PDA

View Full Version : Thank You my Brothers

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Lakers family,

I wanna thank you all for all the positive encouragement and support. I helped everywhere possible and felt like I was constantly giving positivity to the team and forum I love most.

I have a tattle tell here **cough cough** we all know who.... (Only person who comes in here stirring up the pot) So heading into the future, I am being forced to resign by SI.

I love you guys more than anything!!!!

Lakers 4 Life!

Lakers Family for Life!

Sachs baby! Miss Ya !

Stay up, Stay Loyal! Stay positive!

With much love,
G1

Chacarron
03-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Good luck with your future endeavors.

jaydubb
03-17-2015, 05:16 PM
You should go to the raptors forum

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 05:23 PM
I'm ontop of the world in real life Chacs :p

Actually just got recently promoted! I have earned the title Chef de Cuisine.

Yea the "Raps" forum LOLZ

Raps18-19 Champ
03-17-2015, 05:54 PM
Raptors forum sucks. I don't post as much there. All they do is complain and crap.

Who told on you? Maybe it has something to do with the L4S thing under your name.

lakerfan85
03-17-2015, 05:57 PM
That's BS.. Why would He take away TM duties or whatever they are? Man that pisses me off. That Raps guy comes in here and trolls and nothing is ever done to him..

lakerfan85
03-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Raptors forum sucks. I don't post as much there. All they do is complain and crap.

Who told on you? Maybe it has something to do with the L4S thing under your name.

Reported..

Raps18-19 Champ
03-17-2015, 06:03 PM
That's BS.. Why would He take away TM duties or whatever they are? Man that pisses me off. That Raps guy comes in here and trolls and nothing is ever done to him..

How am I trolling? I've been posting here since 2011.

Tell me where I've caused trouble in here. I don't say anything that other people here don't already mention. I got called out for "trolling" because I said the Lakers need to play like the Hawks to be successful in today's league. Or how I got called out for trolling because I said inefficient basketball is a dangerous style of basketball to play and has a lot of failures (when people here have been hating on that same model as recent as the "Big 3" model the Heat have). You realize how ridiculous that sounds? I'm trolling for sharing the same thoughts as many in this forum? Come on now.

KobeOwnSU
03-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Snitches get stitches. Who is this ****??

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 06:23 PM
He posted in this thread....

I still love you guys and will never leave.

They wanted me to turn my back on my brothers and I refuse to do that! They want me to be a snitch and I refuse to do that!

Want me to keep the peace, control ridiculous threads, help lead the forum when it's down and out. I can do that!

and I will always bleed Purple & Gold, you guys are my family and I love all you guys. Nothing will stop me from my winning ways. I keep pushing, keep positive and keep growing!

Lakers!!!!

Raps18-19 Champ
03-17-2015, 06:28 PM

They wanted me to turn my back on my brothers and I refuse to do that! They want me to be a snitch and I refuse to do that!

Want me to keep the peace, control ridiculous threads, help lead the forum when it's down and out. I can do that!

and I will always bleed Purple & Gold, you guys are my family and I love all you guys. Nothing will stop me from my winning ways. I keep pushing, keep positive and keep growing!

Lakers!!!!

I know you people don't like me (as unfair as it is), but don't blame that nonsense on me. I didn't get your powers removed. They did ban Lakers4sh0 recently. Maybe your association with him got you in trouble.

Matter.
03-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Raps is a true laker supporter he has been here since 2011 stop hating on my boy!!!!!!!!

jaydubb
03-17-2015, 06:40 PM

Lakers!!!!

Way to keep the loyalty :cheers I'm glad as are probably a lot of us that you are staying regardless of losing mod privileges.

Congrats on the promotion at your work btw.

Vinylman
03-17-2015, 06:45 PM
more PSD BS

Get the trolls out of the forum

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 06:47 PM
Huge promotion my brother, took a decade to earn the title "Chef".

Now I run a mothership. Responsible for multi-millions of dollars.

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 06:49 PM
Raps is a true laker supporter he has been here since 2011 stop hating on my boy!!!!!!!!

Check his post in the NBA forum sometime my brother. Lots of Lakers hate.

Funny thing is, even after all the pot stirring nonsense. I still like the guy... Sorta. Even if he mighta tattled tell on ....

theGhost-isGone
03-17-2015, 06:49 PM
G1 i love seeing you in the Raiders forum I can't believe someone would have something negative to say about you. Stay up bro no disrespect to the Lakers I'm not a fan but you guys are alright in my book :cheers:

Raps18-19 Champ
03-17-2015, 06:51 PM
Check his post in the NBA forum sometime my brother. Lots of Lakers hate.

Funny thing is, even after all the pot stirring nonsense. I still like the guy... Sorta. Even if he mighta tattled tell on ....

No, I don't like Kobe. I have no problem with the Lakers team itself. Like I said, Shaq got me into basketball, which is why I like the Lakers.

I also never tattled on you. I don't have anything to use against you to tattle on you.

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 06:51 PM
I know you people don't like me (as unfair as it is), but don't blame that nonsense on me. I didn't get your powers removed. They did ban Lakers4sh0 recently. Maybe your association with him got you in trouble.

Sure bro. No worries. Still cannot take away my swag, I'll keep beasting away and being a productive positive influence in the Lakers forum.

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 06:53 PM
G1 i love seeing you in the Raiders forum I can't believe someone would have something negative to say about you. Stay up bro no disrespect to the Lakers I'm not a fan but you guys are alright in my book :cheers:

Raider Nation!!!! For life!!!! Much love my brother and thank you for the kind words. :cheers:

Vinylman
03-17-2015, 06:53 PM
No, I don't like Kobe. I have no problem with the Lakers team itself. Like I said, Shaq got me into basketball, which is why I like the Lakers.

I also never tattled on you. I don't have anything to use against you to tattle on you.

seriously dude... no one gives a **** what you think about the Lakers... gtfo

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 06:54 PM
We smell and sense our own.

Mr_Jones
03-17-2015, 06:59 PM
I can't take this anymore. I lost my dog this morning and now this?! I'll miss you. I love you. My dog came back home and was apparently at my neighbor's house banging his dog bf but you leaving still makes me oh so upset.

rip. i love you G1

Raps18-19 Champ
03-17-2015, 07:18 PM
seriously dude... no one gives a **** what you think about the Lakers... gtfo

People are questioning why I post here and defame my views about the Lakers. What do you expect me to say?

Matter.
03-17-2015, 07:24 PM
seriously dude... No one gives a **** what you think about the lakers... Gtfo

i care!!

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 07:25 PM
I can't take this anymore. I lost my dog this morning and now this?! I'll miss you. I love you. My dog came back home and was apparently at my neighbor's house banging his dog bf but you leaving still makes me oh so upset.

rip. i love you G1

:laugh:

Best post of the thread!

Vinylman
03-17-2015, 07:46 PM
People are questioning why I post here and defame my views about the Lakers. What do you expect me to say?

your posts in this forum have always been pointless and mainly negative especially toward KB24...

so again... head back to the NBA forum... i have reported you multiple times in here today

JUST SO YOU ARE CLEAR ON WHO REPORTED YOU

Raps18-19 Champ
03-17-2015, 08:00 PM
your posts in this forum have always been pointless and mainly negative especially toward KB24...

so again... head back to the NBA forum... i have reported you multiple times in here today

JUST SO YOU ARE CLEAR ON WHO REPORTED YOU

For what? I literally asked if the Warriors were benching people because the Hawks did the same thing the last game and I got called for trolling. You realize how ridiculous that sounds?

I don't like Kobe but I haven't made many negative comments about him in recent months. Find me 3 examples where I bashed Kobe (and Kobe alone) since the year started. Others in this forum call players like Lin, Boozer, etc trash and they don't get crucified.

Whether you believe my posts are pointless or not should not matter. If I say something that's pointless but in no way attempts to troll, why should you care? Like I said, I've been posting here since 2011. Why am I being held to a different standard just because you don't like me? Anyone here can say something like Lebron sucks and he gets praised but I mention yesterday the Heat were lucky to win with an inefficient system and I get scolded for no reason.

Avenged
03-17-2015, 08:47 PM

Lakers!!!!

Exactly what happened to me lol

still1ballin
03-17-2015, 08:49 PM
sad that we have to deal with kids instead of men like Mr Jones

GREATNESS ONE
03-17-2015, 09:10 PM
Exactly what happened to me lol

:hi5:

Hermanos for Life!!!!

Chacarron
03-17-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm ontop of the world in real life Chacs :p

Actually just got recently promoted! I have earned the title Chef de Cuisine.

Yea the "Raps" forum LOLZ

I'm happy for you bro, you definitely deserve it.

LA_Raiders
03-17-2015, 11:59 PM
Looks like there is nothing going on at the raps forum. Best of luck to you G1...

McAllen Tx
03-18-2015, 12:17 AM
So you just lost your Mod title? F - it. At least you can talk shyte to people now.

midwestlaker75
03-18-2015, 12:42 AM
Congrats on the promo...As far as this other stuff, Such foolishness! Definitely a nomination for Playa Hater of The Year.

Iron24th
03-18-2015, 04:06 AM
Wait what happened???

Congrats to my bro GREATNESS, well deserved.

LakerShow
03-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Respect much brotha. Hermanos fo life! Unity.

8kobe24
03-18-2015, 03:46 PM
Llullz Another witch hunt on #t3ams9chs eh? They need to get over it, #t3ams9chs foundation is strong and the bond is tight like a virgin lol. Long live Greatness1!