. Then the Clippers could make quick work of the Blazers sans Wes Matthews to face the Warriors in Round 2. I honestly think the Clippers might have the best chance to knock off the Warriors in the West.

Lakers + Giants
03-28-2015, 08:56 AM
Holy **** that's impressive.

Actually, to make it even more impressive, its the last 35 years.

35 ****in years that only a texas team or the lakers have been champions coming out of the west. Wow!

nastynice
03-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Really? Not the Spurs? They're one of the only 4 teams I see winning a title. GSW/SAS/ATL/CLE. Odds of anyone else are slim. Very slim.

oh yea, spurs are the #2 team I'm worried about seeing in the playoffs. Records don't mean **** in the playoffs, dubs and spurs look to be on the same level right now, both being slightly above the tough competition in the west. They're just as much the team to beat as we are. Its just that on paper, grizz seem to be a matchup nightmare for us, which is why they had me trippin the most. I was surprised we got as many boards as we did against them, I thought they would annihilate us there

mightybosstone
03-28-2015, 10:22 AM
Actually, to make it even more impressive, its the last 35 years.

35 ****in years that only a texas team or the lakers have been champions coming out of the west. Wow!

I knew this was right, but I wanted to go back and see who the last Western Conference team to win a title was outside of those four squads. And I always forget how odd the late 70s in the NBA must have been. From 75-79, there were five different NBA champions, and four of those franchises never won any other titles aside from that one championship. That's just weird. Having that much parity in any professional sport is odd, but to see that much inconsistency in a five-year stretch is just flat out abnormal.

SF8
03-28-2015, 08:13 PM
"For the record," Kerr answered with a blank expression, "I would vote for Russell Westbrook."

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/28/warriors-coach-steve-kerr-i-would-vote-for-russell-westbrook-for-mvp/
First Love says he would vote Westbrook for MVP over LeBron and now Kerr saying he would vote Westbrook for MVP over Curry?

:eyebrow:

jkkerrsaidhewaskiddin

mightybosstone
03-29-2015, 12:54 PM
Wow. This first quarter between Houston and Washington started off as one of the ugliest quarters of basketball I've ever seen. I get that these guys aren't used to playing this early, but damn. Houston had like seven turnovers in the first six minutes. But somehow Washington didn't take advantage and are playing even worse. Their interior defense has been pitiful and the Rockets are somehow leading by six.

Htownballa1622
03-29-2015, 02:17 PM
James Williams is the worst ref in the nba. EASILY.

He's the gucci mane looking ref.

Htownballa1622
03-29-2015, 02:20 PM
I love corey brewer. And we got him for peanuts.

tredigs
03-29-2015, 02:22 PM
Can't stand players that take "charges" in the back-court. Love that Brewer got called for it.

bucketss
03-29-2015, 02:23 PM
dorsey and dwight look almost identical

Htownballa1622
03-29-2015, 02:58 PM
Mvp type block by Beard.

Htownballa1622
03-29-2015, 03:05 PM
Go spurs tonight.

What if Pop decided he'd rather face rox round 1 than grizz so he threw tonight's game? Haha.

Not going to happen but would be funny.

Too much season left to jockey around standings when so close.

mightybosstone
03-29-2015, 03:26 PM
That was an ugly win, but an important one for Houston. If the Spurs beat Memphis tonight, then the Rockets are sitting in the 2 seed and Memphis has a tough stretch of games to finish out this season. That 2/3 battle will certainly be an interesting to watch in the next few weeks.

lol, please
03-29-2015, 05:57 PM
Time to get hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?888533-Game-73-San-Francisco-Warriors-(60-13)-Los-Angeles-LOLClippers-(48-25)&p=29774155#post29774155

Longhornfan1234
03-29-2015, 06:03 PM
Mvp type block by Beard.

He's not the MVP. Curry ***** on him in advance stats. Harden has shot 38% in the last 20 games... Lol

Ezio
03-29-2015, 06:35 PM
Thanks to Wall and Harden for this.

NBA 2K 2K15Verified account
‏@NBA2K
John Wall scores 25, James Harden w/ 24. #NBA2K15 $10.99 @amazongames tomorrow @ noon PT for 12 hours while supplies last. Spread word RT!

kdspurman
03-29-2015, 07:16 PM
Always a joy watching splitter/Duncan battle gasol/zbo. Nothing dirty, just good tough ball

Vee-Rex
03-29-2015, 07:39 PM
Worst scoring drought I've seen the Cavs go on this year. We couldn't hit a shot to save our lives. Around 25% FG in the fourth quarter, 0/0 in free throws. Luckily we played the 76ers who were trying to lose and missed their last like 4 free throws.

kdspurman
03-29-2015, 07:40 PM
Diaw is rounding (no pun intended) into form. Can be such a matchup nightmare for opponents. Need him to play at a high level

c.c.
03-29-2015, 08:07 PM
Thanks to Wall and Harden for this.

NBA 2K 2K15Verified account
‏@NBA2K
John Wall scores 25, James Harden w/ 24. #NBA2K15 $10.99 @amazongames tomorrow @ noon PT for 12 hours while supplies last. Spread word RT!

Speaking of 2k, I hope Harden don't make the cover of 2k15. When they put Rose on there, the following year he got hurt and never was the same. They put Durant on 2k15 and look at him now. Curry can have that one!

goingfor28
03-29-2015, 08:17 PM
Close game in Boston

archdevil84
03-29-2015, 08:26 PM
Speaking of 2k, I hope Harden don't make the cover of 2k15. When they put Rose on there, the following year he got hurt and never was the same. They put Durant on 2k15 and look at him now. Curry can have that one!

rose had no business on that front cover whatsoever

Htownballa1622
03-29-2015, 08:44 PM
He's not the MVP. Curry ***** on him in advance stats. Harden has shot 38% in the last 20 games... Lol

"Mvp TYPE block."

Reading comprehension is KEY.

kdspurman
03-29-2015, 08:55 PM
Kawhi scored 15 straight. His game is expanding ever so quickly. Pippen 2.0

Ezio
03-29-2015, 08:56 PM
rose had no business on that front cover whatsoever

Wasn't it regional? I think that was the year it was Rose/Durant/Griffin on the covers.

kdspurman
03-29-2015, 09:25 PM
1 more tech and Westbrook serves a 1 game suspension. Picked one up real early

Htownballa1622
03-29-2015, 09:32 PM
2nd seed all by our selves! Thanks Spurs.

Gotta get healthy then we can get these ponies round one.

I thought we were missing the playoffs though? :)

kdspurman
03-29-2015, 09:53 PM
Phoenix/GS could be a fun series. May be 5 games, 6 at most. But it could be fun. Will be interesting to see who sneaks in

WaDe03
03-29-2015, 10:56 PM
40-6-4 for Wade, 19 in the 4th in a W against the Pistons. He sucks and is having his worst year ever though according to many.

Pushing to get that 6th seed it just depends on how the Bucks play to finish the season.

Longhornfan1234
03-30-2015, 12:02 AM
40-6-4 for Wade, 19 in the 4th in a W against the Pistons. He sucks and is having his worst year ever though according to many.

Pushing to get that 6th seed it just depends on how the Bucks play to finish the season.

He's averaging 21 points on average TS%. Below average defender. He's a top 40 player. Noting special.

Longhornfan1234
03-30-2015, 12:05 AM
"Mvp TYPE block."

Reading comprehension is KEY.

The term MVP shouldn't be mention around Harden at all. Curry has it locked up.

Htownballa1622
03-30-2015, 12:21 AM

Funny because it's pretty well known Harden has certainly been in the top 2 ALL YEAR.

Curry may very win but get used to Harden being in the discussion yearly. He's 25 years old and is on a 2 seed out west.

Hate on. :moon:

goingfor28
03-30-2015, 02:09 AM
Wasn't it regional? I think that was the year it was Rose/Durant/Griffin on the covers.
All 3 were on the cover together

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/10/NBA_2K13_Box_art.jpg

goingfor28
03-30-2015, 02:10 AM
:pity:

tredigs
03-30-2015, 03:33 AM
Is Harden still shooting like 37% from the field since the All Star break? Another ugly performance from him last night.

mightybosstone
03-30-2015, 07:03 AM
Is Harden still shooting like 37% from the field since the All Star break? Another ugly performance from him last night.I wouldn't call it ugly. It was a very early tip time (11:30 a.m. Houston time) and both teams were very sloppy. But Harden was still very productive and made big plays when it mattered. The game was very Kobe-esque.

Htownballa1622
03-30-2015, 08:50 AM
Talk about passive aggressiveness and such rhetorical questions around. Sheesh.

Aren't the Rockets a 2 seed?

Longhornfan1234
03-30-2015, 08:55 AM
Funny because it's pretty well known Harden has certainly been in the top 2 ALL YEAR.

Curry may very win but get used to Harden being in the discussion yearly. He's 25 years old and is on a 2 seed out west.

Hate on. :moon:

Curry winning the MVP is a lock. Warriors on pace for 67 win season. Let's move on. Case closed.

Longhornfan1234
03-30-2015, 08:59 AM
Is Harden still shooting like 37% from the field since the All Star break? Another ugly performance from him last night.

Yep.

Htownballa1622
03-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Curry winning the MVP is a lock. Warriors on pace for 67 win season. Let's move on. Case closed.

"Funny because it's pretty well known Harden has certainly been in the top 2 ALL YEAR.

Curry may very win but get used to Harden being in the discussion yearly. He's 25 years old and is on a 2 seed out west."

I'll just repeat myself too then.

LakersIn5
03-30-2015, 09:51 AM
Warriors are so overated. Hasnt won **** in the playoffs and is just a regular season team. Watch the playoffs and see that they wony do jack in the playoffs.

lol, please
03-31-2015, 10:57 AM
Well said.

Spurhawk
03-31-2015, 12:20 PM
Game thread got hijacked into a MVP love/hate fest. :oldguy:

Chronz
03-31-2015, 01:07 PM
Man this better be a good/competitive game. This late in the season, this LAC/DUBS game will give 1 team a psychological edge.

ewing
03-31-2015, 04:06 PM

if curry can **** advanced stats he is definitely a lock

tredigs
03-31-2015, 04:39 PM
Man this better be a good/competitive game. This late in the season, this LAC/DUBS game will give 1 team a psychological edge.

No Green. Blake's gonna have a field day and you guys will probably win this one. Likely won't affect any psychological edge without Dray tho'.

Chronz
03-31-2015, 04:59 PM
No Green. Blake's gonna have a field day and you guys will probably win this one. Likely won't affect any psychological edge without Dray tho'.

sweet. best of both worlds, now I can actually enjoy a less meaningful game rather than be all tense for a RS win.

kdspurman
03-31-2015, 05:19 PM
yall are in the wrong thread lol

Saddletramp
03-31-2015, 05:27 PM

Wait, I thought without Curry the Warriors would have a hard time making the playoffs but now without Green they'll "probably" lose to the Clippers?

nastynice
03-31-2015, 05:39 PM

Even without Dray Day a loss would be a blow to our squad. I get what ur saying, but still, this team needs to elevate past "injury/missing player" excuses. That's what champs do, that's the mentality this team needs from here until the end, and that damn sure the hell what I wanna see out these guys tonight!!

Beside, we already used up that excuse last year in the playoffs with no bogut, so no more tokens! time to put up or shut up! lezz go duubs!!!

*my bad, game don't even start for like another 5 hours...

archdevil84
03-31-2015, 05:39 PM
bring it on SA!

nastynice
03-31-2015, 05:43 PM
bring it on SA!

yeaa boyy!! I like the heart. A win tonight for the heat would be huge for them moving forward

kdspurman
03-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Current game thread below :)

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?888562-NBA-GameThread-3-30-4-5