PDA

View Full Version : David West takes shot at Nuggets players over Shaw firing

spreadeagle
03-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Brian Shaw was fired as head coach of the Nuggets on Tuesday, which didnít exactly come as a complete surprise.

The team was in a complete tailspin, having won just twice in its last 21 games, and with the players publicly counting down the days left in the rest of their miserable regular season, it was clear that Shaw had lost the locker room, which left the organization no choice.

But many believe the problems in Denver go well beyond the head coach ó and that includes a prominent member of the Indiana Pacers.

From Scott Agness of Vigilant Sports:

Pacers were in practice when news of B-Shaw being fired came out. All very aware of the news, guys that were here with him were upset.

David West on Brian Shaw being fired: ďThatís bullsh-t. No grownups on the roster. You canít win without grownups.Ē http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/03/pacers-david-west-on-nuggets-firing-brian-shaw-thats-bullsh-t-no-grownups-on-the-roster/

tp13baby
03-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Ty Lawson never had issues with GK.
Andre Miller hasn't been an issue.
Jameer Nelson,havent heard anything bad about him.
Afflalo is known for being a great pro.
Faried has only been complimented on his hard work.

All of them had issues with Shaw and made it public. Now their is a lack of leadership among the team but Shaw since day 1 called his team out in the media. He made it known he read books about relating to millennials which means kids reaching adulthood. In media he said his team is tanking a month before the chant.

Lets see if Denver plays better. If not that's a direct correlation to the ****** leadership we have. If we do Shaw needs to have a good long look at himself.

Tony_Starks
03-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Props to David West for calling them out. The players were on some bullsh......

GiantsSwaGG
03-03-2015, 10:24 PM
I agree with David West

IndyRealist
03-03-2015, 10:24 PM
As I said elsewhere, the Pacers loved him. He was the stern disciplinarian that Frank Vogel is not. And the fact that he is a former player gave him a high level of credibility to keep the loose cannons in line. I can't comment on what went down in Denver, but in Indiana he was universally praised and we felt lucky to have him as long as we did.

bootsy
03-03-2015, 10:25 PM
David West is such a fake tough guy. Shutup David west. Where were you when your team needed you the most the last two seasons.

GiantsSwaGG
03-03-2015, 10:28 PM
David West is such a fake tough guy. Shutup David west. Where were you when your team needed you the most the last two seasons.

He was there playing his heart out

IndyRealist
03-03-2015, 10:29 PM

He was carrying them in the playoffs when every guy on the team under 30 thought they were on "The Real World".

eibbor
03-03-2015, 10:38 PM

KG is a fake tough guy... West will straight up beat some *** and take names...

The last 2 seasons he's been playing harder than most in the league.

tp13baby
03-03-2015, 10:40 PM
As I said elsewhere, the Pacers loved him. He was the stern disciplinarian that Frank Vogel is not. And the fact that he is a former player gave him a high level of credibility to keep the loose cannons in line. I can't comment on what went down in Denver, but in Indiana he was universally praised and we felt lucky to have him as long as we did.

When a guy like Andre Miller calls someone unprofessional, when he is quiet, and Arron Afflalo calls him out in the media there is something wrong. Those two are by far 2 of the most professional players to put on a Nuggets jersey in the last 10 years along with Billups.

It even took Jameer Nelson less than a month to call Shaw out.

I think he lost respect from his players not keeping things behind closed doors and bashing players in the media.

Tony_Starks
03-03-2015, 11:12 PM

When a guy like Andre Miller calls someone unprofessional, when he is quiet, and Arron Afflalo calls him out in the media there is something wrong. Those two are by far 2 of the most professional players to put on a Nuggets jersey in the last 10 years along with Billups.

It even took Jameer Nelson less than a month to call Shaw out.

I think he lost respect from his players not keeping things behind closed doors and bashing players in the media.

He did the same thing any good coach would've done if he had a talented team that was underachieving. The only difference is because didn't have the experience under his belt they didn't feel they had to listen to or respect him. They gave him the substitute teacher treatment.

If anyone was unprofessional it was the players...

nickdymez
03-03-2015, 11:20 PM

lmfao!! This post is hilarious to me

eibbor
03-03-2015, 11:23 PM
He did the same thing any good coach would've done if he had a talented team that was underachieving. The only difference is because didn't have the experience under his belt they didn't feel they had to listen to or respect him. They gave him the substitute teacher treatment.

You are spot on, sir.

The players better be worried. You don't get rid of a good coach unless you are about to clean house.

They might as well pull a 76ers while it's still allowed...

SF8
03-03-2015, 11:26 PM
MDA is interested in the Nuggets. Could be a perfect fit.

eibbor
03-03-2015, 11:27 PM

It's actually just all in code. If you translate it it reads:

"Hey, I'm Lisa. My little brother left his computer on so... I love rainbows and cereal. Yay!"

You are welcome.

SF8
03-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Shaw's an idiot, how can any HC do something like this?

http://www.denverpost.com/dempsey/ci_27618378/hey-cancun-here-come-nuggets

eibbor
03-03-2015, 11:29 PM
MDA is interested in the Nuggets. Could be a perfect fit.

Upper management must be on MDA to have made this decision lol

eibbor
03-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Shaw's an idiot, how can any HC do something like this?

http://www.denverpost.com/dempsey/ci_27618378/hey-cancun-here-come-nuggets

Do what? Foolishly link to several random articles and fail to make a point?

SF8
03-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Do what? Foolishly link to several random articles and fail to make a point?

Count down til season is over.

D-Leethal
03-03-2015, 11:57 PM

Yea I mean he is a Phil disciple, and the first thing Phil does when he wants to send a message is go to the media. Phil has the clout that the players, as much as it pisses them off, know its for the greater good. Nuggets couldn't accept or believe that and cried like little girls about it.

Chronz
03-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Yea I mean he is a Phil disciple, and the first thing Phil does when he wants to send a message is go to the media. Phil has the clout that the players, as much as it pisses them off, know its for the greater good. Nuggets couldn't accept or believe that and cried like little girls about it.

Phil didn't do that year1. He also grew a repoir with his guys as an assistant first.

D-Leethal
03-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Phil didn't do that year1. He also grew a repoir with his guys as an assistant first.

I am not taking your word for it on that one. I read enough of Phil's books to know he went against the grain and challenged guys not used to being challenged from day 1, and my gut tells me he didn't just come up with his media manipulation tactics after he had some titles under his belt. You want to tell me you know for a fact he didn't utilize the media because you remember his post games from a quarter century ago?

ManRam
03-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Never was too thrilled with the idea of Shaw as a head coach, but a bad roster can kill just about any coach's tenure with a team, regardless of how good of a coach they are. I think it's hard for outsiders to really accurately determine how good a coach is doing, especially with a bad roster. Shaw had just that. Again, I don't like the guy much and when his name was being floated around for the Magic I was a firm "no", but there is some validity in West's comments. That's a sorry team he had.

eibbor
03-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Count down til season is over.

They can stop counting then... lol

tp13baby
03-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Never was too thrilled with the idea of Shaw as a head coach, but a bad roster can kill just about any coach's tenure with a team, regardless of how good of a coach they are. I think it's hard for outsiders to really accurately determine how good a coach is doing, especially with a bad roster. Shaw had just that. Again, I don't like the guy much and when his name was being floated around for the Magic I was a firm "no", but there is some validity in West's comments. That's a sorry team he had.

The team is far from bad. Bad for the scheme but you got a lot of talent on the team except at SG.

I'll tell you this. Watching Denver play with energy was a first since GK left. They beat a decent bucks team.

He reminds me of josh McDaniels. Puts people in the dirt when he has been only a successful assistant

cmellofan15
03-04-2015, 01:07 PM
it's funny how these things work..

the same players (for the most part) that overachieved to 57 wins the year before Shaw got here are now immature and unprofessional? seems like a pretty convenient excuse for Shaw..

Vinylman
03-04-2015, 02:10 PM
The team is far from bad. Bad for the scheme but you got a lot of talent on the team except at SG.

I'll tell you this. Watching Denver play with energy was a first since GK left. They beat a decent bucks team.

He reminds me of josh McDaniels. Puts people in the dirt when he has been only a successful assistant

sorry dude ... Denver is not a talented team... they just aren't

As far as Shaw... every Laker on the roster wanted him hired instead of Mike Brown when Phil left... I trust the judgement of those guys more than a bunch of petulant children on the Denver roster.

Vinylman
03-04-2015, 02:17 PM
it's funny how these things work..

the same players (for the most part) that overachieved to 57 wins the year before Shaw got here are now immature and unprofessional? seems like a pretty convenient excuse for Shaw..

not even close to the same team as the 57 win team

GiantsSwaGG
03-04-2015, 02:22 PM

Denver isn't a good team and quite frankly they're filled with kids. He was loved when he was the assistant with the Pacers and even with the Lakers (Kobe DESPERATELY wanted Shaw to coach the Lakers) now all of a sudden he can't get along with a young Denver team. I'm sorry David West is right grow the **** up, I actually like when coaches call out players in the media. It wakes their ***** up!!!

cmellofan15
03-04-2015, 02:43 PM

aside from Igoudala who was a one year rental and corey brewer it's pretty much the same roster. we had six transactions in 2013-2014, only one of them was adding a player to the team.

cmellofan15
03-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Denver isn't a good team and quite frankly they're filled with kids. He was loved when he was the assistant with the Pacers and even with the Lakers (Kobe DESPERATELY wanted Shaw to coach the Lakers) now all of a sudden he can't get along with a young Denver team. I'm sorry David West is right grow the **** up, I actually like when coaches call out players in the media. It wakes their ***** up!!!

"kids" who had no problems with George Karl..kids like Andre Miller and Jameer Nelson right? you ever think that maybe he isn't fit to be a head coach rather than blame it on players who have no track record of coaching disputes? ehh, nvm david west said it so it must be truth of course. remember when brian shaw was his HEAD coach? me either..

Sactown
03-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Maybe this is a situation where things started off on the wrong track and could never get back on...

Maybe the players loved Karl and no matter who the replacement they were pissed off..

Maybe it's the players, maybe Shaw was never cut out to be a HC but just an assistent like many assistents in the past...

Vinylman
03-04-2015, 03:13 PM
aside from Igoudala who was a one year rental and corey brewer it's pretty much the same roster. we had six transactions in 2013-2014, only one of them was adding a player to the team.

sure... lets just ignore the injuries (Gallo is useless now) and the horrible play vs that year for guys like McGee, etc...

What is going on in Denver is a pity party by the players who liked George Karl... they need to stfu and play

cmellofan15
03-04-2015, 04:24 PM
sure... lets just ignore the injuries (Gallo is useless now) and the horrible play vs that year for guys like McGee, etc...

What is going on in Denver is a pity party by the players who liked George Karl... they need to stfu and play

what do injuries have to do with it? injuries are not an excuse for Brian Shaw to not have control of the locker room, especially with a group of players where we've seen it done before with the previous head coach. these players are by no means uncoachable, it's just that Shaw couldn't coach them.

Shady66
03-04-2015, 04:55 PM
Agreed with d west

tp13baby
03-04-2015, 05:05 PM

As far as Shaw... every Laker on the roster wanted him hired instead of Mike Brown when Phil left... I trust the judgement of those guys more than a bunch of petulant children on the Denver roster.

They are not the 6th worst team in the NBA in terms of record based off talent. Before all the trades they are more ready to compete now then Utah, Boston, Indiana, Detroit.

Besides the injury to Gallo? And replacing Iggy with Afflalo that's not a huge difference. Iggy is not 30 wins better than Afflalo and Chandler has played good with Gallo hurt. I don't get how its not even close....

A team of...took LA to 7 games and actually blew it in game 7. And you are going to tell me that lineup is better than the one below? There is not much of a difference.
Ty Lawson/Andre Miller
Arron Afflalo/ Corey Brewer
Gallo/Chandler
Al Harrington/ Faried
Mozgov/ McGee

Ty Lawson/ Foye
Arron Afflalo/ Gary Harris
Chandler/Gallo
Faried/Arthur/Hickson
Mozgov/Nurkic

Shaw wanted a half court game and ruined player relations.

GiantsSwaGG
03-04-2015, 05:33 PM
They are not the 6th worst team in the NBA in terms of record based off talent. Before all the trades they are more ready to compete now then Utah, Boston, Indiana, Detroit.

Besides the injury to Gallo? And replacing Iggy with Afflalo that's not a huge difference. Iggy is not 30 wins better than Afflalo and Chandler has played good with Gallo hurt. I don't get how its not even close....

A team of...took LA to 7 games and actually blew it in game 7. And you are going to tell me that lineup is better than the one below? There is not much of a difference.
Ty Lawson/Andre Miller
Gallo/Chandler
Al Harrington/ Faried
Mozgov/ McGee

Ty Lawson/ Foye
Chandler/Gallo
Faried/Arthur/Hickson
Mozgov/Nurkic

And who's a star in that line up? Because I don't see any. The players didn't fit the system and started to play lazy and effortless. You're a grown man, you're being paid to put the ball in the basket, defend and play your heart out. They weren't doing that, I have no problem Shaw calling their ***** out in the media

ewing
03-04-2015, 05:46 PM
i wasn't there

tp13baby
03-04-2015, 06:02 PM

And who's a star in that line up? Because I don't see any. The players didn't fit the system and started to play lazy and effortless. You're a grown man, you're being paid to put the ball in the basket, defend and play your heart out. They weren't doing that, I have no problem Shaw calling their ***** out in the media

I'm not be an idiot. I said that the team is not any different than the last 2 teams under Karl. They didn't fit the system, but Shaw has called everyone out from day 1.

Lets not be stupid, if your team is good at running and you don't have a half court team you slowly transition into a half court offense. That's like saying you know what Steve Kerr the last few teams to win it won by scoring in the paint. **** you Curry, **** you Klay lets give Bogut the ball inside because that's how other teams win.

Denver has no half court team. There is no denying it. But from day one he called out players in the media for not playing. To me there is something's you need to keep behind close doors. I live in Denver so I have heard it from day 1. Shaw thinks he can do no wrong. The team lacks leadership but lets not look past Shaw thought since he was HC he held all the power.

Oh and Denver, super untalented absolutely outplayed the Bucks in everyway. On the boards, defensively, hustle, unselfish plays. A completely different team. The team played hard under Hunt, under Karl. That was never an issue. Faried is probably one if not the best pure hustle players in the NBA and he was getting called out by Shaw for not trying? His hustle has never been questioned by GK or Coach K who have only praised his hustle. Faried isn't an NBA if he doesn't hustle. It goes both ways and stop pretending Shaw doesn't deserve some flack.

GiantsSwaGG
03-04-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm not be an idiot. I said that the team is not any different than the last 2 teams under Karl. They didn't fit the system, but Shaw has called everyone out from day 1.

Lets not be stupid, if your team is good at running and you don't have a half court team you slowly transition into a half court offense. That's like saying you know what Steve Kerr the last few teams to win it won by scoring in the paint. **** you Curry, **** you Klay lets give Bogut the ball inside because that's how other teams win.

Denver has no half court team. There is no denying it. But from day one he called out players in the media for not playing. To me there is something's you need to keep behind close doors. I live in Denver so I have heard it from day 1. Shaw thinks he can do no wrong. The team lacks leadership but lets not look past Shaw thought since he was HC he held all the power.

Oh and Denver, super untalented absolutely outplayed the Bucks in everyway. On the boards, defensively, hustle, unselfish plays. A completely different team. The team played hard under Hunt, under Karl. That was never an issue. Faried is probably one if not the best pure hustle players in the NBA and he was getting called out by Shaw for not trying? His hustle has never been questioned by GK or Coach K who have only praised his hustle. Faried isn't an NBA if he doesn't hustle. It goes both ways and stop pretending Shaw doesn't deserve some flack.

Who cares? That's one game, Knicks beat the Cavs and so did the Sixers, it happens. Doesn't mean they play harder for the intern. I also blame the front office for not putting the players that better suited Shaw's system. Does Shaw deserve some of the blame? Of course but the team quit on him and to that's pathetic. Maybe Karl wasn't hard on the players, maybe he didn't disciplined them the way Shaw did. Hell maybe that's why the Nuggets only made it out the first round 1 time in how many years? Outside of Denver the Pacers and Lakers players/organization loved Shaw. And I've watch a few games and I've certainly seen Faried take a couple of plays off. At the end of the day everyone is to blame but don't sit here and put it all on Shaw

Vinylman
03-04-2015, 07:32 PM

Ty Lawson/Andre Miller
Gallo/Chandler
Al Harrington/ Faried
Mozgov/ McGee

Ty Lawson/ Foye
Chandler/Gallo
Faried/Arthur/Hickson
Mozgov/Nurkic

If you don't know why those teams are different then there is really no point in having a discussion. You can't just take names and say they are the same teams many of those guys are ****** now, have been injured, are a lot older.

We can just agree to disagree... beyond Lawson there really isn't anyone close to special on that team.

Blitzbolt
03-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Once 2 or more players turn on you your done.I think Shawn is dumb and lacks experience I don't care how BAD the team is.

Tony_Starks
03-05-2015, 12:26 AM
On cue they win two straight once Shaw gets axed.

Keep it professional Denver!

Vee-Rex
03-05-2015, 01:15 AM

Haha same here

tp13baby
03-05-2015, 02:28 AM
If you don't know why those teams are different then there is really no point in having a discussion. You can't just take names and say they are the same teams many of those guys are ****** now, have been injured, are a lot older.

We can just agree to disagree... beyond Lawson there really isn't anyone close to special on that team.

If you think that roster that took LA to 7 games is more talented in anyway except coaching than there is no point in having a discussion.

tp13baby
03-05-2015, 02:50 AM
Who cares? That's one game, Knicks beat the Cavs and so did the Sixers, it happens. Doesn't mean they play harder for the intern. I also blame the front office for not putting the players that better suited Shaw's system. Does Shaw deserve some of the blame? Of course but the team quit on him and to that's pathetic. Maybe Karl wasn't hard on the players, maybe he didn't disciplined them the way Shaw did. Hell maybe that's why the Nuggets only made it out the first round 1 time in how many years? Outside of Denver the Pacers and Lakers players/organization loved Shaw. And I've watch a few games and I've certainly seen Faried take a couple of plays off. At the end of the day everyone is to blame but don't sit here and put it all on Shaw

You came off putting most the blame on the players. Shaw has coached 4 veterans and all 4 have zero respect for Shaw.

Andre Miller is a true professional, him calling Shaw unprofessional speaks volumes. Jameer Nelson played here a week and questioned the effort of the Shaw. Arron Afflalo is a true professional and pretty much bashed Shaw saying he is an idiot not playing to Denver's strengths.

There is a huge difference between being an assistant and head coach.

I'm not blaming Shaw a hundred percent. A roster not set for his scheme was bound to fail. Hard to blame the front office because we had no cap room to work with to get his guys. Blame the players for lack of leadership. Ultimately as a coach you need respect from your players and he didn't do that with one player. Especially if veterans have no respect for him how do you expect young guys to follow.

I think Faried said it tonight implying the fact that Shaw didn't know them as players and didn't put them in the positions to be successful.

JasonJohnHorn
03-05-2015, 12:17 PM
I'm not in practice, or in the locker room, so it is hard to say, but the roster isn't that great.

They gave away Mozgov for picks, so got not talent coming back, then then they trade McGee for nothing.... they just gutted the center rotation mid-season, so obviously there performance is going to got down. The players see the management has thrown in the towel on the season; they throw in the towel on the season. Shaw is trying to coach a team, and nobody wants to hear it, either from the roster or from the front office.

I'll agree with anybody who says Faried and Hickson should be getting more minutes, but even if they were... this league is going to the wing play and 3-pointers, and those guys are as 'efficient' as other scorers.

And when Ty Lawson and Arron Afflalo are your leading scorers and you are in a division competing with a team who has Durant and Westy as their leading scorers.. you aren't winning many games. I love Lawson and Afflalo is good, but there is a reason Lawson hasn't made and All-Star team and nobody was willing to give up a first-round pick for Afflalo...

You can look at the roster at the start of the season and be excited:
PG: Lawson
SG: Afflalo
SF: Gallinari/Chandler
PF/C: Faried/Hickson/Mozgov/McGee

It looks good on paper, but at the end of the day, a teams with Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jrodan or Tim Dncan Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili is struggling to get home court advantage, so Denver not doing that well isn't really surprising.

Is Shaw a great coach? I think he can be. It's his first gig, and he picked up a team that over achieved with a solid coach, lost some players, saw management alienate Farried (he wanted a contract and they actually put him on the trading block and considered moving him to NY in a deal for Shump), then they put Afflalo on the block and give away two centers... what do you expect the players to do?

Those blaming the players have a point, but to me, this is as much or more about the front office.

BallIsAll
03-05-2015, 01:00 PM
I like how many Denver experts exist now. The nuggets are being lead by the same players who won 57 games. Lawson Faried and Gallo but now they're kids?

Vinylman
03-05-2015, 02:00 PM
If you think that roster that took LA to 7 games is more talented in anyway except coaching than there is no point in having a discussion.

bait in switch much... first the argument is the 57 win team is not much different... now its the team the year before that took the Lakers to 7 games (which is meaningless)

you are simply looking at names and not where players are at now due to injury and age.... the nuggets have very little talent at this point and guys who were key under Karl have regressed

cmellofan15
03-05-2015, 02:09 PM
bait in switch much... first the argument is the 57 win team is not much different... now its the team the year before that took the Lakers to 7 games (which is meaningless)

you are simply looking at names and not where players are at now due to injury and age.... the nuggets have very little talent at this point and guys who were key under Karl have regressed

I'll just put this here since you conveniently ignored it earlier...

what do injuries have to do with it? injuries are not an excuse for Brian Shaw to not have control of the locker room, especially with a group of players where we've seen it done before with the previous head coach. these players are by no means uncoachable, it's just that Shaw couldn't coach them.

macc
03-05-2015, 02:11 PM
KG is a fake tough guy... West will straight up beat some *** and take names...

The last 2 seasons he's been playing harder than most in the league.

I agree, D West is one of the most underrated players in the NBA. I love his game and the guy is a beast. Noone is kicking his ***.

cmellofan15
03-05-2015, 02:57 PM
david west is a 250lb boxer, of course no one's kicking his *** haha

Vinylman
03-05-2015, 05:05 PM
I'll just put this here since you conveniently ignored it earlier...

maybe you are a little slow... the guy is arguing that the team is THE SAME... they aren't .... injuries to Gallo have made him a shell of his former self... is this hard to understand? The poster I was responding to said the talent level is the same... it isn't for multiple reasons as I explained in my first post you quoted... please stop trying to take my points out of context...

to summarize again

gallo 3 years ago is not gallo today

andre miller is not andre miller 4 years ago

AA is not AA from 3 years ago

Who is the new IGGY? Who is the new Brewer...

sep11ie
03-05-2015, 05:35 PM

Are you joking here?

IBleedPurple
03-05-2015, 05:49 PM
I like how many Denver experts exist now. The nuggets are being lead by the same players who won 57 games. Lawson Faried and Gallo but now they're kids?Too many to reply back to...but I'm glad you brought it up. 2 years later, we must be a team full of Benjamin Buttons.

GiantsSwaGG
03-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Now KG chimed in and said the Nuggets players quit on Shaw. It's crazy how much support Shaw gets from around the league but not from nugget players

cmellofan15
03-05-2015, 06:20 PM
maybe you are a little slow... the guy is arguing that the team is THE SAME... they aren't .... injuries to Gallo have made him a shell of his former self... is this hard to understand?

a shell of his former self? have you watched a single nuggets game or are you just pulling stuff out of your *** as usual? Shaw has cut his minutes SIGNIFICANTLY, and aside from his 2pt% dropping (which is partially because of Shaw's offense and him limiting Gallo's drive) he's pretty much the player on paper. and I'm the slow one? hahaha

The poster I was responding to said the talent level is the same... it isn't for multiple reasons as I explained in my first post you quoted... please stop trying to take my points out of context...

Gallo being the example right? haha what about your original quote of yours that I responded to that you failed to reply to? ohh yeah..

to summarize again

gallo 3 years ago is not gallo today

haha hardly. if you said Gallo in Shaw's offense is not the Gallo in Karl's offense you'd actually have a point.

andre miller is not andre miller 4 years ago

4 years ago? you mean two years ago when Karl was still coaching him? the least you could do is look at someone's stats before you start spewing crap. dudes minutes were cut in half since then, and when he got 20+ minutes we were 4-2. when andre was on the court, he was the same andre. it's not up to him whether or not shaw puts him on the floor.

AA is not AA from 3 years ago

hahaha he was in contention for most improved player a year ago dude...

Who is the new IGGY?

igoudala you mean the guy who was the one year rental? next

Who is the new Brewer...

the new brewer? not sure what you mean by that but foye is supposed to be our 6th man but Shaw's strong suit obviously isn't lineups..

and back to your that I responded to points before that you ignored.

it seems like you agree that these are for the most part the same personnel aside from Igoudala and Brew, so there's nothing to point to them being petulant children nowadays considering they got along with Karl pretty well. unless you wanna reach a little more and say they're aging and cranky hahah.

ohh is that's what's going on here? you must be some kind of insider. especially since its SOOOO apparent you actually watch nuggets basketball..oh wait..