PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Tournament Challenge

Soop
03-18-2015, 04:16 PM
The Madness Is Here

Welcome to the 2015 Men's Tournament Challenge. It's that time of year again. Once the field of 68 has been announced, though, how teams got in matters little, and the excitement of filling out your bracket begins.

All you have to do is select who you think will win each of the 63 tournament games that take place from March 19 and on. For each game you get right, you earn points. The point value for a correct pick increases with each round of the tournament, culminating with the championship game on April 6. Once you've made your selections, all you do is sit back, relax and pull for your picks to survive and advance.

Considering the unpredictable nature of the tournament every year, you certainly don't have to be a college basketball savant to be successful. It's a fun and easy game to play against friends, family and coworkers. You'll see the seeds on the bracket, which will give you a better idea of which teams are expected to advance in each round. But don't be too influenced by those numbers next to each team, because upsets happen every year, and picking the right ones is what separates the haves from the have-nots in Tournament Challenge.

Group: PSD Bears League
Password: psdbears

Click here to see group (http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/group?groupID=756972)

Soop
03-18-2015, 04:19 PM
The tournament starts tomorrow, join!

PraiseJesus
03-18-2015, 07:15 PM
My one prediction is this:

Kentucky out by Round 3

Im guessing round 2

lol, please
03-18-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm in like Flynn.

Toronto Homer
03-18-2015, 07:51 PM
I gave it a shot. Thanks for creating it.