PDA

View Full Version : lakers adding a 16th player who will it be?

mufridaz
03-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Eric Pincus
The Lakers haven't decided if they WILL add a 16th player - but are taking the steps to get permission to do so.

Speculatively, I think they add a guard on a 10-day, perhaps pulling from the D-Fenders (Jabari Brown, Jamaal Franklin, Vander Blue)

----------------------------

Maybe javelle McGee lol?

I would like to see them add someone on 10 day contracts like a d-league player. Maybe another guard since they only have what Clarkson, ellington, and lin? Price is still hurt I believe, swaggy is hurt I think too, nash not playing, kobe not playing.

I would like to see them buyout boozer and add anther young player. I would of bought out lin as well but he's actually been playing well after all star break.

Mave1002
03-04-2015, 02:43 AM
Add Brian Shaw.

deadman8586
03-04-2015, 02:52 AM
Eric Pincus
The Lakers haven't decided if they WILL add a 16th player - but are taking the steps to get permission to do so.

Speculatively, I think they add a guard on a 10-day, perhaps pulling from the D-Fenders (Jabari Brown, Jamaal Franklin, Vander Blue)

----------------------------

Maybe javelle McGee lol?

I would like to see them add someone on 10 day contracts like a d-league player. Maybe another guard since they only have what Clarkson, ellington, and lin? Price is still hurt I believe, swaggy is hurt I think too, nash not playing, kobe not playing.

I would like to see them buyout boozer and add anther young player. I would of bought out lin as well but he's actually been playing well after all star break.

It's too late for Boozer and besides he does not want a buyout anyways.

Hurricane H
03-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Does it realy matter?

lakers4sh0
03-04-2015, 02:21 PM
I say they're probably going to add Mauricio Flores

angelsfan1984
03-04-2015, 02:25 PM
just keep giving Clarkson minutes...this kid is developing into something special.

verceroth
03-04-2015, 02:54 PM
smush parker, obviously.

Mave1002
03-08-2015, 11:43 PM
Gr3!!!

Im starting to think that the 76ers FO is becoming better than ours

Sixers To Claim Glenn Robinson III
March 7 at 4:27pm CDT By Eddie Scarito
The Sixers have claimed Glenn Robinson III off waivers, Michael Scotto of Sheridan Hoops reports (Twitter link). Robinson had been waived by the Timberwolves on Thursday to make room on the roster for Justin Hamilton, who himself had been claimed off waivers by Minnesota. Philadelphia currently has 14 players on its roster, so no additional move would be required to add Robinson to the team. The Sixers will assume responsibility for the remainder of the $507,336 salary owed to the rookie this season.

still1ballin
03-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Eric Sachs is available :/

lakers4sh0
03-09-2015, 12:42 AM
any news on Artmen boyajyan?